It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts from a female

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
ELY

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You know that ever since i was introduced to someone who was a Mason, there has been quite a lot of mindthinking, not only because of the secrets of brotherhood, but a very unsure feeling. Although i've been explained a few times by this person what the brotherhood is all about it somehow give me chills. I understand clearly that there are people out there that make false accusations towards them but i guess i am no different because i don't broadcast them but i think them.
I have taken the time to observe my friend's behaviour and insights on life and his surroundings and for some reason i am very unsure. I also took time to notice behaviours in other people that i know that are Masons that makes me wonder)??? all i'm saying is. The behaviour patterns in Masons i have come in contact with is pretty similar. They commit to this more than they would to their household.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So, ELY, you are saying that you don't like Masons because they're not home enough?
You say they commit more to Masonry than to their families? Somehow, that doesn't sound very brotherly.

Are you up in arms about Masonry because they don't admit women? If you read through this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You will see there are other groups that admit women.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Alot of religions are like this to......in catholisism where are the female Preists? in Mormonism where are the female preisthood holders?

The military is alot more welcoming of either sex than alot of so called societies, religious or SECRET.......

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ladies womens were the godesses of the earth before christianity.
And eve and the apple myth put us down. I always say is a religious conspiracy against women

ELY

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I never said that i don't like masonry because the members don't stay at home. I said most of the people that i have come into contact with that are masons for some reason put theirbrotherhood before the home and family.

I have also realized that most of the ones i know have a certain behaviour pattern, it doesn't bother them when they hurt others, it's like they do things and don't worry about the consequences, "MAYBE" because they have a certain assurance that they are untouchable and could get anything that they want. Mind you that's my opinion on what i have observed about persons that i know.
I am not saying that they are so evil and we should fear them or anything of that sort. My feelings towards them are like any other person. When strange things goes on around me with people that i know it gets personal.I've heard stories and read stories of all kinds of rituals and so on........ but i have thoughts on that i keep to myself because i am not sure, and i don't want to slander anyone. I might tell someone what i think, but we all are entitled to at least that much.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELY
I said most of the people that i have come into contact with that are masons for some reason put theirbrotherhood before the home and family.

That�s a pretty large generalization. You say �most of the Masons you�ve come into contact with�; how many is that? And in what particular way or manner did they put their fraternity before their home and family?

I have also realized that most of the ones i know have a certain behaviour pattern, it doesn't bother them when they hurt others,

Could you elaborate? In other words, could you provide examples of specific Masons who have behaved this way?

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELY
I have also realized that most of the ones i know have a certain behaviour pattern, it doesn't bother them when they hurt others, it's like they do things and don't worry about the consequences

So most everyone in New York and Los Angeles are Masons? I knew it!!

Just like the thread about the painting, you stare long and hard enough you'll see what you want, not always whats there.

Would still like exact details on some of the stuff your "friend" is experiancing. Or does she just feel like she's being watched?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with that assumption. My father was a mason and my mother is in the Eastern Star. I once asked her her thoughts on masonry not allowing women. She basically said that it was tradition and it is the rules of the organization.

Now, I would love to join an all womens fitness gym, but I do not feel they are doing something wrong because I can`t.

Also, when I joined the masons they asked my wife if it was ok. They told me that masonry should never interfere with the family. Family is basically first, then masonry. If the people you know are not spending enough time at home, then it is on their individual.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What I'd like to add here, is think of what would have happened if there had been women in the Masonic Lodge JCMiJ wanted to join. I see the conversation going like this:

JCM: My dearest, light of my life, in those few moments that I set aside for myself because I cannot spend every moment of the day contemplating and celebrating your amazing beauty, grace, and intelligence, I'd like to join this organisation.

Mrs. JCM: But of course, my dear... nothing could please me more than for you to be happy... but tell me, what is this organisation like.

JCM: Well, you see, it's this organisation where men and women get together, at night, for upwards of four hours, twice a month, and do stuff, but I'm not sure what it is they do...

Mrs. JCM: [reaches for nearest blunt object].

Seriously, though, I've had many of my brethren tell me that their wives don't mind them joining an organisation that's "just guys," but that they'd yank their husbands out right away if women were present. And I don't think that's unfair.

What I'd like to see are completely separate, but completely equal, Lodges for men and women. Then, any women who wanted to pursue that path, could. Actually, though, there is such a thing as women's Masonry and co-Masonry, both of which are "irregular" in the sense of not being recognised, but both of which, I believe, have exactly the same ritual (I say so because there is a woman Mason I know of who lives in my province, who apparently knows the ritual as well as any other Mason in the province).

P.S. I just want to say, if a woman wants to think of herself as a "mother goddess" or whatever, I have no problem at all with it (aside from the violence it does to Monotheism, but I assume the word "goddess" is used metaphorically). But If women are so powerful (and I think they are), why don't they start their own philosophical / spiritual society, rather than trying to get into an already-established "male" one? Isn't wanting to get into a "male" establishment just implicitly accepting the supposed "superiority" of masculine forms of social behaviour? Wouldn't developing your own Order based on your own style be more conducive to understanding and celebrating the unique strength of Woman?

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ely

I never said that i don't like masonry because the members don't stay at home. I said most of the people that i have come into contact with that are masons for some reason put theirbrotherhood before the home and family.

As a mason who has four Kids all adults, nine Granchildren and nore an the way. I have to very much disagree with your opinion.

If your observation is correct, then you have found some strange Masons. I have found that the family is central to the masonic perception of what on Earth its all about.

The first thing I get asked when I get to my Lodge is "hows the wife, Kids evrything OK". I can not imagine how any Lodge could be successful if it has removed itself from a family feeing.

Even the names of the Lodges follow the family line: "My Mother Lodge". My small Lodge organises a Cluster meeting each year where our Daughter Lodge and our Grandaughter Lodge get involved. We are working on our Sister Lodge to take part.

The whole thing is founded on family.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is it just me or have we had a rash of posts id like to say were "trollish" at best. It seems that in the past week posts about "Masons give me the willys" have gone up dramatically. Why is it that all of a sudden these people are posting how masons "give them the chills". It discourages me to see how many people cant look past the hate to the root of what Masonry is. At its core its a philosophy that I personally think all people could benefit from. Again I know alot of masons and none of them have given me "goosebumps" "chills" or "the spooks". Theyre all good men

with the exception of the deep dark inner circle of satanic baby eaters who as it so happends are also reptillian lizard men who control the governments of all countries to play them against each other on the world stage. sarcasm

It seems to me a far larger conspiracy to denounce masonry and spew hate propaganda at it. Now im sorry if you have some genuine problem with Masonry but I read your post and couldnt see any real subject matter except to badmouth the fraternity. Try some good research and perhsps your unfounded fear will alleviate itself.

vir fidelis

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Aero]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ely. You started out nice and gentle didn't you? The poor victim with the freemason husband who knew nothing about it. As we go on, we see that you know more and more about the Craft than you let on before.

You're either very ignorant or (as I suspect) just yet another troll. To tell the truth, if I were you, ignore the other masons here - they're trying to be reasonable and helpful. Me? I couldn't care less about you as you clearly seem to have your own agenda; so I'll give you my own advice.
Divorce your "husband" - you'll be doing him a favour.

You just have to love these "women" who know a lot of masons. I'm afraid I don't believe a word of it.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well my friend "Masons are no fitness gym".

There is a difference to restrict a female from Anicent Wisdom or anything that would support their soul journey. Mabe it is to be special - I would call it that a brother looks inferior towards his wife.

Masons you can say what you want but it is *not equal* and I would understand why many females have a oppsition.

A divine parthership should not only be a bedtime-story.

So be it....

The SnowMAN

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It goes back to what I always preached, reaserch, read ask find the true first before you judge. Just because you don' t like something it does not mean is bad or evil or ogly.

Start educating yourself.

I thought this was a thread on us women, but I see it was one sided.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
There is a difference to restrict a female from Anicent Wisdom or anything that would support their soul journey. Mabe it is to be special - I would call it that a brother looks inferior towards his wife.
Masons you can say what you want but it is *not equal* and I would understand why many females have a oppsition.

I don�t think anyone here is trying to restrict �ancient wisdom� from females; nor do Masons consider women �inferior.� The pertinent fact that is disregarded by those who make such an argument is that Freemasonry is a fraternity, which means it is a men�s organization, in that same manner that sororities are women�s organizations.
We do not accuse women who belong to sororities of withholding �ancient knowledge� from us guys, or considering our gender inferior because they belong to an all-female organization. Therefore, why accuse men�s societies of such? The argument just doesn�t hold water.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
NO accusation - only pointing things out why sometimes a female partner does not agree specially when partners want to go a same spiritual jouney.
Because of the secrecy males can not share and their fraternity knowledge.
Masons making with their spiritual/anicent path a bond with brothers because they become their confidants.

ELY

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i have spoken on what i have observed, around me and my friends, doesn't necessarily mean that i am right after all i'm not God. I have heard lots and lots of wondeful things about Mason. But then i started really paying attention to my friend views on what she knows and has experienced which was out of this world shocking to me, i became very interested in knowing at least if she was right, so i took it on myself to observe certain Masons and ask questions and search the web.

Again i am not saying that they were sent from hell to secretly plan destroy the world or anything of that sort. I have not met one mason who has made me change my thoughts on what i have observed, but honestly i am waiting.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry if you have discribed before, I haven't seen them yet, so I'm asking.

I've seen you post a few times now with this same run around the bush "stuff that my friend has experienced" and "stuff I have observed".

What stuff? A link to a past thread will do greatly.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As it is a fraternity, my wife has zero interest in Masonry... her primary concern is that I do not allow my time with the fraternity to interfere with our time, which it is easy to allow to happen.

She feels that it is my group, and that since it does good, and does make a difference, that it is something she wants me to do... of course, she is a former Jobs Daughter...

I am lucky in this... however, she assures me that when I am installed as Master in just over a year now that she will NOT address me as Worshipful Master during the installation... LOL

Ah well...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ely, I just got done searching your past posts, because honestly I didn't want for you to repeat yourself, and didn't want to jump on you if I had missed something.

I'm glad I did search them, cause now I know for sure you have not. Unless this is detailed discription in your eyes.

Quoted Thread

Originally posted by ELY

A loving girlfriend devoted to her boyfriend who is in the brotherhood Lodge, is facing some scary and unimaginable things. How would you feel if someone was watching your every move 24hrs a day, someone who could know everything about you, someone that can visits you when you sleep.A very uncomfortable and unsecure feeling.

Do you believe in the Lodge performing demonic rituals, speaking to the dead. Finding information on others to succeed and get whatever they want financially and physically.

Also, this is a statement of an open minded, truth seeker, with their "eyes wide open"?

Quoted Thread

Originally posted by ELY
An invasion of our privacy, but yet still they keep so many secrets. Worshipping the false and all kinds of Demonic rituals.

Of course I could have missed something, so I ask the rest of you to see if I have. Ely's post history

Wonderful thing called accountability.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join