It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] We have a serious problem!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
(game on)

We have a real problem!

I went to the bank (very nice), and provided the proper numeric code to get the box, and the safe clerk commented, "Back so soon?"

I didn't think anything of that until I opened the box. It was completely empty!

Nothing at all inside!

I have no idea what to do now. Anyone? You know the clues better than I, what does this mean?

(game off)

-5-

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
it means you can not get the other 3 rings!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well asking for a description of the person who appears to have beaten u there would b a good start.

Or mayb the box is supposed 2 b empty & u were just supposed 2 go there. After all, there are still a few clues unsolved - maybe they would explain y.

Failing that - maybe ask 5 what he knows about it

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Someone must have intercepted the email or something. I don't really know what we can do, except ofcourse for justyc's suggestion of asking -5- or maybe Cerberus.

Oh, -5-, will your ever stop being the helpful person you are?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
well i dont know where the contents of the box are but i did find this...
xfacts.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OK STOP! Before everyone starts clogging up this thread, I think what Simon is trying to say is, we need to crack the clues we already have. Also, I find this as proof that -5- probably is part of the game. So lets work with what we have here.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What can be so nice about a bank?

I'm surer it's in Wiltshire than before, but maybe none of that matters, if there was a box.

A bank clerk would not typically assume that the codebearer is the same person who had visited not long before. They must perform their duty with tight screening on each occasion, unless it was a ruse to catch Simon out, or that he must have seen Simon not long before, or that SimonGray has a doppelganger.

Simon did not actually say he had not been to the box not long before.

I think there is a conspiracy going on to keep people occupied.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
or the bank clerk removed the item from the box before simon got there

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Aha!

The bank clerk by implication. Good call.

Do we need the name and/or a description of the bank clerk?

One time we knew the senior legal counsel for Foreign Affairs for the Federal Reserve was onto something big in NYC but we never found out who he was.

-5-

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
it is amazing how far an "act" of a confused old blind man can get a person these days. it didn't matter that i didn't look like simon, i had the number.

and i have two rings. after a long flight tomorrow, i will have the third.

silly ats people. you should not have crossed me.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry Mr.-5- Sir, now stop stealing our rings and be a good boy, eh? Now hand them over!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i knew five stole them from the beginning , five i tried being nice to you and tried to be your friend but you truly are a butt cheese and cant be a man and just take # you got to be a baby that is offended by everything i tried being nice to you but now i see why people bash you.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Haha. -5- has 2 rings and is going after the third. Simon, are these rings of an importance of world safety? Or do you even know? We need -5- 's IP address simon.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well if five is serious and this game is furizol then we need to take drastic measures against 5
where is oswald when u need him.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You are bluffing, -5-. It's an old trick - something goes wrong, or something is not as we would expect, and you take credit for causing it. If you really had two of the rings, soon to get a third, why would you bother telling us? What two rings are you claiming you have? Are you going to tell us that Simon (or whomever) mailed you the first ring? I doubt it. You are obviously not on our side (our side being with 0,1,2,3,4 and Simon). So, that means that you are claiming you have two (soon to be all three) of the "real" rings, which means you are missing the first ring.

You ever play Monopoly? You know how it is when one person has three of the railroads, and someone else has the other one? Very rarely will the second person sell or trade the last railroad to the first person - there has to be some guarantee of immunity, or another very worthwhile prize. So, guess what? YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ALL FOUR RINGS! Unless you can give us a very good reason as to why you should have all four rings, and what you are willing to give us to obtain that ring. Maybe it is you who should give us the rings? Either way, if all is as you claim, we are in a stalemate.

You continue to post here because you need our help for something. Simon and company allow you to continue posting here because apparently we need your help for something. Why don't you just come out with it? Cryptic posts and insults will get you nowhere. Perhaps some sort of deal can be arranged. If not, than we shall see you in eternity.

-5-

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
HA! HA! HA!

oh, how smug.

if you would please review the history of my efforts, all i have ever been interested in is keeping all of you from getting all four rings.

i have won. you won't get the rings.

excuse me, i have a plane to catch.

:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
maybe we should empty the clip on 5 lay em out drop nahm sayin put pump lead in his left cheek

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
aint like ur silly monkey ass can prove you got 3 rings u always make retarded stuff
5 you talk to much junk and its gon get you whacked to

[edit on 8-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
maybe we should empty the clip on 5 lay em out drop nahm sayin put pump lead in his left cheek

What? Was that even English? Hang on, let me get my Sumerian dictionary out...nope, not that either. Let me introduce you to an important part of the English language: punctuation. We have the period, denoted by a dot (.). This indicates the end of a sentence, which is typically a string of words that contain at least one noun and one verb. Taken together, these words will form a complete thought. It is common practice to capitalize the first word of each sentence. I'd continue on, but I think you got the point. (get it, POINT! I crack myself up
)

[edit on 6/8/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
here is a description of Coutts at The Strand

On the north side of The Strand (opposite Charing Cross Station) a glass wall has been built into a facade designed by John Nash. It looks onto a fine indoor garden court (by Frederick Gibberd and Partners) which was designed to give the feeling of a traditional London square - but with an ideal climate, cream coloured marble paving, sub-tropical plants and a revolving tree on a turntable. The Strand WC2 (open during banking hours).

Sounds "very nice" to me !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join