It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Bilderberg Deception

Disclaimer: This thread is intended as part II of my previous thread, The Great World Deception (linked in my signature). Please read closely and carefully and come to your own opinion, but do not ignore the facts of the world today. Based off of recent world events this is my conclusion of our current, possible situation. I am aware of similar threads, however I feel as if none of them cover the extent of the organization that I intend to capture, we need to collectively come together and put an end to this speculation. If you agree, please flag this to get the attention of others, and attempt to contribute towards uncovering the ‘truth’ of this situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is obvious that the world has fallen into shackles surrounded by corruption and deception that is running rampant among us. That behind the iron veil the populations are not in control, instead a select few rule all. Restricted by our publicly regulated educational institutions, sickened by our deteriorating medical system, materialized by the greedy global corporations, and brainwashed by propaganda and lies, our world is in chains.

We are limited by the false sense of security, yet controlled by tight confines of reality. And those in leadership that control; the powers of civilization, the majority of finances and wealth, and the curtain of “truth” that the media portrays are all pulling the strings. Our liberties, freedoms, and rightful place on this Earth are dictated by a select few, a corrupt few; that deem their blood lines “sacred,” and will do anything to preserve them and to destroy ours. Many of you may know who I am talking about; yes, the Bilderberg Group.

The name rarely surfaces in mainstream discussion because of their extraordinary power and influence of control throughout our everyday perspectives of reality. Reality is a perfectly crafted illusion, a mere hologram of the way things really are. A reality defined and completely dictated by the global elite. If you begin to dig deep enough, the truth begins to seep through; that we all still have a chance to proclaim our existence and rightful spot on this planet of ours.

Every few years, the Bilderberg Group reserves a hotel, completely secluded from the general public and any form of media attention. Behind closed doors some of the most powerful figures across the globe [ SOURCE ]; included presidents, queens, dictators alike; multi-billionaires consisting of the chairmen and CEO’s of the most influential corporations ever to exist; heads of state, heads of treasury departments, and major media controllers discuss the world agenda. Often referred to as the New World Order, the future of our existence is predetermined by a ‘special’ select few.

A chosen handful of the variety of topics this private ‘forum’ discusses includes issues such as globalization, new world order, redistribution of wealth, and population control. It has been said that their motives are cruel and objectives outlandish. A complete reconfiguration of the world’s organizational structure starting at one world currency, leading to a world bank, and eventually trending towards a new world order; consisting of a government of the elite and for the elite, with the sole purpose to amend civilization as we know it. To redistribute the wealth to those in control and to strip everything from the individual, the individual that built this world of ours. With their primary mission to depopulate the Earth and begin a new, yet completely regulated and monitored civilization.

One of the very prominent members of this organization, Dr. Henry Kissinger once said [ SOURCE ], “World population needs to be decreased by 50%”, that it “should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries.” Boldly ludicrous statements intended for those who do not meet the Bilderberg standards or elitists ideals. And I fear, it is not just the third world countries that are in trouble anymore.

David Rockefeller was quoted, “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” And what would be more abstruse than unleashing a cleverly crafted combination of degenerative toxins throughout the world’s food and water supply, implanting a perfectly airborne virus across the planet, and then controlling supplies of poisonous medications and vaccines all while instilling an underlying need from the public. A cleverly crafted master plan, designed across decades, to depopulate the Earth and redistribute the powers of the elite. Recent events suggest that this may be closer to the truth than we can even begin to comprehend.

Georgia Guide Stones
*Notice Commandment #1

Therefore, I collectively ask for the help of ATS to further contribute to this topic. Most of this is current speculation and hearsay that has traveled down the grapevine, distorted at every level as information progresses. Perhaps this is true? Perhaps it is not? Regardless of our situation, whether this is a valid case or not, we must uncover the truth because our fate may rely upon it. This could very well be one of the most important times in humanity, and one of the most monumental events in history. We need to put our opinions and own biased beliefs aside for the time being and work together for a common good. This has been the best kept secret of civilizations throughout the history of the world, that true power belonging to the masses. Let us use our collective power to delve deeper down the rabbit hole, to present and examine the facts, and determine the validity of our current situation.

- aFTeRm4Th

[edit on 31-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
did you watch Jesse Ventura last night? I actually looked at the whole message written on the guidestones and I kind of agree with it. oh and I forgot! Bilderberg is so 00's. they also said that 7 men rule over all the Bilderbergs!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I completely agree with your thread.
I like your presentations, seeing the thought behind them, and how the info is brought to our attention. Very good threads, and valid points!

Well done!

On the contrary,
Many people here on ATS are well aware of this group.
There are numerous threads started just about them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'd hate to ruin this thread, seeing as it is well put together.
But I'd like to state that you are preaching to the choir.

Flagged and Starred for quality of information.
The book The True Story of the Bilderberg Group is an excellent read.

I've noticed that the website www.bilderbergbook.com is down though.
Hmm.....I smell conspiracy right there!

I own the book and will vouche for its good content.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by havok]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Thank you for your contributions, these threads will greatly help portray the true character of the organization and improve our understanding of the current situation. I am aware of several of these threads, however most of them are either outdated or do not cover the demeanor I intend to captivate.

That is not to say, hundreds of members on these boards need to be aware of the situation. Old posts sometimes get lost in the archives and it is good to dust of the tree of liberty from time to time. I intend to elaborate throughout this thread, and help contribute with other members to understanding the truth and validity behind these claims. This is just the beginning of the tip of the iceberg of what we think we may know...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

And Yes, I did see bits and parts of that episode... In turn, what influenced me to write the thread and begin researching the topic extensively. I certainly do agree with a few of the commandments on the stones. However, the required depopulation of billions to ensure a world population of 500,000,000 is nothing more than genocide masked through tyranny. And if these allegations are true, we are certainly in for the ride of our lives (pun intended).

The only way to know the true details is to get to the bottom of this. And we have some of the finest members and conspiracy researches among our community here at ATS, what better place to start? Like I said above, I will be following this situation closely and posting any pertinent information that I stumble across.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Havok love the sig. DBZ hyper dimension.

anyways. I'm way more interested in the council of seven that was mentioned on Jesse's shows last night

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The more I find out about the Georgia Guidestones, the more disturbing they become. I hadn't heard of them until very recently.

The name that was used by the 'guy' who had them built was R.C. Christian. He or they chose the name 'Christian'.

They're astronomicly alligned and apparently there's a 'time capsule' buried beneath them? The dimension and size itself seems to be very important, since they had these written in the stone.

The whole thing has a real sinister feel to it. I would be interested to hear more about them, if anybody has any further info.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is my humble opinion one must know where they are before they can plot a course to where they would like to go.

Our paradigm, which crafted illusion of life, is Rome’s age’s old offer of War or Peace it matters not one wit to Rome upon which you decide.

We are always presented with a two sided coin to make our decisions on, up or down, black or white, left or right, good or evil, republican or democrat etc., etc.

This is the nature of our reality and while many shades of gray exist in between these poles it is always a two sided coin, it is always one side or the other.

This leads to the question if we are not in heaven which surely we are not, and then we are in hell. We are in hell because we are not in heaven.

Heaven, nirvana, paradise what ever you choose to call it is something we are told and taught early on in life almost from the time of inception is something that does not exist in and on this earthly realm. We are told it can not exist in this earthly realm. Therefore it can not exist in this earthly realm because we have all bought into that notion and premise that heaven can not be achieved on earth. That only leaves us with the other side of that two sided coin and that’s hell.

At the very heart and core of our human existence in and on this earthly realm that frames our civilizations, our cultures and our societies is a planetary wide mining operation. Oil, Gold, Silver, Copper, and Bauxite just to name a few of those highly sought after commodities that are the basis for the wealth and power and control of the elite. The control of the earth’s resources, the extraction of the earth’s resources, the rationing for control and profit of earth’s resources is where the elites gain their true power from.

We are a slave race of miners, diggers, and drillers, who parasitically extract from that host body the earth in a totally controlled and organized way. We are manipulated and controlled to that end. Our entire infrastructure and way of life is based on the extraction of the earth’s bounty and prizing it in such a way that to one extent or another we all become slaves to that endeavor.

It is my humble opinion that we will never change the world for the better as long as religions reinforce the notion that heaven can not exist on earth.

It is my humble opinion that we will never change the world as long as we fail to realize we are in fact economically controlled free range slaves engaged in an endless planetary mining process.

It is my humble opinion we will never change the world for the better until we first come to terms with the fact that life on earth is designed to be hell on earth and it is.

These are the rudiments, what exists at the base core, and no one who has not come to understand the rudiments and master them could ever hope to change this world no matter how noble or well intentioned their desire to do so is.

The illusion that they hid is we are slaves, in a hell of their making, and its all about mining precious resources for them and then surrendering those resources to them and allowing them the control of how they choose to ration them, to who and for what.

It is a very dark system, a system we will never change until we come to terms with where we are, who we are and what in fact we are really doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Astonishing foresight and I agree with everything that you have said. For we are really to blame, it is us that are feeding the beast. Just as a herded group of sheep we give into consumerism of the corporations and the agenda of our politicians. And like a snowball rolling down a mountain, the elite continue to gain momentum and power through our ignorance and neglect. People are afraid to stand up for what they believe in these days. They are happy in their little bubble of clouded reality, but will it last forever? What happens when it is too little, too late?

Without the proper checks and balances instituted by a fully aware public population the greed and power will continue to spread. Nothing can be done about it, until the masses decide to take back control and reawaken. We must fully realize what is occurring in 'our' world if we ever hope to regain our freedoms and get back on track. And it is our responsibility to humanity to help others realize this.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I wanted to post a link to this thread: At the very top, less than 12 men control the world, a council of 7

Great add on for those interested in finding out more about the Bilderberg group and those elite few in control of the world.

top topics

join