It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Haunting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First and foremost I want to say I will not respond to any trolls and I ask all of you to do the same.

I'm not really sure where to start so I guess I'll tell you a little bit about current happenings before I get into things from the past. I moved in with my fiance about 3 years ago. Our living situation is this: We live downstairs and her parents live upstairs. We have 1 dog and her parents have 2.

When I first moved up here nothing too strange happened for quite a while. Most activity has happened within the past year so let's get to it. The first thing that started happening was things disappearing only to be found later in odd places. my fiance had some jewelry that was not where she usually put it. After a few days I found it buried in the bottom of a drawer that we had not opened in quite a long time.

The next thing I can recall was a DVD that I wanted to watch one night. She didn't want to watch it so I put it back in the drawer on top of the other DVD's. She eventually decided she wanted to watch it so I opened the drawer and it wasn't there. I was pretty ticked because one of my favorite movies seemed to disappear into thin air. A few months later I moved the thing with the drawers that the DVD's are in and it fell off the top. This thing was so tight underneath the table that one of us would have had to physically move it to put the DVD up there yet neither of us did.

There's been more instances of things moving, most notably, my wallet was not where I usually keep it one day and I ended up finding it in the car the next day but neither of us were in the car for the past 2 days.

My fiance often feels drained if we are sitting at home and sleeps a lot because of it. I often hear knocks and taps and things like that but it gets even stranger.

I woke up one night, I knew for sure I was awake and not dreaming, and there was a woman about 5 and a half ft. tall and very slender with dark blond hair wearing a thin white gown standing in the doorway to our bedroom! She beckoned to me to follow her but I opted not to because I wasn't sure of her intentions. Instead I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I have captured EVP's on occasion that I wish I could find so you could here them. One of the scariest ones had a male voice in the background that clearly said "MINE!"
We often get battery drain when trying to record whatever it is. My fiance tried to get some EVP's the other night and the recorder died when she entered the back room, went back up to half power and came back on when she exited that room, and had a file the same length of time she tried to record but there was no sound at all and the sound wave remained flat the entire time.

Our dog often barks at something we can't see as well. You can actually watch his head follow it as it is apparently moving.

I often find the lights in our back room on when we know we turned them off and what happened tonight with that scared the hell out of me!

I noticed the lights on through the crack under the door and went to turn it off. The back light stayed on but the front one was bright and slowly dimmed in front of my eyes until it went off. The switch was in the off position and I turned it on and off normally a few times right afterward.

I'm actually going to go try to ask it some questions and see if I get a response. I will update on this situation and provide some of my history with spirits shortly!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sounds pretty serious.

If you have evil spirits in your home thats no fun. I did have quiet some experience with them.

Can you think of anything that could have attracted them? Or do you think they could have been there when you moved there?

You might want to try to wear an Obsidian stone, pure black might be to strong for you, maybe try snow flake or rainbow obsidian. Another good stone is Black tourmaline. That should give you atleast some personal energetic Protection.

Maybe you should think about moving, if it's bound to the location.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I've had different experiences my entire life. I do have some tattoos of some things that some people would consider negative but I personally don't view them that way. I have a Baphomet on my left leg and I'm in the process of getting the 72 spirits of Solomon covering both arms (I have 16 at the moment). I also wear a pentacle of Solomon around my neck.

I've also dealt with a lot of death over the years including a woman I was engaged to at the time of her death and my mother as well as quite a few friends.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Maybe you should shift your attention to more positive or atleast different things in life.

There's this law of attraction, if you have much interrest in such things and the attitude, you could draw such experiences to you.

Just an idea.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Nightflower]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
as too your happenings maybe we can get together. I would like to see some if it is an occurnce regular. You in Fresno calif,

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightflower
Maybe you should shift your attention to more positive or atleast different things in life.

There's this law of attraction, if you have much interrest in such things and the attitude, you could draw such experiences to you.

Just an idea.

You are absolutely right about the law of interest.

I have always been attracted to the darker side of things and it could very well be part of the problem.

Another part could be that I have no fear of spirits. I get a slight creepy feeling if something is really malevolent but no real fear.

I'm actually more interested in learning what it is and finding a way to coexist than I am actually getting rid of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
as too your happenings maybe we can get together. I would like to see some if it is an occurnce regular. You in Fresno calif,

I'm actually in Ohio in an area that used to be a part of the Black Swamp.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Did you buy anything that was used just before this started happening? I've heard stories of "previous owners" not wanting to let go of their possessions. Like, somebody dies and another person buys something of theirs at an auction. That object could be haunted. Anywho, it's a thought.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
Did you buy anything that was used just before this started happening? I've heard stories of "previous owners" not wanting to let go of their possessions. Like, somebody dies and another person buys something of theirs at an auction. That object could be haunted. Anywho, it's a thought.

I have a really old elephant statue made out of bronze that belonged to my great grandmother who died when I was like 4 or 5. She had it for a long time as well so it's probably over 100 years old now. I don't even know where she got it from.

That's the only thing I can think of that's consistently been around for a long time as I have had many paranormal experiences throughout my life.

On a side note, I am trying to sell the damn thing if anybody knows how to find out how much it's worth.

SR

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
And what Aleister Crowley books have you read or own?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have seen a few situations like this in the UK. EM radiation leaking from bad wiring may contribute to some of the lighting effectgs. Why not get the wiring checked out. I am not an electrician but some of the wiring I hav seen in NJ and Miami is downright dangerous.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just in general, looking at your name and tag line I wonder how much all this has interested you in the past? To me you do not come off the typical person with about as much interest in the occult and related areas that a good scary movie would provide.

With that said I could be dead wrong, but I think you need to have unbiased involvement from an outside source in all this to validate your own personal experiences, and rule out other factors as to what it may all be.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can relate to being attracted to the darker side, I have that attraction myself as well. But I also know from personal experience that other entities are attracted to that as well. It is important to keep a healthy balance between light and darkness.
From all you describe, there is only one thing that troubles me and that is how your fiancee feels drained sometimes. It seems to me someone or something is tapping onto her energy and that is a serious thing.
I totally understand your curiousity and interest of communicating with them, but I would advice extreme caution there. You mentioned that malevolent spirits don't scare you and that's where you are mistaken: sometimes it is a good thing to be scared. Though not all darker entities are nescecarily bad, they sure can be. Communication is an invitation and while you don't seem to have any issues, your girlfriend has and you might make things worse for her.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Gwynniver]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Originally posted by Nightflower

Just an idea.

You are absolutely right about the law of interest.

I have always been attracted to the darker side of things and it could very well be part of the problem.

Another part could be that I have no fear of spirits. I get a slight creepy feeling if something is really malevolent but no real fear.

I'm actually more interested in learning what it is and finding a way to coexist than I am actually getting rid of it.

Hey there DARKCYDE,

I just saw your link on my thread and stopped by to read yours.

Well, I am a big believer in 'each to their own' when it comes to faith and personal beliefs ... but whichever path you choose you must always strive for balance.

For example; even if you are drawn to the darker path you must remind yourself that to appreciate shadow ... you must acknowlwdge the light.

This is a common error made by people of all paths ... you get the holier than thou types, who reject anything remotely shadow-like (lest it be the work of evil) ... and you get the other side of the coin where Dark Practitioners will not acknowledge the light because ... well ... usually because they feel it's weakening to their belief ... or not cool (this usually depends on the age of the adherent).

And I do know what I'm talking about because in the early days I was the same ... it was only when I realized there was no light without shadow and you needed to acknowledge both with equal respect that I started to 'GET IT' !

Never looked back to be honest ... so choose your own path and do not be swayed by anyone but yourself ... but maintain a balance.

The other point to be aware of is protection ... it doesn't matter how big and brave you are when it comes to the paranormal and supernatural ... only a fool would neglect to protect themself ... it really does have nothing to do with bravery ... just basic common-sense ... in much the same way that you would not consider jumping out of an airplane without a parachute (at least not unless you meant yourself harm).

Take care of the basics and the basics will take care of you ... and as for Crowley ... sorry but the words of that man really are not worth the paper they were written on ... unless you want to read about an egotistical paedophile ... and there is nothing powerful or magickal about that (but that's another thread)

>>> Keywords

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just woke up. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Believe me when I say I am way beyond horror movie B.S.

I appreciate all of the advice and will definitely consider everything mentioned including checking the wiring to see if there is an EMF problem.

I tried to make contact again late last night and did get something on the recorder I can't explain. At one point I got a sound in the background that sounded like gibberish or blubbering but I am still checking things in the room to see if I can debunk this sound.

There is also a photo I may post in a bit if I can't figure out the anomaly in it. in front of a paint can in the room there appears to be a type of mass that is free floating. It looks like a transparent circle with a white elongated mass in the center. If someone has seen anything like this and can tell me if it's a trick of light or something to do with the lens then I won't waste time trying to post it.

On another note about my beliefs, I do not consider myself to be any one religion. I see good points in all of them and I see flaws in all of them so I have pretty much created my own belief system that borrows from many things. I do believe that there needs to be balance between light and dark in everything, including people, and without each other neither can exist.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My fiance wants me to mention that I have had a few instances of unexplained physical injuries. Not long ago I woke up with scratches down my upper left arm and I still have a bruise on my right foot that I have no explanation for.

She has not been physically attacked but she get the energy drain and wants to know if there is a reasonable way to keep this from happening until we get rid of whatever is causing this.

We have also had trouble sleeping when we would normally sleep at night and being tired all day. I am on medication for sleep because my brain never seems to want to stop working long enough to sleep but now she's having sleep problems too and my medication hasn't been working as well lately.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwynniver

sorry to get a little off topic for just a second here...but Gwynniver's picture is so creepy....now back to the subject...maybe you should stop thinking negative i mean i know everyones negative in there own way but maybe the experiences will go away?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There is definitely a few things your fiancee can do to protect herself. The gemstone rainbow obsidian has been suggested and that is a very good way to protect yourself, though it is a very intense stone. If she has a lot of unresolved issues, it may not be a good idea to wear it. You could consider to cleanse the house and she could also protect herself by wearing a kyanite stone, or perhaps a labradorite. Both are very good stones to protect yourself form unwanted entities.
By my standards, energy drain is not a good thing and I consider it something to worry about. Some entities feed off negative emotions, such as fear and anger. Another thing to keep an eye out for is to see if your behaviour changes. Do you quarrel more than you used to? Does any of you feel depressed, drained, unhappy?
I'm VERY curious to see that photo. The figure sounds familiar but I would have to see it first. Can you post it here?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cc325

Really? What on earth is creepy about my avatar?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cc325
reply to post by Gwynniver

sorry to get a little off topic for just a second here...but Gwynniver's picture is so creepy....now back to the subject...maybe you should stop thinking negative i mean i know everyones negative in there own way but maybe the experiences will go away?

Already tried that one on more than one occasion. It actually seems to get worse the happier and more positive we try to get. It actually finds any way it can to piss me off if I'm enjoying myself.

It has knocked over things when no one is around them, it interferes with electronic devices including the computer, the coffee machine, and my PS3. It drains MP3 players, video cameras, messes with my video and audio editing projects....anything I enjoy doing will start to screw up if there's even a hint that I am enjoying doing it.

If this thing is as strong as I suspect it to be it's gonna take more than some positive thinking to solve this problem. I do appreciate the suggestion, it's just one that's already been tried.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join