It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow guys, you have to watch this, second wake up call.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Do you remember the first time you realised that something was not right with the world, that moment when your conscious made a leap to another level, cause thats what happend.

Well prepare yourself for another leap, cause this is mind boggling.

www.tpuc.org...

Let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I very much enjoyed the video.

Some would think this may not apply to other Nations, but it does.

I am definitely reposting the video to those I feel can benefit from it, thanks again

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In the event anyone is interested in whether or not this applies to the United States...

Dun and Bradstreet

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Can't say its a wake up call for myself, or anything newly presented. But I am glad you learned something new here. Maybe it will bring you some sort of awareness or enlightenment.

As for many of us...this is just the same old OLD facts, circulated and renewed by yet another face.

Not a bad video for people "new" to the basics.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting, but I just dont see anyone being able to use this in a court of law. Because there is no justice.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very interesting video indeed but not so much of a wake up call for myself. It doesn't surprise me at all. All countries have this in common.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That has to be one of the most ridiculous videos I have seen in a long time. This guy is tonic peddler, a charlatan, a truth distorter...well a straight up liar. Anyone that would bother to do even a little research on the things that he claims as "BLACK AND WHITE", would see that he is spweing pure trash.

His quoting of the Magna Carta and lawful rebellion is priceless, the law was repealed in 1216. And using entries on D&B as proof that countries and government entities are corporations is absurd. D&B is simply an agency for reporting business credit reference not all entries on their site are corporations.

John Harris is just another in the long line of succubi praying on the scared, naive, and weak minded while playing to the over the top conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemy
In the event anyone is interested in whether or not this applies to the United States...

Dun and Bradstreet

Thanks you for providing that link. I was going to check that site right after the video finished, and you saved me the trouble.

Thanks to the OP, fantastic video. S&F

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My only question is, as an American, how much of this can I use when the IRS comes after me?

*edit*
I found it interesting that at around the 17 minute mark, the officer asked for the fellows national health insurance number.
As we in the states are well aware, SSN's are our national ID.
We're next, people

[edit on 11/14/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I did a D&B for Unites States of America Inc.
ah ....

www.DNB.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That is all really great info, but now what. He never said what it is we need to do about being a slave. Can anyone submit some info on how to get out of this trap? What consequence would there be if you destroyed you B.C.? How can you cease to be a corporation and regain your status as a man or woman?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If you're going to post a video please provide a brief overview of its contents. Some people can't/won't watch the video but would like to still discuss the topic at hand, especially if it's a "wake-up call."

-Dev

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Having met John Harris, and most of the people involved in this organisation, and others associated with it, I can say that it's a very interesting world they've gotten themselves into.

John and others have figured out exactly why and how things like income tax, tv licence fees, car parking tickets and more do not need to be paid. They are abuses of a sheister judicial court system, and if you know how, this system can be completely filibustered.

It's a British organisation, so with respect, I'm not expecting many Americans to give a hoot. But if you do explore what they're doing, well done, you can learn a lot from these people.

One point I will make however - their organisation, and others associated with it have been infiltrated by right wing extremists and Christian religious fundamentalists. This is a shame, as they are on the right track. As usual with anything you see on ATS, make up your own mind, and tread carefully.

The Para.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Parallex]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So what does this mean for an American? Does this mean that there are also ways of avoiding income tax and fines and the likes? What about destroying a B.C?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
His quoting of the Magna Carta and lawful rebellion is priceless, the law was repealed in 1216.

You may want to watch that segment again, I think you missed something.

And using entries on D&B as proof that countries and government entities are corporations is absurd.

Did you read what you just wrote? No fear, I quoted it below.

D&B is simply an agency for reporting business credit reference not all entries on their site are corporations.

BUSINESS is synonymous with CORPORATION.

[edit on 11/15/2009 by obsolete]

[edit on 11/15/2009 by obsolete]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

Sorry but I'm going to have to totally disagree with you there.

Freeman John Harris Is an honest and sincere man. He's not an Alex Jones who has become corrupted by the very things he claims to fight against. NO. Freeman John Harris is the nearest thing we have to a Bill Cooper style hero in this country. You should really spend some time exploring the TPUC website.

OP I'm glad you got a wake up call from this but I think you overstated your case. If this thread manages to wake one person up then I guess it has been worthwhile. However, there are many of us acutely aware of Freeman John Harris and this wonderful collection of activists, which include of course Brian Gerrish. They've been doing the conference circuit for years and even throwing free events in pubs around the country.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting that Ignorance Denied. I'm familiar with TPUC, but this video would have passed me by. Unbelievably eye-opening.

I'm trying to think of all the connotations that destroying your 'person' would create. I suppose you wouldn't enjoy the protection of the law - or would you? You'd have no National Insurance number, so you wouldn't be able to do most jobs. You'd probably not be able to travel into other countries as you'd have no passport. It's a lot to sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Everything Mr Harris talks about does apply to the U.S and Canada also.

YOU have an entity created for you by the corporation of the United States called a Strawman. This Strawman is a fictional "person" whose corporate name is in all capitol letters. Your Strawman is a legal publicly traded entity on the world stock exchange. ( They are trading you for the amount of money you will make in your lifetime as an employee of the United State Corporation)

When you get anything official from court even your birth certificate (the official one recorded with the state and fed government) will be in all capitol letters. This is the "person" that the legal correspondence is really going to.. not YOU.. but IF you accept this, junk mail from the courts or where ever, you are agreeing to the Contract and they have power over you.

Yes I am afraid this is Very real. If you do a study of the Strawman you can learn how to get this Strawman "off your back" and reclaim the real You as a person not under the United States Corporations control.

There is much more to this an it gets very deep but I just thought I'd share what I have learned. This is how the government manipulates you.

Here are a couple of good sources for Strawman info:

The Strawman Illusion - The Matrix Revealed
video.google.com...#

and:

(Dr. Kent Hovind) Redeeming the Straw Man
video.google.com...=-1075889084907769093

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks John. Star for you. Have you been tempted to 'get the strawman off your own back'? I'd love to know the full set of connotations of doing so. Should we refuse birth certificates for our newborn children?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Star and Flag, will be adding your thread to mine to keep track of this video. Still learning a little more common law before I demand freeman status.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join