It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So before I begin, let me repost this info. About 8-9 years ago, I went on a shaman journey. It was my third one, and I wasn't expecting anything unusual to happen. I was just going to wander around the underworld with my power animals and see and learn what I could learn and see there.

Instead, I ended up going to the higher plane, and talking with the old indian fellow there. Anyway, the end result was that he told me that all I had to do was ask a question, or wonder about something and direct it towards the racial/collective unconscious, and they would send me answers.

Since that time, I have been getting all sorts of information about stuff, the history of the world in particular, since that is of greatest interest to me. It is really pretty cool although others sometimes think I am a total nut case. *shrug* Oh well, maybe that is why I was the one they connected to the racial unconscious.

I don't really let other people influence me unnecessarily, and in this case, I know what I know, no matter what other people may be able to accept or believe. And as always, I say believe what you will or not. Particularly important I think is to learn to trust that inner sense of 'knowingness' aka gut hunch/instinct that tells you when you are hearing 'truth' so you can sort thru all the 'information' you find both here and thru what I find to be the highly biased and manipulated media.

Anyway, on to humanity's destiny, full enlightenment.

I have been working at writing this thread for a bit now. It is still fuzzy for me in some aspects as well, but I am getting clearer as I go along, I think.

So, first off, what is it?
What I see us learning to do is to gain FULL enlightenment. This is much more than just being spiritually 'wise'. This entails all levels of us, including physical, which is probably the biggest neat thing!

When we start making the shift into our spirit/light body (our physically enlightened state), it will be so cool! We will have all the benefits of being in this world in these bodies; i.e. we can eat food, drive cars, watch beautiful sunsets, interact with those not enlightened, have sex, all the fun stuff of being alive. But we also can do things that 'spirits' can; i.e. walk thru walls, fly, use all of our currently blocked psychic/spiritual abilities like teleportation, telapathy, talk to spirits, see the future/past, intereact with the spirit realm like we do with the physical plane now (like all the aliens can and we would already be able to if we weren't blocked to it), manifest (use raw energy) powerfully and best of all, never have to die again. Oh, and we can't be killed either! Wohoo!

Now the NWO knows this is our destiny, and they are doing their damnest to block it happening for us, because if you have been reading my other threads, you will know that they believe they should have us for their servants/slaves because they were promised us by the greys, who brought us into sentience. They know once we start being able to shift into our light/spirit bodies, they've lost us and going to be liable for failing the contract they signed with our racial unconscious 300,000 + years ago. It is gonna get ugly for them; actually the tribulation in the bible is THEIR tribulation because of that failure to enslave 80% of humanity. So, if we just stay out of the way, we should be fine, for the most part, especially if we manifest personal safety and safety for those people and things we value.

The hows is the part that I am less knowledgeable about. I think so much of it is depending on the earth moving into an area of space that is of a higher vibrational frequency. And it is that raising vibration that makes the shift possible initially. Once you really learn how to do it, or if you choose to stay in that state, when the energy field starts lowering again, you will still be able to stay 'enlightened'. I think some of the Tibetan priests have been able to make that state because their fellow monks were artificially raising the local energy field but I don't think they could hold it long enough to really be able to stay in that state, since I don't see anyone in that state yet, out in the racial unconscious.

But what I do know is emotional damage that causes reactivity and inappropriate responses is something that will keep someone from being able to shift into their light/spirit body. If you had abuse in your childhood that makes you get angry, sad, guilty, afraid etc, way too easily, it will really impair your ability to stay 'light' because those kinds of wounds cause very dark spots in the spirit. Hanging on to any 'religion' will also prevent the shift. Those kinds of abusive beliefs also leave huge dark spots in the spirit because of all the repression of the true self required in order to 'prove' how in line with 'gods will' one is and all that crap. While this event is the 'rapture' the christains go on and on about, they will NOT be able to attain this state using that crap the NWO spun precisely for that reason, and to control and manipulate them into acting the way the NWO wants them to, (i.e. nonviolent) so the NWO can abuse them as much as they want and not have to worry about any christian or any other 'religious' fanatic ever fighting back (the exception of course, is what the blues made out of the Muslim beliefs).

I think physical illness is less of a barrier because that is easily healed in the spirit light form. Beliefs are not at all easy to heal in any form, so the biggest challenge is going to be revamping one's belief structure.

Also, because the state of full enlightenment connects you to everything/everyone all at once, it creates several problem areas that people will have to deal with.

The first is that you will be essentially transparent. EVERYTHING and I mean everything will be known and knowable about you, so if you have areas in yourself that you are ashamed of, or afraid of, or disgusted by, or that you don't want anyone to know about, staying in the state of 'enlightenment' will be very distressing. There is no such thing as privacy, so if you have issues about that, better get to work!

The second thing is that being alone will be impossible. For us introverts, that is a toughie! My spirit origin is very much a loner type being, and this will be my biggest hurdle, I think, because I really need alone time or I end up very distressed and agitated. Of course, for me, it is going to be working with the idea that the need for space is an outdated one from my predator days, where too many others impinging on your space meant there wouldn't be enough food for all. I think this will be an issue for the indigos as well, since they have pack predator origins, and distance is more comfortable, in general, for them, than closeness.

The third issue in this full contact thing is that if you don't know who 'you' are, it will be very easy to lose track of which spirit glob out there is you. If that happens, I think the spirit will just sort of mix into the whole, and you disappear and end up just reincarnating again. Sorta like going thru a strainer. If the 'self' awareness is big enough, it won't go thru, but if it is weak and liquid or small and undeveloped, it will just slide right thru. So being the best and truest and clearest self you can be is prerequisite for succeeding in the 'spirit/light' state. That is why selling yourself out like most of the major religions teach you to do is so bad. It really limits your ability to be a strong self.

So, this is about all I can think of right now about this topic. I am sure there may be questions; feel free to fire away. Oh, and NWO-spun proof will never be available for this kind of topic, so don't even ask. Get in touch with your inner sense of knowingness, and learn to go with that for clicking on what is 'truth' for you, and you will be far less vulnerable to all that crap the NWO spins and spins to try to enslave us.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its kind of cool taping into that whole, ask a question get an answer thing huh? I personally play around with manifesting, and can feel the energy of my thoughts. Sometimes i play around with my conscious, moving it around in my head for fun. I agree with what your saying about ego, leave it behind. It always comes back to the whole being non judging mentality. Its nice to know there are so many people in touch with whats going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Indeed, it is nice to be able to share answers that aren't spun by the NWO crap. I think so many on here are into that whole NWO spun 'terrify people' thing, so I find it nice to offer what I see is really going on; most of that being the NWO is so not going to make it's quota and humanity will prosper after a bit of a rough patch.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
AWWWW what happened to the other thread you were going to do --- Not that we were going to head to it but rather your Exp in how you got where you are -- a sort of spiritual guide

ALSO

have you read the hidden hand postings dragonridergal?
Does that fit in anyway with what info you are getting?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes this is happening ! The quality of consciousness is increasing globally !
Exponentially ! I see this as the most Novel of all going on today ! The birthing of"Homo-illuminous " The next evolution of man. The enlightened soul in the physical ! As we increase our consciousness we "open " up the collective and "see". Practicing non-judgemental awareness , be here now mindfullness and
non-dual awareness gives us a glimpse of our full potential. Simply acknowledging our awareness of the "Now " increases our understanding of
self. Forgive yourself,Love yourself and grow your consciousness !

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
People from every corner, every aspect of the world and history have been saying the same thing.

What I've come to see is that people themselves, individually find it. There's always a back story to someone saying "enlightenment is coming", but the back story is to them.

I believe enlightenment doesn't happen as a whole, for all in this world, but is individually found.

I hope I made some sense.

Edit; also, when the world seems to be going down the crapper, people tend to believe in things they normally would not. Something to make them sleep at night.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Believe as you will as you will as you do ! See how you are ?

Of course I'm not trying to play Yoda here ! ( Yes, My Son !) Anyway...

The back door thing intrigues me ? Nudges is all I see, clever little pushes

forward ! no agenda ! just checking on the temperature !

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset

What are you talking about? Nothing I said was directed to you.

I don't even know what to say your post.

Edit; oh you're relatively new to ATS, and in your previous post you seem to act like some know all prophet. I've seen people like you around here, I take them in stride and hilarity.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Nothing new under the sun. How many people before you in far, far away past have been saying the same? I won't start counting them, instead I just say that this is - or rather might be - a positive collective fantasy in contrast to all the negative collective fantasies we see here on ATS and world generally.

I guess you are positive person and there's nothing wrong with it, carry on with high hopes. I personally doubt full enlightenment, either personal or collective. There will always be idiots as well as decent people, as long as either decides to extinct the another.

I personally head open-minded towards the future, will it be total enlightenment or total extinction - it doesn't matter. We are such small part in vast existence that our destiny doesn't really matter in larger scale. Neither it doesn't make difference for me. The future is then, and what it will be, I cannot but accept it.

-v

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Sorry ! Thought you'd appreciate the humor !

Like the fangs ! lol !

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The only problem I have with what you are saying is what you said about people that were abused as kids. Because, I would like to think it possible for me to have enlightenment even though I struggle sometimes with fear, guilt, and anxiety. Spirituality is my biggest goal, and I just don´t believe that my childhood makes me have a "darker" soul than others. That being said, I still have to learn to cope with these anxieties, but everyone has something they have to learn to overcome.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset

When you see emoticons or an "lol" you'll know I'm giggling.

Edit; although the confusion in that odd post did make me grin.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
AWWWW what happened to the other thread you were going to do --- Not that we were going to head to it but rather your Exp in how you got where you are -- a sort of spiritual guide

ALSO

have you read the hidden hand postings dragonridergal?
Does that fit in anyway with what info you are getting?

Well, I am doing all the things I am speaking of. The shaman journey opened my connection to the racial unconscious in a conscious way. I am healing old emotional wounds and working to be the best and strongest self possible, while dealing with the awareness that I have limited tolerance for connectivity. I am practicing every nite filling my body with higher energy, willing myself to shift, that sort of thing.

I haven't made the transition yet, obviously! Or I would give more precise details based on my own experience of shifting. But these are the things I see as most likely being necessary for the shift, and what I recommend people be focusing on.

And I haven't read the hidden hand postings, but from what little I have heard about them, they sound very NWO agenda driven aka spin control.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought overall they had a very positive message - the original poster of them seems to not have any motives or anything

all in all it promotes service to others and love and all things good

I think most people skim read it and missed a few words here and there

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueset
Yes this is happening ! The quality of consciousness is increasing globally !
Exponentially ! I see this as the most Novel of all going on today ! The birthing of"Homo-illuminous " The next evolution of man. The enlightened soul in the physical ! As we increase our consciousness we "open " up the collective and "see". Practicing non-judgemental awareness , be here now mindfullness and
non-dual awareness gives us a glimpse of our full potential. Simply acknowledging our awareness of the "Now " increases our understanding of
self. Forgive yourself,Love yourself and grow your consciousness !

Definitely love yourself, first and foremost. The forgiving part is running in the right/wrong paradigm though and that kinda gets in the way of being open to learning from your experience which is the best way to approach that whole idea of not doing what you thought was right.

Better to look at it with the intention of understanding so as to make it a learning opportunity which is more the learning paradigm approach. Forgiveness implies you did wrong and better cover your hinny better next time. Understanding implies you didn't get the results you wanted and so are learning from your errors and using that information to improve your outcomes.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its not gonna be soon, there are alot more people showing freethought and intelligence but full enlightenment would require alot of people to 'deny ignorance' i would personally love ascention but i doubt it will happen anytime soon, maybe in 60 years or so.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
People from every corner, every aspect of the world and history have been saying the same thing.

yes, to some degree.

What I've come to see is that people themselves, individually find it. There's always a back story to someone saying "enlightenment is coming", but the back story is to them.
I believe enlightenment doesn't happen as a whole, for all in this world, but is individually found.

Indeed. This is all a very personal event. No group will make enlightenment as a group. But now is the time for this to happen. The energy rising is key. It hasn't been high enough for this kind of shift in eons.

I hope I made some sense.

You did.

Edit; also, when the world seems to be going down the crapper, people tend to believe in things they normally would not. Something to make them sleep at night.

What I am seeing is things are nearly as bad as the NWO wants us to believe. We are being fed misinformation left and right, and none of the positive stuff humanity is doing is being mentioned on the NWO owned and spun media. They are so trying to dishearten and weaken us.

My intention here is to say, find your own truth. Stop listening to the lies of the NWO. Learn to hear your own inner voice that tells you when you are hearing 'truth' (for some it is goose bumps; for others it is like the tumblers of a safe clicking into place; for others it is like a silent gonging and so on). You just have to learn recongnize it and then start listening to it. It's time to awaken to the fuller and more amazing reality outside that NWO spun box, and start getting ready to make the shift.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Forgiving oneself first illuminates the dualism that loving oneself grows from !

Understanding self through non-dualistic awareness opens doors to higher

consciousness !

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think you're terribly mistaken. Enlightenment is a pipe dream. It doesn't really exist. It's people self-deluding their selves. That's all.

You want the truth? Here ya go. Over 90,000 previously nonexistent synthetic chemicals have been dumped into the environment in the last 65 years. One type of those, endocrine disruptors, is causing males to lose over half of their sperm in the last 50 years. 85% of what remains is dysfunctional.

Over 20,000 plant and animal species are lost yearly now. We're at the beginning stage of the sixth great mass extinction, and this time it's thought to be man-made. Over a billion people will go without adequate food this year. Many will die because of this.

Heavy metals are constantly being spewed out by factories and automobiles, with no sign of stopping anytime soon.

We're not heading towards a global enlightenment, we're heading towards the collapse of civilization and possible extinction. People are shooting for the stars, without realizing they must first build their rocket on the ground! Basic needs, and catastrophic issues must be dealt with before we can begin to think, "all is well."

I think the toxicity has already compromised your ability to reason. Many are to follow. Maybe you're right. Maybe before the collapse of civilization many will become so ill, that they just allow themselves to wither away in utter denial of what is. I want no part in it.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Nothing new under the sun. How many people before you in far, far away past have been saying the same? I won't start counting them, instead I just say that this is - or rather might be - a positive collective fantasy in contrast to all the negative collective fantasies we see here on ATS and world generally.

This awareness of making full enlightenment has been in the human racial unconscious from the beginning. Each generation has hoped it would be them. WE are the generation though, lucky us. Considering all the trauma and whatnot this time in the history of humanity has, most of them should consider themselves lucky, eh? *lol* NOW is the time the energy is rising, and that is the thing that has been missing all these many millinia.

I guess you are positive person and there's nothing wrong with it, carry on with high hopes. I personally doubt full enlightenment, either personal or collective. There will always be idiots as well as decent people, as long as either decides to extinct the another.

Of course not everyone will make full enlightenment. It is going to be a challenge to say the least, but there will be plenty willing to give it a go, and truly, what I am sensing is that the next step after us making enlightenment is that some of us will break thru to create a new big bang in a new universe space; that this is how universes reproduce.

I personally head open-minded towards the future, will it be total enlightenment or total extinction - it doesn't matter. We are such small part in vast existence that our destiny doesn't really matter in larger scale. Neither it doesn't make difference for me. The future is then, and what it will be, I cannot but accept it.
-v

And if you aren't willing to manifest a future you want, your life energy will contribute do the default future that the NWO is busy trying to create. Believe me, they know about manifesting and that is why there is so much pressure to live in the 'now'' don't worry about the future; there is nothing you can do to change it. Baloney!! See what you want; Make it so! Don't let them win because nobody bothered to challenge them. That would be really sad, eh?? Don't give up so easily, please.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join