It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Great! I'm looking foward to the new interview.

To me this man brings Hope!

To Recap here is that interview again for those who missed it

Thanks very much for bringing this information to our attention.

There's so many things going on in our community that I find welcoming into 2010. As much as there is "in-fighting" going on, there is and will be a massive upsurge of information for everyone to discuss.

The Illustrated History of MJ-12

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

Thank you to everyone for their hard work.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thankfully, Dr. Anderson has reemerged with even better and more advanced research into time control. Very excited to see that Dr. Anderson is becoming more public again after several years seemingly under the radar...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I believe time dosn't exist, it is a frame work which our mind can use to interpret what happens around us, in short everything is happening right now, the past, the present and the future all exist in one perfect point 'in time'

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Time travel, just visualise yourself in the future and your present will change immediatly, but remember karma.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Anything your mind can imagine is possible...if it exists in your mind it can exist in the material world. You can do anything.

Why does this thread not have 200 flags

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Check this out.

the Human Genome Project discovery

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project will be announcing soon that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called non-coding sequences (97%) in human DNA is no less than genetic code of an unknown extraterrestrial life form.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from molds to fish to humans.

Exciting!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I always thought that if you travel in time and change something , then you create an alternate time line , thus creating two different realities !

liek if i travel back in time and undo my shoelace when the first time i go down a half pipe , then really what im doing is creating another time line where in one timeline (the original ) I go down the half pipe with successfully because my shoes are tied , and in the other time line ( alternate reality) i fall and break my ankle !

Doesnt time travel just create more instances from the original based on the observers persepctive of time travel!

Isnt time travel strictly confined to the perception of time for that individual and not the entire human race as a whole ?

Surely this is evident when we travel through space , ass someone who travels through space ages differently than their friends on earth ?

Thats how i always thought it worked ?!?!??!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Regarding time travel, rather than moving around to different times either in the past or future, would something like time REVERSAL be possible. Time reversed so that you go back 20yrs and are actually 20yrs younger or forward 20yrs etc.
I often wonder if the earth ever faced a cataclysmic catastrophy, could time travel technology ever reverse time so that every time the event took place, all we would need to do is reverse time 100yrs, all live our lives again, then hit reverse perpetually just before the event.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dr. David Anderson is going to be on Dreamland on January 22, 2010 with Whitley Streiber, should be available for download on Saturday January 23, 2010 in the PM sometime or you listen online.

www.unknowncountry.com...

www.andersoninstitute.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deicide88
www.pri.org...

Good link, there is a short audio file on Time Travel you can listen to or download..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think time travel is possible. Chronologic time it doesn't exist, it's just a perception of the human brain. Past, present and future are happening now (eternal Now). I even don't believe in paradoxes.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The only way to time travel, I think, would be to try proving that time is part of space (not only bound to it, but somehow inside it -if you can imagine this) and not the other way around. If we do this, then we will also find a way to time travel.

See, when a specific event occured, earth was at a specific location in the universe. To us, it looks like nothing's left behind, but if what I speculated above is true, then we exist at every single place in the universe (out of the places that we've already been to) at once and at all times. It's difficult to understand what I'm talking about, it took me a couple of days to figure out what this hypothesis is actually talking about when my cousin (a theoretical physicist) told me about it.

Other than that, the Anderson Institute website looks to me as if it is part of some kind of Alternative Reality Game (ARG)...

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Alasian]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i love reading how little humans understand about what you call 'time travel'

time travel is perfectly possible, your species even know that as a fact as you have observed celestial occurances that tear the 'fabric' of time and even manipulate it, all you need do is construct a technological way of replicating these events,

secondly to all of those who say its impossible for reasons such as altering history, changing the 'present' you return to etc.
What actually happens is that a seperate reality is created to acommodate any changes you may make, said changes do not affect your 'present' or natural timeline as we call it, you are unable to travel forwards into the new reality however as you are essentially 'locked' into the one you are born into, the only way to move forward in the seperate reality is to continue to live on in it. Well that is how it is established to us.

Just remember, every possible outcome for every possible action exists within as infinite a number of realities as there are outcomes and actions, time travel at essence is more akin to moving between the realities,

this is all that is dictated i can provide on the matter

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The deal is change the past of your own time-line.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Just remember, every possible outcome for every possible action exists within as infinite a number of realities as there are outcomes and actions, time travel at essence is more akin to moving between the realities.

Profound statement, I believe it, thanks for your contribution to this topic.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Just remember, every possible outcome for every possible action exists within as infinite a number of realities as there are outcomes and actions, time travel at essence is more akin to moving between the realities.

your most welcome,
All those who seek enlightenment are always welcome at my door

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

Originally posted by Aquarius1

your most welcome,
All those who seek enlightenment are always welcome at my door

What do you think about change the past of your own time line?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deicide88

What do you think about change the past of your own time line?

It is possible to do, However 'you' in the body you went back to change things in, would not be able to live out the effects of your changes, 'you' could stay and watch that younger version of yourself live on in that reality, or return to your locked reality/timeline,

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It seems hard to understand. Then, how could you change the past?.

Somebody told me before that, it's not necesary move to the past to change it. Would be enough open a little fissure in time/space to watch and change.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join