It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child seriously ill as flu shots suspended

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Child seriously ill as flu shots suspended

www.abc.net.au

At least one child is seriously ill and dozens have suffered serious adverse reactions after receiving the free flu vaccine in Western Australia.

The Health Department has suspended the free flu vaccination program for children under five after a spike in admissions to Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is such a complex area of medicine....one that always causes strong consternation & discussion amongst members.

I wonder what is going on here?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dunno man, scary post. Maybe the child has an immune system problem? I dunno not a doctor. Thanks for posting this though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Djvexd.....

I agree.....it's a little worrisome.

Our local regulatory authority (the TGA) is looking at this now.

The TGA is generally very good with such things.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thats why you DONT get vaccines...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

Senz20.....

Therein lies the complexity in all of this.....

Not all vaccines are "bad".

Most are very "good".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is indeed scary, and obviously the vaccine is the suspected culprit, enought to suspend them until research is completed.

There are way too many varibles with this vaccine.
Sad, this is what many people thought could happen, and it
is extra worrisome when it affects children that are still developing.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I know when I heard that there was free flu vaccination. The parents went out and got there kids vaccination. Then they got sick and they took there kids to the hospital. I'm glad that I didn't get my kids vaccination.
The reason why parents shouldn't get there kids vaccination is because there is a lot of bad side effects.
Here is a site that tells you all about the side effects.
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This suggests that it is not a generalized "vaccination" problem.

Feverish reactions typically occur because of the stimulation of immune system factors, with activation of such mediators as prostaglandins, prostacyclines, and leukotrienes.

There are several types of reactions that can occur, and, if you read between the lines, there is probably some evidence already accrued that it is the "source" of the vaccine that is in question. To this direction, I think it will be extremely interesting whether the vaccine was produced domestically, or imported from another country.

If it is a domestic source, they don't want to destroy a "home" industry. If it is a foreign source, the politics between their nation and that other nation would possibly affect how they release the information that the vaccine was the cause of these reactions.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
This suggests that it is not a generalized "vaccination" problem.

Feverish reactions typically occur because of the stimulation of immune system factors, with activation of such mediators as prostaglandins, prostacyclines, and leukotrienes.

There are several types of reactions that can occur, and, if you read between the lines, there is probably some evidence already accrued that it is the "source" of the vaccine that is in question. To this direction, I think it will be extremely interesting whether the vaccine was produced domestically, or imported from another country.

If it is a domestic source, they don't want to destroy a "home" industry. If it is a foreign source, the politics between their nation and that other nation would possibly affect how they release the information that the vaccine was the cause of these reactions.

Truth1000....

Based on experience, I don't believe there will be any political considerations pertaining to the TGA's release of info regarding the cause of this problem.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkerbell79
I know when I heard that there was free flu vaccination. The parents went out and got there kids vaccination. Then they got sick and they took there kids to the hospital. I'm glad that I didn't get my kids vaccination.
The reason why parents shouldn't get there kids vaccination is because there is a lot of bad side effects.
Here is a site that tells you all about the side effects.
educate-yourself.org...

Tinkerbell79.....

As I keep saying.....

Some are good, some are problematic.

I believe that in the main, vaccinations have achieved huge overall benefits.

However as with all medical products & procedures, there are risks.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I wonder if it is connected to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps were were looking in the wrong place for the source of the swine flu pandemic.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

Thats right, you would be better off just hoping for the best and deal with with it IF your child gets sick.

Vaccination is the biggest corporate conspiracy of all time.

My own sister has 7 kids, the last 3 were not vaccinated AT ALL, because she learnt about how bad vaccinations really are. She is a Christian woman but religion has nothing to do with it, she could not be further removed from the world of conspiracy theories. She studied medicine and then married a doctor.. whom she convinced about not vaccinating. It was a really big thing to do but she did it and the moral of the story is the kids are fine and vaccination is a load of crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

I wonder if it is connected to this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Perhaps were were looking in the wrong place for the source of the swine flu pandemic.

Riley.....

That's a good question.

I don't know if that is related or not.

If I get time, I will look into that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

www.theaustralian.com.au...
For the first time in the world, the flu shot rolled out in Australia last month combined two strains of seasonal flu, as well as H1N1.

Professor Bishop said the Panvax vaccine - the swine flu jab - was "safe", but said the combined flu shot had been suspended for young children as a "precautionary measure" pending investigation by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, which approved its use last month.

Panvax was tested on 400 children before its release last year, but the combined shot was not subjected to any clinical trials.

The question is.. how many other combined vaccines did they not bother to trial? They are playing with fire and the innocent get burnt.

Whatever keeps the share holders happy I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think our reliance on pharmaceuticals has become borderline necessity. I didn't take the swine flu vaccine partially due to the fact that I survived the swine flu (it was SOOOOOOO terrible. I had to stay in bed and miss work for 5 days with a fever and a few aches
) and the other part was paranoia. I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't trust something that hasn't been proven and has been rushed through approval because of government pressure. I still can't believe that they are still trying to push that garbage shot on people.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley.....

I'll try to keep a watch on the TGA website in order to pick up their reports & explanations.

The TGA is generally extremely thorough.....I know because I deal with them all the time.

In fact at times, I think they err on the side of being too cautious.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeditiousDissent
I think our reliance on pharmaceuticals has become borderline necessity. I didn't take the swine flu vaccine partially due to the fact that I survived the swine flu (it was SOOOOOOO terrible. I had to stay in bed and miss work for 5 days with a fever and a few aches
) and the other part was paranoia. I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't trust something that hasn't been proven and has been rushed through approval because of government pressure. I still can't believe that they are still trying to push that garbage shot on people.

SeditiousDissent.....

I am not a "big pharma" or "medical industry" basher.....I work at a senior level in the industry.

However, I also didn't get vaccinated for swine flu because I felt right from the beginning the whole thing was being blown out of proportion.

I also believe there was a political element wherein the appalling Rudd government rushed into things & then kept the media pressure on so as not to have been seen to make a stupid decision in the first instance.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If the FDA approves the vaccines provided then, why even get them?
The FDA recently changed walnuts to drugs and Doritos to heart healthy.

I find that getting a vaccine is what makes you sick, along with fast food, possibly drugs, and junk food.

Medicines can be great, I just want the real medicines like stem cells and etc. to be a reality.

Not some vaccine that is just going to make you sick so you have to buy more medicine.

Edited to add: As long as medicine is owned by the Rothschild, medicine/drugs we be for profit.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
If the FDA approves the vaccines provided then, why even get them?
The FDA recently changed walnuts to drugs and Doritos to heart healthy.
I find that getting a vaccine is what makes you sick, along with fast food, possibly drugs, and junk food.
Medicines can be great, I just want the real medicines like stem cells and etc.
Not some vaccine that is just going to make you sick so you have to buy more medicine.

Quickfix.....

For the record, our local regulatory authority (the TGA) will not necessarily approve a drug or a device just because the FDA has approved it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join