It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If my math is correct there might be a terrorist event today 5/21/2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I was sitting at the breakfast table this morning and it hit me all of sudden to do some math with dates and i was fairly surprised.....

5/21/2004 five plus twenty one plus two plus four of course adds up to thirty two

three plus two = five....

9/11/2001 nine plus eleven plus two plus one of course adds up to twenty three

two plus three = five

This coupled with the FBI warnings .....i believe there will be a large terrorist attack some where.....

i changed the title ....sorry

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well we only have 15 hours or so more to go on the East coast, we shall see won't we.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is this really a matter of math or is it a matter of clairvoyence, as in crystal ball?

In the applied case above, numbers can be utilized and made to fit/work for and on almost anything. How many times has someone mentioned the use of numbers to 'predict' and event and end up looking like a fool? Not that I'm calling you one watcheroftheskies, you know me better than that, but all I'm stressing is that numbers can be 'played' with to add up to anything, in the case of 'predictions', agreed?

seekerof

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
BTW, your postulation is open ended in that you can easily say that if an event happens in Israel, or where ever, then your mathematical figurings worked.....smart.

seekerof

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
that's true seekeroff, basically if anything happens anywhere in the world it would make the prediction come true. I guess we could all be pretty accurate if we make predicitions like this on a daily basis.

watcher, just having some fun here, but I predict due to your numerology and calculations, it will rain somewhere before the day is over.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Worldwatcher,

Your powers amaze me. It is raining here in Minnesota.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Is this really a matter of math or is it a matter of clairvoyence, as in crystal ball?

In the applied case above, numbers can be utilized and made to fit/work for and on almost anything. How many times has someone mentioned the use of numbers to 'predict' and event and end up looking like a fool? Not that I'm calling you one watcheroftheskies, you know me better than that, but all I'm stressing is that numbers can be 'played' with to add up to anything, in the case of 'predictions', agreed?

seekerof

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Seekerof]

i totally agree with you but there is no crystal ball here seekerof ....i was just going on the fact that other events like the madrid train bombing lined up mathematically.....didnt they...???

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

BTW, your postulation is open ended in that you can easily say that if an event happens in Israel, or where ever, then your mathematical figurings worked.....smart.

seekerof

of course a terrorist act will happen somewhere today .....you can call insurgents in Iraq shooting or blowing something up a terrorist act but im thinking somewhere outside of Iraq and im thinking either europe or america .....hence my reference to the FBI warnings......im not trying to make a personal prediction here im just trying to line up the math....because it seems that some how math is being used in conjuction with large scale attacks......I hope nothing happens .....im not trying to be clairvoyant here but i did dream about afghanistan before it happened and dreamed of 9/11 before it happened.....but in no way does this relate to those events.....this was done on a whim.................

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
watcheroftheskies,
There is an old saying that says even a broken clock is right two times a day.

seekerof

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I changed the title of the posting ....its what i originally meant to post....I dont want to ever say something is going to happen for sure......

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

watcheroftheskies,
There is an old saying that says even a broken clock is right two times a day.

seekerof

Thats really witty.........but what if there is a large terrorist attack in the united states or europe....???

will we consider that a broken clock or one that is just a little off..?
once again ill state im not trying to say something is going to happen for sure .....im going simply on math ....which many members on ATS have done before without you putting in your two cents.....but i enjoy you additions...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here is a link to CNN where, on Thursday, they placed a Top Story about the FBI warning the United States of increased worries of suicide bombers here in the United States. To come out of the blue with a new warning, especially with an increased terrorist threat without hinting to it for a while, maybe we should take the time to stop and think for a moment that maybe they're right. Maybe something will happen. Maybe nothing will happen. Whatever it is, it's gonna happen. Whether we like it or not. In America or another country, it doesn't matter. A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. Whether we like it or not, there is nothing we can do to stop them.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
you were right watcher
here's one, maybe there will be more later on, the day is still young

Bangladesh bomb attack at Muslim Shrine; 2 dead, 100 injured

TPL

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. there might be a terrorist attack today in the U.S. but then again there might not be. Does anyone know where i can odds on such things?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thats an interesting use of numerology. In particular how it was inspired. Its the thoughts that came to you that made you do it that would make me wonder. From my own experiences, it seems thats how some psychic information leads to a prediction, your sitting there and then all of a sudden, a thought comes out of no where and gets you to either look at something, or check something out. Interesting for sure, numerology can be a great tool at times like a lot of tools can be when it is inspired.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You're right on -- here's a link for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
you were right watcher
here's one, maybe there will be more later on, the day is still young

Bangladesh bomb attack at Muslim Shrine; 2 dead, 100 injured

it seems WW that this could have killed many more by the amount of the wounded....I was shooting for anything outside of Iraq as far as terrorism goes ..cause its hard to define what is terrorism and what is militarism in that country....seekerof was breaking my cahones but i love it when he breaks my cahones....you broke my cahones too and i like it even more when you break em WW cause i really like you
....you know your one of my favourites here and i thank you for finding this link....good work you are always on top of things,......

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I guess you see that as proof for your thought, or?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
you cant predict a terrorist attack by math, its impossible. although those arabs are pretty weird, and myabe you can after all. but im leaning towards the no way in hell, just cause the madrid bombings happened 911 days after 9/11 dont mean jack #

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
I guess you see that as proof for your thought, or?

nice less than one line reply ....hmmmm ...surely they wont fine you for it....
but no to answer your question ...it doesnt offer proof for my thought....it could be mere coincidence.....it never the less doesnt prove something for or against it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join