Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
could someone plz explain the whole ancients warned us about this

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The spiral was not in the same spot. The video camera follows it.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

Google translation (you can check the original article)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, from Tromsø it did seem to stay in the same spot. But at those distances it can move quite abit and seemingly stand still.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Thanks, your observations have been very helpful in the discussions.
Is that Google translation reasonably accurate (I just mean the translation, not necessarily the content)?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This thing really facinates me, so I try to read up as much as possible, and voice my opinions.

Google translator seem to translate quite good, it even gets most of the grammar correct.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I want to shed some light on the question of how far can bright objects been seen from the ground.

I've been speedreading to get caught up, and I haven't seen this directly addressed, in fact I've seen people assert that we can only see 100 miles away (bright, traveling object).

Consider this Ground track of the ISS.

The dotted part of the ground track is where it is not visible to the observer's location (in this case, I used Three Forks, Montana. Just because.)

The solid line depicts where the ISS IS visible to the observer on the ground, and at what times it is visible.

What does this have to do with the alleged failed rocket? Just this: If you look at this ground track, you will see that the ISS is visible -- little ol' space station, with sunlight reflecting off it, for more than 1000 miles.

Here is another: Ground Track of ISS -18 DEC 09 , 07:33 from Three Forks

You can see by that ground track, that the ISS is visible to an observer in Montana, when the ISS IS OVER THE GREAT LAKES!!

I know that these trackings and notations are accurate, as I am an avid satellite/ISS watcher. At exactly the time where it indicates I'll be able to see it, there it is. These ground tracks are from www.heavens-above.com, and are very detailed and accurate.

Thus, the rocket could've been seen easily from Norway or even further west from the launch area. I've seen this same map with drawings added to it, and the person is trying to demonstrate that the rocket would've had to have gone west to go over Norway. Well, that's true, but it would NOT have had to gone west NOR gone over Norway to have been visible from there.

Just thought this might help us realize distances and observation. Please note that the ISS is likely several magnitudes dimmer than this event we are all talking about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I definitely believe the 'beam' spiral is from a missile but I dont get the giant circular spiral... could that have been of some kind of other warhead on the missile?

Also if the Christian Science sites explanation of why its rocket is correct, would not it appear as such from the side? Would look like a spiral does from the side, elongated?

PS Google translate is very accurate for Norwegian

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

The apogee of the succesfull launches was 1000km, (as stated) in the link below. This would be one mean missile if it is introduced as it is supposed to be manoeuvrble in flight. I'm not sure how high it would be at initial third stage, maybe it's better named as a ICBM rocket with multiple warheads.

www.astronautix.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

excellent information Smurfy, thanks! Now, that's the real nutz and bolts of it. Yep, agree, that'd be a heck of a manoeuverable monster, if that's the case. hmmmm. Maybe it was just reported as a failure. Maybe it was just being put through its paces. naah. That's silly. Isn't it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

There are apparently some intense internal political games being played in Russian defense. Bulava is a bone of much contention. Apparently the defense ministry really doesn't like it (they would rather spend resources elsewhere) while the administration does. Defense seems to be all too willing to publicize the failures while the administration trumpets the successes.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please do not take my discourse as insulting. I am very respectful of your opinion and I normally agree with you 90% of the time, but I personally believe that you have fallen into a trap that I like to refer to as
"rationalist fundamentalism"

There are 2 vast differences between the pictures that have been shown relating to the blue spiral, and military rockets that have lost control and then begun to spiral.

1) If the thrust from this supposed rocket to which you are referring was to cause this perfect spiral due to the rocket losing control, then the non-stop motion, most commonly referred to as our atmosphere, would have dispersed the smoke, the same smoke that you are supposing caused and maintained the perfect spiral.
This action is similar to contrails. The same contrails that people mistake for those supposed "chemtrails".
The only way that what your proposing is possible with a military rocket, is if said rocket maintained its trajectory until reaching the upper limits of the atmosphere where the environment is close to that of a vacuum, and only then after reaching most likely the mesosphere would it be possible for the perfect blue spiral to maintain its shape for an extended length of time.
That being said...

2) You have given no explanation for the blue spherical light emanating from the center of the spiral.

I personally think that we are witnessing a picture of some type of unknown astrological phenomenon, but that is an educated guess only. A guess that is equally as valid as any other guess on this thread. Until someone has access to source information instead of press releases, then every hypothesis concerning the causal nature of both the blue spiral and the blue spherical light in the center of said spiral is speculation.
That is all, speculation.

You will have to excuse my adamant feelings concerning the scientific method. I am a research psychologist.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

We have lots of research showing how objects behave in the atmosphere. All the aspects of the Norway spiral can easily be explained by said research.

And yet people still say it's something else. It's not rational fundamentalism, but just being a rational human being. If someone says something that makes perfect sense, and that is backed up by evidence, you're being irrational to not believe it. If you have some actual evidence that contradicts that finding - fine. Show it to us. Don't just say it's false without being able to back it up - that's not helping anyone learn anything.

This video is a great demonstration of what happened.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The real game may be that the Bulava system was made within START 2 agreements which also fell out of the sky, and the present SORT is somewhere between a rock and a hard place, in other words the reality is that the "Nuke" world is back to the 60's...maybe it's time to get the Flower Power back on the road. A link to SORT, note the end date would you believe, 2012,

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hope it's God saying to Russia 'don't mess with Israel by selling weapons to their enemies' he won't be a happy guy and their rockets will fail and fall back on them which of course would be Israel's fault as usual. Hamas tried 600 rockets, some fell back on them and many just missed the Jews by chance. Let them play God and we will see weather one really exists after all, this is by faith alone Israel does not have to lift a finger on this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Your evidence is a computer simulation. Computer simulations do not meet the test of applied validity. They can be used to assist in formulating ideas that can be tested, but they are not what is used for validation concerning tangible empirical situations. A computer simulation reflects what the programmer wishes for the viewer to see, not what happened.
A computer simulation is what the individuals who have the cojones to call themselves engineers used to determine why WTC I, II and VII fell. Nuff said.

Asking me to show you evidence that it is not a rocket is not how the scientific method works. What you are referring to is a null hypothesis.
In a null hypothesis something is either valid or invalid.
The null hypothesis for this situation would be "it is not a rocket that caused the spiral". In order to prove that this null hypothesis is either valid or invalid actual tangible evidence supporting the assertion that a rocket caused the spiral is needed. Until that is shown, then the null hypothesis rejects the assertion that a rocket caused the spiral. In the scientific method the absence of proof supporting the hypothesis supports the null hypothesis.

Computer simulations do not count.

If you show me some other type of evidence that it is a rocket that caused this, then I will change my stance and agree with you, but...
Until then, the explanation is unknown.

That is how science works.

Rule number 1 in research science:

1)never speculate beyond the data

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

Me too, I have been searching high and low.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

Me too, I have been searching high and low.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Evidence:

The Russians issued marine warnings for rocket testing in the White Sea, southeast of Tromso, the day before the launch.

Russia has confirmed a missile test launch from the White Sea before dawn on the 9th.

Russia uses Kamchatka for its missile tests, indicating that would be the target area for the missile test.

The spiral was seen to the east of Tromso before dawn on the 9th. The direction is consistent with the presumed flight path of the missile (NE).

The atmospheric trail left by the missile, leading to the spiral is consistent with atmospheric trails left by missiles.

The extra-atmospheric trail left by the missile is consistent with extra-atmospheric trails left by missiles.

Similar, though not as dramatic, spiral effects have been seen with other missile launches.

A computer simulation shows how a spinning rocket willl produce a spiral.

Witness accounts are consistent with a spinning missile.

The phenomenon described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

Google translation

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

No, these two videos are great to show what happened, which is definitely not a missile.

Video 1: Note that at the end the Norwegian Military Official says the Russians never announce what they are doing, and if you read this thread I have shown there is no evidence that *anyone* announced this before it actually occurred.

(click to open player in new window)

Video 2: How can you watch this and think "Missile!"?!?!

(click to open player in new window)

And here are some pictures I've collected, take a look...

Seriously, after looking at all of this you all still want to say it was a missile? Okay, well you obviously aren't denying ignorance, because your so called 'proof' is pictures of previous occurrences that look nothing like this spiral in Norway!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hi Joe,
One video shows mostly blue for everything, the still photo shows a differentiation in colours, the great spiral greyish and the trailing spiral blue. It could just be a anomaly at the moment the still picture was captured as could the very blue colour in the video, especially as you would expect a rocket motor to be nearer a whiteish shade, and unburt fuel could be nearly any colour except white. Those are about the only two parameters you have as regards the pics. As regards what was actually happening, Phage's is about the best, as is the computer image and both of those posters said what might have happened, Not what happened.
A link about induced colour and Illuminent C,

www3.interscience.wiley.com...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join