It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Today is June 2, 2004. I am a closet psychic due to my high-profile position in the entertainment biz, however, I have been having major preminitions and visions for months - and lately they are getting stronger and stronger... I TRULY feel that the following will happen later this year so please be careful everyone!!!

TERRORIST ATTACK IN MIAMI

Port of Miami
August 15, 2004
2:12 P.M.

About 5 cruise ships will be lined up in the Port of
Miami on a sunny afternoon. All ships are RCCL and
Carnival except the last ship which is a Norweigen ship
(a dark blue) that's out of service and being
refurbished. At exactly 2:12 pm - during the
embarkation of thousands of cruise passangers - A HUGE
coordinated explosion will rock the world as we know
it. The 4th ship in line blows up first, then the
second, then the first, etc. The Norweigen ship at the
end will catch fire as well... even though it is
farthest away fom the other ships.

The BURNING FLAMES create a plume of BLACK smoke like
nothing Miami has ever seen - like a huge CHEMICAL FIRE
BALL. Miami Beach will be evacuated for fear of
additional attacks. The airport will be shut down. Some
passangers survive the flames by jumping out of their
cabin balconies into the water. Pure chaos. Very
similar to 9/11. Nearly 8,000 people will die in this
tradgedy (most victims are cruise ship staff already on
the ships). The world will mourn, the cruise industry
will be DESTROYED along with the Miami local economy.
The ONLY cruise lines that will be around 5 years from
now will be the Princess/Cunard group. Carnival, RCCL
and Norweigen (all "American" lines) will go bankrupt
Q1 and Q2 2005 - affecting the entire tourisim sector
and beginning the national economic slide.

How they did it:

The terrorists picked this date to coincide with the
anniversary of the US capturing one of their dudes
(don't know which one). Each cruise ship had 2 Al Queda
employees that brought the explosives in suitcases on
board and left them in the luggage areas on the ship
(common during embarkation). The bombs were set off at
the same time through radio control. The terrorists got
off the ships on time - and left the area in a van -
and were the only staff not accounted for at the time
of the explosions. This is how they were discovered to
have been staff.

Then...

2-4 Weeks Before the Presidential Election

Note: I am a Democrat and NOT a fan of Bush, yet my
heart hurts like crazy at the thought of what's going
to happen to George W. Bush this year. About 4 weeks
before the election, George W. will be making a speech
at an elementary school, and upon his exit (outside the
elementary school) he will be gunned down in a
firestorm of bullets that will also injure several
children and kill a young blonde haired, blue eyed nine
year old boy as well. The scene will be reminiscent of
the assasination of Robert F. Kennedy. I feel the
school may be in Florida - the SPACE COAST to be exact,
like in Titusville or Cocoa Beach.

The country will be in terrible shock, the insane
Arab-American gunman will be painted as an Anti-Bush
John Kerry devotee and as a result, Kerry and his
running mate John Edwards will respectfully drop out of
the race... allowing Dick Cheney to run uncontested...
However, just days before the election, Howard Dean
(who will join the race LAST minute) will be
unsurprisingly defeated.

Barbara Bush will have a massive heart-attack 2 weeks
after her son's death and never fully recover.

The economy will go into a major tailspin but stabilize
upon the re-election of Dick Cheney.

DICK CHENEY WILL SERVE 2 TERMS AS PRESIDENT and keep us
at war THE WHOLE TIME... against the faceless
"terrorists". He will turn out to be the country's MOST
UNLIKED PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME. By the end of his second
term, 80% of Americans will believe that he was the
driving force behind Bush's murder.

Why He Did It:

At the end of August, Bush campaigns that if
re-elected, he will pull ALL military personnel out of
the Middle East as a result of the Miami terrorist
attacks. This news makes Americans happy and the
defense industry furious. They approach Cheney and
promise to give him the power and the hit on Bush if he
STAYS AT WAR WITH IRAQ and the Middle East. Believe it
or not, Libya's Kadafi was even asked to "supply" the
hitman to kill Bush in exchange for favorable relations
and Lots of $$$ to him and his country. In other words,
this is the JFK assasination all over again.

That's all. I pray I am just a creative, insane person
or that all of this will be stopped in time. I pray I
am wrong and that this is just my imagination.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by southbeachpsychic]

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you have any thoughts about the following:

June 8, 2004:

1. The anniversary of the founding of the Islamic religion in Mecca / anniversary date of the death of the Prophet Mohammed
2. The opening of the G-8 Summit in Georgia with George Bush hosting the leaders of the main Western democracies including representatives of all of the European Union nations. George Bush will preside for the first time as 'president' of this organization.
3. The Venus Transit occurs for the first time in 122 years with a return transit in 2012.
4. Astrologically the day is like the day when Richard Nixon resigned from office amd left the white house 30 years ago. George Bush's astrological chart is very similar to the chart for the United States as a country. June 8th is a particularly dangerous date for both.
5. It is the birthday of George Bush's mother Barbara.
6. It will be exactly 1000 days apart from 09-11-2001.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ummmmmm, thats pretty crazy.

One thing though, you said Bush would be campaigning in Florida when there is no need to, you know brother Jeb would buy it for him again

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Man dude, i hope so to.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nope your all wrong.

1. Impossible to get enough explosive on board the cruise ship un-noticed, with enough explosive power to destroy the ship. Make a hole maybe, blow through several feet yeah possible. But destroy the entire ship. Nope. You need lots and lots of explosives.

Now on the other hand if it was a shipping container or a rental delivery truck aka TMMCV. Then it would be possible to severly damage a major portion of the ship. You would need three or four trucks on the plank ways to do this though. Each packed to the gills with explosives.

2. While an assasination is indeed possible in the manner that you descirbe the after effects would not turn out the same as you predicted. A Bush assasination this close to election would force the Rep Party to either withdraw from running, (highly unlikely) or support DC as the parties candidate. Since no one likes him I doubt this would happen. More than likely Congress would ask the American public to post-pone the elections in light of the events while the Rep Party can field a proper candidate/ running pair for office. This would be an unprecedanted time in our history. DC would stay in office as acting President until the arrangements where handled for a proper election. I would suspect there would be many Politicians who would jump sides, possibly even Hillary giving up the democratic party in hopes of a Republican nomination after a weird series of events unfolds placing her as the favorable candidate for the position.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
fascinating prediction
i have felt that GWBush might be assassinate too
and as for the ships? I did have a dream about UBL being on one

being a south florida resident, i pray your premonitions and predictions do not come true.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, others around here have also said that Bush will not be a candidate come any election this year, but I don't see the scenario presented in the first post as relevant to his exit.

What's a high profile entertainer - closet psychic doing posting at ATS? How fascinating.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Very interesting and very possible, but you forgot one thing when you have a dream or vision and you revealed to the world, it looses validity and destiny will change. Some may happend but not all of it, and location and time is irrelevant it can happend anywhere given the right circumstances

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by marg6043]

d1k

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I hope you are trying to contact someone about this. I'd be emailing the whitehouse everyday if I were truly psychic and saw that.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've been thinking for almost 2 years now why terrorists don't try to attack cruise ships? I mean, once in international waters, you could pretend to be a small yacht or facsimile and pull off a USS Cole attack. You would have many more casualties than 911 and could destroy the economy for not only US business, but those who are serviced by these floating cities. I'm not trying to be sick, but I keep wondering why they (Al Queada) hasn't done this.

Yeah, I keep thiniking of the presidential curse. Reagan was the last, and now Bush. He only has until November to beat the curse. Wasn't it Geronimo who spoke it? I have been thinking of him being assasinated. However, I keep thinking it will be overseas and not in the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hm, reguardless if this is bunk it is allways good to know.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic
That's all. I pray I am just a creative, insane person
or that all of this will be stopped in time. I pray I
am wrong and that this is just my imagination.
[Edited on 2-6-2004 by southbeachpsychic]
The word from the media is that there is credible intelligence that there is supposed to be a major terror attack on U.S soil in hopes of affecting the U.S elections.

What you describe may just be what happens. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What inmortal said is true, we are being so drill on terrorist attacks that we are starting to get mass hysteria, don't get me wrong some predictions may come true, but what happend on 9/11 have change this country in a way that we will never be able to recuperate and the media is not helping.

From the way we think and the way we perceive the future is being affected by the goverment and the media.

The war in iraq the attacks on other countries and we being more aware of the world is making our nerves run thin.

The idea of this country been safe and secure has been chattered for ever.

As a nation and as the people of this nation with will learn to deal with it or at least die trying.

Sorry if I starting to sound like a politician on a campaign rally.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Look i really wouldnt be surprised if this actully happend... A lot of people dont want Bush to win the election this year and if he does... Hope the terrorist attck doesnt happen though

[Edited on 083030p://ex30 by AD5673]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This prediction is incredibly wild, and frankly it borders on the impossible in most respects, which makes me tend to think you're either telling stories or insane.
First of all a suitcase is not going to obliterate a ship, or even sink it very fast in most cases.
Second, the democrats will never bow out of this race out of respect or anything else. Remember, we're talking about people who refused to shake the hand of an elderly alzheimer's victim on his birthday, just because it was Ronald Reagan. In particular, we are talking about Kerry, who ADMITS he dropped bombs on innocent people- so disrespecting Bush's memory is nothing to him.

Bush pulling us out of the middle east? Are you nuts? G-dub LOVES this war. I'm surprised he hasn't pulled a Roosevelt (Teddy Roosevelt resigned as acting secretary of the navy in order to fight in the Spanish American War, which he instigated). A few cruise ships ARE NOT going to scare Bush out of this war, and if he did, Americans WOULD NOT be happy with him for it.

As for the assassination itself: it is a fascinating idea. Cheney could never win this election. It would take world peace, 1.25 gasoline, and free beer to elect that old fart. If congress delayed the elections, the far left would riot. The precedent set by deaths during congressional races does not help. Honestly, the only winning move the Republican party could make is to run Jeb Bush, and I think the electoral system provides some cushion against small shifts, so it's still winable in that case. The question is, will they reason from the perspective that they don't know Jeb, or will they reason that they have to oppose the terrorist attempt to put Kerry in office? The outcome of that question will determine which way the swing states go, and one way or another it's going to be an electoral landslide I think.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Man ... where to start on this ....

Cruise ships? No thanks. They are full of germs (Norwalk Virus) and there is no escape if they are attacked. They are sitting ducks.

George Bush? G.W. was elected in a zero year. Remember the zero year curse? The only one to escape was Ronald Regan. That's because it's an Indian curse and Ronald Regan is 1/4 Cherokee. His indian heart saved him. Abraham Lincoln fell to the curse three months into his second term.

You think Cheney would be involved? I can't see that. But perhaps you see something that I don't. (like the future?
)

Edited to add - BTW - I'm impressed that you dated your prediction. Lots of people wouldn't do that. They want wiggle room. You really put your reputation on the line.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
1. as stated, the bombs would be too small.
2. Kerry wouldn't drop out if Bush was killed, unless he was found to be responsible.
3. Cheney wouldn't get elected, even if he was running against himself.
4. If cheney were elected, and he was deemed the worst president of all time, how the hell would he get a second term?

I think you're a Kerry follower and you figure an off the wall story such as the one you dreamed up (very creative and well written - must be coming from the high profile entertainer side of you) might sway some voters.

Now, had you managed to put a love interest, along with some comedic relief, perhaps we'd have a movie.

For those of you that had "similar visions" all I can say is follow the other sheep, for they will lead you back to the barn.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
some well known psychic here in slovenia also predicted last year that bush will not die of natural causes. She didnt go into details but she said she saw it and it was very disturbing

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
hey,
if pres. bush is gunned down, cheney won't have to run in the next election.
there won't be one, as vice pres. cheney will be sworn in and can call martial law and postpone the election legally.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i have my own sources that also point to bush's assassination this year.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join