It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape suspect deported 4 times

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
These damn illegals are with out a doubt xxxxxx retarded(some of them not all). They come into America, a land of opportunity where the government doesnt do much about illegal immigration and yet instead of trying to make something of themeselves and contribute to society, they ruin and desecrate America with horrid crimes and their indolent behavior. In the case of this illegal, getting deported 4 times and all, i think he should without a doubt just get life in jail and not recieve the courtesy of simply being sent back to his homeland just so he can come to America again and stir up more trouble.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Rape is not considered a crime in Meheeko. Rape is a part of the machismo culture. In Meheeko city they have separate buses for women to ride to keep the men from molesting them. This is going to be your new culture,get used to it.
Average Hispanic IQ 87,Average Mexican Indian IQ, unkown.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by Raustin

Rape is not considered a crime in Meheeko. Rape is a part of the machismo culture. In Meheeko city they have separate buses for women to ride to keep the men from molesting them. This is going to be your new culture,get used to it.

Members like this give all the ones that are not trying to assure that race has nothing to do with this issue a bad rep. He is clearly attacking Mexicans and their intelligence level, pffft i dont even see any sources proving what he just claimed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A rapist AND an illegal immigrant? Who would have guessed that such a thing would happen?

Shoot him in the face and drop his rotten corpse from a plane back onto his own effin country.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Serj-

reply to post by Raustin

Members like this give all the ones that are not trying to assure that race has nothing to do with this issue a bad rep. He is clearly attacking Mexicans and their intelligence level, pffft i dont even see any sources proving what he just claimed.

And I dont see any sources from you refuting it.
You gotta google:use it.

green.autoblog.com...
Due to severely inappropriate behavior by some men (groping, verbal harassment) on Mexico City public transportation, city police have instituted three gender-segregated bus lines. 15 more routes are expected to get women-only buses before April.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

And I dont see any sources from you refuting it.
You gotta google:use it.

green.autoblog.com...
Due to severely inappropriate behavior by some men (groping, verbal harassment) on Mexico City public transportation, city police have instituted three gender-segregated bus lines. 15 more routes are expected to get women-only buses before April.

To deduce if one needs to use google requires deductive reasoning. That alone would require you be on a certain level on the IQ scale.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The regular illegals, aka undocumented workers, would be different. One of my ideas with that is to have a federal agency devoted to tracking them down. Once they are tracked down they are taken into temporary custody and given a background check, biometric data is taken along with a DNA sample. A simple fine or fee, depending on how you look at it, is given. The info is placed into a database accessible to law enforcement nation wide. The "undocumented worker" is then assigned a temporary workers visa and a case agent. The now documented worker has to check in monthly with his case agent and keep his temporary visa current.

The problem with this is, it's unfair to the people who have applied for visas and attempted to enter the country legally.

I say if we decide to allow another immigrant, we should go back to the visa applications that were denied, approve one of those, and give some positive reinforcement to people who tried to abide by the law and enter the country legally. In the meantime, the the person who is found to be here illegally should be deported and given a 5 year ban on visa applications. Then after 5 years he can apply for a visa to enter legally.

The only way to get people to do the right thing is to reward them for doing the right thing and penalize them for doing the wrong thing. Your proposal is heinous because by giving someone who entered the country illegally preference and priority over someone who tried to enter it legally, you are positively reinforcing wrong and illegal behavior, and penalizing right behavior of those who tried to follow the law. That's completely opposite of what we should be doing!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Many illegals have been arrested a number of times. Like the case with the little 3 year old who was killed by a drunken driver with previous arrests. And the pro illegals wonder why we're angry. If it were their child, it would be a different story. Something better be done soon!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I agree. I would much rather have a flood of people that tried to get in the correct way than a flood of people who have already committed a crime in hopping the border.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The KING 5 Investigators have learned that an illegal immigrant accused of raping a woman in Edmonds Sunday has been deported nine times. That's much more than previously reported.

www.king5.com...

So, the piece of trash has invaded the country a total of ten times. The only way to prevent him from doing it again is via execution. Locking him up means taxpayers continue to have to support him.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

HOLY CRAP! Thanks for adding that. 10 times, wow. Seems are borders are a complete joke. I wonder how many more stories like this there are.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Yes, and wouln't we all love to know how he got here 10 times, and what other crimes he has committed!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by Jessicamsa

HOLY CRAP! Thanks for adding that. 10 times, wow. Seems are borders are a complete joke. I wonder how many more stories like this there are.

Yeah, not only invaded ten times, but also had like 30 aliases. I wonder how many of those aliases were stolen identities.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Its not a reward, look at my ideas again.

The worker gets two options, be deported or probation, fine, and community service.

In most places in the US they would call that punishment. Its for probational offenses and has been in practice in the country for over 100 years as an alternative to incarceration. There isn't any preference or priority.

If they violate their probation they are deported.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Hate speech? There definately is hate speech going on around here these days. Hate speech comes in many forms.......for me, anyone who could defend or justify this animals behavior, by comparison, is doing just that. To me, they are in fact using hate speech of their own. This sob should be taking a dirt nap, should have been after the first time...........Get a clue and quit trolling, the martyr complex never works well around here.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

As soon as this person raped someone the first time he should have been
sent to prison here, and given a psych eval prior to release under
truth serum and or hypnosis and the brain wave science device.

If he could not be shown to be "human" then he could make the
choice to seek psychiatric help, remain in prison, or death.

There is no reason to release predators back to prey on the citizens.

For anyone who wants to argue for the rights of the rapist I suggest
you go work a few months on a rape hotline or rape crisis center
and then come back here and tell me how the rapists are humans.

Either fix it, restrain it, or kill it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The easiest way to get them out, and keep them out is:

Set a deadline, after which, any Illegal Immigrant found in the USA is allowed to stay.
Forever.
And work.
For free.

Is that wrong?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Its not a reward, look at my ideas again.

The worker gets two options, be deported or probation, fine, and community service.

In most places in the US they would call that punishment. Its for probational offenses and has been in practice in the country for over 100 years as an alternative to incarceration. There isn't any preference or priority.

If they violate their probation they are deported.

I have no problem with community service and probation as a punishment.

But you are still denying access to enter the US to a person who tried to enter legally, and giving preference to the person who entered illegally by allowing them to remain while doing their probation and community service.

That's kind of like convicting the jewel thief, and giving them a punishment but saying "don't worry about the jewels you stole, we don't need you to return those, just keep them". I think the jewel thief should be required to return the stolen jewels, AND serve a sentence.

Teling someone who entered the country illegally it's ok to stay is like telling the jewel thief to keep the jewels they stole.

I'm not against immigration, let more people immigrate legally. But the growth in immigrants should be from legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants.

============

I just read the update about this guy re-entering illegally 10 times and using 30 aliases. That's shocking.

I agree that I don't think the US taxpayers should be forced to pay this guys room and board while he's incarcerated. Well rape is a capital offense, is it not? Can't he be put to death for that? So he would only be incarcerated for his trial and appeals. I think I read somewhere that it actually costs the US taxpayer more to give someone a death sentence than to give them a life sentence. Yes, I did, I haven't verified it but I read it in more than one place and haven't seen it refuted, but please refute it if it's not true:

Financial costs to taxpayers of capital punishment is several times that of keeping someone in prison for life.

Most people don't realize that carrying out one death sentence costs 2-5 times more than keeping that same criminal in prison for the rest of his life. How can this be? It has to do with the endless appeals, additional required procedures, and legal wrangling that drag the process out. It's not unusual for a prisoner to be on death row for 15-20 years. Judges, attorneys, court reporters, clerks, and court facilities all require a substantial investment by the taxpayers. Do we really have the resources to waste?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join