It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about a 'genius'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In my opinion Einstein was a messenger. All these individuals who are considered as Geniuses didn’t just came to existence today, they existed long, long time ago also but the difference in my opinion is that we only accepted their claims recently hence science VS religion. In my opinion these individuals made these claims also in the past and some people accepted their claims and advanced but some didn’t, just like today.

Surah2 – Verse 253: Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others, Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree...

According to this Verse two things about messengers:

1 – They exceed others (exceed in what is a question which should be taken in to consideration, is it knowledge?)

2 – GOD has only spoken to some of them and not all. Einstein never claimed he was a messenger, does that mean he wasn’t a messenger? No, not at all. A possibility still remains.

Surah4 – Verse 165: [We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messenger. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

In this verse we learn 2 more things about messengers:

1 - They bring good tidings.

2 – They bring warnings.

Both of these statements can be applied to Scientists today. Good tidings could be the possibility that we can live eternally under the String Theory. Bad tidings could be the possibility of Global Warming.

Surah6 – Verse 34: And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over the denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words [ie., decrees] of Allah. And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers.

This verse gives us more insight in to previous messengers and what they went through. And some information about them did come to us. Remember when scientists were harmed in the name of witchery, from my point of view those scientists were indeed messengers.

Surah23 – Verse 44: Then We sent our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations. So away with a people who do not believe.

This verse speaks for itself.
Evidence that these Geniuses did exist in the past and that they did get accepted by some nations:

Enormous stone masses or metal fragments are there; they cannot be argued away. (Photo shows ancient stone hewn from single block and weighs at least 2.4 million pounds. No modern crane could move it. More later.) I believe that this original advanced world, gave impetus to all succeeding civilizations, and is well within the framework of scientific thinking.

The Baghdad Battery, sometimes referred to as the Parthian Battery..

In 1940 König published a paper speculating that they may have been galvanic cells, perhaps used for electroplating gold onto silver objects.

Source

The Coso Artifact is a spark plug found encased in a lump of hard clay or rock on February 13, 1961 by Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey, and Mike Mikesell while they were prospecting for geodes near the town of Olancha, California

Source

Instead of examining these artifacts in logical manner which simply proves that genius human being didn't just came in to existance but rather they did born also thousands of years ago, but were disregarded by some. Today we can see people hunting using cave man tools, does that mean we are living in a cave man era? It simply proves even more that past civilizations did exist and they advanced through these messengers of GOD who happen to 'exceed others' in understanding.

For searching Quranic Verses visit:
www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/

I have only talked about Artifacts, I haven't taken in to consideration the ancient texts, showing huge understands which cannot be at all known or guessed without technological advances.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I saw the title of the thread and your name and thought this was going to be an autobiography...

My bad...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by oozyism

I saw the title of the thread and your name and thought this was going to be an autobiography...

My bad...

Honestly that made me laugh

Well good to see people are noticing something interesting around ATS

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
People generally think "genuis" means "really smart," and often it does, but what it REALLY implies is CREATION of SOMETHING NEW. It has the same linguistic root as words like "generate," "genesis," "gene," etc...all of which imply in some form or another the ACT OF CREATION.

So...people who can calculate the value of "pi" out to 70,000 figures in their heads or solve a Rubic's Cube in 30 seconds may be rilly, rilly smart n' stuff, but they are not genuses because they are not CREATING anything. That's why the term "Genius-level IQ" has no meaning. IQ measures a certain kind of intelligence, but this is not sufficienct (nor, perhaps, even necessary) for true genius. Meanwhile, many of the world's most brilliant ideas have come simply from looking at an old problem in a new way, without making the automatic assumptions that people had previously always made.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Anyone can bury their heads in a textbook and have a textbook understanding of the world.

Anyone can live life and gain a deeper understanding of life through experience.

A genius in my opinion is anyone who can understand both without having to do either.

The sad thing is that if you understand this and can relate to it, you will be lonely because few understand what this is like. Genius is both a gift and a curse because anyone else does not have enough time to gain understanding of both sides of life. That is also why I think there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by oozyism

Anyone can bury their heads in a textbook and have a textbook understanding of the world.

Anyone can live life and gain a deeper understanding of life through experience.

A genius in my opinion is anyone who can understand both without having to do either.

The sad thing is that if you understand this and can relate to it, you will be lonely because few understand what this is like. Genius is both a gift and a curse because anyone else does not have enough time to gain understanding of both sides of life. That is also why I think there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

Nicely written, sir, but you need never be lonely if it preys on you. There are millions of people waiting to meet you every day in so many different ways if you them to.

Or, you can shut yourself up completely in your own little cosmos and find bliss that way. That's pretty much the road I went down, partly of necessity...took along a great wife for the ride with me, and got very lucky there, as we're about to enter our second decade of marriage. She's what keeps me sane.

I don't consider myself a genius at all, because I don't CREATE anything (see my post above). This is, of course, in addition to fact that it is always a ridiculous and destructive thing to think about oneself, even if true, which it only very rarely is.) I'd like to think I that at least I have a strong-enough staff of interwoven intuition and intelligence to make it by --- which is really all anyone will ever need, no?

The kinds of feelings you mention of isolation are by no means restrcted to or even necesarily related to genius or lack thereof. You are always free to travel as far in as you wish and as far out as you wish, and find the point of happiness for yourself. Dance with it, because its always changing; choppy waters, sir. Choppy waters with lots of gale-force winds and such...perhaps after a few years it will inspire you towards an almost-total disengagement with the rest of the world. You know what I like about it? I can still chuckle at the world. But the curse is I see so much more clearly how increidibly damaged we are on every level and how this planet can be viewed as hellworld. Most ATSers can see that very clearly as well, even if their interpretations of it difffer. But there can also be great love, dignity. strength, significance and yes, even pleasure and happiness here on this world. A perplexing place indeed we've found ourselves..or have we somehow placed ourselves here? Nevermind, just keep on trucking (upward).

[edit on 10/9/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Being labled a genius can be a burden, have been called that and why I haven't a clue, the problem I have had is people call me arrogant or you know too much, can't relate to you, will the fact is I am a research junkie and if something interest me I find out all I can about it, if that makes me arrogant or know to much so be it. I have never been tested and it's not my opinion..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In my opinion a genius is: Someone who knows the human moral code.

Lack of knowledge is when someone says we have to return to morality. When the right answer is: We still have to discover it.

I mean before we should discover anything we should learn how to behave. Then what ever we discover of things can have a meaningful purpose to every one.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

A genius is someone who can somehow learn and understand in another level. We have evidence that they existed in the past, some give purpose to these individuals, some don't. Some label them as prophets, messengers etc.. Some as Scientists, in both scenarios people listen

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Instead of examining these artifacts in logical manner which simply proves that genius human being didn't just came in to existance but rather they did born also thousands of years ago, but were disregarded by some.

Very nice post, oozyism,

Yes, the vast majority of geniuses -- if not all of them -- have had past lives, not only on Earth, but in other realities as well. The souls that source each genius ego that is born on Earth surely has traveled the path of learning, of discovering the scientific and esoteric truths that undergirds all realities.

Many geniuses -- Nikola Tesla, for example -- come from higher levels of realities, like from the 6th Density, which is from where Tesla came, as did Gandhi. Such high-level geniuses who are born with major mental/spiritual firepower usually incarnate for the specific purposes to bring forth the knowledge that is needed in the world at that time that they are here.

If Nikola Tesla's genius gifts were not stolen and destroyed, if he was not interfered with, we'd have a vastly-different world today, compared to the insane madhouse that it is today. Sheesh. And what's really crazy is that, if the elites realized that allowing the whole world to develop advanced technologies without interference by the elites, the elites would still be super-wealthy today, but they'd be so in a world that would have wealth beyond imagination, which would then create a bigger pool of wealth from which the elites can gain more wealth. Idiots they are, the elites!

They had to govern the world from the lower centers of power / control, rather from the higher centers of wisdom and connectedness -- and look at the world that THEY, the elites have fashioned. Thanks a lot for nothing, you damn elites!

Yea, I know that I need to forgive the elites someday -- I'll do so after I bet to behead one.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You said:

1 - They bring good tidings.
2 – They bring warnings.
Both of these statements can be applied to Scientists today. Good tidings could be the possibility that we can live eternally under the String Theory. Bad tidings could be the possibility of Global Warming.

Why only scientists?

Christians have been bringing news of good tidings as well as teaching the prophetic warnings found in scripture for two thousand years.

It is the atheist/evolutionist scientists that mock and ridicule those who truly understand the good news, prophetic warnings, the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Being labled a genius can be a burden, have been called that and why I haven't a clue, the problem I have had is people call me arrogant or you know too much, can't relate to you, will the fact is I am a research junkie and if something interest me I find out all I can about it, if that makes me arrogant or know to much so be it. I have never been tested and it's not my opinion..

Aquarius1 -- I can relate to what you have shared and, too, am a research junkie who likes to get to the bottom of the overburden of information/disinformation to get to the nuggets of truth that is hidden in all of that data overburden.

Part of the fun is the search, the journey, rather than the destination; and, once the destination is reached, then a new destination is conceived, then sought after. Such is the nature of life.

Often the path of discovering knowledge is a lonely one. I've been invited to join Mensa, but, "no thanks", I said, as such organizations are closely examined by the elites, who like to know who the rebels are, then mess with them; besides, I hear that the Mensa meetings are boring, are they? Any Mensa members here? Surely there are some Mensa members here in this forum.

And, Aquarius1, what are you into lately, in terms of interesting research?

And, oh, I have a Mensa joke that I quickly thought up after reading up an article that had some hilarious examples of jokes that were created by Mensa members and here's my joke:

Densa -- people who take test after test after test, trying to break into the vaulted ranks of the 3-digit IQ levels.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Evidence of genius has been recorded throughout history. Like you said whether it is through science, philosophy, artistry, it is there. I wish the message was more clear, not so much metaphorical. Great post.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Evidence of genius has been recorded throughout history. Like you said whether it is through science, philosophy, artistry, it is there. I wish the message was more clear, not so much metaphorical. Great post.
Densa -- people who take test after test after test, trying to break into the vaulted ranks of the 3-digit IQ levels.

thats funny
sorry that quote didn't work out right

[edit on 21-10-2009 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Yes you are correct, a messenger is just that, a messenger..

We either believe the message or not, that is the decisions we make, and that decision is the most important part of this universe..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Genius is not just IQ. It is the ability to come up with new ideas that eventually are accepted by the rest of society as something good and useful. Genius is a classical Latin word for the guardian spirit that everyone was said to have. And just about everyone tryed to listen to his Genius. Even the matteralist Epicureans would invoke this entitiy or a Muse when they began to write. This is known as the occult today.

Long ago now when I was in high school, various subjects wanted book reports. This included the science classes. I read biographies of famous scientists and turned in reports. I discovered that these scientists were also students of the occult and often credited their ideas to this. Well, that is not what my science teachers wanted to hear, and they trashed my grades for several years although I had top grades on the tests. I turned some of the same reports to other classes only slightly rewritten and received good grades.

Einstein had a complete contempt for authority as I remember. He did not believe his teachers and let them know. They retaliated. Then Einstein became famous himself just because he would not accept the conventional view of the textbooks. He was just a little puzzled why so many believed him and his hobbyhorse as he called it.

new topics

top topics

join