It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"GREECE - Bomb scare
On 19 July, a bomb threat prompted the evacuation of nearly 600 passengers from a Greek island ferry at Athens' main port of Piraeus. No explosives were found aboard the vessel, which was bound for Crete and other Greek islands in the Aegean Sea. "

When you said that only so many would make it to the meeting, what if some were sacrificed, not just accidentily apprehended?
They would be on a boat carrying some mild explosives, and is purposly caught, causing most of security, coast guards ect to rush out there while the real threat sneaks though during the chaos?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
well...

after wasting my time reading through all 6 pages of this.... I Must now make my prediction.....

Nothing "predicted" in this thread will happen

I don't know, but when reading SBP's posts, I get the feeling of it being total BS. I can't help it. I don't like to judge anyone and I always try to get along with all members here, but I just don't see someone in the "biz" as they say posting certain details of thier lives..

as posted on page 4 - staying out late all nite too many drinks, cigs and sex.... someone with the high profile position they're in, wouldn't say things like that.

and then on page 5, posted, you obviously don't know what it's like to be sitting on your balcony hungover in your underwear...

also on page 4, helped solve missing persons case in Ohio and the Cleveland Police Department showed up in Florida to question, I really doubt the Cleveland Police Dept would send someone to FL. I could be wrong though...

I just get strange feelings when reading in this thread, so I'm choosing to ignore this prediction.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Scepticism is ALWAYS encouraged but why on earth would you judge the message by its messanger??? If I was a nun, would you be scared? If I was a fluff girl, would you feel better? (trust me, you WOULD)...

I just vent about my personal life because I can - that's all. I have no need to BS here. If I told you TRUE stories, you guys would think it's ALL BS so I just keep it real and on the DL here...

You guys are the only people I can be 100% real with, you know?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I don't know, but when reading SBP's posts, I get the feeling of it being total BS. I can't help it. I don't like to judge anyone and I always try to get along with all members here, but I just don't see someone in the "biz" as they say posting certain details of thier lives..

as posted on page 4 - staying out late all nite too many drinks, cigs and sex.... someone with the high profile position they're in, wouldn't say things like that.

and then on page 5, posted, you obviously don't know what it's like to be sitting on your balcony hungover in your underwear...

Hey maybe it's Courtney Love. What day did they lock her up? Have we heard from the oracle since?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe we should just let her be anonymous and ask questions about predictions. If she wanted us to guess, she would be on BTS under the thread "I'm a Celeb. Guess me!"

Just my 2 cents....

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have to say a hearty "amen!" to ufochaser.

While SBP does drop all sorts of tantalizing hints about her identity, the thread is about her predictions, and I think we would be best served to focus more on the message, and less on the messenger.

At the time of this post, we are roughly three weeks from a critical date in her premonitions, so we'll know soon enough if they will come to pass.

There may be little or no new public data to work with as the date draws near, but if anyone spots anything in the news that may bear on SBP's predictions, this would be the place to share it.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey maybe it's Courtney Love. What day did they lock her up? Have we heard from the oracle since?

I'm sorry... I just puked on my keyboard.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Please...

Courtney Love always looks so strung out that she can barely walk, let alone string more than 2 words together, LMAO!

What does it matter *WHO* SBP is? Sure, I'd be interested to know - but her identity doesn't change the message she's trying to share. And whether or not SBP is/isn't a celebrity, or dates celebrities makes no difference to me. We're all the same: meaning - we all breathe, we all eat, and we all sleep. No one is ANY better than anyone else...

That little mini-rant aside - I'm still following this thread with great interest. I'm usually VERY skeptical, but there are bits and pieces of this that ring true to me.

So... We'll see one way or another soon enough!

~~~ Edit - because I can't type to save my life...

[edit on 7-23-2004 by andhow]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It seems SouthBeach is not the only one having visions of Florida as turning into a nightmare. A few others have posted nightmare visions of something bad going down in Florida as well.

And Chicago, which is where Ive had dreams about something bad happening.

We shall wait and see!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic

I'm sorry... I just puked on my keyboard.

Sounds like Courtney Love to me.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf: If you can link to any posts you have seen that mention premonitions about Florida, that would be spiffy. I will scout around as well and see if I can find anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf: If you can link to any posts you have seen that mention premonitions about Florida, that would be spiffy. I will scout around as well and see if I can find anything.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For your reading enjoyment

Notice it is also a prediction for mid August.

Remeber the blackouts last year? Happened in August, as well as some other odd predictions for August as well, for those who remeber last years incidents.

Anyway, It seems August tends to be a hotter than normal month in more ways than just temp. Be good to watch what happens this year. I have a feeling things could get HOT, with all thats going on.

To quote an infamous hacker who once graced us:

"August could be Hell".

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
By the way, Ive had my own feelings about where the next attack could take place.

A while back, I had a nightmare about a large, tall, tubed skyscraper getting destroyed and crumbling to the ground. For the longest time, i thought this was a vison of Seattle, and the tubed tower was the Columbia/bank of America tower.

But as I went through my dream journal, I noticed my description and recollection did not totally fit Seattle. For one, the space needle was absent, for two, no mountains. But I was sure I had seen this place before.

I had another dream about a month ago. I was visiting my great Uncle and some cousins who live on the west side of Chicago. We were drinking coffee and vodka, and we were sitting on the roof of his home. In the dream, downtown Chicago was clearly visible. I saw a bright flash come from the Sears Tower, like a bomb or plane, then suddenly, the thing started crumbling and collapsing. We continued to watch, confused, sipping vodka and coffee, not moving, just astounded.

So, I also have a feeling that Chicago will get hit, especially the wierd sale of the Sears Tower, which can be found through a search, there was a thread on it. Same company that owned or leased the WTC when it was hit.

Anyway, my two cents. Im no psychic. Hell, Ive been told by many psychics that I am invisible to them for some reason. But I thought id share my nightmare. I still have a bad feeling about Chicago, and Florida now, seeing how others are seeing it in thier dreams.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, in one of the vision dreams i had, I am not certain what it is that causes the disaster in the dream, it could be an asteroid, or a bomb, it goes like this.

" In the last, and most recent vision/dream I had, i saw many people at a beach. I was among them, but I think I saw myself in another body, what i remember is that there seemed to be a big explosion on the water to one side and way out at sea, perhaps two miles or so from the coast. i saw people yelling and trying to get out of the water and then I saw and felt something like radiation engulf everyone that was around, it was quick, then i woke up. "
Excerpted from.

There are a few other vision/dreams i have had, one of them is similar to Skaddi's dream of a building exploding, it was not the twin towers. i remember it seemed as if there were other buildings around, but didn't look like the twin towers at all. That was also the first time i ever saw, or heard (in the dream) a date, in the dream this happened on the 29th, but i don't know which month. I'll see if I can find a link to it. Yeah, it is vague, but that's all i saw/heard in the dream, no other dates. i describe it more on the other post.

Here is the link to the vision/dream, where there is a building i saw exploding on a 29th.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
SBP, are you certain it was Miami? Here's a link to an article re: security preparations for the Summer Olympics. This is the first time I've seen the following, which appeared near the end of the article:

"Security forces Tuesday also received 11 state-of-the-art surveillance vans, which will receive and monitor images from around the city. The coast guard will position six of them around the port of Piraeus, where seven luxury cruise ships to be used as hotels will berth during the Games."

Here's the link:
news.myway.com...|top|07-27-2004::06:47|reuters.html

You mentioned in your original prediction "about five ships." Here, there will be seven being used as hotels.

I'm still praying that you are wrong.

SingleMalt

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yes, it is possible that this event will take place in Greece... The dates are right on. Miami may have been shown to me as a clue somehow... You never know... Because sometimes visions are personalized to the psychic as a means of communication. Example:

You have an "Uncle Joe" who only uses Sweet & Low in everything he drinks. The family jokes about it all the time... Then one night, in a dream, you see a small town hit by an earthquake and there is Uncle Joe standing over the rubble holding up a flag of California... Your family is from New York City... So what's Uncle Joe doing in the preminition?

Sweet & Low is made of Saccarin - sounds like SACRAMENTO, hence, you figure out that the earthquake will take place in Sacramento, California.

I actually had a dream like this once except the earthquake that took place the very next day was a mere 5.3... Nothing to lose sleep over. No one was hurt, only property damage.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

And for the record, I am not Tara Reid. I work mostly behind the camera but my dating habits get me more attention than I would like.

Well if you were, I would most definately have to ask you for your number!!

But all joking aside, I enjoyed reading this thread and hope to hear more from SouthBeachPsychic. I hope that none of this happens!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

In fact, the 13 TERRORISTS scheduled to attend this meeting (only 11 will make it there, the other 2 will be detained on the way) plus Belushi will be posing as security professionals from different countries visiting Athens this week to make sure venues will be "safe" for their athletes.

I wrote that a couple of weeks ago... Any more info on the 13 terrorists that were just captured in England? Any pictures yet?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
is there a link that u know of to that story?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's the breaking story from CNN:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
sbp now that this part of your vision has been perhaps disrupted, do you still see the other events happening?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
thanks, interesting find! I found another report on bbc posted 4 mins ago, apperantly two suspects were pulled out of a gold mercedes, no pics yet that i can find though.
news.bbc.co.uk...
also a video, shows the car and another location in luten.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by kastinyque]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join