It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpretations of the Crop Circles of 2010...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I received some information regarding crop circles earlier in the year. I will get to it a little later in the post. It is important to note first what crop circles really are and that there are also fakes. My knowledge comes to me through meditation and communication so for those who are looking for proof, please remember this is skunk works.

For starters, here is what I posted in The Crop Circle Ship thread in regards to where they actually come from:

"Crop circles are the language of the angels. The symbols are of sixth density nature.

They are placed here by thought-wave projection into a holographic insert (this existence is holographic).

They contain the codes to the planet, to you, to everything.

Now someone will say I'm crazy, delusional, and I need meds. No matter what they say, this is the truth."

Several posters then asked how I came across this information:

"First off, I didn't read the entire thread (sorry). I just watched the video on the website which was interesting to say the least, then posted. This is not how I know my information but it is of note that I was being psychically attacked while watching the video. There are those who did not want me watching a video that comprised my "home" language.

As far as how I know what I said.....I have to be very careful about my words. If they sound vague, I apologize, that is not the intention. The understanding I have come to is not for all to hear.

With that said, I have done work with "crop circles". For the rest of the post, I am going to use the word "symbols" instead as crop circles only implies to the messages being placed in the ground whereas these symbols can be communicated in many ways.

I have been blessed to be in contact with one of the rarest beings on the planet. You most likely wouldn't believe me if I told you who it was....either way nomenclature is not important. This entity knew things about me that nobody possibly could have. I was told who I was and that I would be visited in my dreams. I was and afterwards, for the first time, I made a symbol with my intention and "burned" it onto a quantum energy field. The result was a great consciousness shift as well as some additional information learned about myself.

When I watched the video, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of "being home"....that my family was close. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't able to decipher any of the symbols. It would take a good portion of reflection and meditation to even attempt to understand one of them. The way I know these things are by the work I have done with the symbols and my connection with said entity.

This is the assistance we are given by our higher family. All of the answers are contained within this wonderful language. Remember that once past the third density, verbal language ceases to telepathic communication. The only reason things are verbally communicated is by choice. What you see in crop circles is true communication.

I will leave you with the last thing I was told by this entity in regard to this subject which solidifies to me, how I know what I know:

Within you is the key to understanding the language of the angels in which you have inserted for man.

-----

That last sentence is what I was refering to in the beginning of the OP. I have been studying much more on the subject since January when I received the information and believe I can be of assistance in deciphering these messages. These are of course up for discussion as no way could I purport that I have all of the answers. In fact, I have noticed that the more I learn, the less I really know.

It is also interesting how late of a start the crop circle season has gotten to this year. It is due to interference from negatives as well as some natural planetary interference. I know there are several threads discussing individual crop circles and there will be for the rest of the year so I thought putting all potential interpretations into one thread may be easier to follow. Here is what I have from the first two.

Circle #1 May 5th, Old Sarum in Hampshire. Also interesting that the first symbol of the year was placed in a military zone. Perhaps an underlying message to the those who may have been involved in the late start.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Here are my thoughts which were posted on another site.

"It seems to have a representation of others that depict the brown dwarf entering our solar system. The wings on the side are representative of the vibrational influxes from the brown dwarf. I also find it interesting that there are seven circles on the bottom, perphaps signifing the seven planets affected by the upcoming alignment."

The upcoming alignment here:

www.angelsghosts.com...

Circle #2 Stonehenge, Nr Amesbury, Wiltshire

Thoughts here:

"Well this is very interesting.

The first thing I noticed is the seven spiraling lines on the left and right circles. There were seven circles on the first crop circle of the season. It is also noted that six of the seven spiraling lines feed into one line, and the inner most line has its own path. This is the case for both circles.

Next is that the two circles on the outside are smaller representations of the bigger middle circle. The two smaller circles join to create the one bigger center circle.

Lastly, there are three circles acting as the doorway to streaming this infinite energy towards one circle and the other.

Conclusion, this crop circle is the depiction of two realms moving together. In this case, it is the mergence of the third and fourth density."

It is also interesting that the spirals have the same appearance as the fibonacci sequence/spiral which is one of the fundamentals of sacred geometry.

I am all ears to any possible interpretations. I think it is highly important to pay attention to the clues we are being given as this cycle begins closing.

Should be an exciting season no matter what.

Best,

UL

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey great post, Fistrly thanks for letting me know the season is underway, ok so Im not that great with crop circles but here was my first impression. For the first formation when I saw the seven circles I instantly thought of seven densities then notice how the farmers tracks run through the 4th density and align up with the larger circles, I remember them using objects in the area as part of the circle like antannae for a tail so maybe they wanted to use the farmers tracks to show human movement and the alignment, however because they are a little off centre it makes me doubt it. There also appears to be some kind of marking in the third circle from the left, possibly suggesting you are here. The other thing is the two larger circles seem to be offet to make the vesica in between, if these major circles represent old and new earth the vesica offset could be the sign for birthing.

For the second one I really dont know, your explanation seems to fit the best. But a question why the number three circles for the gateway for streaming infinite energy? Aslo could it depict to realms moving apart, like earth splitting into 4d pos and 3d repeat scenario many are talking of?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Last years season was the best apparently, so if 2010 is anything like last year then we should be in for some neat circles!

The second circle is similar to this one as well ...

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Again the farmers tracks run right through the middle! and its an odd angle for the tracks too

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hey PW-

I started cracking up when I read the first part of your post only because when I first saw the seven circles, my initial thought was that they represent the seven densities as well. More often than not, intuition is generally correct. However, when I found the alignment for the upcoming eclipse, it sure seemed to make more sense in that manner.

If it is representative of the seven densities, it does indeed run through the fourth. However, if it is representative of the alignment, then the center circle is the Sun. The problem in deciphering the picture is that the crops are not in full bloom at this point making it difficult to say what is intended to be there and what isn't. Not to mention that it was harder to get clear pictures of this being that it was in a military area.

As far as three circles goes, in prior crop circles such as the Pi Crop Circle, the number three has tended to mean 'so on', 'infinity', etc. In the Pi Crop Circle, there were three circles at the end to represent that Pi goes on forever. One of the common themes in crop circles is Infinity hence the second crop circle using three circles as well as the fibonacci sequence.

Pi Crop Circle here:

www.eso-garden.com...

If you notice both the second circle and the Pi circle have three circles of diminish size.

It very well could mean the reverse, one realm splitting into two different realms. I really hadn't thought about the opposite, that's quite an astute thought. I guess since nothing is the same as infinity, in the end it is all the same.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I hope you are right my friend.

Those two circles do have a lot of similar qualities. The overall message seems the same. They both have the wavy lines, the three circles, and both are in the shape of the infinity symbol.

There are many symbols that are attempting to say things in different manners. Much like we do with language on Earth.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
the crop circles are messages from the various aliens around earth how can we interpret them if we are not even sure the messages are for us. i personally believe the messages are not for us, especially this one.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

phage wanna debunk this!!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Wow some people have some very creative minds

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
FINALLY. Good things come to those who are patient? I was sort of depressed when there were none reported in April. Almost weirdly anxious. They’re late this year.

I love them. I think they are beautiful. But of all the interesting, mysterious things that go on in the world, I find authentic crop symbols are perhaps the most frustrating. I don’t seem to have the understanding that I wish I did to discern what I’m looking at. But I’m nonetheless drawn to them without really knowing why. The new Stonehenge one has an interesting “waffle”–like pattern in the centre circle. I think the remark that its spirals resemble the Fibonacci spiral is right on. It sort of puts me in mind of a vortex or torsion field, but that’s all I get upon first glance.

I cannot really contribute much here, sadly. I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for one of the truly great wonders of the world. I’m glad we have the whole summer ahead of us to look forward to! I’d wager 2010 will give the 2009 season a run for its money.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

My question then becomes, who are the messages intended for? Who else is looking at these that don't know what they are?

Not all of them are real, however, those that are have the codes to everything one would want to know.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

It's tough to discern a foriegn language. The best thing one can do is practice. If you go with your heart, even if your wrong at first, the truth will always make its way to the front. It seems that they are many ways to interpret the same thing.

I think you are right on about the torodial shape it has to it. I think it's also interesting the location of this circle, just like the first one. Being at Stonehenge could potentially have an underlying message to it similarly to the circle in Hampshire.

I too share your enthusiasm and am looking forward to the next several months.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well I thought about posting Sunday about the third crop circle, even though I thought it was man-made. Now I am as close to 100% as possible that is really was man-made.

Yarnbury Castle, Winterbourne Stoke, Wiltshire

This symbol reeks of Masonic imagery with the all seeing eye in the middle. Not to mention the keyhole surrounding almost the entire image. The symmetry is off, there is nothing fractal about it and people on site have said that the lines are not straight.

I'm going with bogus on this one. I would love to hear other opinions.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Circle #3 Wilton Windmill, nr Wilton, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May

I was hoping to get to this yesterday but I had some time to think about this and there is no questions, this is the most intriguing of the three. There can be so many interpretations of this symbol.

My first thought was that it was either binary code or ASCII. A couple guys on another site who are programmers were able to decipher that this was not the case for this message.

Then I saw that there are twelves sections of the circle with eight concentric circles going through it. Maybe this refers to a date, the Mayan calendar, or the I Ching but on further looking at the symbol, there is actually 24 sections to the circle which rules out anything dealing with the number twelve.

I am not taking credit for this explanation and somebody else came up with it, but it makes perfect sense. Ever heard of the Fechner Colors/Fechner Color Wheel?

Quick info here but I recommend researching it more:

en.wikipedia.org...

Example here:

dogfeathers.com...

This is why the Illuminati/Masons are so into the white and black checkerboard floor.

This is representing all colors, that we are all from the same Source. The truth is hidden in plain sight. The veil is thinning and slowly, humanity is being shown was has been hidden from them all this time.

This philosophy has been used over and over in society yet nobody understands it's significance. In between black and white lay the infinite rainbow.

We are all One.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So sorry it has been so long for me to get back to this. It's something I would really like to keep up on as I feel this is important to the upcoming transition. Business events have sadly, slowed me from being at ATS recently.

Westwoods, nr Lockeridge, Wiltshire. reported 31st May.

Hands down to me this was a hoax. Too easy, nothing fractal, two lines connecting the sperm and the egg. Nothing really else to say about it.

Crop Circle #4 Liddington Castle, nr Swindon, Wiltshire. Reported 2nd June

This is much more like it. First off, there are seven circles, representative of the seven densities of existence within this portion of Creation.

Now there are a lot of things that can be said about this. The center circle, the smallest circle, contains the entire circle within it. That is to say that everything stems from it, thus the smallest circle is still the whole. Very representative of existence.

The two outer circles (of the five inside circles) of equal size represent the two main contributors to the vibrational shift, the Earth's shedding of its third density skin. The two being the brown dwarf and a set of comets. The second largest inside circle is the Earth which is passing through Zero Point (the smallest circle mentioned above). The biggest inside circle is the Earth passing through this transition into a bigger and brighter state so to speak, the fourth density. All of the rays coming from the center are the resulting light/energy coming from Zero Point.

Crop Circle #5 Codford St Peter, nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd June

Wow. This is my first time seeing this symbol. Absolutely amazing.

The obvious theme of this symbol is twelve. The first thing I thought of was the dodecahedron and it being twelve sided. I have learned from polarwarrior here on ATS that the dodeca is related to the sixth density (each of the seven platonic solids coordinate with a different density). This is perfectly in line with what I purported in the OP, that this is the languages of the angels being derived from sixth density entities.

It is also showing not only how the Creation is Infinite, but comes from One. That being represented by the First (thirteenth) circle in the middle. Thirteen is a power number in numerology and as you know, has a very high value in the occult as well.

Crop Circle #6 Stoney Littleton Long Barrow, Nr Wellow. Somerset. Reported 7th June.

I selfishly felt special relation to this symbol being that is was formed on my birthday. You can really start to see that they (sixth density entities) are trying to tell us the exact same thing with each symbol. They are just doing it with different pictures.

Firstly, there are seven circles on each tail, again representing the seven densities. Each one is growing in size, much like one's consciousness as they traverse the densities (one being the beginning stage of growth, all the way to seven which is completion of self/return to the Creator). The middle section is once again representing the bridge between two realms converging, the third and fourth density.

Similarly to the symbol of June 2nd, you have two smaller circles representing the catalyst from the outside that is assisting the planet in this transition (the comets and the brown dwarf). Differently in this picture, they are perfectly in balance with the transformation which is a more accurate representation of what is to come even though it will appear catacylsmic to some.

Crop Circle #7 Walbury Hill, nr Combe, Berkshire. Reported 12th June.

This undoubtedly is my favorite thus far which is also why it is the most difficult for me to interpret. So you have 23 circles, but really it's 11 & 11 (go figure) joining to make the largest circle in the middle. Seems to be consistent with the rest explaining the mergence of two realms. Furthermore the shape is making the infinity symbol.

Where I am a little unsure is are the normal circles representative of the third and the patterned circles representative of the fourth? The reason I feel this is the case is because of the the shape at the end of the patterned circles seems to be saying "to be continued". As if the shape could go on to explain the eventual mergence of the fourth and fifth densities.

One of the more interesting parts of this particular symbol is the different swirls within each circle. It would take a close up of all 23 to give due justice to the interpretation of each but from what I can tell:

The middle circle seems to have the exact same shape, almost as if it used to be one cell and it is splitting in two. Or in this case, because it's the center circle, it would be better suited to say that it is the reverse and actually is two cells becoming one. That is the most clear, and I will leave the rest alone unless there are accurate aerial views of all the others.

I will try and do better staying on top of these going forward.

We are truly in amazing times. We are being provided a road map. To be prepared for the trip, all one has to do is read the signs.

Blessings to all.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A crop circle in Italy was passed along to me so I figured it would be good to put up here, especially considering the pattern/message. There is so much going on here, I am not sure quite where to begin.

Poirino (Torino). Reported 13th June.

I will start at the outer parts of the symbol and move inwards. First sight is this is symbol is in the shape of a hexagram (the highest naturally occuring shape on third density Earth). The hexagram is also considered highly by the occult which is worth mentioning because of their highly advanced spiritual knowledge. The hexagram itself is made of small circles which appear to be eight small and five large.

However, if you connect the eight smaller circles that merge one outside point, you come up with seventeen, a prime number. Prime numbers are of high value because they are only divisible my one number.....One. Much like the Creation. On the inside, you have the five larger circles meeting at a point which comes to eleven, another prime number. 11 is also a magical number as in 11:11, something a lot of people are starting to see. 11:11 is the spiritual alarm clock of the Universe. It's telling you to awaken from your slumber.

The hexagram has a total of six points with circles which could be connected by a larger concentric/fractal circle of the inside circle. They are directly in line with the six circles on the inside. If you go back and look at the June 3rd circle, these two symbols have much in common. This symbol has six circles, the June 3rd has twelve. Both have one circle connecting the centers of each.

Inside of the six circle there are many smaller circles. Firstly, there are 66 circles in total (noticing the six theme yet?). Secondly, the six circles are divided in half by the one thinner connecting circle. There are 38 circles on the outer halves and 28 circles on the lower halves.

38/28 = 1.357 Again, all prime numbers.

Now I am no bible thumper, I've never even read the whole thing. But Genesis 38:28 says the following:

"As she was giving birth, one of them put out his hand; so the midwife took a scarlet thread and tied it on his wrist and said, "This one came out first."

That's what the planet is doing herself. Giving birth to a new existence, a new Gaia.

Continuing inwards from the six circles, you have yet another hexagram. This one if turned 30 degrees would match up perfectly with the outer hexagram. There is a reason it is not. If you were to extend the each arm of the inner hexagram to the outer one, it would perfectly have an arm at every 30 degrees. That would give you twelve in total which is exactly fractal of the inner most shape of this symbol.

The inner twelve armed shape (dodecahedron, sixth density representative as mentioned in above post) is bisecting both the outer most hexagram and the inner most hexagram. A 15 degree turn in either direction would match this shape up evenly with either of the others. You can see how this fractal can potentially go forever. The next shape in the sequence would be 24 armed bisecting the other three shapes at 7.5 degrees. This can go on infinitely. The concept has been talked about by those who speak of The Flower of Life, Christ Consciousness, The Fibonacci Sequence, and more.

Finally, you have the best part of this symbol, the part where it all stems from: The center.

Yet another crop circle depicting that all comes from One. That we are all of the same thought. Interesting in this symbol that the center circle is the exact same size as the centers of the six circles as well as the six circles that are the outermost points of the entire shape. Once again showing us that everything is fractally Infinite.

Wow. I thought the last symbol was amazing but this one really takes the cake. I've never seen something be so perfect at representing everything. If we are getting this in the middle of June, I can only imagine what is coming in the next couple of months.

Makes me feel good to be part of Infinity. Hopefully it does for you too.

Blessings.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Chirton Bottom, nr Urchfont, Wiltshire. Reported 16th June.

Beautiful symbol. Obviously symbolic of Infinity and the number 8 (which is the number 33 with the first 3 going backwards). There are 27 small circles in total making the Infinity sign. But really it's 13, 13, and 1 making 27 circles. Again 13 being a prime number as well as another highly regarded number in the occult. Throughout these symbols you can start to see that the everyone who is well versed in esoteric knowledge tends to believe the same things.

Turns out we are not all so different after all.

Edit: Thinking about this a little more, you also have the representation of the density/dimensional split as well as the representation of the two suns that make up this binary system.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'll toss my two cents in here for what is worth. Crop circles are several things, not just one. There are hoaxes, usually poorly done, and often garner attention to discredit the rest. There are messages, which seem coded but often are not - we just don't understand as we "think" in language. Then there are those that are designed to alter energy fields in the same way a computer chip does. Some of those are for advancing our evolution and some are designed to distort the process. The reason they appear in England is due to that central location to certain energy fields that run around the earth, it is like a central spot of sorts and is most active when the sun orientation is as it is now.

One of the more important factors is to check the orientation as it relates to the date it is designed to represent. If it points to a date, I'd suggest that it is related to message type. Example: Last years "jellyfish" circle was not a jellyfish or any such thing. That was a message. It simply stated that during the transition of July 4-7, energy that is designed to advance your consciousness will be available. It was, a really remarkable process could have been accessed by tuning in.

Note orientation when drawing a conclusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I agree with the majority of your post but I was wondering if you could clarify a couple of your points.

Can you point to a symbol which was meant to distort the process? I am unaware of how this can be.

Also, can you point out where in any of these circles orientation is important upon interpretations? You mention the jellyfish circle from last year and specific dates that it pointed to. Time as we measure it linearly is an illusion so I don't find the time/date important but the actual message itself.

Thanks for you post. I found it to be insightful.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm sure I missed a couple crop circles lately but this one appeared in front of me randomly and loved seeing it's beauty.

White Sheet Hill, Nr Mere, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

Fractal hexagrams. You gotta love it. You have the one on the outside comprised of 18 (3x6) circles. Then there is the hexagram around each smaller circle, comprised of 24 (3x8) tiny circles. The seven larger circles form a hexagram, just as all of the smaller circles around each of the seven circles form their own. To further the point of 6 made by this symbol, there are six triangles in the middle of the symbol.

Though I could be wrong, I count 17 hexagrams in the symbol, yet another prime number.

The thing I find most interesting is the smallest circles coming in groups of four. Four representing where we are going as a planet, and six being representative of the origin of the message.

Edit to add: I just got to look at some other pictures of this and noticed a couple of other things. The triangles in the middle have a lot more going on then I first noticed. Each of them appears to be half of a star tetrahedron. Each triangle has connectivity to the others as they bridge other circles together.

Also, the pack of four circles are all in a diamond shape. The diamond is representative of both polarities and they themselves have connection with higher realms.

The more I look, the more I'm struck by it's beauty.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Crop circles are such a brilliantly thought out idea. Nobodies free will or law of confusion is being violated yet a message is still sent in plain view for all to see.

Thanks to the hoaxers, people who are not ready to believe have a reasonable explanation with some circles providing them proof in their mind of all circles being hoaxes so that they can go about their lives undisturbed until they are ready to awaken and listen to the message. If the circles were not possibly re-creatable by man then many would be forced into believing before they are ready. I think the same rule goes for all these mysterious phenomena, its very carefully done so as to stir seeking by the presentation of mystery all the while allowing outlets for the dubunker/skeptics free will preservation.

Its gentle yet elegant.

new topics

top topics

join