It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Malachy on the current pope

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[Latin]
CXI Gloria oliuæ.
In p̲secutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
[/Latin]

[Translation]
111 Glory of the olive.
He will reign during the ultimate persecution of the Holy Roman Church.
[/Translation]

This prophecy is about the sitting pope, Benedict XVI formerly cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. In the prophecies of the sitting pope it is foretold that he will lead the Church through the ultimate persecution of the Church. This ultimate "persecution" seems to having to do with a certain tendency among Roman Catholic priests, pedophilia and other sexual predatory acts like using their position to have sexual encounters with whosoever might fit the given priests' sexual preferances, in effect meaning rape. And the sitting pontiff is directly involved, since he hasn't excommunicated these evil and pathetic men and handed them over to the police together with the vast evidence and material that MUST have been accumulated up through the years, to the law, instead of destroying it and pardoning the priests.

I have no proof to say there are more pedophiles among priests than the general population, but given they are all sworn and thereby doomed to live without sex at all, it wouldn't amaze me that there is more perversiveness among these priests than in the general population, and they have the "perfect" opportunity and territories to cheat on God to sin so gravely and terrorise children sexualy, since people trust them never to do such acts, and most Church members would never even think or imagine that a pater, priest, church cleric or otherwise -- could be a sexual predator. But as time runs down the river, it seems this is actually more commonplace within church walls than in the general population even. Horrific.

In responce to what has been revealed: May the prophecy of st. Malachy come true: May the church be destroyed never to see light of day again. Not just because of this, but because the institution has basically been the most destructable and the worst enemy of humanity since it first started to develop in the third and fourth centuries. Just too bad all the art and the great buildings would yumble down, but I couldn't care less. I'd love to see all catholic men of power were excommunicated by the Beast it has been cuddling all these years.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The sad thing is that the downfall of the church will have people blaming God for these acts rather than the men whom committed them. Shouldn't cut down the apple tree just because theres a few bad apples....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
[Latin]
CXI Gloria oliuæ.
In p̲secutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
[/Latin]

[Translation]
111 Glory of the olive.
He will reign during the ultimate persecution of the Holy Roman Church.
[/Translation]

This prophecy is about the sitting pope, Benedict XVI formerly cardinal Joseph Ratzinger.

How do you figure?

It's going to take a LOT of shoehorning to associate olive glory - whatever that might mean - with Ratzinger. These so-called predictions are so ridiculously vague I can't believe anyone takes them seriously.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SlapBassist531

The way I see this, it compares better to how the European grape-wine-stock is no longer usable other than in a few desolate places elsewhere in the world, like Chile and South Africa and Australia, since the American parasite hasn't reached there yet. In effect, just about all grape vines are now poded on American roots, producing much less durable wines with less favorable taste and other characteristics like colour and smell.

This institution (RCC) needs new roots since their roots are rotten and now destroyed completely by hellish parasites which cannot be exterminated, simply because it's reached as far as from the bottom to the very pope himself. The system is rotten, and like I say, a human hazard.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Ratzinger chose the name Benedict, and the Benedicteans are often called the Olivetans. Vague OK, but anyway, they fit.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Actually, the only part of Malachy's prophecy relating to Benedict would be 'Glory of the olive.'

The second part relates to the next pope known as 'Peter the Roman' according to the prophecy.

Benedict:
Glory of the Olive.

The Next Pope:
During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the formidable Judge will judge His people.
The End.

There's some speculation that the 'Peter the Roman' prophecy was a later addition but that rumor has pretty much been debunked since all known copies contain that excerpt. Then some claim 'The Glory of the Olive' and 'Peter the Roman' are predicting the same person due to Peter not being numbered... but they don't realize any of them are numbered.

So if this prophecy is correct, we have one more to go who will be Peter the Roman.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ratzinger chose the name Benedict, and the Benedicteans are often called the Olivetans. Vague OK, but anyway, they fit.

When Benedict was a cardinal, where he served had a coat of arms with three olive branches. I'm guessing that is the connection.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If you shoehorn it in, invariably you can make something fit. Wouldn't people find him much more convincing if he actually named the pope? People really should stop relying on these ancient mystical frauds for guidance.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just posted a video on St Malachy last night.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Actually, the only part of Malachy's prophecy relating to Benedict would be 'Glory of the olive.'

The second part relates to the next pope known as 'Peter the Roman' according to the prophecy.

It follows directly after Glory of the Olive, and since they started discussing these, the main dilemma has been whether the words after Glory of the Olive belong to The Olivetan or Peter the Roman. As it seems now, it does indeed belong to the sitting pope's prophecy. Atleast that's my suggestion, since now the rot has reached all the way up to the Pope himself.

Benedict:
Glory of the Olive.

The Next Pope:
During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the formidable Judge will judge His people.
The End.

Nope. It goes like what I wrote in my OP, then comes as the next paragraph:
First:
Gloria oliuæ.
"In p̲secutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit. "
Then:
"Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis." (The text you refered to. There is a paragraph in between....)

This has lead some researchers into believing that the line following Gloria Olivae is about another pope which is supposed to come between the sitting one and the Peter character, but as far as I'm concerned, it belongs as a caption or a note to Gloria Olivae.

There's some speculation that the 'Peter the Roman' prophecy was a later addition but that rumor has pretty much been debunked since all known copies contain that excerpt. Then some claim 'The Glory of the Olive' and 'Peter the Roman' are predicting the same person due to Peter not being numbered... but they don't realize any of them are numbered.

So if this prophecy is correct, we have one more to go who will be Peter the Roman.

Indeed. But I stand by my belief that the caption just after Gloria Olivae belongs as a note concerning this, the sitting pope, Gloria Olivae, and not Peter the Roman.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The video you posted seems to have been removed. Anyway, that's what the player says when I try to play it. Perhaps you don't own the copyright? Right? Please post a Youtube link or similar...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As AshleyD points out his very coat of arms includes olive branches. It fits perfectly.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

As AshleyD points out his very coat of arms includes olive branches. It fits perfectly.

Not exactly. Your association simply makes sense to you.

Do you know what would "fit perfectly"? If the name "Joseph Ratzinger" or "Pope Benedict XVI" were present. These "prophecies" are a 16th century fraud.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I guess you'd say the same about Revelation, Jesajah, or for that matter Nostradamus or Fatima? Am I correct?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hmmm, I wonder if something is wrong with the media portal?

Sorry, don't have youtube account to post with.

Here is the direct link.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Thanks mate. This was quite interesting, commenting on many of the prophecies made about these end times, with a rather objective view, incorporating many of our times' prophets, and especially St. Malachy and his papal mottos. I just can't see how people so easilly dismiss this. I just can't! Thanks for sharing the video

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Not exactly. Your association simply makes sense to you.

I am of the opinion or perhaps rather understanding if I may, given the substantial amount of circumstantial evidence, that these prophecies or "prophecies" if it fits you better, always seem to fit the cardinal elected for the papacy. WHY they fit, is a question of either faith or common sense. They are all readily available, and the originator is a canonised saint, which also bear rule for his writings. Therefore the cardinal who is elected has either been favored by the words of the prophecy itself, or he would simply make them fit when elected pope. We see the same pattern with the Apocalypse of John. It has been tried orchestrated into reality a great number of times. Nearly every war since the day John sealed his prophecies, has been a show "la galleria". Can't you hear the drums of war and feel Babylon stumbling and shaking? Complete with millstone and all....

"People will shout Peace Peace, but there will be no peace!"
"Do you believe I have come to bring peace? No, a sword!"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a good overview of the last 10 popes and the prophecy of Malachy.

Last 10 Popes

I don't know of the others but the last is definitely interesting. "The labor of the sun" according to Malachy and he was born during an eclipse and entombed during an eclipse.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

He is also THE pope who has traveled the most around the world, always kissing the ground when his plane landed, as if he was trying to do the work of the Sun itself....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am of the opinion or perhaps rather understanding if I may, given the substantial amount of circumstantial evidence, that these prophecies or "prophecies" if it fits you better, always seem to fit the cardinal elected for the papacy. WHY they fit, is a question of either faith or common sense. They are all readily available, and the originator is a canonised saint, which also bear rule for his writings. Therefore the cardinal who is elected has either been favored by the words of the prophecy itself, or he would simply make them fit when elected pope. We see the same pattern with the Apocalypse of John. It has been tried orchestrated into reality a great number of times. Nearly every war since the day John sealed his prophecies, has been a show "la galleria". Can't you hear the drums of war and feel Babylon stumbling and shaking? Complete with millstone and all....

"People will shout Peace Peace, but there will be no peace!"
"Do you believe I have come to bring peace? No, a sword!"

The "prophecies" of St. Malachy are a fraud. The associations between any given pope and his obscure identifying markers are, well, pretty obscure. Niether faith nor common sense come into play. What does come into play is shoehorning current events into alleged "prophecy" to make them work. Same process with Nostradamus, the bible and any other "prophecies".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join