It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Banking Cartel Meeting In Sweden - Baron David de Rothschild And The European Elite - May 19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well! I would love to be a fly on the wall at this meeting!

Breaking News!

The secret round table group 'Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires' are gathering the top European financial elite in Stockholm today May 19 - for a three-day meeting.

All of the top European Bank chairman & executives seems to be on the list - but so far (uptil now) I can unfortunately not find any American participants of this meeting - and there is not much more information to find at this moment, but this could of course change later today OR in the coming days perhaps?

So? Are the American observers excluded from this meeting because of the recent events with American financial intstitutions and Hedge Funds attacking and waging economical warfare against Europe and the €uro?

Or are they simply discussing and are laying out the plans on how they can steal even more money from our societies in general?

HEB, the Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, is an exclusive financial round-table club for bankers that has existed since 1951 - and this group are often gathering their members when something important needs to be discussed or is about to happen.

These are some of the member/participants on the list for the Stockholm meeting:

Baron David de Rothschild, senior partner Rothschild & Cie Banque

Annika Falkengren, CEO of SEB Bank (Sweden)

Christian Clausen, CEO of Nordea (Sweden)

Josef Ackermann, CEO of Deutsche Bank

Eric Daniels, CEO of Lloyds Banking Group

Klaus-Peter Müller, chairman of Commerzbank

Frédéric Oude, President and CEO of Société Générale

Pier Francesco Saviotti, CEO of Banco Popolare

Marcus Agius, chairman of Barclays Bank

Peter Straarup, CEO of Danske Bank

Europe's economy and sway the financial sector is again under heavy pressure. Then gather a secret society of Europe's bankers in Stockholm for a three-day meeting. SEB, Handelsbanken and Nordea stands for the event and most of the bill, reported Dagens Industri.

HEB, the Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, is an exclusive members' club for European bankers that has existed since 1951 - but there are few visible traces of its existence.

"HEB is not something one's talking about," says a former member to the DI.
None of the former members of the DI talked to want to be identified. They describe the HEB as an exclusive workshop in which members are elected. What is said at meetings and the conclusions to be drawn to stay in the HEB.

"If it happened in the construction industry would be called cartel, but HEB has never had any problems," says a former member to the DI.

For three days, the Society's members are guests at the Stockholm banquet, this year's location for the Spring. The bill will host SEB, Nordea and Handelsbanken, with contributions from HEB.

SEB's main shareholder the Wallenberg family have set up with representation of the villa for a lunch for the bankers.

HEB has high status, and the host country's president, prime minister or finance minister participates in the meetings is obvious. To the Stockholm meeting was Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, Minister for Finance Anders Borg and Financial Markets Minister Mats Odell invited. Just Reinfeldt declined. Although the Central Bank Governor Stefan Ingves is involved.

Google translation of Swedish DI article

Look what these pesky banking elites are saying openly to the world:

None of the former members of the DI talked to want to be identified. They describe the HEB as an exclusive workshop in which members are elected. What is said at meetings and the conclusions to be drawn to stay in the HEB.

"If it happened in the construction industry would be called cartel, but HEB has never had any problems," says a former member of the DI.

There would of course not be any problems for them to be part of a forbidden Cartel by Law - they are above the Law and control everything.

The Rule of Law apparently means little to these Banksters - nah! such crap is only existing to keep the peasants under tight control, while they're doing as they want all of the time and with no regrets!

Can you imagine the level of arrogance these pesky Banksters are having towards the ordinary people of our societies? - Just frakking unbelievable!

Ooops! Update!

There's apparently some trouble with the elite banking paradise!

One of the major Swedish Banks are dropping out from the meeting IN PROTEST!

Handelsbanken drop out of the meeting with the banking company IIEB in protest, state television four business news. Handelsbanken's CEO Pär Boman will not participate in the conference.

A secret society made up of Europe's most powerful bankers is in a three-day meeting in Stockholm to discuss the ongoing crisis.

But the agenda is the shopping and lavish celebrations, according to Dagens Industri. Bank Society, IIEB Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, is an exclusive members' club which has existed since 1951 but who left few visible traces. Bill for the meeting in Stockholm yesterday for the Swedish banks.

"We had two comments. First, that this program should not be conducted in secret without the press should be invited when there is this kind of turbulent crisis. And second, the costs of dinners and bundled software," says John Lagerström, press officer at Handelsbanken, the television 4 business news.

Update!

Well! Nice to that at least one lesser morally corrupt Swedish Bank are protesting against this lavish extravagant meeting!

Secret bank meeting in Stockholm

Posted May 19, 2010 - 12:31
Uppdaterad 19 maj 2010 - 12:32 Updated May 19, 2010 - 12:32

A secret society consisting of Europe's most powerful bankers is in a three-day meeting in Stockholm to discuss the ongoing crisis.

But the agenda is the shopping and lavish celebrations, according to Dagens Industri.

Bank Society, IIEB Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, is an exclusive members' club which has existed since 1951 but who left few visible traces. Bill for the meeting in Stockholm yesterday for the Swedish banks.

Handelsbanken drop-out in protest

But Handelsbanken leave in protest banking company, said four television financial news. Handelsbanken's CEO Pär Boman will not participate in the conference.

"We had two comments. First, that this program should not be operated in secret without the press should be invited when there is this kind of turbulent crisis. And second, the costs of dinners and bundled software, "said Johan Lagerström, press officer at Handelsbanken, the 4 television financial news.

Swedish Television SVT

Swedish top banker boycotts secret meeting

A secret society of top European bankers has run into problems ahead of a meeting in Stockholm.

The European bank organisation, Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires (IIEB), has been described as a secret club for top bankers.

Its three-day annual spring conference in Stockholm, hosted by the Swedish banks Handelsbanken, SEB and Nordea, is being slammed for its lack of insight.

"If it happened in the construction industry it would be called a cartel. But IIEB has never had any problems," a former member told business daily Dagens Industri.

The agenda, which has not been made public, is a mixture of seminars, discussions, dining and shopping. Tabloid Expressen describes the conference as a "lavish banquet with expensive dinners and mingling with the Swedish royals".

Annika Falkengren, head of SEB, is said to be the driving force behind the beanfeast. But the three banks now seem to have fallen out after different opinion on who will pick up the bill and the ethics of secrecy.

The chief executive officer of Handelsbanken, Pär Boman, has decided to turn his back on the conference.

The Swedish Wire

Top Managers of the elite secret societies - super meeting this weekend at the Wallenberg

In this secret society are the cream of Sweden's and Europe's elite. On Saturday the club will meet in secret in the family Wallenberg's residence on Djurgården in Stockholm.

This is an exclusive members' club for European bankers, the Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, or simply IIEB. The company has been around since 1951 but there is as Dagens Industri few visible traces of its existence

"IIEB is something that you simply don't talk about," said one former member, who did not wish to appear with his name, told the newspaper.

dagensps.se...

Is it not incredible that these people can operate their scam and control our lives in our modern societies of 2010 without any fear & regrets?

Doesn't the vile behaviour of these Banksters make you angry and makes your blood boil?

I bet the taxpayers will end up with the bill and have to pay for this lavish 3 days of orgies as well!

I will update this thread as soon as I find any more information about this meeting!

There's no information so far to be found in the Anglo-Saxon MSM about this yet!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Governments need to be stepping in here.

They need to be watching these bankers as though they were potential terrorists, and they're not.

Any sane government where these banks operate should be banging on their door and telling them that if they partake in these secret clubs and societies, they are no longer welcome to do business in that country.

I'm sick to death of this stupid belief that businesses will just go somewhere else.
They're greedy *u*k*rs, they'll back down, especially when they'll be losing business.

What annoys me more is that no mainstream media is reporting any of this.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is WW3.
And it's not gonna be airing "live".
Most people will have a problem understanding what is really going on.

Banks are corporations. And Vatican is.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Enjoy yourselves while you can, scumbags.
We're coming for you, your families, and your fortunes.
Freedom will dance on the dust of your bones.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the meeting that takes place to set the agenda of the Bilderberg Group's meeting, ya know like the bosses of the bosses? I'd wager that the Baron is a static fixture at this meeting, and the rest of the attendees are dynamic.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
People need to intervene, waiting for the corrupt government to do something is like crapping in one hand and wishing in the other. Your hands will soon be overflowing. Like I say every other time on these boards, grab your torches and pitchforks and march for their place of residence. Time to go back a couple of centuries and teach these people right from wrong. Even if it means bloodshed, or face the alternative and shut the hell up and quit posting these stories. My god when will people get it that they don't care about you. The war has already begun now lets see who's got more people on their side, the truly corrupt has maybe 5000 worldwide against a couple of billion people who want to be free of them. No thats just an estimate, I don't have actual #'s on who is truly at the top causing all the grief, but I could think of a few key players.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
All of the top European Bank chairman & executives seems to be on the list - but so far (uptil now) I can unfortunately not find any American participants of this meeting - and there is not much more information to find at this moment, but this could of course change later today OR in the coming days perhaps?

So? Are the American observers excluded from this meeting because of the recent events with American financial intstitutions and Hedge Funds attacking and waging economical warfare against Europe and the €uro?

These bankers go well beyond country lines - anyone who's been at a Bilderberg meeting, members of the Council on Foreign Relations, related to ANY of the banking families, are all tied in to the same game.

Any Chinese delegates though? That would be a stretch of the old lines

Awesome of Handelsbanken to drop out! Nice job

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im sure the fact that Iceland's government rounded up some of their pals was a major topic they are disscussing revenge on Iceland for that.I expect they have already agreed on making an example of them before some of the ceo's left in protest.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They are probably discussing the means to crash the system and start their new world order. But who is going to join those 'tards? surely not me.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Governments know these people are meeting..they are in this world take over together! The dollar and the Euro are not at war, they are simply destroying each other, which is all a part of the big plan.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I like what you did there with the "E" on "euro". Yeah, A+ man.

Oh and: Grab you torches and pitchforks!!! We're taking this b**** down!!!

Yeah, crazy stuff man.

EDIT TO ADD:

S&F, because of the E man. Nicely done.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by NexGenRevolution]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What amazes me is the fact that mostly one family controls and guides most of the world thru money. You would think in the last 150 years someone would have taken that family out.

This is one time history has not repeated itself.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting guys!

Yeah! there are some crazy and strange things happening now around this meeting!

The Swedish Bank: Handelsbanken which is one of the major Banks in Sweden, was apparently one of the project leaders for this secret meeting.

And then the crazy things suddenly start to happen!

One day before this secret meeting the chief executive officer of Handelsbanken, Pär Boman, dropped out from the event with the official excuse that his bank couldn't continue to look their customers and clients in the eyes if they were to proceed and participate in this meeting.

And some people say that this bank also was the whistleblower who leaked the information about this event to the Swedish business newspaper.

The other two major Banks of the host country were according to the newspaper seriously confused and furious about this action and drop-out by the other Bank 'Handelsbanken'

So now there is this 'WTF moment' from the other Banks!

And really, WTF are these Banksters cooking?

Some say that quite sensitive stuff were to be discussed at this meeting and that the honorable chief executive officer of Handelsbanken suddenly had a moral dilemma and just stood up and walked away - boycotting the meeting!

He said to some journalist that these serious things should NOT be discussed and decided upon in secrecy behind locked doors, especially not during the current crises. He therefore demanded that the press should be invited.

He was apparently also appaled by the very high costs for this meeting with all luxury Hotels and all the lavish parties & luxury dinners when ordinary people are having a hard time coping, financially!

Maybe this Bankster is one of the few "good" guys - OR maybe he's just overly smitten by a severe case of political correctness?

The meeting is officially starting in a few hours, so I'll hopefully update with info if any new crazy things are leaked to the press? their secret little gathering is now out in the open.

Funny! but not one word about this is written and to be found in any media beside the Scandinavian, Finnish and Estonian media.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
I wonder if this is the meeting that takes place to set the agenda of the Bilderberg Group's meeting, ya know like the bosses of the bosses? I'd wager that the Baron is a static fixture at this meeting, and the rest of the attendees are dynamic.

Indeed, no "secret" meeting of banksters would be complete without the intervention or the oversight of Baron Rothschild. When so many banksters meet in secrecy with the baron himself present in the meeting, one might be forced to think that a new "engineered" or "manufactured" financial crisis might be underway.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
People need to intervene, waiting for the corrupt government to do something is like crapping in one hand and wishing in the other. Your hands will soon be overflowing. Like I say every other time on these boards, grab your torches and pitchforks and march for their place of residence. Time to go back a couple of centuries and teach these people right from wrong. Even if it means bloodshed, or face the alternative and shut the hell up and quit posting these stories. My god when will people get it that they don't care about you. The war has already begun now lets see who's got more people on their side, the truly corrupt has maybe 5000 worldwide against a couple of billion people who want to be free of them. No thats just an estimate, I don't have actual #'s on who is truly at the top causing all the grief, but I could think of a few key players.

Only Problem with that is these elites have some of the best special secuirty forces money can buy. Armed guards everywhere, submachine guns, snipers, tactical command vehicles. Just waitng for that crowd of humans crossing the barrier they setup. Then they cut lose and hose down the crowds. And not with tear gas, or water cannons. They'll fire live rounds and kill everyone. Its what they get paid to do.

Course I remember reading a book back in the late 60's about special teams of 5 men, called "hands" that are trained to do all manners of special black ops stuff. These folks with careful advanced planning could breach the peremeter where the elite are having there meeting. And remove the targets. Remove the guards, then remove themselves fromt he operatin zone. The other team of the two "hands" would setup diviersionary attacks on local key places. Power stations, water stations, police & fire stations. And cause as much chaos as possible so the main strike "Hand" can get into postion and carry out the primary mission objectives. Then these folks melt into the landscape and go to there own extraction points. Like ghosts.

The Green Berets had such groups, I bet we still have such professional soilders. In the end they all probably are funded via the CIA.

My point being, the normal citizen isn't going to get very far with your pitchfork and angry shouting. One has to have alot of intel, training, and know what there doing. For your idea to work...

my 2 EURO's

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Rothschild is the only one that matters there. He owns all the other banks. It is his. He is the King of Earth. None are able to command him (at least, no one from Earth). He is the man who has enough capital to prop up nations (yes, nationS, with an "s").

The rest are there to get updates. In my industry, we call it "price fixing". All nations are creating massive econimic reforms. Many of the nickel and dime incremental money makers will be done away with.

But remember: Rothschild owns our reserve bank, and the reserve banks of almost all other nations. it doesn't matter what laws are written. what he thinks should happen is what will happen in the end.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexGenRevolution

I like what you did there with the "E" on "euro". Yeah, A+ man.

Oh and: Grab you torches and pitchforks!!! We're taking this b**** down!!!

Yeah, crazy stuff man.

EDIT TO ADD:

S&F, because of the E man. Nicely done.

Thanks man!

Hehe! you mean the symbol.

Well I got the handy €uro symbol with my €uropean Dell keyboard!

But I think there's also some other ways to display it with Windows without having an €uropean keyboard!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds to me like I should change banks to Handelsbanken.

Maybe I can get my ass up to Stockholm and do some good ol' fashioned protesting, though. Those greedy bastards deserve a bit of noise during their meetings.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is easy to blame the richest people on earth for unresolved global issues.
But, can you really say with out a doubt that none of these guys have good intentions for the world?
It may very well be in the best interests for some individuals to instigate hatred toward a few big shots with the social and finical capital to in-act progressive reform.
Aside from Masonry and objectionable business practices, what facts vindicate these peoples condemnation?
If you really wish to uncover conspiracy for domination, manipulation and control; look no farther than your own complacency as consumers and as participants of social-status quo.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by nightmarebeforesingularit]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
What amazes me is the fact that mostly one family controls and guides most of the world thru money. You would think in the last 150 years someone would have taken that family out.

This is one time history has not repeated itself.

Most people have a hard time understanding that the Papal Rothschild Family derives both its real power and wealth from Rome.

The Vatican has been the main arbiter and clearing house for European and World Debts since the middle ages.

The governments can’t intervene against the banking enterprise when they are all in fact in debt to the banks, and as such dependent on the banks for more credit to keep their governmental infrastructures running.

We here in the U.S. are currently 14 trillion dollars in debt. Every penny the government spends is borrowed, and it’s borrowed through the International Banking Cartel, and handled by the Federal Reserve which is run by the International Banking Cartel.

Your money says “In God we Trust” for a reason, and that is because it literally is part of a religious ceremony, run by, and controlled by the Church of Rome, and the Vicar of Christ, God’s legal representative on earth.

They are the Papal Rothschild family for a reason.

They orchestrate and perpetuate the concept of debt, and manipulate the concept of debt to enslave men and nations alike.

They do this on behalf of Rome.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join