It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16,2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
More amazing UFO footage from Chile. This is some of the best I have seen lately. Ok, PHAGE time to step in and say this is another late night Air Force aerial display, flying in tight formation towards the camera. (yawn) . If so; where are the navigation lights on these craft ? When will there be any acceptance that these objects are real and try to prove so.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for posting! Sure, looks amazing!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
OR
Three ships of Tesla bearing gifts to the latest Illuminati Hitler.
Need I say more.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That looks awsome. Although such simple things like lights in the sky coudl be anything. I wanted this whole spiral thing to be plasma lightning from the incresed density of particles our solar system is flying through... sigh.

Why dont the aliens drop some leaflets...... they have watched decades of tv... how hard is it to draw a damn picture on a peice of paper.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Swamp gas.

It certainly would be likely to be terrestrial in origin, every saucer we have seen was not that bright and would fly in a decent formation, this is a clusterf%$k of white lights in a very disorganized, nonintelligent "formation" While I would like to know what this is, I do not think it is ET, though it might be bluebeam(insanely unlikely)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Very good footage.
The lights show intelligence drive,definitively!
Maybe cgi?????
Wanna hear the wise voices

Phage????

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very nice video, I just wish you did not use your topic as an avenue to call out another member.

Baiting only takes away from what you are presenting.

Having said that, I would love to know more about this video.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow, that is a pretty fricking spectacular video.

It isn't that those manuvers are impossible, but I can't imagine why helicopters or jets would fly like that over a city.

It this isn't CGI, which I have no idea, it is some devastatingly good video.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

i understand you have doubts.

I understand your trying to look smart or be a debunker or sorts.

but your post was very ignorant.

like what you said wasn't even smart, just sounds like someone trying to instigate almost.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Very nice, flagged. I would have to wonder why they decide to put on these little shows like this? To what purpose? Just to create awareness? I'm highly suspicious of their little game.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Looks like aircraft to me. But there are a few questions. Where was the video shot? Is there any relation to any bases near by? And whats makes this ET?

I dont know why you would call out phage just because he has reasonable explanations for weird things?

link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
That looks awsome. Although such simple things like lights in the sky coudl be anything. I wanted this whole spiral thing to be plasma lightning from the incresed density of particles our solar system is flying through... sigh.

Why dont the aliens drop some leaflets...... they have watched decades of tv... how hard is it to draw a damn picture on a peice of paper.

What would you like them to say?

+49 more 
link   
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting video. Is this covered by the any of the news outlets in Chile? Or is this for us to investigate?

I don't like the tactic of baiting another member to debunk though. Phage has a pretty good understanding of science in general so calling him out like that is just silly. You should respect the knowledge of your peers here and consider ALL possibilities.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Do you think they're russian rockets?

(sorry, I couldn't resist.
)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You can't see the nav lights because the quality of the video is so poor. I wonder if that's an accident.

Funny how the video quality of all "ufo's" is so bad, almost as if it is done on purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well I think it's mostly because the objects are always far away, if someone had a UFO right in front of them it would be clear and may not be an UFO after that haha.

Also have you tried using your camera at night? doesnt turn out well, and thats when most people spot ufos or strange lights.

So it makes sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

... and airplanes.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ha! I love you man!

Thanks to you, I have a broader understanding of all things above the ground.

At least I suggested that it might be aircraft, and so I don't look 100% foolish. However I did manage a few to many shocked emoticons.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
December in Santiago again? Time flies...and so do airplanes.
Time for graduation at the FACH Aviation School again.
forgetomori.com...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

DOH!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join