It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemned in by the Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They are putting the screws to everything as of right now. The few Visa debit cards that could be used for accounts previously opened before the
internet gambling laws of 2008. Are now complying with the law, so there is no longer any access to those existing accounts. When even the law says existing accounts can still be accessed. They want everyone who gambles on the internet to gamble at the sites that the banks have opened.

Their sites don't even give a nibble. You may as well send them the money in a cashiers check. Another thread is reporting that disclose T.V. is under attack at the same time and asks the question, Is ATS next. I'm throwing this thread on top of that in part to answer that thread and say. It appears to be a supreme possibility at this point more than ever.

I feel we are at this moment being hemned in. Canada is looking real good to me
right now. But I've never been one to run. I think I will stay for the fireworks that are coming. I suggest those that aren't up for it GET OUT NOW! People are pssed and I'm one of them. Just think if our beloved ATS,
I can't even say it.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just curious, but how in the heck does ATS have anything to do with your gripes about Visa debit cards and gambling sites? How is ATS next as you claim? Is there a new conspiracy you discovered?

Gambling is a hopeless addiction anyways. Fortunately most folks are wise enough to figure that one out though.

Please elaborate on this new ATS/Visa debit card/gambling conspiracy, as I am very curious to learn about this "conspiracy".

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

Reasonable

I think you should be banned all over again.

edit on 28-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

join