It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Aliens - Detailed descriptions of seven different races of aliens believed to have visited Earth. What do they look like? Where do they come from? How do they behave?
www.youtube.com...

The Small Gray www.youtube.com...

The Large Gray www.youtube.com...

The Indigenous Reptilian www.youtube.com...

The Draco Reptilian www.youtube.com...

The Sirian www.youtube.com...

The Nordic/Aryan www.youtube.com...

The Anunnuki www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Philip Spencer drawing a picture of the The Ilkley Moor Alien

Updated Flatwoods Alien/Monster (investigation by Stanton Friedman)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

sphinx551 thank you so much for this. I'm still reading Thiaoouba Prophecy: www.galactic.no... and it ties in with so much other stuff. For example, see Rudolph Steiner's writings on Mu.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
...According to officer Samaniego's statement, the female being was trying to grab him with her hands right through the car's windshield. She was separated from the officer by only the few centimeters of the car's windshield. It was at this moment that officer Samaniego got his best visual look at the being he described as a "witch".

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

Easynow, some good additions there mate - that Mexican policeman encounter you posted is certainly a freaky one (sounds a bit like my ex girlfriend).

Found an interesting French newspaper article at Ufologie.net about the UFO Flap of 1954 -that realy is a good website.

SEPTEMBER 26, 1954, CROIX DE NIVOLLET, DROME

Carrousel of "saucers" in the sky of Dauphiné
LYON. -- In the departments of the Rhone, Isère, Drôme and Savoy, many people claim to have seen, these last days, with more or less clarity, craft having either the shape of cigars, or those of discs.

In the area of the Arbresle, one of these witnesses, director of a music-hall, stated to have filmed one of these mysterious apparatuses which evolved at a height estimated by him as of approximately 700 meters. One will thus know, after development of the footage, if it was or was not an optical illusion.

Close to Feyzin (the Isère) a young man is said to have seen in the countryside, not far from the ground, a machine having the shape of a dome from where spouted out a very sharp light. The witness had compared it with that caused by the combustion of magnesium. The craft, suddenly, went up vertically while leaving a shower of sparks and disappeared.

Inhabitants of Chabeuil stated to have seen a flying saucer evolving above the countryside.

Lastly, in Savoy, close to the lake of Le Bourget, above Mount Revard, several motorists, on the whole about fifteen people, simultaneously saw an apparatus having the shape of a disc, that evolved during approximately four minutes, to then disappear suddenly.

One of the witnesses, a doctor of Chambéry, is a former artillery observer. He carefully wrote up the observations and drew a diagram reproducing the travel of the mysterious apparatus..

ufologie.net...

Cheers.

edit on 10-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
reply to post by sphinx551

sphinx551 thank you so much for this.

Glad I helped.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies on this thread -hope everyone has a great new year.

Policeman photographs Tinfoil alien:

1973-The Alabama Tinfoil Alien

..Many of the earlier stories of alien sightings are "sensationalized," to say the least. But sticking to my own rule of evaluating each case on it's own merits, one report which seems to have merit occurred in Falkville, Alabama on October 17, 1973.

This case is unique in some respects, most notably the alien seems to have attributes of both of the above descriptions: a robot looking creature with the running gait of our most talented athletes.

This strange account began when Falkville, Alabama police chief Jeff Greenhaw (that is correct, there is no s after the n) received a phone call from an excited lady who said that she had witnessed a "spaceship" land in an open field not far the town proper.

Greenhaw took off like a shot, taking along his trusty Polaroid camera. Dark had fallen several hours earlier, and the police chief was armed for anything. It would be about 10:00 P.M. when he made it to the location of the alleged landing.

After a cursory look around, he found no trace of a spaceship. As Greenhaw continued his search of the area, he was taken aback by the sight of an alien-like creature standing just off the side of the road. The being appeared to be wrapped in aluminum foil as it began to walk toward Greenhaw.

"It looked like his head and neck were kind of made together... he was real bright, something like rubbing mercury on nickel, but just as smooth as glass-different angles give different lighting. I don't believe it was aluminum foil."

The tinfoil alien's movements were very "mechanical" like. An antenna was attached to his head. Though in shock, he managed to snap off four pictures of the odd looking alien. When he flicked on his headlights the alien was obviously frightened, as it began to make its escape.

Greenhaw immediately took off in his truck in pursuit, but because of the rough terrain of the field, he was only able to manage 35 MPH. The robotic movements of the alien were now in high gear, and it raced across the open field. Greenhaw could not keep up, and the tinfoil being escaped into the night.

"He was running faster than any human I ever saw," he stated.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The very odd Solway Firth photograph - does anyone know if this image has been debunked in any way, had a look around but couldn't find a thread.

The Solway Firth photograph, 1964:

A day out to take family pictures in the country on a beautiful day of 1964 led an English family to capture a bizarre image, embroiled them in an international mystery and exposed a possibly coincidental connection with nuclear weapons.

On May 23, 1964, Jim Templeton, a former fireman from Carlisle in the North of England and a keen photographer, took his wife and 5 years old young daughter out to on Burgh Marsh overlooking the Solway Firth estuary eight miles west of Carlisle in Cumbria, UK, to take some photographs. They parked and walked out over the grassy expanse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/371342681d7d.jpg[/atsimg]

Some days later Mr Templeton got his photographs processed by the chemist, who said that it was a pity that the man who had walked past had spoilt the best shot of Elizabeth holding a bunch of flowers. Jim was puzzled. There had been nobody else on the marshes nearby at the time. But sure enough, on the picture in question there was something odd: overlooking her left shoulder, at a canted angle, was what appeared to be a man in a spacesuit.
This figure was either extremely tall and capable of leaning off balance quite comfortably or was floating in the air. The figure did not reappear in any of the other photographs. Neither Jim nor his wife nor his daughter had seen anyone near them at the time of the photograph, let alone a tall man in a spacesuit.

www.ufologie.net...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by karl 12

Aliens - Detailed descriptions of seven different races of aliens believed to have visited Earth. What do they look like? Where do they come from? How do they behave?
www.youtube.com...

The Small Gray www.youtube.com...

The Large Gray www.youtube.com...

The Indigenous Reptilian www.youtube.com...

The Draco Reptilian www.youtube.com...

The Sirian www.youtube.com...

The Nordic/Aryan www.youtube.com...

The Anunnuki www.youtube.com...

BS every alien as a different personility. Hes making it seem like all aliens are bad

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Easynow, some good additions there mate - that Mexican policeman encounter you posted is certainly a freaky one (sounds a bit like my ex girlfriend).

thanks , yea the Alien witch story is bizzare to say the least. the latter part of the story i quoted does resemble a domestic disturbance.. LOL

her expression was horrible. She was furiously trying to get me with her claws while I was running away in reverse calling desperately for backup assistance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enrique Cadillo from Mexico has girl problems too...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

i found that in the released files from the MOD !!!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

it was also a story in the WWN

so perhaps this one we shouldn't take seriously but i found it extremely strange that it was in the MOD files !! WTF ?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
The very odd Solway Firth photograph - does anyone know if this image has been debunked in any way, had a look around but couldn't find a thread.

Hi karl 12, as far as I know there were many attempts executed in order to try to put this picture in the hoax achieves, but none did really succeeded so far.

And if it was just a stupid fake, why then would Mr. Templeton be visited by these two guys/man/MIB or whatever they are then?

And why then would that launch at Woomera at the same time being aborted because of some large object that was seen hovering in the sky there then at the same time during that launch and impossible to miss?

So there is definitely more to this story then just being a hoax.

From BBC Look North, January 10, 2008.

Information from ufocasebook.com:

On 24th May 1964, Jim Templeton, a fireman from Carlisle in the North of England, took his young daughter out to the marches overlooking the Solway Firth to take some photographs. Nothing untoward happened, although both he and his wife noticed an unusual aura in the atmosphere. There was a kind of electric charge in the air, though no storm came. Even nearby cows seemed upset by it.

Some days later Mr Templeton got his photographs processed by the chemist, who said that it was a pity that the man who had walked past had spoilt the best shot of Elizabeth holding a bunch of flowers. Jim was puzzled. There had been nobody else on the marshes nearby at the time. But sure enough, on the picture in question there was a figure in a silvery white space suit projecting at an odd angle into the air behind the girl's back, as if an unwanted snooper had wrecked the shot.

The case was reported to the police and taken up by Kodak, the film manufacturers, who offered free film for life to anyone who could solve the mystery when their experts failed. It was not, as the police at first guessed, a simple double exposure with one negative accidentally printed on top of another during processing. It was, as Chief Superintendent Oldcorn quickly concluded, just "one of those things...a freak picture".

A few weeks later Jim Templeton received two mysterious visitors. He had never heard of MIBs: the subject was almost unknown in Britain then. But the two men who came to his house in a large Jaguar car wore dark suits and otherwise looked normal. The weird thing about them was their behavior.

They only referred to one another by numbers and asked the most unusual questions as they drove Jim out to the marshes. They wanted to know in minute detail about the weather on the day of the photograph, the activities of local bird life and odd asides like that.

Then they tried to make him admit that he had just photographed an ordinary man walking past. Jim responded politely, but nevertheless rejected their idea, at which they became irrationally angry and hustled themselves into the car, driving off and leaving him.

The fire officer had to hike five miles across country to get home.

It was not, as the police at first guessed, a simple double exposure with one negative accidentally printed on top of another during processing. It was, as Chief Superintendent Oldcorn quickly concluded, just "one of those things... a freak picture."

A few weeks later Jim Templeton received two mysterious visitors. He had never heard of MIBs: the subject was almost unknown in Britain then. But the two men who came to his house in a large Jaguar car wore dark suits and otherwise looked normal. The weird thing about them was their behavior.

They only referred to one another by numbers and asked the most unusual questions as they drove Jim out to the marshes. They wanted to know in minute detail about the weather on the day of the photograph, the activities of local bird life and odd asides like that.

Then they tried to make him admit that he had just photographed an ordinary man walking past. Jim responded politely, but nevertheless rejected their idea, at which they became irrationally angry and hustled themselves into the car, driving off and leaving him. The fire officer had to hike five miles across country to get home.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Jenny Randles visired the Kew Records Office (where new files from around the same time had been made available) to search for references. Her first discovery relating to the incident was an MOD letter dated 29/12/64 which referred to the "Cumberland Spaceman", then references to the aborted launch and finally a report sent in by someone (at Woomera) asking what the large object was hovering which was impossible to miss.

Jenny Randles also found a reference to film held by COI and invitations for people to view it. There was however no film in the archive, not even stills, even though film existed of other launches. The aborted launch was missing. What is strange, is the Governments reaction to such a strange picture. A picture that could have easily been dismissed as a prank.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Source: Daily Mail, London / England - December 13, 2002

"Photographer Comments On Cumberland Spaceman Picture"

by James Templeton
Daily Mail, London / England - Dec 13.02

As an amateur photographer on a day-trip with my family, I took the photograph on Burgh Marsh on May 23, 1964, using an SLR camera loaded with the new Kodacolor film which was processed by Kodak.

I took three pictures of my daughter Elizabeth in a similar pose - and was shocked when the middle picture came back from Kodak displaying what looks like a spaceman in the background.

I took the picture to the police in Carlisle who, after many doubts, examined it and stated there was nothing suspicious about it.

The local newspaper, the Cumberland News, picked up the story and within hours it was all over the world.

The picture is certainly not a fake, and I am as bemused as anyone else as to how this image appeared in the background.

Over the four decades the photo has been in the public domain, I have had many thousands of letters from all over the world with various ideas or possibilities - most of which make little sense to me.

It should also be noted that I have received no payment for taking this picture.

The only suggestion that struck a chord with me was a letter from Woomera in Australia which came a month after the picture was shown around the world.

The people there were keen to see a good colour copy of the photo, as they had stopped a countdown of the Blue Streak rocket within hours of my photo being taken.

Apparently, two similar looking 'spacemen' had been seen close to the rocket.

Only later did I find out that part of the Blue Streak rocket was made and tested within sight of Burgh Marsh.

James Templeton
Carlisle
Cumbria
England

www.ufoevidence.org...

The Woomera missile test range was run by Group Captain Tom Dalton-Morgan from 1959-1963 and he came forward with his own story. Prior to the test firing of an earlier "Blue Streak" rocket, observers stationed 100 miles down range called to tell Tom that there was a "light" heading his way at incredible speed, towards restricted air space. Tom and several scientists watched as the light circled the facility, then shot away and vanished. He remarked that he "could not conceive of any plane or missile that was able to perform the maneuvers seen by my team". He said UFOs were frequently seen in the area and that in 1964 they had aborted the launch of another test when a "white being" was seen on the automatic security cameras.
The incident seems to be vaguely mentioned in the "Flight trial of F1 - 5th June, 1961," report by Officer in Scientific Charge H.G.R. Robinson:

No explanation:
Nobody came up with a credible explanation for the photograph since then. Nobody understands how the supposed being on the photograph was invisible to Jim and his family. That the two places on the planet where these figures have been seen are the two locations pivotal to the Blue Streak missile programme remains puzzling. The visiting "Men in Black" are still not identified.
Even today, more than three decades later, the picture still defies any rational explanation.

www.ufologie.net...

[edit on 26/12/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow, thats one crazy incident I'd never heard of before - they nicked his wife then ate his dog!

Seems theres been quite a few 'human-looking' UFO occupant reports down the years - Robert Dean makes some very interesting comments about a United Nations report in this interview (around 2:45).

Other humanoid reports (sourced by SoulDrifter)

Los Barrios, Spain - February 12 1980:

---

Butzbacher Forsthaus Hessen Germany - March 23 1980:

---

Rafaela, Santa Fe, Argentina - June 28 1980:

---
Cairns, Australia - December 23 1980:

---

Ai-Petri plateau near Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine - Spring 1989:

---

Moscow, Russia - May 9 1989:

---

Sungla, Sangla area, Saaremaa Island, Estonia (USSR) - May 14 1990:

---
Las Cañadas del Teide, Tenerife Canary Islands Spain - December 1990:

Link

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor -awesome post there bud.

Seems like theres quite a few very strange aspects to this case -found this quote interesting:

"...all the animals on that particular day were away on the other end of the marsh, all huddled together, as though they'd been frightened..."
Jim Templeton

Theres also this comment about the atomic power station which is intriguing as they tend to experience quite a lot of UFO activity:

Many of the fishermen near the marsh have seen UFOs and many interesting things have happened in this area from time to time. Some of the scientist types say the UFOs are interested in the Chapel Cross Atomic Power Station, which you can see on the horizon to the right of my picture."
Jim Templeton

www.ufologie.net...

UFO reports from Nuclear/Atomic Installations.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi karl 12, as far as I know there were many attempts executed in order to try to put this picture in the hoax achieves, but none did really succeeded so far.

Nice, good chunk of info on that one I hadnt seen/read before, always loved that case for its complete randomness which in my mind adds to its credibility.

If it was a planned photographic hoax then they did it far better and more candid looking than many others. Its spontaneity just screams genuine to me. One thing i always found interesting is how the aliens suit appears to be pressurized? by that i mean to my eyes the suit seems to be either very padded or inflated with gas... or its a rather buff chunky individual wearing a tight suit.

Bet he got a roasting by his superiors

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Bigfoot thanks for the reply,you're not wrong about that -it truly is an intriguing photograph and I'm pretty sure its not a hoax.

On a completely different subject I thought this was an interesting sketch (found near the bottom of the document below) depicting a spherical UFO witnessed by Masaaki Kuduo over in Tomakoami in Hokkaido, Japan, July 1973.

UFO Evidence (pdf)

The reason its interesting is because it looks quite a bit like this object witnessed over New Hampshire in the same year:

Goffstown, New Hampshire - November 2, 1973:

www.noufors.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Nice, good chunk of info on that one I hadnt seen/read before, always loved that case for its complete randomness which in my mind adds to its credibility.

If it was a planned photographic hoax then they did it far better and more candid looking than many others. Its spontaneity just screams genuine to me. One thing i always found interesting is how the aliens suit appears to be pressurized? by that i mean to my eyes the suit seems to be either very padded or inflated with gas... or its a rather buff chunky individual wearing a tight suit.

Perhaps you find this interesting, there are if I am right two threads about this case.

The Cumbrian Spaceman

The "Cumberland Spaceman"

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Spacevisitor -remember this one from the USO thread?

Humanoid found on beach - Gdynia, Poland, 21st February, 1959:

On 21st February 1959, dockworkers in the Polish port of Gdynia see a radiant object fall into the harbour basin, and their account of the matter is so accurate that the spot where it fell could be ascertained exactly. The port authorities send three divers to the scene who, after going down into the ice-cold water and reporting that their investigations are hindered by a thick layer of mud, nonetheless come back to the surface with a piece of metal. The newspapers then report that the metal bears not the slightest trace of rust--which might well suggest that it may indeed be a fragment of the object concerned.
After being examined by the Polish navy, it is sent to Gdynia's Polytechnic University. The final results of these two examinations are not known, and neither do we know as yet what the object is and what happened to it. It did, however, come to light that certain "misfortunes" occurred during the investigations, as a result of which some of the material was lost. This story bears some striking likenesses to the one about a piece of magnesium which people said derived from a UFO picked up in the Brazilian Ubatuba (see Bibliography 4 and 7).
But what is really "mysterious," in fact very much so, is the outcome of the story as it was told in Gdynia: several days after the "object" had plunged into the harbour,men guarding the beaches met a strange figure which was clearly male dragging himself exhausted along the sand. This creature spoke no known language and was dressed in a "sort of uniform"; a part of his face and hair appeared to be burnt. The man was taken to the university hospital, isolated, and examined. But it was at once apparent that it was impossible to unclothe the creature, as the "uniform" had no means of opening. It was not of ordinary material such as wool or leather but of a metal which could only be cut open by means of special tools and after a great deal of effort. The doctors noted that their "patient's" organs were quite different from ours: the blood system was new to them and the number of fingers and toes was not the normal one. The creature remained alive until a kind of armband was taken off and the "mortal remains" were sent for further examination to the Soviet Union.Polish ufologists readily link up the metal object and the living being with unidentified flying objects and everything associated with the latter.

WaterUFO link
Sribd Document (pdf)
Interveiw with witness (in Polish)
Translation

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Spacevisitor -remember this one from the USO thread?

Humanoid found on beach - Gdynia, Poland, 21st February, 1959:

Hi buddy, thanks for reminding me this one.

That’s indeed a very interesting case is it not?
How stunning must it have been for those doctors who did examine that man, and who knows what he could have shared with them if he stayed alive?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Spacevisitor -its certainly a very interesting case and the witness testimony is pretty compelling.

Heres another interesting report which was submitted to the British Ministry of Defense and is said to have occurred near Aldershot in August 1983:

The Strange Case of Alfred Burtoo

Sketch of craft:

...Mr. Burtoo thought to himself, well, that can’t be an airplane because of the strange sound and the way this thing had moved; so he lit up a cigarette, still keeping a watchful eye on the landing area, when the dog started growling furiously. Even though it was a dark night, Mr. Burtoo could just make out a couple of tiny figures coming towards him along the towpath. Trying to stay calm and collected, he told the dog to shut up and stop growling, and being obedient, the dog obeyed his master.

As the figures neared all became clear. No more than five feet in front of Mr.Burtoo now stood two small humanoid figures, each about 4ft high.

He reported that incredibly, “they just stopped and looked at me and I did the same”. Alfred observed that from head to foot they where wearing light green coveralls which looked to be made “like plastic”, (no buttons or other fasteners were noted), and they had helmets of the same colour with black visors so you couldn’t see the faces.

www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Aliens filmed in UFO?

See 37:15

Footage:

Pic:

Threads:

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

Aliens filmed in UFO?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join