It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shariah Law vs Constitution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am not promoting hate in any sense of the word here, just reporting the facts. As I have found them and in my opinion I think we need to take these facts to heart.

The Muslims compare Shariah Law, which they must follow above all other laws, to our Constitution. Problem is Shariah Law is a law of religion and not the law of the land. Were as our Constitution is the law of the land and not of religion. To make the apple to apple comparison, Shariah Law would have to be compared to the 10 Commandments also known as Moses Law. Muslims must follow Shariah Law, they recognize this above all other laws of any land including the United States of America. They have one goal and that is to bring Shariah Law to our land. Only in America due to political correctness are there such things as radical any thing. Gave a listen to someone who knows first hand.

In there home land they are simple referred to as Muslims. Some examples of Shariah Law, a husband can kill his wife for different reasons: One with holding sexual relations.
Two for trying to apply for a divorce. Oh and yes Shariah court will sentence you for these, what we would call crimes. To a maximum of 3 months in a minimum security prison. Wow if we had Shariah Law here just think of all the divorce attorneys that would be out of work. Guess they would have to go back to school to become a funeral director instead.

Homosexuals look out time to get back in the closet because here is what Shariah Law says about you.

Don’t think it could happen to us. Why not? It happened in Europe, and they now have 85 Shariah Law court houses. The regular police have no authority over the Muslim people there. And even if someone, children like the one who ran to Florida in fear of her life goes to the regular police force they are obligated to turn that individual back over to the special Muslim police. On another note is there really such a thing as a converted Muslim? I would think not. And here is why. Say that you wanted to infiltrate a group or gang or America, what would you do? You would try to fit in and adapt there life style in order to get the information or to further your own true agenda. In the above video the person say we KILL for anything even a pair of Nike sneakers. And how often during an investigation of a so called Muslim convert into Christianity, that they have found hidden in there residence actual evidence to the contrary. To the Muslim’s these so called converted individuals are Martyrs and are praised just as much as a suicide bomber as to help them ultimately achieve there goal. And that goal is total world domination, one world order under Shariah Law and all bowing to Ala.

See if this makes any sense to you. I say (abracadabra) you don’t speak my language so what do you do? You hire a person from my town with my believes and because that person also speaks your language you trust them to translate what I said to you. So again I say (abracadabra) as I greet you and for argument sakes you are a member of the opposite sex. The translator, my (people) that you hired say’s to you, (you look radiant this morning) so you smile and say thank you and return the greeting right. Ok but here is the actual translation. Dang your hot I want to have sex.

Silly right. Think again the FBI CIA and even HOMELAND SECURITY have hired and are still hiring translators from where you ask. Not the local collage of American students learning the language no lets not train our own people to do this. Lets just hire the Muslim people to translate for us. Now do you think this is still silly?

continued below

[edit on 19-11-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok than how about this one, when we do read the correct translation and we can quote passage after passage of the evil contained within the pages of the Koran. What then is there response to us, oh no that’s not it at all you took it completely out of context. This is there response to everything we bring up to try and expose there true agenda.

There are hundreds of video on youtube showing these people for what they really are. These are not radicals, they simply are Muslims. But we have become so weak in this country with our political correctness. And also we would love to see good in all people. We simply turn the other cheek; oh he didn’t mean to run his daughter over. Oh he didn’t mean to shoot those 5 boys that were showing homosexuality behavior he is a good guy and just want to talk to them. No he is not a good guy. But he is a great Muslim.

Americans have been too soft for to long there is an awakening happening in this country I just hope it’s not to late. The states need to stand up against the federal government. The people need to stand up to the state officials. Its time to put a stop to amnesty in this country there is a front door and all are welcome who want to come and assimilate into the ways of the land. Those who have chosen the back door should be registered and removed from this land, without the chance to come back. Those who chosen not to assimilate to the ways of our land need to be removed. This is our land. This could be your land too. But you must learn English you must obey by our laws. And you must not ever try to convert us into your ways. Except ours or get out. You can how ever worship in any way and to any God you so chose. As long as you abide by our Constitution above all else. Including the teachings of your God. There has only been one successful invasion of America, and that was by the White man who took this land from its rightful owners the Native Indian. And this was accomplished simple by mass numbers my people had no chance. But that is a subject for a different thread.

It is time to put an end to political correctness. It is time to take back this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. The Second Amendment allows us to take up arms against a tyrant government. We are closing in on that day. Our federal government for the people by the people have taken an oath to up hold the Constitution. But they do not they have dirtied it they have scribbled all over it and in current times have simple put it through the shredder. I say NO MORE, WAKE UP AMERICA its time to shut down the Acorns of this nation and to impeach the oath braking elected officials of the federal government.

Do not believe anything you hear and only half of what you see question everything and after every question ask WHY?

Ask any Muslim what they hold as a standard first and for most. The Constitution or Shariah Law? You will get the same answer every time; Shariah Law is first over every thing. Again remember they made the comparison of there Shariah Law to the Constitution I did not. On another thread I will bring up and expose the truth about Shariah Financing.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
www.ictampa.org...

give this a look because they are claiming tax exempt and listen to the broadcast at radiojihad.org... for this week it is happening to fast and im not sure we can stop them. help any way you can.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes let's talk about separation of Church and State.
It's a wonderful thing!
It means I can be a member of any religious organization I want to. After all, there are more churches in the U.S. than in any other country in the world.
It means the Government can't tell me how to worship. I can pray to God, Jesus, Allah, whomever I want. I don't have to be scared someone is going to say "Hey this is a Christian nation you pray to Jesus or get out" (though some people do say that).
But it also means:
A Jewish person can't be forced to sit through a prayer to Jesus in public school before class, this is as it should be.
It means Methodists don't have to sit through a prayer to the Virgin Mary during public school, this is as it should be.
It means that Federal money and land has to be completely exclusive in regards to religion, or completely inclusive, and being completely inclusive is impossible. If we were to be completely inclusive you would never even see your nativity scene because the Menorah's and Vishnu's and Satan's and flying spaghetti monsters and Virgin Mary's on the town square would block the view.
Islam require its practitioners to pray 4 times a day, to prostate themselves to the East and honor Allah. Christianity makes no such demand (to give thanks yes but not physically prostate yourself before God). Allowing someone a bit of room to practice this element of religion, seems correct to me (though thorny). Allowing someone to say a silent prayer over their lunch or before class no big deal. Broadcasting Allahu Akbar over the loudspeakers is another thing entirely, and so is "Thanks be to God." Can't do it. Shouldn't do it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Okay, I'm on your thread, watching videos with no documentation, with no proof, with no sense of journalistic objectivity.
I guess you believe everything you see on TV?
Acts of individuals, and their beliefs do not translate into the acts of religions or governments.
This is all baloney.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are so many ways to go with your comments I am at a lose as to were to start.
Simply let’s start church and state. First does not exist. The law states that the federal government shall not impose a single religion to the people. But the states on the other hand can that is the law. So if lets say Florida state gov. decides its religion is Christianity. It can do so and can enforce such religion among the people who choose to reside there. It will never happen granted but it is the law as written in the Constitution.
So there for there is no such thing as separation of church and state only of federal government and state.

To quote you’
Islam require its practitioners to pray 4 times a day, to prostate themselves to the East and honor Allah. Christianity makes no such demand (to give thanks yes but not physically prostate yourself before God). Allowing someone a bit of room to practice this element of religion, seems correct to me (though thorny). Allowing someone to say a silent prayer over their lunch or before class no big deal. Broadcasting Allahu Akbar over the loudspeakers is another thing entirely, and so is "Thanks be to God." Can't do it. Shouldn't do it

I agree you should have the right to practice your religion, but that was not my point. My point was why should we as Americans force the use of fed funds as it is a public school to be used for the practice of someone else’s believe.
Quote’
A Jewish person can't be forced to sit through a prayer to Jesus in public school before class, this is as it should be.
It means Methodists don't have to sit through a prayer to the Virgin Mary during public school, this is as it should be.
And I agree then why should the school system be burdened to pay for a separate building or even assign valuable space for the dedication of one religion and more so for one student. So that under your guild lines public school should have to have several more building on sight for different religions. Sounds like segregation to me.

And on your note of its wrong to use the loudspeaker for giving thanks, I hate to say your are wrong again. This country was founded on Christian morals not any one else’s, and our biggest mistake was taken the bible out of the classroom. As a assimilated American and a citizen of my country you pledge you elegance to my flag. And if not a natural born citizen take and oath to do so as well as uphold the constitution. That is what is required to become a citizen. So if you choose to pledge such elegance by what ever god you may serve that is fine. But when you choose to put your religion before the law of the land. The Constitution then you become a traitor to this land. And should be treated as such.
For our pledge has always had god mentioned in it. I support the kids right not to stand or recite the pledge that is fine. But to say we are not to say the pledge at any school event or anytime during the day is wrong. It is our countries way you don’t like it leave. Or go to a private school that takes no federal dollars and do what ever you so like.

If getting the word from the horse’s mouth is not good enough for you, as you say do I believe everything on television? And you still say there is no documentation. I say no I don’t believe what I see on television, but I do believe my own eyes I have served in the military. Have you? I have seen how they fight and now what there goals are for total world domination. And as long as we allow this ignorance of political correctness to stand we are domed. Well not all of us, because many like me are still ready to spill our blood for this land. I don’t hate anyone, except criminals and as a Native American Indian. I will not see my land be taken again. The white man took it by force and we fought back to almost our extinction. We have accepted the white mans laws and live by them. We will not allow any threat foreign or domestic to invade our land again.
continued

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Blood will be shed and once again on this great land of my ancestors and will be painted red. The real Americans the ones who fight for freedom, because freedom is far from free. Will prevail over there enemies. And once again become a great nation.
I must take a brake for now but will return shortly. Please give a listen to radiojihad.org...
And follow the money may help to open your eyes. And take a closer look at actfouramerica a link is located on the above site as well as on my profile and through out some of my other threads.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This Hot Babe Brigitte Gabriel who understands so much about the threats to America looks like she could debate circles around Sarah Palin.

I say we nominate her for President. I don't hear such intelligent strong Pro American words coming out of other potential presidential candidates mouth.

And you can tell too she really believes what she is saying and will not let lobbyist sway her opinion.

She is saying it's not just the extreme radicalist like terrorist but it's all Muslims who are the same extreme because of their beliefs in Shariah Law.

Some people may say this is race hate without understanding that their religious law compels all Muslims to be a direct threat to America's way of life.

As for me, this is the first I have heard about Shariah Law. I am going to research it to find out if it's true all Muslims are really compelled to "use any means necessary to bring Shariah Law to all nations."

If true, then all Muslims should be deported for reasons of National Security.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

If i were you, I would edit your title to reflect something like "Shariah Law vs Constitution Muslims Vs Americans"

Something that is a little more controversial and eye catching.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
While I don't disagree with any of her points, that lady from ACT's videos remind me deeply of Starship Troopers.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

dumbquote #1
This country was founded on Christian morals not any one else’s

wrong: The constitution makes no mention of Christ (not even God, just our creator).

dumb quote#2
The law states that the federal government shall not impose a single religion to the people.
No, the law states:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."
That doesn't mean the government won't impose a single religion, it means exactly what it says: Congress will make no law respecting (favoring) an establishment of religion (a specific church, sect etc), nor prohibiting the free exercise there of (nor keep anyone from practicing their religion).
So, if one person says, I want a nativity scene in front of school, another person says, no way, that's offensive to me, I'm a muslim and I don't believe in the divinity of Christ, and if neither side can come to terms it enters the courts, then if some moronic Congressman gets involved and decides to pass a law saying nativity scenes will be allowed on public grounds, well that's clearly unconstitutional. Get it now?

dumb quote #3
"Why should the school system be burdened to pay for a separate building or even assign valuable space for the dedication of one religion and more so for one student."

They shouldn't and this is a thorny issue, but clearly a teacher can't stop a kid from praying to Allah, any more than they can stop a kid praying over his lunch. Problem is getting up and falling to floor 2 times a day is disruptive... finding a neutral space for a person to perform a proscribed part of their religion seems the best solution.

dumb quote #4
"For our pledge has always had god mentioned in it.."
wrong, the phrase under god was added in the 1940's.

Dumb Quote #5
If getting the word from the horse’s mouth isn't good enough.

More like the horses ass. This organization is so virulently anti-muslim you can't really expect anything but hateful propaganda from them. Brigitte has some really doozy quote out there that destroys her credibility in regards to this whole issue. My favorite "all muslims are muslim extremists." What a nutjob

dumb quote #6
when we do read the correct translation and we can quote passage after passage of the evil contained within the pages of the Koran.
And I can find just as much evil in the old testament, and some in the new testament, that doesn't men Jews and Christians are hateful and evil.

dumb quote #7
Americans have been too soft for to long there is an awakening happening in this country I just hope it’s not to late.
No, there's no awakening, there is the last throes of close-minded scared bigots who are unwilling to accept that the world has changed (for the better) under their feet and they no longer have much place in it. There's more tolerance, there's more awareness, there's less dogma, and there is room for you.

dumb quote #8
The Second Amendment allows us to take up arms against a tyrant government. We are closing in on that day.

wrong here's what it says: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That doesn't give you the right to take up arms against a tyrant government, it allows you to keep guns. How you get from here to there amazes me.

dumb quote #9
Ask any Muslim what they hold as a standard first and for most. The Constitution or Shariah Law?
First of all that's absurd and you know it. Second, ask any Christian the same question.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

dumbquote #1
This country was founded on Christian morals not any one else’s

wrong: The constitution makes no mention of Christ (not even God, just our creator).

Nor did I in my statement did I? and yes the Creator who do you think they were referring to. Are you that ignorant.

dumb quote#2
The law states that the federal government shall not impose a single religion to the people.
No, the law states:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Again you are not reading and your ignorance is showing, Congress shall make no law. And that is what I said, but the state has this right. And like I also said it would never do.

dumb quote #3
"Why should the school system be burdened to pay for a separate building or even assign valuable space for the dedication of one religion and more so for one student."

They shouldn't and this is a thorny issue, but clearly a teacher can't stop a kid from praying to Allah, any more than they can stop a kid praying over his lunch. Problem is getting up and falling to floor 2 times a day is disruptive... finding a neutral space for a person to perform a proscribed part of their religion seems the best solution.

Well at least we agree some what on one thing, but in no should any public school have to be ordered to set time aside or a place. Catholics go to catholic school. Or they could choose to go to a private school that does not receive fed funds. Or they could open a Muslim school. But no way are they to be allowed time or space in a fed funded school.

As far as number 5 all Muslims are Muslims in there country there is no such thing as labels, such as radical or other. And even there own country will not trust them to hold positions in a military manor cause they know they have one goal. Total world domination one world under Allah. The only thing that matters is Shariah law.

Number 6 the correct translation, what are you nuts. I don’t care about the stupid Koran book of evil. And that is nothing more than and excuse to say oh it’s taken out of context get real.

Number 7 world a better place then do me a favor get out of America and go to your true calling than cause only America is great, you like the Muslim world order go to Iran Iraq or Afghanistan and join them so we can kill you. You think there world is so much better.

Number 8 yes everyone knows that line good for you. I’m sorry I forgot you are none military and probably a natural born citizen so you have never taken an oath. And it’s in this oath that gives us the right to bare arms and to go against a tyrant government. Foreign or domestic.

Number 9 is just a joke. So I will continue my point about the statement that started this whole debate and also go with the Constitution.

General Eligibility Requirements for U.S. Citizenship
To apply for U.S. citizenship, applicants must:
Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing the Application for Naturalization, Form N-400
Have been lawfully admitted to the United States
Have resided as a permanent resident in the United States for at least 5 years or 3 years if you meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen
Have demonstrated continuous permanent residence
Have demonstrated physical presence
Have lived for 3 months in the USCIS district or state where the Application for Naturalization, Form N-400 is filed
Demonstrate good moral character
Show an attachment to the U.S. Constitution
Be able to read, write, speak, and understand basic English
Demonstrate a knowledge of U.S. civics (history and government)
Take the oath of allegiance to the United States

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok did you read the part about lawfully admitted to the U.S
Or how about demonstrates good moral character.
Or shows an attachment to the Constitution
And wait for the big one TAKES AND OATH OF ALLEGIANCE

www.uscis.gov...

Oath of Allegiance
“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation of purpose of evasion; so help me God.”

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Although the Oath of Renunciation and Allegiance is critical to the process of naturalization in many ways, its primary purpose is legal rather than symbolic, unlike the national anthem or pledge of allegiance. Taking the Oath of Renunciation and Allegiance at a public naturalization ceremony is typically required in order to effect the applicant’s change of status from lawful permanent resident to citizen of the United States of America. The Oath has legal significance – in fact an individual can be
subject to denaturalization if he or she is found not to have taken the Oath in good faith and without mental reservations.

www.uscis.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I will check into it have to becarful not to have thread taken down
and thank you for your responce

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is amazing to me that this, such an important thread has gotten derailed so quickly. This should be a Top Thread on ATS by now. I will ask The question.

DO ALL MUSLIMS LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES ADHERE TO SHARIAH LAW AND ARE THESE BELIEFS A THREAT TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE?

It would be nice to hear from both Americans and Muslims on this issue.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You are correct thank you I have seen this coming for sometime now. Is it a threat? My opinion is yes it is and all my friends agree but we do disagree about the proper action to be taken as to ensure our nations security. I have another thread that I do try to address this particular issue on actions that can be taken without violence. I pray for a peaceful resolve but we are fighting against our own government and that is no easy fight. Or does it get it done in a timely fashion. I am open to all input on this and my other threads please help me understand better. Thank you again for your response.

My understanding about all Muslims they have no choice in following Shariah law as we have seen the few who have tried to change to a more western view have either been killed or had to go underground as it were because the Koran demands there death.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

If they really are a threat then it is clear to me we have to close our borders to them and deport all of the others living here already. Yes, I know this is millions of people. To me this would be the most peaceful solution.

Yes, we would have to round them up and put them in camps until they could be transported out of the country. but we are not Nazi Germany. There would be no killing of any kind.

Other countries have done this when they wanted foreigners off their soil, so why couldn't we?

One of the problems is that no one is talking about this Shariah Law and its possible effects. This needs to be mainstream news and it needs to be debated live on TV so the American People can hear the facts as both sides see them. If a national consensus believes this is a threat then we must take action or sign the death of America.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I agree with you totally the problem is too big for a gathering of the people to be removed, cause they are already fully implemented in our society at all levels. Take fort hood for instance they are in our military we said he is a bad or radical Muslim. Muslims praise him and call him a good Muslim by refusing to fight his own people as he was to be deployed and killing his true enemy. The American people. The mainstream will never carry these stories in order to find out why you have to follow the money.
This is known as Shariah financing that has take place here. If you look on my profile you will see the three news sources I use. But I also watch cause I have satellite on my computer direct news cast and interviews of Muslims in there home land they make no bones about there intention we are just so politically brainwashed and we always try to see the good in all people and this is not a bad thing. But a line has been drawn in the sand and they have clearly told us there intention. But we would prefer to name only the so called bad ones as radical. Instead of condemning the group. Normally I would agree this to be a good thing but in this case there is no good guys, only great Muslims who invade our country and kill our people.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not all want Sharia.

There are groups protesting against it that are Muslims.

They are quite often called apostates. A form of thread that is truly not appreciated for how threatening that is to those who speak against it.

I do not support deporting Muslims.

However, I do support a more stringent application of immigration. If you don't like our laws don't come, and you are welcome and required to leave.

If you're home-grown - the common-law is for all. My nation is a signatory to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The National charter is clear on the matter of justice and law, and it is incompatible with fundamentalists.

I shan't be changing it just because they REALLY want me to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join