It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Bob Lazar Up To?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anybody read or hear anything through the grapevine on the current whereabouts of Lazar and what he's currently up to?

Is he currently working? Still touring the UFO circuits? Anything new?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
check www.boblazar.com
webpage says
"This Bob Lazar website is returning to the Internet on April 30th, 2004 with New and Updated Material."

Maybe Not??

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think he is UP to about 5.10 & 1/2....maybe 5.11....but then I am just guessing.......

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Booooooo!!! *throws popcorn*

I checked his website. Just an index page. Nothing of interest.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think he might've found a clue.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Or maybe he got drunk and fell into a vat of Element 115?

*shivers*

*drools*

Eeeelllllleeeeeemmmmmmeeennnt 115...aaaaggghh...

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
what is element 115?

*sweeps the popcorn off the floor* "you kids are messy!" GRRRRRRR

RR

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
He was on a C2C weekend show with Art back on Dec, 6th of last year, he said he's not really into the UFO scene anymore and basically just retold his story of seeing and working on disk shaped craft at Area 51.

One thing of note from the interview was he admitted to actually owning (with his "partner") one of those underground nuclear silos out in some desert and that the police had been called on him because someone found out he was the owner and they thought he had ETs and UFOs there.

By the way THIS is his current site.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by RR]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RR
underground nuclear silos

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by RR]

What's that, RR?

RR

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by RR
underground nuclear silos

What's that, RR?

Something like THIS I assume.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yep, purchasing underrgound missile silos has become quite popular in the last few years.

Thanks for the Lazar site. Looks interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The last I heard about Bob L. was that he was at the 7/11 in Rachel Nevada playing poker with Elvis, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What's that, RR?

Nuclear silos can be found on ebay somtimes... about 2-4 mil each though so... yea i was gonna buy it till i saw the price

(most are deactivated of course so you wont be buying missiles for it
)

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask how many of you find Bob to be a credible person. I've seen numerious websites which show timelines and 'evidence' that he has told many lies in reference to his schooling, his locations, and his work experience.

I would like to beleive the things he says, and his theories and his information provided is very believable and in-depth.

I just cant find myself taking his word because of his cloudy background.

Any comments or web links where we can read more about his credibility??

Thanks
-Grey

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing about credibility. I once saw a tv show that stated some of his claims but I don't see how the government could hide yearbooks from the schools he claimed to go to. (He also claimed that the government hid evidence of his past credentials I believe.) I thought the yearbooks of the school that he went to didn't have any pics of him in it. However my memory of this topic does get a little bit fuzzy after a few years.

RR

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The thing that stands out to me from that last appearance on C2C was that Lazar wasn't trying to sell anything and wasn't pushing a book or a video, he was just telling his story as it may or may not have happened to him.

Everyone always talks about his past and the discrepancies but the fact is he could have been targeted and discredited by some group to do exactly what has been done to him; that being everyone doubting everything he says. I mean "they" couldn't "dispose" of him due to his being in the public eye so what's the alternative?

I have no idea if what he says is true and for all I know he very well may be completely out of his mind and has made up everything he's ever said, then again some or all of it could be true and if it were don't you think the "powers that be" would want him discredited?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i dont get bob lazer if he is not lying and wants to convice us that he is telling the truth al he has to do is make public some of his element 115

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
why, he has some of this element 115? please share the story as I've never heard of this.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

what is element 115?

Element 115 is what Lazar stated was used in the alien reactor he helped to reverse-engineer. It is not a stable element found on Earth, and experiments thought to have yielded it were only for portions of a second, yet still theoretical.

The interesting thing about it though, in my view, is the fact that it would be directly below Bismuth on the periodic table... Bismuth has diamagnetic properties, and is used in several home levitation demonstrations, etc. There were also some pieces of crash debris featured on Art Bell, featuring microns thick layers of 99.9% Bismuth...something that would be nearly impossible to duplicate here on Earth...so it is intriguing.

The Lazar idea is that the gravity of an atom of 115 extends beyond the electron orbit of the atom, and this gravity is tapped and altered to create the time/spatial distortions...(This is all just from memory, so forgive it not being all scientific)....

He mentioned that he did have some of the element that he was able to smuggle out. I'm sure that if he did, it has since been recovered by the powers that be....

Lazar is an odd case.

Personally, I think he is an unwitting disinformation agent... It should be obvious to anyone that Lazar has some higher education, and isn't a moron. I don't show in a lot of my yearbooks either, so that's hardly closing the case. There are other facts too, teachers acknowledging him in their classes, the fact that he did appear on the Los Alamos phone directory when he claimed to be there, etc. His W-2 tax return even, from Naval Intelligence, when working out there. He has made some mistakes in his life, and was easy to discredit. This is likely why he was brought into the project. I'm a little biased here, as his claims support some of my long held beliefs and theories. Heck, just look to my "Security Manual" post, and you'll see mention of S-4, etc. I think Lazar is telling far more truth than huey....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lazar is a odd character, during a lie detector which was about Area 51 and questions like "how do you pay for lunch", "what colour are the walls", he passed it. How could he know what the inside of Area 51 looked like without going there? but he passed 2 tests and failed 2 so Lazar is a grey area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join