It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing experiments (results within 1 or 2 days)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I will also begin my own REMOTE VIEWING experiment.

I have put 3 objects on the desk of my bedroom. The desk only has those 3 objects, so please send me your impressions/guesses by U2U.

This is not a skeptic experiment. I believe RV is real. So, I will not cheat. I want to explore this more. So, please try your best, and write it here what you see.

I will post here the correct objects, when I have some answers, within the next day or two, so you don't have to wait. I think some of you will get it right.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
1 or 2 days, is way better then 2 or 3 months! How can you learn if you have to wait so long for feedback. Feedback is how you learn if your doing it right or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I will also begin my own REMOTE VIEWING experiment.

I have put 3 objects on the secretary of my bedroom.

You have done what!?

Put them on your secretary?

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

I'm assuming you are referring to mine and mine is only 1 month (which I changed) and I’ve stated why many many many times already.

BTW segurelha i wish you good luck in this experiment and i hope you come across some great results.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Self censoring.

Second line

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Compulsionist]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a mug.
a ribbon
and a sock.

my guess. that's all it is a guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A cup
A Rubiks Cube
A book

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
None correct, but.... object nº1 has still a ribbon on it, because it was a gift !
Can you guess its color and what object has this ribbon?

Originally posted by MR BOB
a mug.
a ribbon
and a sock.

my guess. that's all it is a guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't want that people just post their guesses.
I want that they do their Remote Viewing, and tell me what they see, their sensations, colors, shapes.

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
A cup
A Rubiks Cube
A book

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can people even remote view to someone they ae not connected to?

We don't know your name, your face, who you are, we don't know where you live, what country, or your exact address.

Can it work without all the important imformation?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
dont know if this will work , in fact i find this pointless , sorry

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just tried it. Give it a try!

If you are wrong, it's not the end of the world. This is nothing.
If you get it correctly, then I will congratulate you!!

MR BOB already guessed one very specific element of object nº1.

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Can people even remote view to someone they ae not connected to?

We don't know your name, your face, who you are, we don't know where you live, what country, or your exact address.

Can it work without all the important imformation?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Marsel, just try it. Close your eyes, make a blank mind, and take not of what comes to your mind. Post it all here.

If you are correct, then great. If you are wrong, it's no big deal. You don't have anything to lose. In fact, one member, MR BOB, already guessed one very specific element of object nº1.

From now on, please only post if you try to Remote Viewing.
And please post your sensations, colors, sensations, shapes...

Originally posted by Marsel
dont know if this will work , in fact i find this pointless , sorry

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok

A tie.
Scissors.
Wine bottle or tennis ball lol.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A mug (with the ribbon), a pencil, and a book.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Few things polluting this being valid.

1. it should not be by the computer, in fact as you will be looking at them all the time, and be close to them unless we are very advanced it would affect the ability as they will be within your auric field and electromagneic area of PC. Also as we dont have the place to look, you are asking us to pick it from your mind or the photot sends to the mod, even harder.

The amount of objects that are probably on an desk is polluting any attempts to, especially if you add move some of them. Esp if in a clutterd room.

It is much better big single big objects for the novice or unadvanced user.

2. The objects should just be given with an Latitude/Longitude map grid reference. If anyone says Google Maps, well then the objects should be taken there with very little ealse to make it more likely.

3. You have given away info about them, adding "Suggestion" to those who are are reading trying, also making it easier.

4. It is very very difficult to do for a few items in a room with many others again unless very advnaced at this.

Anyhow The ribbon I believe, and I got this earlier today, I think is an either an small stuffed toy like a teddy bear, somewhere on that soft toy. It could though I picked up be another inanimate object that has had animate features put on it, so it could be an doll or action figure type thing. I think teddy bear type thing, light yellow/brown maybe. An inanimate object made to animate features. seems soft and furry.

I also pick up either an Paper weight, Glass or ashtray. Seems roundish maybe an ball, seems to be glass. Could possible be one of those tourist scenes glass/plastic outside with water in and the fake snow that you shake turn upside down for the snow to fall.

However more likely something roundish glass/plastic see through.

I got an very strong impression of an pen as well, maybe pollution, maybe the printer on your PC, however also dark fountain pen was strong. Maybe an desk tidy, something to do with stationary again could be pollution. Maybe book as pen, could be an magazine as pen or even projector, something that enables information to be created or displayed. Maybe ink bottle. you get drift, in object 2-3 high liklihood with pen or paperweight some fluid involved. Maybe the pen is actually one of those desk games with differant coloured ink and water in that you turn upside down to watch the mingling/even lava lamp.

If the pen is polluted I also so adding four sensed an small american/football maybe rugby ball, but that could be the impression mind projection my own from object 2.

Very polluted, extremely difficult from this end. Not at all an scientific way of approaching this OP you never even told us which side of the desk.

Anyhow if anyone is interested if they go to My ats Video/media page I have the official remote veiwing training manual as used by the military to train to download in pdf form.

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 11-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
2nd try:
snowball shaking thing.
egg
yellow ribbon? no idea what its attached to

wohoo!!. now I am off to stare at goats.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

I also pick up either an Paper weight, Glass or ashtray. Seems roundish maybe an ball, seems to be glass. Could possible be one of those tourist scenes glass/plastic outside with water in and the fake snow that you shake turn upside down for the snow to fall.

I also had an ashtray or round glass feeling too, but didn't want to put too much choices, and it may be because my brother smokes, and it entered my mind that way.

I had baseball in my mind too, but went with tennis ball lol, too many things in my mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OK

I’m channeling…………..I’m getting…..

• A digitally re-mastered CD of the famous 1974 ‘Don't Tell I, Tell 'Ee’ album by acclaimed international folk band The Wurzels
• A small effigy of Peter Andre, fashioned from coal
• A copy of the Quran …OMG……in Gaelic…..

Wow! Your secretary is way strange!

NB: Send my prize to ATS, they’ll pass it on.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

I also had an ashtray or round glass feeling too, but didn't want to put too much choices, and it may be because my brother smokes, and it entered my mind that way.

I had baseball in my mind too, but went with tennis ball lol, too many things in my mind.

ahh crap. i didn't notice that had been said. i missed that post as it was too long.

i tried really hard this time too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join