It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Tenet and Numerolagy!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Tenet was sworn in as the Director of Central Intelligence on July 11, 1997 by President Clinton.
www.cnn.com...

Tenet said his resignation is effective July 11 -- the seventh anniversary of his tenure in office. www.cnn.com...

We should remember that this is the man who in the summer of 2001 was repeatedly warning pretty much anyone who would listen that al Qaeda was coming, that al Qaeda wanted to attack the United States, that something major could happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anybody that have been working for this administration has to be blind no to notice the scam and false pretense in wish this president took over this country and then took this country into war.

If I was working for him I will run far away from him too.

About the numerilogy is because the fiscal year. I think

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Oh, Please!!! what is it with numerology, its called Coincidence!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
imho coincidence does not exist.

It's a word used for something we do not understand.

Maybe the word synchronity should be used for events we call coincidence.

oh, whatever, it just happens

Grts

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yeah, personally I don't think that there is anything to it, but just an interesting coincidence.

7-11

Anyone want a Slurpiee???

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh Please!!! It's a Coincidence Err i mean a sychronicity

that better , LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

Maybe the word synchronity should be used for events we call coincidence.

there's a new word in town. coined by frank zappa to desribe the mixing of rythmically unrelated tracks. musicians would record grooves on the same space on the multitrack tape, without hearing the other tracks.
the results were then mixed to create something new.

if you search 'xenochrony' on the web, you may find yourself wandering through a very xenographic landscape.

nice avatar, alienaddicted.

sin chrono city. that desribes the descent into physicallity pretty well.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LOL billybob, btw it's kinda weird how you and alien guy have similar avatars ...whoa

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good catch mindsmog.

Maybe they are syncronious souls??
lol

Talking about this reminds me of a song my mom said she sang as a child went something like...
Ka-sada-sada, whatever will be, will be.....

So no one thinks that a NWO could be leaving their thumb(hoof lol) print on recent/coming events??
I am so disappointed. Isn't this a conspiracy board??

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there's a new word in town. coined by frank zappa to describe the mixing of rhythmically unrelated tracks. musicians would record grooves on the same space on the multitrack tape, without hearing the other tracks.
the results were then mixed to create something new.

if you search 'xenochrony' on the web, you may find yourself wandering through a very xenographic landscape.

nice avatar, alienaddicted.

sin chrono city. that describes the descent into physicallity pretty well.

Zappa was definitely a man with a creative vision that much of the world even today is just barely ready to understand!!

It's strange to me to see the ever growing number of people who in one way or another seem to be dropping hints that they are 'In Tune' with some 'Unified Field Matrix within Reality'. Most interesting is that those who are dropping these little 'Keys' to the Doors of Perception range from PHD's in Physics, Philosophers, Med. Doctors, Astronomers, Mathematicians, etc. to the Homeless dude on the corner and the average Joe, and even ATS members such as BillyBob and Alien here.

It's like witnessing the 'Harmonious Fractalization of Human understanding' as it happens. All the various Paradigms coming together like an enormous Multidimensional Puzzle of Infinite Pieces, revealing 'One Truth of Everything & Nothing' at the same Moment.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nice post Mojom!!!!!
ROFL that was very refreshing

PS Please don't take this the wrong way

AF1

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This was explained in a movie, I like to call it the plate of shrimp theory:

A lot of people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidences and things. They don't realize that there's this like lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything. I'll Give you an example, show you what I mean. Suppose you thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly somebody will say like plate or shrimp or plate of shrimp out of the blue no explanation. No point in looking for one either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
WHOA!!!
I JUST COME BACK FROM EATING LUNCH AT RED LOBSTER AND GUESS WHAT I ORDERED!!!???.......

not really

Interesting theory though.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OMG this thread is getting funnier by the minute,, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time Thanks ...ROFL

My side hurts
LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
OMG this thread is getting funnier by the minute,, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time Thanks ...ROFL

My side hurts
LOL

What exactly is so funny BrainCloud??

I mean HeadClog??

Damit!!

Mindsmog??

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
See mojom , I sortta guessed you would take it personally, Thats why i said not too, LOL, coz this thread has gone way off topic ,lighten up man for gods sake, Mojo with an M !!!

Didn't i also say NICE POST MOJOM jeez I give up sometimes, some people have a real Chip

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Mindsmog]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No MindSmog, I didn't take anything personal at all. I was just having fun with your name. Ever seen Joe vs. the Volcano. He had a BrainCloud, at least that is what he was told. It was all just a lie though, to trick him into jumping into a volcano.

I'm glad you liked my post, really. I didn't think it was that impressive myself personally, but I'm glad you liked it.

Trust me, I'm not offended at anything you said.

I just wanted to know what it is that is so funny to you? With details. Cause there hasn't been enough said to find anything literally funny, so there must be more you're getting from all this.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
that WAS a great post, mojom!
i love how supergenius 'skeptics' fail to see this larger pattern. now THAT is funnnnnnnnnnny!!!!!

this thread hasn't really gone off topic. we are getting to the root of the mechanism that may be involved in numerology. if numerology is legit, then it works for absolutely everything, so mr. tenet(yes, maskedavatar, interesting name for this dood), is only a case study.

but when we start getting into the geometrics of thoughtwave/energy harmony/convergence on a global scale, we really are breaking/making new ground.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
This was explained in a movie, I like to call it the plate of shrimp theory:

repo man was the movie. plate'o'shrimp $4.95.
as the dude at the end is flying off in the car, he describes what the secret of everything is, and that is it, .....the recognition and understanding of the interconnectedness of all things.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
that WAS a great post, mojom!
i love how supergenius 'skeptics' fail to see this larger pattern. now THAT is funnnnnnnnnnny!!!!!

this thread hasn't really gone off topic. we are getting to the root of the mechanism that may be involved in numerology. if numerology is legit, then it works for absolutely everything, so mr. tenet(yes, maskedavatar, interesting name for this dood), is only a case study.

but when we start getting into the geometrics of thoughtwave/energy harmony/convergence on a global scale, we really are breaking/making new ground.

I have personally discovered some very small, yet impressive 'Symmetry' for lack of better words, using Numbers and Mathematical Ratio and so on. Most interesting is that it's not the numbers or the math that is responsible for the patterns and cycles that I've found. I have gone to some length to verify that in fact. Which is hard to explain other than saying that, I had to stop thinking not only in terms of normal Number systems like Base-10 or base-60 or Hex or Binary, but also converted things to Shape, Symbol, Language and so forth. I know that is vague, but it's all I get think of at the moment. Anyway, all I can say, is yes there are Cycles of cycles and so forth. Not too novel of an idea really. Like I stated earlier, it's being said by all branches of science now, and it's been said for thousands of years by every culture of earth. It's all connected. There is no randomness. No chaos. At least not once you step back a little bit more than you did before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join