It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
lol if anyone thinks that these are real picks of ufos then iam gonna leave ats!

I Mean Look at this freak

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy

Hell I was wondering where all my steel mixing bowls went! Looks like they were abducted by whatever alien race is flying that ship.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I always thought it looked as if it had been glued to a tree!!

If Aliens have the technology to travel 1000s of light years across the universe then I think they could avoid a tree!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'll bet those little red lights shore are purdy at night!

Whats shiny, round, and has lots of holes in it?
The Billy Meier story, of Course!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by braincell]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe the Pictures are real and the metal boxes to, but I doubt that they is Extra terrestrial in origin.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think he is the freak. The pics where the UFO (or better yet, Unidentified Kitchen Utensil) on the ground are SOOOO fake!!

What did he do after he took the photos? Walk away? Go up to be greeted by an alien. Did he call anyone and say, "There is a ufo in my yard? No, he just puts the photos on a web page years after it is taken.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by alanmcurran]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
LOL they are bonsai tree's

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
O.K. one joker less...but there are still other jokers around to catch and expose !

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ermm........... even to the naked eye they look wrong.

In fact they were debunked at least ten years ago.

Photo analysis even shows you the string.

People like him bring discredit to the UFO field.

And people who believe in him or try and promote him, well they are just gullible and not serious in their quest to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by Warhappy

Hell I was wondering where all my steel mixing bowls went! Looks like they were abducted by whatever alien race is flying that ship.

Interesting... well if your mixing bowls are, at a minimum, 12 feet in diameter and as large as 69 feet in diameter, I may be inclined to believe you. But maybe you haven't seen the video Meier shot in 1981 where one of these giant mixing bowls of yours hovers next to a 25-ft. fir tree while Meier zooms up to it across a meadow, some 200 feet or so. If you could rig a 12-ft. steel mixing bowl at the crown of a clearly tall tree, with one hand tied behind your back, (Meier only has one arm), I'd be pretty impressed.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The pics where the UFO (or better yet, Unidentified Kitchen Utensil)

OMG! This is too funny!

Now we have demon-serving Hippies stealing our steel bowls & pretending to be visitors from space.

(because aliens are demons, right?)

[edit on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeah Meier is a total fake. People believed him untill he died and his wife blew the whistle. The thing about Billy Meier is that he made his name synonomous with UFO lore for many years to come. He is widely used as the example of examples in UFO Hoax debunking. So his name will be around untill they finally find proof of real UFOs. Supposedly Chris Carter named the boy from The Pilot who was abducted, Billy Miles, after Billy Meier.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the sad thing is, the general public will think of people like him, instead of taking the study of UFO's seriously.

People never remember the 100 real events, they always remember the one whooper of a lie.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
His pics were debunked a long time ago on a Television program of some hoaxes

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
nuzobalzo,
Billy Meier is not dead. He is alive, well and kicking and lots of people still believe in him. He is still making money and has a PR agent in the States.
Michael Horn

The con goes on and on. You can't keep a good con down...

Michael Horn's site even has a "scientific analysis" section "proving" authenticity!

LOL!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Yeah Meier is a total fake. People believed him untill he died and his wife blew the whistle. The thing about Billy Meier is that he made his name synonomous with UFO lore for many years to come. He is widely used as the example of examples in UFO Hoax debunking. So his name will be around untill they finally find proof of real UFOs. Supposedly Chris Carter named the boy from The Pilot who was abducted, Billy Miles, after Billy Meier.

Um, one minor glitch in your statement: Meier is still alive. As far as his wife's whistle, care to expand on what whistle? I have a 30-minute videotape of his wife describing in detail the same UFOs his husband saw when she dropped him off at some of the contact sites - with several other witnesses.

Yeah, you could say her credibility is basically shot down the porcelain receptacle. Those two points alone demonstrate how much people generally know nothing of the case, at least the truth about it. I'm curious to know how many people who say Meier is a fake actually visited him, looked at his photo material in his own binders, and said more than "Hi, how ya doin'" to the man. People are so afraid to face facts and reality that they have to watch reality TV shows just to feel grounded.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I swear I had read that he died years ago. Hmmm.

But if he is still alive, I would love to meet him. If nothing else he is an amazing artist.

Nutzo

[edit on 11-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
nuzobalzo,
Billy Meier is not dead. He is alive, well and kicking and lots of people still believe in him. He is still making money and has a PR agent in the States.

I've been to Meier's place. I never saw any indication that he was making any more money than the average guy. Yeah, Swiss law is pretty strict when it comes to money flow, especially in an NPO like his group. Btw, he has some pretty nice rakes and hoes in his sheds but I say, show me the money.
As far as Michael Horn, he received permission to use, and speak officially on, Meier's information here in the U.S. ... on his own volition. He studied the case for 25 years and IMO is a tad more qualified than most of the naysayers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join