It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation HighJump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm currently googling my way through research into the military incident in Lake VasiAntartica named Operation High Jump. In particular 1000 soldiers died...in Anartica during a massive military operation-a couple ships, planes and 5000 some combat ready marines-the deaths were attributed to hypothermia. Many specualations have been made about who/what they encountered (from a virus to lizard men to Atlantians). Any info or suggested resources would come in handy and be appreciated-thanks

Lyth

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yo,

I'm sorry i posted a thread on this just after you. I don't know how I missed it.

If you're looking for links, I found a few that I put on my thread... though they don't prove any conspiracy (I think one link said that the carrier was only down there for a few days at most):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
oh yes ive found a home ATS
i have lots of information to share on the above topic case ive been researching
this topic for quite a while on my own. Ok I've got to bring the op and anyone interested up to speed! its quite a long read but it will answer about 60% of your questions. READ IT don't skim it theirs way too much information on this
page to skim and later ill post more links and pics!

greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 01/16/2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

wow
that was very interesting indeed
I didn't know about 95% of what was in there
it was a complete learning experience.
Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lythium

hi - can you please provide citations for the claim that 1000 men died and the claim that 5000 combat ready marines took part in the operation

thanks

top topics

join