It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Best response ever

star for you

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OK, so this shooter would have had a hard time getting hold of weapons and ammunition through the Army itself. The solution? He got it for his own personal use. That is not only possible, it is done all the time. He'd have to plan it a bit, but it wouldn't be all that difficult. So I have to ask myself, what's more likely - some guy arming himself and going on a rampage, or some amazing conspiracy?

As for this being a "hardened" place - sure, it's got soldiers, who probably react much better under fire than civilians. But they aren't immune to gunfire. They can be confused and misled. They were mostly unarmed, meaning that even if they knew who was firing, they wouldn't necessarily be able to take him out. You've got a bunch of guys in uniform, presumably including the shooter. So how can anyone tell who's the bad guy? It wouldn't necessarily be obvious. By the time you figure it out, you could be getting shot at and have to take cover. There were two pistols that they know about. There may have been other weapons. One of the pistols was an automatic, which would make it easier to take down a group of soldiers - unarmed soldiers. Not so far-fetched.

As for the changes of story, that is almost inevitable. Some call it the "fog of war". It happens whenever there is some sort of emotionally upsetting, catastrophic event. People freak out, they guess about what's going on, they assume things, they hear and repeat rumors, and so on. Confusion is normal at such times. What would be more suspicious would be a single answer without any doubts at all. That doesn't happen in real life.

If it's a conspiracy, what would they be covering up, anyway? And why would they want to cover it up? What difference would it make if the shooter was alive or dead; or there was one shooter, or three? Who benefits from this "conspiracy", and what do they get out of it?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Alright.
Here is my input.
It is conspiracy to the max.

I have looked at other threads on ATS. One about the shooter graduating from Virginia Tech. One about brainwashing. One thread titled with early kill and wounded stats - 7 & 12 - hot numbers. This one here is titled 'Fort Hood Conspiracy' so this is where I will settle in. This is maximum conspiracy.

The final numbers given by the mainstream media are 12 & 31.
12 killed.
31 wounded.

The whole episode is a quickening of consciousness, a warning.

In the 1960's America's enemy was Communism and the Media played out for us with incredible detail a Liberal President checkmated by a scrawny white guy with Communist leanings.

In the 2000's America's enemy is militant radical Islam and the Liberal President, though not technically checkmated, has been sent a message to quit stalling and get in line on this war business.

The message was delivered by a Muslim made out to look like a lone nut guy interested in a 'hands off Islam' and 'fair play' ideology. He didn't want Muslims sent overseas to fight Muslims for America's War On Terror. He is said to have called for a rebellion against America. He wishes to fight fire with fire. It is only fair.

The 7 & 12 early Media statistic drew my attention. The final count sealed the deal.

The 12 dead are the 12 disciples, helper, heroes.

The 31 wounded bring the target count up to 43. The next target ostensibly, and logically, is number 44.

Whoever pulled off this dark operation is sending a vital warning to get in gear on the military operations and stop wasting time and lives as the future can only become bleaker by dawdling. The time for action is now. I predict major war news very soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is very interesting the guy being a shrink and a psychologist. I just don't understand. Someone chime some new solid facts, and the guy above me using the numbers someone verify.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by obamalivechat

Oh yeah, it's me. Verifiable.

Certified by manufacturer.
Stark raving mad.

Currently short US stocks and figuring on the long gold trade with India.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes.

How Certain?

Survival Recipes

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure he meant cooking recipes, but ha.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by obamalivechat

I know.

But the point is, ATS is more than just conspiracies.

The argument that ATS is conspiracy related only is a straw man argument.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d110f613b56.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes.

i just thought it was funny. And Im glad its more than just conspiracy website, but that doesn't mean there might be some facts left out by the media or what not. Hope this all gets figured out and the real story comes to light. I mean do they even know if he was the only shooter yet??

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
UPDATE: 13 Dead and shooter reported to still be alive.

more interesting facts: Was a Major in army, and a psychiatrist.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by obamalivechat]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You are correct. CNN is now reporting 13 dead and 30 wounded.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
seems were both on the same page lol...
I hate insomnia, but sometimes I feel its good for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
From what I'm hearing he was relying on Obama to pull us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and of course he didn't. He was very disappointed in this, and snapped.

Is this the result of another broken Obama campaign trail promise?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That makes sense... This just in.

Family cites attempts of trying to get out of military. So maybe a broken promise by Mr.Electable threw him over.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I know you're an intelligent person Ferris, so I hope I'm only imagining things here, but it seems you're insinuating that this somehow is Obama's fault?

This guy was gonna snap and do what he did no matter what, don't turn your dislike for Obama into a scapegoat for his actions.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by obamalivechat
That makes sense... This just in.

Family cites attempts of trying to get out of military. So maybe a broken promise by Mr.Electable threw him over.

Then why shoot brothers in arms? Why he didn't went big?

If it was a reaction caued by broken promises he might not be alone in that state of mind...who knows what else will happen.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Remember remember the fifth of November
the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
why the gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
He could have just snapped and was tired of hearing about the deaths taking place and thinking about the wounded soldiers hes treated etc... Maybe when a promise made by the then elect barack obama to end the war went awry, It could have threw him over the edge.

And another theory being a psychologist maybe he lost it because he realizes how mad our world has become with lies and corruption. And lost touch with reality... Who knows. Hopefully we find out the true reasons, maybe a suicide letter was left

On another note :

My prayers go out to those that needlessly lost their lives in this event and to the families they left behind.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Just posting a possible conspiracy theory, Chadwickus.

Personally, I think he was just another modern day American adult unwilling to live through with a promise he made.

I wonder if he was in to playing violent video games?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Is this the result of another broken Obama campaign trail promise?

No, this is a result of radical Islamic extremism. This cowards religion told him he was supposed to kill infidels who had done damage to Muslims. He yelled "Allah Achbar" (forgive spelling) which vaugly means praise Allah before he started shooting.

You won't readily find that in the MSM, because they are busy painting this as just another American military person gone wrong. But that couldn't be further from the truth. This was not a man, this was a coward who until now has been mooching of the benefites of the liberal American government.

Thoughts and prayers with the service men and women. We know this is not indicative of your behavior. We know you are the brave defenders of our constituton, or whats left of it.

-E-

[edit on 6-11-2009 by MysterE]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join