It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our solar system - Galatic energy arm, ions, dust clouds and THE G-Cloud

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
All this talk about our solar system moving into new energies "a higher density of aetheric energy" may have some truth to it. Our solar system is recieving 3 x more ions then before since the mid 90's and its only getting worse. This confirms what Richard Hogland has been saying about our solar system.

This page and its links explains quite a few topics that have recently been discussed on ATS including this dust storm thats coming for our solar system. It talks about us coming for a big dust cloud called the G-Cloud that they know we'll eneter any time in the next 3,000 years. Could we be entering it now?

But it doesn't look all bad. We are supposedly entering some Galatic magnetic wave or arm that may change hummanity as a whole.

This is a treasure trove of info.

www.handpen.com...

ascension2000.com...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Our solar system is recieving 3 x more irons then before since the mid 90's and its only getting worse.

Say what? "Irons"? I think we'd notice if there were irons raining from the skies.

This confirms what Richard Hogland has been saying about our solar system.

Well, yes, but what he's been saying is complete nonsense.

This page and its links explains quite a few topics that have recently been discussed on ATS including this dust storm thats coming for our solar system. It talks about us coming for a big dust cloud called the G-Cloud that they know we'll eneter any time in the next 3,000 years. Could we be entering it now?

But it doesn't look all bad. We are supposedly entering some Galatic magnetic wave or arm that may change hummanity as a whole.

(sigh) No offense, here, but if I had a nickle for every time someone predicted an event that "may change humanity as a whole", I'd be able to buy my own 747 jumbojet and fly it around the world as often as I liked. You probably haven't experienced this yet, but it seems like every time someone finds a way to align the cosmos up with anything (planets, comets, meteor showers, winds, weather, icebergs) they run around and declare that the event will "raise humanity to a new level of conscousness."

...would that it WERE true. It's not.

This is a treasure trove of info.
www.handpen.com...

Err... yes... but it's not a treasure trove of GOOD information. The sun's mass isn't increasing and it's not gaining fuel, as even the simplest measurements and science calculations can show. And there's no such thing as "aether," no matter how badly someone wants it to exist.

Your sites are often confusing short term phenomina with long term effects. Yes, during a solar storm we get a lot more radiation... but solar storms don't last millions of years. They last a day or two.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The "irons" was a typo.

Err... yes... but it's not a treasure trove of GOOD information. The sun's mass isn't increasing and it's not gaining fuel, as even the simplest measurements and science calculations can show. And there's no such thing as "aether," no matter how badly someone wants it to exist.

Your sites are often confusing short term phenomina with long term effects. Yes, during a solar storm we get a lot more radiation... but solar storms don't last millions of years. They last a day or two.

Says who?

Your reply sounds "angry".

Well, yes, but what he's been saying is complete nonsense

Complete nonsense? Everything that is happening in our solar system recently can be confirmed on a series of astronomy web sites including nasa sites and its sources are given on the first links site. How can that be nonsense? In fact thats the main reason why I posted those links because the first link has all its sources included.

Besides the better humanity bit was just his theory. That site has much more "real" and factual information. The LISM density or "aether" is very real. Another theory from a Dr from the University of Delaware says just the reverse, that it will not better humanity but could be quite catastrophic. Please read all of the information before bashing it.

Again, says who? You? I'll believe a noted Russian scientist that worked in the field over someone whom it sounds like didnt even read the information.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm going to defend Byrd a bit here.

You have to agree that Hoagland is 90% nonsense. I mean, using ten photoshop filters on zoomed pictures and using that as evidence is a good laugh, but not science.

What noted Russian scientists? A dr. Kozyrev that still believes in aether and a dr. Dmitriev that has published only one article in a scientific journal that one is about semiconductors (source.

That discussion also provides a few interesting thoughts about this. It seems to have happened before without problems.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member,

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy,

Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.

Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events

From your very own link. I guess cause it does not say ATS moderator he doesn't know what hes talking about.

As far as what hes published and what he has not I do not know so cannot confirm nor deny what you said.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The only dr. Dmitriev known in the scientific community is part of the Laboratory of Condensed Matter Theory at the Department of Low Temperature Physics, the Faculty of Physics, M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, 119899, RUSSIA.

Look, everyone can make up credentials. When we check for them, this is all we find. He doesn't appear to have much knowledge in the area of astrophysics. The discussion on the BadAstronomy board came to the conclusion that the article is either translated very badly or the article itself is not written scientifically (source):

Since the Earth is a large very highly organized organism, each of its structural units or territories such as, mountain systems, rivers, tectonic faults, ore deposits, oil fields etc. plays a certain functional role in its life, and in its connections with the outer world.

It seems to me that the article is a combination of some non-threathening things like solar flares, some bad data (come on, you can't trust volcano data from 1930) and a lot of hype. Maybe the weather is a bit more extreme (I would have to check all the data, maybe it's just that more extreme weather gets reported), but even if that is true then there is no reason to expect that all the life on earth will change, as dr. Dimitriev says in his article will happen.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bad data? Hype? Did you even look at those links? You need to take another look. I didnt know studies and information from Nasa and the Russian National Earthquake Information Center and the Smithsonian Institute was bad or hyped. This information regarding volcanic information is from 1999 not the 30's as you said.

I honestly can't believe, with all the said sources given you guys are actually calling this nonsense and bad data.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I quote the article:

A 100 Year World Wide Increase In Volcanic Activity (...) World Vulcanism 1875-1993

They use the data from around 1900 to see if the current vulcanic activity is higher than normal.

I wish the article had a page of references, because it only says NASA or Lockwood. I couldn't find the Lockwood article the article referred to, but I did find this article by G.W. Lockwood, which says about the sun:

Many Sunlike stars display activity cycles

(...)

The Sun is not unusual in terms of its magnetic activity behavior

I think there are no really threathening things going on. Even if we enter an area of more dust, the solar radiation will push away a lot and the magnetic fields will do the rest. There is no reason to assume that little bit of dust will kill us all.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by amantine]

new topics

top topics

join