It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New Clue on FindtheRings.com

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is the newest clue on findtherings.com homepage:

after the _______ __ ______

Also, the ring that was on the page is gone!

I got 7 2 6 for the spacing. Also, I just noticed this was in a previous post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I felt it needed to be seperated to help keep new clues apart.

[Edited on 1-6-04 by usafairmen]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just a few thoughts here.

Maybe the idea of spheres of color being planets is correct, and maybe the # of characters in the ________ __ _______ clue is not the key. Maybe this is stating "After the TRANSIT OF VENUS". And check out the long article on ATSNN: www.atsnn.com...

See the photos?

Looks like spheres of color.
And check out the photo with the string of "dots".

Are those the dots to connect?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
One other thought while I'm on this track (hope it isn't way out in left field) - if we are talking astronomy here there is a constelation which represents knowledge and enlightement - that is Aquarius. And we have recently entered the "Age of Aquarius" astronomically and astrologically speaking. Check out the info blow retrieved from: en.wikipedia.org...

"In western astrology, the eleventh sign of the zodiac is Aquarius, the water bearer . He pours the water of knowledge to quench the thirst of humanity. Ruled by Uranus, it is the most progressed of the air signs whose properties cover advanced communications, technology and innovation in all fields of endeavor. The former age of Pisces, with its concerns for world religion, left us with a greater spiritual awareness and deeper appreciation of the Holy Mother[Nature, Earth, Goddess/God, etc.]. So in carrying that over to this age, both men and women develop a more feminine side, becoming more intuitive, creative and nurturing . The Aquarian Age has been presaged as a time of freedom, peace and enlightenment, a fusion of God and humanity. During this time, Pluto, the planet of transformation has been cycling through Sagittarius creating vast changes in areas of spiritual values, established governments and educational and cultural institutions. Pluto is conjoined by Neptune, the planet of murkiness (undefined perimeters), blurring the conventional roles that women play in our society.

Note: The "Age of Aquarius" is also refered to the "New Age" or "AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT".

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A new image has been put in place ..

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is the new image:

any ideas about what this might be?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe the four empty slots are slots open for the 4 rings. I mean, to me it's fairly obvious. I just wish I knew what the after the ______ __ ______ meant. Also, if we do figure this out, how will this help us i wonder?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The file name is "message.jpg" ??????

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
The file name is "message.jpg" ??????

So was the name of the first image there ...

-5-

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
as the less dim-minded have perhaps noticed, you must fill in the blanks before you can connect the dots.

silly and pathetic.

you've already been given what fills these blanks. too bad I discovered the new clue first.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
now i feel like i'm on wheel of fortune. -5- makes a great virtual vana white. could you do us a favor and let us know if there are any "r's"?

dasher

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of right now for the _______ __ ______ is Spheres(7) Of(2) Colour(6)

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
CREDIT - amantine!

type in deep - after the spheres of colors

you get -
a multitude of thoughts
a river of dreams
a cacophony of chaos

among this disaster
among these voices
among those thoughts

one is secluded
one is buried
one reveals the others

find it among talk of three
find it among the spheres of colors
find it in the teaming masses of Kilby-spawn

once found, return here

dasher

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
HAHA... finally DH figures out a clue before anyone posts it...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The most important thing here is "talk of three"...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
at this specific moment, it now only works with singular "color" but that may be due to someone altering the input requirements and my be returned to "colors." we will see.
daved

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am assuming that they are talking about the member 3... but it could be 3 of the other "the4" members.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is member �3� of the4 only post. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't se anything important there... p[erhaps there will be a new post by 3 in the near future?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
BTW, I tried typing "after the spheres of colors" in deep access, and nothing happens =/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join