It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Alex, We're screwed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Now, I have to admit that I have said for quite some time that anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 of the earth's population probably is a detriment to the harmony of the rest of us. However, this here,if true, is rather disturbing.

It's a well known fact that the agenda for depopulation has been on the radar for decades, perhaps centuries. Now, that the methods are beginning to become exposed,what can be done? Has the proverbial ball already outran the player?

A Malthusian catastrophe (also called a Malthusian check, crisis, disaster, or nightmare) was originally foreseen to be a forced return to subsistence-level conditions once population growth had outpaced agricultural production. Later formulations consider economic growth limits as well. The term is also commonly used in discussions of oil depletion.

Based on the work of political economist Thomas Malthus (1766–1834), theories of Malthusian catastrophe are very similar to the Iron Law of Wages. The main difference is that the Malthusian theories predict what will happen over several generations or centuries, whereas the Iron Law of Wages predicts what will happen in a matter of years and decades.

An August 2007 science review in The New York Times raised the claim that the Industrial Revolution had enabled the modern world to break out of the Malthusian Trap,[1] while a front page Wall Street Journal article in March 2008 pointed out various limited resources which may soon limit human population growth because of a widespread belief in the importance of prosperity for every individual and the rising consumption trends of large developing nations such as China and India.[2]
Malthusian Catastrophe

Is this what is currently going on? Is this why there are starving people?Is this why the world's economies are collapsing? Is this why the governments are wanting to depopulate? Is there any other choice?

Maybe some you can answer these questions. At one time, I thought I had the answers,but I don't even recognize this world anymore.I've just about gotten to the point to where I am ready to throw my hands into the air and say,"To hell with it!!"

[edit on 8-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You have heard of the sustainability agenda? It is one of the tools of the Globalist Agenda.

Need to apply some logic behind the reasoning though. My opinion is that the elitist's can see that the large population is beginning to see their complete control.

This damn internet is a bane to them. Look for this to be wiped out just prior to the final machinations.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Too bad the internet wont die; it can't die unless literally ALL infastructure is gone.

Make it illegal and we'll get through the walls, make it cooperate controlled and we'll set up our own internets. You can't stop this technology anymore, it's too big. Guy Fawkes will rule the streets.

Something big is on the horizon everyone, I don't want to say it's depopulation but it certainly makes sense.

HOWEVER, people will stand up and we have numbers, regardless of their guns. The military will fight largely on our side if it comes to blows. It's going to be an interesting decade and I'm glad I'm here.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have to say,this is the information I began "waking up" to at the end of 2008. This is what led me to see that Satan was behind our governments and those who seek to oppress and destroy.

This is what woke me up to biblical prophecy. This is why I warn people "the end is near".

The Bible warned us of Satan all along. And with all that,He assures us there will be justice. I have hope because of that.

The internet is the least of our worries! However,it has served it's purpose.
And I'm glad that we have been able to access the knowledge we needed to understand "the bigger picture".

The Bible also told us how ,in the end,knowledge would increase.

Thank you for posting this concise and timely video for all to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Americans are not going to support NWO, Why do you think the gun merchants in the US can’t keep enough guns to sell Americans. I believe Americans do see this coming and this country will see a revolution by the (We The People) against a total corrupted sold out government for NWO.

I can imagine History will be made as the American people will rise up and FIGHT for freedom. Freedom is not free, we have to defend freedom from being taken away by greedy powerful elite or by criminals in our government who think they are above the laws of our great land.

It is always the greed of powerful enterprises, corporations, and world banking cartels that just cannot get enough control of you and your net worth. With freedom out of their way, they can dictate what rule of laws they want, and allocate all the wealth to them selves.

These people who think they are going to just take our freedoms away will have a bloody war on their hands in America. They might get away taking every country in the world freedoms away but NOT the United States.

I admit things don’t look good right now but, we will see where this is going to go. Remember this; the United States is the most armed country in the world. Now what I can see what might happened is the United States might have to go into a world war 3 a war against all nations that are under the NWO, who want to take control of the United States this might be possible.
You have over 350 million Americans and at least half of them are armed.

Let some foreign military come knocking on my door, I promise they will not make in alive. I believe in fighting for our Constitution and bill of rights. I believe in fighting for freedom if we lose it, then to me life is not worth living, who wants to be a slave for a dictator? (NO ONE!)

[edit on 8-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Americans are not going to support NWO, Why do you think the gun merchants in the US can’t keep enough guns to sell Americans.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by impressme]

Why do you think we are still having a hard time buying ammo?

Key component right there missing, purposely? We'll see.....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I hope they just cull the "less then smart" ones...oh wait that wouldn't leave many people left then would it?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think this video is equally telling.(Thanks to Bombeni!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They know they are pushing the American people to the brink,and after a full-blown,bloody revolution,America will resemble any other war-torn,third-world country.

None of this is by accident,as Alex says. These plans have been in place for a long,long time. Now we have concentration camps,(See HR 645) all over the place,a "civilian army" ready to take direction from who-knows-what czar...????

Americans don't stand a chance against the weapons of the U.N. and the thuggery of this administration,who have completely sold America down the river.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I personally have not listened to AJ, but he does touch a lot of subjects, serious subjects, but its AJ, most people dont take him seriously.

But the NWO, and Global governance is something that is real... and all its going to do is once again, wake up the BEAST that is the USA. not the government, but the PEOPLE against this NWO.

The answer to 1984, is 1776!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
and all its going to do is once again, wake up the BEAST that is the USA. not the government, but the PEOPLE against this NWO.

Even with the Oath Keeper and the like,do you really think Americans with handguns can overcome tanks and bombs and who-knows-what weapons they have in their arsenal?

Seriously,I admire your patriotism,but get real!

As Alex said,"We're screwed!"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Watch this sobering video on this page that starts off talking about a secret meeting of Congress March 13,2008.

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

(Only 11 minutes long.)

[edit on 8-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

giving up already? going to roll over and play dead? would you be willing to be a slave rather than die?

sounds like you just gave up, and have no more hope.

i would rather die fighting for freedom, rather than keel over.

Hell, we may be on the losing end so far, but its far from over, and if there's a way to win, the PEOPLE will find it!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

and all its going to do is once again, wake up the BEAST that is the USA. not the government, but the PEOPLE against this NWO.

Even with the Oath Keeper and the like,do you really think Americans with handguns can overcome tanks and bombs and who-knows-what weapons they have in their arsenal?

Seriously,I admire your patriotism,but get real!

As Alex said,"We're screwed!"

Hey, it works in Afghanistan. It works in Iraq. A rag-tag armed population really can defeat a world class army. Especially when that army stops taking orders.

Yes, we are screwed.. But on the other hand, things aren't going quite as planned for the NWO. People are waking up faster than they thought. They were exposed and failed at Copenhagen. We do have a fighting chance..

But I think ultimately people are too far brainwashed. People will even welcome the NWO.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

giving up already? going to roll over and play dead? would you be willing to be a slave rather than die?

sounds like you just gave up, and have no more hope.

i would rather die fighting for freedom, rather than keel over.

Hell, we may be on the losing end so far, but its far from over, and if there's a way to win, the PEOPLE will find it!

Well,I wish "the people" luck!

No,I will not roll over for the New World Order. I would rather die than submit to the dictators who want to enslave us and deny our freedoms.

They'll probably just have to shoot me and get it over with.

All I'm saying is that they far outnumber us. This is bigger than just the old civil war. This is Global now.

And,I feel this country no longer has God's blessings. We turned our back on Him a long time ago.

I feel people need to prepare for the fact they may not survive what's to come,and to prepare to meet their Maker!

This is part of a much larger battle than meets the eye anyway. It's the epic tale of Good versus Evil. In the end,"Good" will win,but we have to go through some very dark times first. That's how the Bible says it will be.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
[

Seattletruth...(Sorry!Having trouble "editting" tonight!)

You said:

"....But I think ultimately people are too far brainwashed. People will even welcome the NWO."....

Worse yet,they will welcome a "false Messiah".

But that's another matter altogether. I'm not going into that again!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I would say it's possible IF enough soldiers in the army joined the revolution, we know there's people in the marines and in the army that know all about this, let's hope there's enough of them.

They would need the support of other countries too in the long run though, they couldn't stand against the whole world by themselves forever, that's why it's important for people everywhere to wake up to this.

Who knows what will happen in the coming years between 2012, aliens, revolutions, depopulation, disclosure, some kind of intellectual or spiritual paradigm shift.. we'll just have to wait and see, interesting times.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I would say it's possible IF enough soldiers in the army joined the revolution, we know there's people in the marines and in the army that know all about this, let's hope there's enough of them.

They would need the support of other countries too in the long run though, they couldn't stand against the whole world by themselves forever, that's why it's important for people everywhere to wake up to this.

Who knows what will happen in the coming years between 2012, aliens, revolutions, depopulation, disclosure, some kind of intellectual or spiritual paradigm shift.. we'll just have to wait and see, interesting times.

Hey! I was just thinking about you today! Good to see you pop in!

You're right...it boils down to "wait and see"!

Hope for the best-Prepare for the worst!

"Courage is faith that has said it's prayers."

With that said,I think I'll go have some restful sleep while I can!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i live in the uk and have never heard of new parents having to put cameras in there houses to make sure they do not abuse there child .
i think alex jones has a bad habbit of exagerating but saying that i still think most of his stuff is based on the truth

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
It's going to be an interesting decade and I'm glad I'm here.

Well, I used to say that when I thought it was going to be more of a spiritual revolution.Now, I really am not sure if I am glad to be here or not.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

True. Only about 20 percent of the people actually think. The other 80 percent just mindlessly go through life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join