It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ok, I have been experiencing a few different things lately..at first i put it down to 'ghost cats' (yes i know how that may sound) lol... At the end of last year my nearly 3 year old cat Zoe was hit by a car in front of the house, a month or so later a new kitten moved into our home, she was here only a few weeks when, after an hour or so of searching for her one morning, i found her curled up in a strange place looking as though she were asleep.. she had in fact died only a short time before i found her with no marks, nothing to suggest an attack or seizure of any kind, just trickling blood coming from her nose.
Since this, myself, partner and son all have seen both cats randomly around the house, which is fine, i dont mind them staying here in that way... but over the past weeks, when home alone most days, i hear sounds, feel ...something... different...that as i said, i just assumed were the cats who remained here.. but the feeling was not of either feline but something/someone else entirely. The scent of mothballs in our bathroom is randomly there and very very strong (with no reasons as i hate the things and never have had any in the house) but what is disturbing me the most lately is the sounds.. and yes, i too am seeing these 'spider-like' energy..beings?..out of the corner of my eye.. what i am hearing is like from the corner of my hearing..i hope that makes sense as i can only really put it that way! where the noise isnt directly in my ear or a solid sound.. but coming from random places.. i have had no sleep disturbences at all, but i was once a very vivid dreamer, i wake all the time feeling as though i didnt dream at all.. its all black..
Sorry, i am rambling..
I have to agree with those of you who are saying we are, in fact creating our reality, while we wake our senses up more and more, and now that so many people world wide are doing the same, its bound to effect that reality..
Could it also have something to do with a previous theory i have heard of moving into the next dimensional phase and this is the start of that transition? ..just thinking.. as usual lol

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

It could quite possibly be a dimensional movement as you say.
Maybe that dimensional movement has now strengthened and we are able to pick up on it, hence the feelings of 'unease' that we've all had...?!
Why it might be unease is because we have been conditioned in our lifetimes to accept the order (as it were) of human conciousness and how we 'should' feel. We haven't been allowed to feel for ourselves. Now we can and it's different and might be giving us that feeling of 'unease'.

Like having the stabilisers taken off your bike as a kid, you don't feel too secure and my have a few wobbles at first, but after a while, there's no stopping you.

Maybe a bad analogy, sorry!

My point is, we're coming into a new 'time' (time's probably not the right word), and the feeling's getting stronger!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

I only started the topic a few days ago. The dates read in the European style. But I'm glad you have decided to post here. There is something heinous at work trying to stop our efforts. That's why I have asked that anybody who has heard or seen a strange name either in waking or in sleeping to please post it here and I will collect them all before I go to the library next week to start some research.

I have yet to see the spider things, but I am also an experienced energy worker, and lower vibrational entities stay away from me out of fear of what I can do to them.

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response. Every day that a new person posts here, is one step closer to finding the truth about what is going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
In regards to the 'spiders,' I think I saw more last night, but it seems more like a little burst of energy; like a bubble pops and I see a spec of light, sometimes they're black, sometimes a blue/purple, or white. It trails off from its point of origin a small distance and then disappears, which makes it look like it moves. It may just be my eyes are messing with me, but it definitely is not what people call 'floaters.' I've had those for years and these are different.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dredge

I have a theory on the "energy spiders." What if the energies of our world are "recalibrating" so to speak, and we're able to see the "code?" I'm thinking along the lines of the Matrix when Neo can finally see the code after "waking up." I mean, it's possible that this is what is happening. Either that or the fabric of our world is deteriorating at a more accelerated rate. Either way, I have been having a feeling that things will start picking up more so that they already are. I'm starting to feel physical pain all over my body, and I know it isn't part of any illness. This pain feels different and I have learned to trust my "human machine."

I've already gotten some U2U's on names that people have been hearing or seeing, so keep it up....the bigger the list, the better chances I have of coming up with something when I go to do my research.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just woke up from 12 hours of sleep. Woke up twice, with one of them being my usual 2am/3am wake up. Happens every single night.

Dreams were again very intense and vivid.

Woke up with some negative energy surrounding me. Quickly fought it off with some help from a couple of my spirit animals and was able to secure my power circle around me. I now feel much better.

If you feel that negative energy creeping up on you, get rid of it before it takes you over. Listen to positive music, and like I have said, I made a thread on dancing and how it can relieve tension. Check it out if you want.

Stay strong everyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another update....

went and got breakfast this morning, and I decided to pay attention to how people were acting. Everything looked pretty stressed out and worn out.

I even made the point of asking the cashier if today felt kind of off to her, and her response was "you could cut the air with a knife right now its so tense."

just thought I'd share.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Last night woke up at 1:27 with what I can only describe as lots of energy running through my head, and what seemed like a pop in the back of my head (lower occipital area). Bright lights behind my eyes. Went back to sleep and it felt like I was trying to have an OBE, but something kept holding me back.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Im glad i looked for a thread like this, i have 2 or 3 migraines a year but the one im having now is incredily painful.
Its 2 day of the migraine but its no where near as bad as yesterday..

Monday i had dizzy spells
Tuesday night i had a dream that i was sick and that i have to prepare for it.
Wed i wake up feeling grogy, i take my kid to school and try to put here on my shoulders but i couldnt as my left shoulder didnt have the strenght to get past my head.
I come home and lay down at 930am then i sleep til 230pm, i call the ex she picks the kid up.
So i sleep at 3pm and wake just gone 730-800, i have this feeling that i havnt had when i was a kid, time sped up.
Bear with me as it sounds wacky, i sit up telling myself that its not real but everything i do is sped up, my thoughts, the people above me walking around..look at your hand and wave it in your face slowly, thats exactly what i was doing lastnight but what i saw was my hand moving incredibly fast and the sound was so loud.
Its so hard to explain, every thought was shouted in my head, my head, my movements, cars going past was fast and very very loud.
What with the pounding head and the aching legs ,I thought i was going insane i really did
I last had this when i was a kid, and the very first image and feeling i had was when i was young.

Im not a drugie, dont drink, have had a rough life, was convinced that i was on a japanese boat as i was strapped to a table with asian people all around me.
Thats what i told my parents when i was 8 or 9 which they are happy to bring up every xmas.
The migraine is one thing but this was horrible, i didnt take anything for the migraine to bring this on BTW.

Any suggestions ? is this normal with migraine sufferers ?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinhit

So i sleep at 3pm and wake just gone 730-800, i have this feeling that i havnt had when i was a kid, time sped up.
Bear with me as it sounds wacky, i sit up telling myself that its not real but everything i do is sped up, my thoughts, the people above me walking around..look at your hand and wave it in your face slowly, thats exactly what i was doing lastnight but what i saw was my hand moving incredibly fast and the sound was so loud.

Whoa, this exact thing happened to me when I was a kid! there was this one time I was at the start of my hallway, and then all of a sudden, everything got really loud and sped up. I heard the TV sound sped up, and all of a sudden I was on the other side of the hallway. It was really trippy, and what you said sounds really familiar. I was not on any drugs when this happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by packinhit

Try migrating to the arts. Express how you feel through the arts. Use a pen, or paintbrushes upon a clean white sheet of paper. Let your imagination, your emotions, your feelings, your thoughts flow freely, and see what appears before you. And then analyse what you see.

The interpretation will vary, for mankind are prone to errors with interpretations. Let your expressions flow and find comfort in the visual representation you see before you.

It may not be the answers you want, or seek, or expect. But it will be a true representation of your state of mind. And you are not mad, crazy or anything else. It is just your mental activity, and in time, you will on your own free will make sense of what you see and visualized in reality.

But on a sidenote, if it is a health problem, i would suggest a trip to your family doctor to cure the migrane. The mind is a complex organ, and for what we do not understand yet or even ready to comprehend at ANY age, best to stick to medication for healing.

Hope it helps. Good luck and cheers@ :-)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Nope, thats a pretty good analogy i think! It does make sense that the time for whatever may be next for this world, or reality we currently know, is getting closer, which would cause many occurances..I often think of it as an over lap of sorts of dimensions.. there seems to be a huge amount of reported various phenomenon coming out lately...

There was something strange today as well, sky/cloud/chemtrails..no clue.. i was able to get some pics but no idea how to start a thread with them attached.. the whole feel was ...off.. as though something was being cloaked...

I hope everyone here is staying positive and that all are able to catch up on their sleep, i have a feeling strength of mind especially is going to be needed more so than ever before..

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It feels like there is something in the air today. Actually this whole week. I have noticed everyone seems on edge and very negative. At work, I can feel the tension in the air. It's like you can "cut it with a knife." I have another "migraine" today. Something defiantly feels off about today.

I know people have talked about sounds seeming louder than normal, but has anyone noticed light?

I have always experienced sound being louder, but this past month light has seemed so much brighter to me and at times really bothers my eyes. I just had my eyes checked 2 days ago and everything is fine. Might just be my eyes.

Had a strange dream last night about a volcano erupting.... but can't seem to remember anything else.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm especially on edge today. My eyes have always been photosensitive, but my headache came back today....the one that alleviated after the earthquake in Chile. Hopefully it's nothing.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Something isn't right here. What made me find this thread? Maybe I was drawn to it.
This last week has been a nightmare(quite literally). My mood has been anything but good, I have been sleeping a good 8 hours every night but waking up shattered.
Then, last night had the worst dream ever. All I can remember is everyone being really nasty, even my 2 year old daughter. I would then be jolted awake like I was being electrocuted, then it would happen all over again. Today things seemed a little different to normal. People in work were at each others throats, sometimes quite aggressively. I am a normal person with a normal life, but now I feel that I don't belong here, I feel that I should be somewhere else doing something that I wouldn't normally do. I seem to be able to sense other peoples state of mind and find what they do very predictable ( as if I knew what they were about to do). This is all very new and weird to me. Not sure I like it.
Something is going to happen, I know it is and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

If you feel that negative energy creeping up on you, get rid of it before it takes you over. Listen to positive music, and like I have said, I made a thread on dancing and how it can relieve tension. Check it out if you want.

Stay strong everyone.

i've had new "guides" in contact with me and they keep telling me exactly that. dont entertain fearful thoughts, to relax and be positive and full of love. they just keep telling me to trust that the universe knows what its doing

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi, I am new to posting (have been just reading the threads for a few weeks) but I wanted to say that I have been noticing 'energy bursts' as you call them except mine are blue sparkles. Very pretty and I wish they would stay longer so I could look at them more.

I've never officially called myself a sensitive or psychic or anything but my whole life I have sensed things on and off. For instance, I sometimes have dreams about something before it happens but mostly I just get a strange heavy feeling when something major is about to happen, Plane crashes, earthquakes etc (mostly for earthquakes though).

What I have noticed recently is a feeling of restlessness and angst as if waiting for something. I too have been getting headaches, lack of sleep, aching and I'm only 27 so its not old age! I'm of the belief that we as human beings are in for some big earth changes in the near future and maybe people who are sensitive to earths magnetic fields and to the earth in general are picking up on this process.

I'm not sure how useful my post is to everyone but I just really wanted to share this with you.
xx

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I can honestly say I've never felt such a connection with so many people I've never physically met...I really mean that...!
Before this 'time' I felt I was alone with the 'feelings' we all have been describing.
The honesty in this thread continually renews my hope in what (by myself), I felt was a very lonely feeling. For that, my excitement grows with every post!

I have added all of you as friends...if I've missed anyone, I apologise and will look through the thread again as most of the time, I'm in work, but secretly on ATS all day.

The reason I've added everyone is purely because of the connection or energy that just keeps pouring out of this thread and as I said, I feel - like literally feel a huge love for every poster - and I know I've said it before, but the connection as phenominal!!!

For us all who feel like they are being held back or 'blocked', don't be dismayed...my thought is that because we have now woken up, we're not held by the forces that seek to hinder us.

We've freed ourselves!

We know what's really happening, theres a thread on here that's more or less along the same lines a this -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I stumbled across it and it's worth th OP alone.

More and more of us are realising that what we grew up believing to be the 'truth' simply isn't so.
I make no apologies saying this, but I'm excited...and I'm more than prepared to face what's around the corner...

Much love...

[edit on 4-3-2010 by zosomike]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
Hi, I am new to posting (have been just reading the threads for a few weeks) but I wanted to say that I have been noticing 'energy bursts' as you call them except mine are blue sparkles. Very pretty and I wish they would stay longer so I could look at them more.

I've never officially called myself a sensitive or psychic or anything but my whole life I have sensed things on and off. For instance, I sometimes have dreams about something before it happens but mostly I just get a strange heavy feeling when something major is about to happen, Plane crashes, earthquakes etc (mostly for earthquakes though).

What I have noticed recently is a feeling of restlessness and angst as if waiting for something. I too have been getting headaches, lack of sleep, aching and I'm only 27 so its not old age! I'm of the belief that we as human beings are in for some big earth changes in the near future and maybe people who are sensitive to earths magnetic fields and to the earth in general are picking up on this process.

I'm not sure how useful my post is to everyone but I just really wanted to share this with you.
xx

Scorpio,

Thank you so much for contributing to my thread! Every new person that we get to read it is one person closer to helping us figure out the truth of what is going on. If you have time, please review all of the posts and let us know what you think. There are many accounts of the same exact thing in almost everybody's posts. I think that some of us were right about the synchronicity going on in this thread. It's like I feel connected to all of you even though we're probably all hundreds of miles apart. Something big is going down right now, and the more that we keep studying it and observing our reactions (both physical and metaphysical), the closer we come to figuring out what is going on. If you have anything else to add, please do, as we all check this thread often.

Peace be with you,

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

definitely a parasite or fungus
garlic,ozonated water,probiotics, no sugar or grains or alcohol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join