It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What secrets are held inside the Vatican?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Basically im wondering what you guys think is kept inside, if anything?

Is it likely that the pope and his predecessors were privvy to secret documents stored for thousands of years?

Or is this place simply 'where the pope lives' ?

Look foward to reading the theroies!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looking at the amount of money the Vatican payed to silence people, and considering that the ones caught in the act "can't be named and shamed",I'd say there has to be a huge amount of secret data about (unknown)paedophile priests there.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Barbaricfellow

just asking how well guarded is the vatican ?

If things there are so secret surely they would alot of peple watching it 24/7

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well they killed father Malachi Martin for talking so it cant be anything good. Its no secret. Fr. Martin was killed for saying that evil forces had infiltrated the Vatican long ago....Thats no surprise.
The tribulation should start at the Vatican and roll downhill.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Emiai

The Vatican is surely home to many terrible secrets. I have not looked into much recently but have wanted to for some time now. It just takes a little searching, this site should at least get you started....

www.weirdload.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Vatican is a retirement home for old people.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Vatican is guarded and protected by the Swiss Guard

Don't be fooled by their ceremonial uniform... in order to do their Job, they are very well armed:

Besides their traditional arms, the Swiss Guard also has contemporary non-ceremonial small arms, like SIG P225 pistols, Heckler & Koch MP5A3 submachine guns and SIG SG 550 assault rifles at its disposal for security duties.[7] Besides the Heckler & Koch MP5A3, these small arms are also in use by the Swiss military. The Guard also engages in yearly rifle competition and receives self-defense instruction, as well as basic instruction on defensive bodyguard tactics similar to those used in the protection of many heads of state.

So, yes, the Vatican IS guarded 24/7

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That Vatican contains the complete history of earth, much of which has never been revealed to the public including info on past civilizations, ancient high technology, ET and trans dimensional existence and they're connection to humanity. but that's just a theory.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
Vatican is guarded and protected by the Swiss Guard

Don't be fooled by their ceremonial uniform... in order to do their Job, they are very well armed:

Besides their traditional arms, the Swiss Guard also has contemporary non-ceremonial small arms, like SIG P225 pistols, Heckler & Koch MP5A3 submachine guns and SIG SG 550 assault rifles at its disposal for security duties.[7] Besides the Heckler & Koch MP5A3, these small arms are also in use by the Swiss military. The Guard also engages in yearly rifle competition and receives self-defense instruction, as well as basic instruction on defensive bodyguard tactics similar to those used in the protection of many heads of state.

So, yes, the Vatican IS guarded 24/7

You forgot the Corps of Gendarmerie of Vatican City, which also protects Vatican City.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

No chance of walking in there then and reading those secret things

dam my plan is over

I wonder how the all loving all faithful religion community can accept such lies and sin in their eyes.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No Secrets!!! Why would the worlds largest terrorist organization keep secrets from the people of this world???

LifENcircleS

[edit on 1/19/2010 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Gospel of Eve??

Early Hebrew sex-thriller that was erased from history by folks that'd blush at a shapely ass or bare shoulder. Originally part of the New Testament. It sure would have made threads in this section a lot more fun...

The only known content from it are a few quotations by Epiphanius (Panarion, 26), a church father who criticised how the Borborites used it to justify free love, by practicing coitus interruptus and eating semen as a religious act. While certain libertine Gnostics held that, since the flesh is intrinsically evil, one should simply acknowledge it by freely engaging in sexual acts, the majority of the Gnostics took the opposite view of extreme asceticism.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well they killed father Malachi Martin for talking so it cant be anything good. Its no secret. Fr. Martin was killed for saying that evil forces had infiltrated the Vatican long ago....Thats no surprise.
The tribulation should start at the Vatican and roll downhill.

What? Do you have some sort of evidence for that statement? Father Martin was an elderly man. I think I remember his death resulting from a fall while he was on a step stool reaching for something in the kitchen.

BTW, have you read his book about David? Excellent stuff.

Eric

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogbuster
That Vatican contains the complete history of earth, much of which has never been revealed to the public including info on past civilizations, ancient high technology, ET and trans dimensional existence and they're connection to humanity. but that's just a theory.

What is this theory based on?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I personally believe and this is just my opinion, though shared with many others that the Vatican is the home of the true world leaders, once outlawed by the pope as with many other countries and governments, many years ago. This group are know as the Jesuit order. In the lower regions of the Vatican are the vaults, where all human history can be found along with evidence of alien interactions and manipulations of the human species. I also think the plans for the future of the NWO are kept there, along with other plans for the future of the human race and the planet.

Every time i research something from the NWO, to aliens, to secret services, it always leads back to the Vatican in one way or another. there is plenty of literature out there if one wants to look.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What? Do you have some sort of evidence for that statement? Father Martin was an elderly man. I think I remember his death resulting from a fall while he was on a step stool reaching for something in the kitchen.

BTW, have you read his book about David? Excellent stuff.

Eric

There are quite a few people who theorized that he was killed by unseen hands, bearing mind that his poor health was a very cover for a murder.

Check out some of the previous threads for these.

Fr. Martin's murder

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As for some of the 'secrets' held with the Vatican vaults, there are proberly countless artifacts from a by-gone age which conflict with the Roman Catholic doctrine (Egyptian, Sumarian, etc). That being said, I am sure that there are proberly a lot less 'secrets' than anti-Catholics like to make out. This is the kick-back from any place which is off limits to the masses.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you climb to the top of the vatican library, there is a little known coffee bar,
which is supposedly a good pickup place if you are gay..

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe that if one has the chance of snooping around in the vaults one would find many things relating to various matters the Catholic Church had been/is involved in. From reports of genocides of "infidels" in the then New World (Americas), to reports about burning people on the stake as heretics (perhaps the transcript of the Galileo trial!) or, the more recent "goodie", reports of contact with high ranked Nazi officials during WW II.

I don't think many artifacts of archaeological interest would be found, except relics or scripts directly related to Christianity (like the Judas Gospel perhaps, or maybe a nail from the cross Jesus was crucified on - although if THAT was in their hands it'd be on display years ago). I don't think they have either the increased interest or the storage room to store any and all that comes their way and, we think, is worthy of keeping "under lid".

After all, they SAY they are about truth and love, no?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am enthused and excited to see that other people in the world share the same curiosities of Vatican secrets as me.

It would be fun/interesting to observe their online presence, to see what websites are put online by the Vatican. Not every domain they have gets published of course. Most of us would have to rely on someone doing a scan of the 212.77.0.0/19 Vatican Netblock (as reported by IPDeny.com) to deduce what web presence they may have. Oh well. There are more blocks used. Like 193.43.102.0/23 for the Vatican Library. Maybe sometime someone will enumerate that too.

There's got to be something telling there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join