It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Could it be Ram Bomjan? He's been on tv recently - he made an appeal for them to quit the mass sacrifice.
This is older...

www.youtube.com...

Wow, thanks for this man. Interesting man thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
is maitreya "jesus 2.0" and what is the significant spectacle everyone seams to be talking about ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ok let me see if this explains it,[THE DING]i knew straight away ive seen the interview but i cant put my finger on it,i can almost picture it!but i can't. now what would really make this ding ring would be if everybody was dingin on the same ding!i bet we are

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Why make the announcement that the interview took place, and was viewed by millions, and not give any details whatsoever? If he wants his message out, thats not a very good way to do it.

If BC were to point us in the direction of the interview then it would reveal who the Maitreya is. According to Creme, we're not supposed to know who he is until the time is right for him to step forward and proclaim himself as the world teacher.

Of course, it's all a load of bollocks so expect to see a statement from Creme at some point in the near future saying that the time is not right and that the Maitreya has gone back to his West End of London flat or back up to his cave in the Himalayas to wait it out until we're all ready to embrace him.

What you have to bare in mind is that this operation is quite large for a cult. They have offices around the world, one of which is very close to where I live incidentally and I'm sure that they have to fund it somehow. This is probably Creme throwing the donaters a bone to keep the funds flowing.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well...a lot of people say that Bejamin whatever his name is makes them feel sick, but there's nothing about Ram Bonjan that makes me sick - in fact, I think he might be physically the most beautiful human being I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well,another member and I have just recently written about this Maitreya in seperate threads this week.

We've gathered some pretty good information,if y'all want to take a look.

"2010?The Maitreya/Mahdi/Anti-Christ in One?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
("On the Edge")

"Share International,the Anti-Christ,and Project Bluebeam"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
("italkyoulisten")

This is definetly something to keep an eye on! Learn all you can so you will not be deceived!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I had a quick glance at your second thread and I'll continue to read it but there's just one thing that I want to ask you. You, like many others mention that Share International is directly linked to the U.N. I've read this many times and I've looked into it myself but I have never found any evidence that it's true. The only thing that I've ever found is speculation.

Share International mention the U.N once or twice on their website but I've never seen them say that they are linked in anyway. Only that the U.N will "help implement the idea of sharing"

I see no direct links between the two. I remember reading something about the U.N sponsoring their newsletter but that proves absolutely nothing at all. If you've got poof of a deeper relationship between the two parties then I'd love to see it.

Thanks.

EDIT: I was under the impression that you were the OP of the second thread. I now realise that you're not but I'd still be interested in seeing any concrete proof that the U.N are working with SI on any level other than sponsoring their news letter.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Have you read my post?

by the way, if you want information about this topic, be logical, start with those who came up with it first:

www.share-international.org

In my experience 'conspiracy/anti-christ websites' re-use information as they please.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Mathieu Gasc]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Who was it? Wyclef Jean? The rum must have canceled out the direct connection to my brain. I like rum.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

This is how I see it.

From www.conspiracyarchive.com...
I just came to this source off-hand,but I think you'll see the connection!
(Especially if you've followed the U.N./Lucifer connection.)

“Beginning in 1959, [Creme] was contacted by one of the "Ascended Masters," who told him he had a mission to perform for the advancement of the Masters' plan for humanity. Creme was instructed to prepare the way for the coming of one Lord Maitreya, a Master who would assume human form and begin preparing humanity for the advent of the Age of Aquarius — a sort of New Age millennium. The Aquarian Age would be a time of peace, plenty, perfect equality, and global governance under the Masters, via the United Nations.”

- New Age Roots, by Steve Bonta

"...From these existing groups (New Age plants) in all fields of work — political, religious, social, scientific, educational and cultural — will be formed a nucleus who will be trained directly by the Master himself. Gradually they will be called upon for help and advice by governmental agencies, and their effective power to influence governmental decisions will increase. THEY CAN THUS DIRECTLY LAY THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Administrative and Governmental positions will be offered to certain members of the inner group who can then directly implement the needed changes. In this way a gradual transformation of society will be made...

The Hierarchy has plans already made and ready to put into effect. These involve the reconstruction of the world financial and economic order. A group of high initiates, themselves economists, industrialists, and financial experts of great experience and achievement, are working with the Hierarchy and have evolved a series of blueprints, alternative inter-related plans, which will solve the redistribution problems which are at the basis of the present world crisis. These can and will be speedily implemented when the need is seen and accepted, which acceptance will be forced on the United Nations of the world by the weight of a now informed public opinion. The cry for help and justice from the poor and starving nations will be too loud and too dramatic to ignore. THE STAGE WILL THEN BE SET FOR THE [ANTI]CHRIST TO MAKE KNOWN HIS PRESENCE AND LEAD MANKIND INTO THE AQUARIAN EXPERIENCE."

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Nothing concrete then, just more speculation. No offense, but it's not really what I'm after. As far as I can tell there's nothing that links Share International to the U.N.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Sorry,that's the best I can do at the moment!

Maybe I'll keep looking,but for me,the association/purpose is the same.(And I'm just going by their own words.)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Connections to the U.N.

"...The Aquarian Age Community website reads like a New Age handbook and would undoubtedly put most “unenlightened” people to sleep faster than a book written by Alice A. Bailey herself. There is much about the oneness of life, the divine potential of the individual, the destiny of the collective, and a need to be resurrected from the matter in which we are encased.

....Their goals are very similar to other groups, as is to be expected from a group that has the same union boss (Satan). They are preparing the way for the "Christed One", or the "Great Teacher", and the unveiling of the Spiritual Mysteries (mystery Babylon). They promote the evolution of human consciousness and are active in the work of the United Nations as a participating NGO (non-governmental organization). Their connection to the UN is made obvious by the similarities in language between the two groups (UN spiritual groups and the AAC). Most of the spiritual groups that meet at the UN speak their own language and the AAC specializes in it. At a Roundtable Meeting in New York City, the AAC opened their meeting with a speech on the “fiery and potent energies of the constellation Aries and the Forces of Restoration and Spirit of Resurrection”. The message was that the Great Teacher they await will bring “a vortex of planetary and cosmic energy that will be available to those who can respond to it”. What?

...The AAC website also teaches that this future age that will be ushered in by the "Great Teacher" will help us to realize our spiritual destinies. They preach the age-old deception that we are all really gods ourselves.4 Through evolution we will finally realize what Satan tried to convince Eve of in the beginning - the same lie that led to the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. They refer to this as the “birth of the Christ nature within the cave of the human heart”.

....The AAC also openly admits that their way is the occult way and they seek to unlock the pagan mysteries of ancient days. These are the same mysteries that are prophesied in Revelation. Mystery Babylon will ride in on the Beast during the tribulation and these mysteries represent the global religion that will deceive millions before Christ returns."..

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by RMFX1

Sorry,that's the best I can do at the moment!

Maybe I'll keep looking,but for me,the association/purpose is the same.(And I'm just going by their own words.)

I don't think that you'll find anything because I don't believe that it exists.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I don't need any more convincing.

You don't believe it,that's okay with me!

I'm just trying to connect-the-dots!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Why is the Maitreya supposedly the anti-christ?

I mean, what if he is 'the Christ' and Creme is just a profiteer that will string this thing alone and hopefully not latch onto someone who is really good - causing folks to accuse him and hate him for no good reason other than his or her NON WILLING association ONLY b/c of Creme?

I have been interested in this for a while - I wanted to find out more about all this but everytime Ben Creme is on Coast to Coast they stop his interview. They give the excuse that he makes people sick and that too many people think he is evil.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Eversince 1959 Benjamin has been working for the big return and now that the times are chaotic Benjamin had been expecting Him some years ago.

If you ask me Benjamin 'doesn't know himself who maitraya is and would like to introduce Him before he yakes his last breath. But He is not answering Benjamin. So Benjamin wants to poke the agenda a little and see what comes out.

And BTW I think that Benjamin's Maitreya is not the returning Jesus we all hope for.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Of course he stepped forward

I tried to shove him off a ledge

Sadly... he didn't fall

Next time i'll try that knife from the movie the Omen...

But seriously... what a phoney baloney freak show...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Maybe Benjamen Creme is just a crazy old hoot?

what makes anyone think the man really has any secret knowledge of superhumans walking the earth?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I also looked for a connection between the U.N and S.I, I read on several sites that S.I is an n.g.o that's part of the U.N, but i could not even find a word about it on the U.N website, that was a while ago. However i did not look at that as to learn about a conspiracy.

Nothing to my knowledge links S.I and a conspiracy theory. I believe it all depends on where you start from...

My (short) story, if you care to read it:

I was into yoga and basic esotericism when I was younger, for a while... then I was very much into conspiracy theories and 2012, that was in the early 2000's. At the time I believed that in 2012 there would be a poleshift, or a comet crash, or a secret project involving secret technology and aliens..., that we would probably all suffer from 'it', become enslaved or even die.

I have always tried to find, 'asked' for, the truth, or say my truth. The most important thing for me ever since that period has been about finding the actual truth and avoid being misled by other people's thoughts and delusions.
I then started reading about Edgar cayce etc because I was very much into atlantis and 2012...

I personally found my answers when I started reading about theosophy... after quite a while learning more and more about it all, i got to know about share-international and B.C's message made 'almost' perfect sense to me.
What Benjamin Creme talks about is not just about the second coming.. it is about much more than that, it is about a tradition that has pervaded our world to a point you can't even conceive. May be I should say that our world has pervaded the 'tradition'...

What B.C also talks about is evolution and the very purpose of human existence. Most of you guys, come across his message with a different experience, with a different background, and hence see it from a different perspective. I am not saying it is not good, but I can say that I see why so many people say: 'well that is utter crap... come on guys, you know better, the world is as it seems... there are no masters and gods... nothing is extra-ordinary... everything has a scientific, rational explanation"... and so on.

Anyway the point is that if you want to know whether Maitreya is the Christ or not, you'd better look into what led to these events, as in Benjamin Creme doing his thing etc...
He may sound like and old man, talking non-sense, but if you'd know what he knows, you would not even care about what people think of you and your message, you would just do it.. because that is the best thing he can do.

I could be wrong, my experiences could have misled me, but we shall all know the answer to this thrilling question soon enough.

One thing for sure, B.C is right when he says that we have two options, learn how to live together in harmony, as brothers and sisters everywhere... or perish.. We all know that we will 'soon' run out of oil and gas, we all know that by 2100, sea level will have risen by at least 20 meters, which is HUGE.
And the list goes on and on.. not to mention that quite a few countries have enough nuclear firepower to destroy the earth...

So in the end, what really matters is not whether you dig the idea of a second coming, or whether you don't want to hear about anything religious. Some people want to abuse us, that we already know... What matters is what sort of world you want to live in, what sort of world you want your offspring to live in... If we don't sort these environmental issues and war and famine etc.. we will eventually self-destruct.

If that is what you want, it's easy.. do nothing. If you want to live in a better world, act accordingly. In my opinion that starts with being kind and true to everyone. And this, friends, is what B.C's message is all about. You would know this too, if only you had read his messages and watched his videos. But most people would rather try to find out about who will abuse them and how.. Find out who loves you and who wants to help you instead.

Listen to your heart

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join