It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaken Your Consciousness -Open Your Minds!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Take some time and watch each video.

FREE YOUR MIND!

Illusions Of the Brain!
www.youtube.com...

Understanding!
www.youtube.com...

Open Your Minds!
www.youtube.com...

Consciousness from the Observer!
www.youtube.com...

Thought Provoking!
www.youtube.com...

Do you Really See All---More Subliminal programs/illusions!
www.youtube.com...

The Game Of LIfe:
www.youtube.com...

It's never what you experience but how you choose to perceive that experience.
Positive mind/attitude de-enhances negative experience. Always use inner feelings of consciousness to guide/direct you -never the mind which in itself is another illusion. The game of life which is merely a disciplinary school/learning experience is being played out for each individual on earth on many levels, every individual perceives and experiences life specifically for that particular soul test. We are here to make weakness’s become strengths, overcome our fears, choose right from wrong and experience both good, bad, dark/light, positive/negative. All things have a reason/purpose and there is nothing left unknown/unseen, there are no accidents or coincidences only from human perspective.

Everything that takes place has a higher unseen/reason purpose unknown/unseen/unrealized. Each individual/soul is being tested on incomprehensible levels, everything you see, taste, touch, feel, smell, experience is being continually recorded/monitored/burned as a light/spirit DVD in real-time 3D that can be reenacted, re-lived, experienced, seen, felt known/shared by all. There is no such thing as something hidden or secret, all things are known and seen by the designers/creators/teachers of this universe. Live life to it's fullest, never waste an opportunity to share, understand that all material things are temporal and meaningless, never set your heart upon such things but seek that which is of consciousness and eternal.

Every individual choice/action has a law of consequence to match that action, the law of harvest (Reap what you sow) whether now or at a later date there are always repercussions. Time is merely illusion/a program within the brain running Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock! Some may be living in the past while others in the present and others future all simultaneously. A time line is a myth-illusion, you are living as part of that myth-illusion. When you wake up everything you lived/experienced and thought the universe to be will be nothing more than a dream as if you programmed a virtual 3D reality experience called life on a laptop and uploaded your soul/consciousness into that program to experience it. Wake up and face yourself, get a grade to your own test!

The only thing that counts is what’s on the inside not on the out. Death is only a word created by human finite minds to understand the absence of what we consider to be life. Death does not exist only from human perspective/perception. Once humanity reaches a higher state of consciousness it will understand and change the meaning. The word death really should be recess or spring break because school is temporarily out and it’s much nicer when you take a vacation from this dimensional reality we call earth so why even worry. You will awake as if it was all another dream in a reality much more real than this one that you are very familiar with. (That is much closer to home, everyone has uncountable family they cannot begin to imagine waiting on the other side.)

True happiness is so much greater than anything that can ever be fully experienced within this lifetime.Everyone comes with an expiration date! For those who carry much on their shoulders consider hitting the spiritual gym, release the weight, guilt, shame, envy, hate, jealousy, pride, ego whatever it is you have –set spiritual goals for yourself. It’s the inside that count’s, you are not the person you see in the mirror! You look nothing like what you see yourself to be on the other side. All souls are nothing but light/intelligence/energy, the matter/physical form you perceive yourself to be is an illusion. You are light and consciousness that is individual intelligence made up of infinite-incomprehensible energy!

Ask yourself within where do I hurt, what makes me angry, what gets me upset/emotional, what do I regret, have you forgiven everyone, have you told them you forgive them, have you released all that energy and emotion from past memories yet? If you haven’t then start working on it, things are not easy for those who start to face some of these things for a first time but it’s a start and you will start to feel the weight, and bricks come flying off your shoulders if you do. You will have never felt better when your finished and you must maintain that feeling by not allowing other things to build up inside. Watch your thoughts, deeds/actions (always)! Use some of this information as clean up software to re-format the hard-drive/mind. Rid yourself of the many virus’s holding you back from your true potential- become an anti-virus program watching every thought, deed/action (continually) Stay focused consciously on things that are priority/important and eternal not superficial/artificial/temporal. Take control of your life, make things better for yourself and those you love with positive intent/energy creating positive perception/outlook. Open your eyes/minds today and view/experience your life differently.

Never lie, cheat, steal, deceive- closely listen and stay in tune to what your soul consciousness within yourself tells you. DO what you feel is right, don’t always use your physical mind to make decisions but use your inner feelings.(Most of what you feel inside when it comes to important decisions is being given/inspired to you from elsewhere, everyone is being guided/directed by something/someone and sometimes that guide is your other higher/self not of this world.) I think everyone gets the point and most of this stuff everyone deep down inside already knows.Most importantly pass the test you came here to take in the first place! No regrets, no shame, no guilt knowing you are on the right path!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have seen video 2 before. Its pretty powerful. Either our science is misinterpreting the results of the experiments or the universe doesnt exist without someone conscious observing it.

If you are only going to watch one of these videos, watch that one.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
excellent !
great post (:
this stuff blows my mind, its great!
its hard to wrap your head around if you dont understand, but its so great. gotta love this crazy, but magical universe of ours

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hi Copernicus,

Either our science is misinterpreting the results of the experiments or the universe doesnt exist without someone conscious observing it.

Some of it’s misinterpreted/wrong-Some of it’s as close as a person will get to know in this lifetime- The science's of earth are merely beginning to come closer to the fundamental concepts of what makes up matter and the five senses of reality. What really runs the show behind the universe projecting information/electrical signals? The source of all consciousness is still undiscovered/unknown to science as they believe it to be. They see things from a beginning but there is no such thing as beginning. Everything we see in the world is coming from a higher source/dimension and creating the reality we see, feel, taste, smell, touch. If a person was to know too much they would have a hard time keeping their feet on the ground in this dimension/reality. Everything in this mortal universe is illusion but can seem very real at the same time for those on the level of current human consciousness. (collectively speaking)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by staarstruck
excellent !
great post (:
this stuff blows my mind, its great!
its hard to wrap your head around if you dont understand, but its so great. gotta love this crazy, but magical universe of ours

Everyone's gotta start somewhere, I happened to run across these clips thinking they could be very good mind-openers to be used as tools/analogies-a good place to start for some. Not everybody out there is aware of such things and it's something more people need to think about/ponder in order to look at the world differently in a new light. Changing consciousness of one's mind to have better perception is important- Fine tuning the frequency or the signals so to speak, setting priorities straight on what is most important in life. It's never what you see, taste, smell, hear, touch. It's much deeper than illusion and can only be found within the soul/consciousness of each individual.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
THE UNIVERSE...
Opening the mind a little more!

The earth travels approx 595 million miles around the sun at a speed of roughly 66,600 miles per hour. It takes light roughly 8 minutes to reach earth from the Sun.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approx 596 million tons of helium every second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 million tons per minute!

You can fit about 1.3+ million earths inside the Sun.

Some of the biggest stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiant 2,600 times the size of the Sun. Gives you a small glimpse of what's out there. 2,600 X 1.3 Million earths= Supergiant star!

There are roughly 100 Billion stars within the Milky Way. The galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approx 100,000 years to travel the galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour!
(Majority of interstellar/traveling ET's travel much-much faster than this.)

Andromeda galaxy approx 2, 500,000 light years away. The light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 million years ago. This galaxy is approx 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the milky way!

There are infinite galaxies out there within infinite amounts of space/time.

Dark Energy and Dark Matter -just a very small glimpse! Call it a hard-drive!

There are infinite amounts of objects, space, planets, solar systems, suns within infinite universe’s, dimensions, worlds/existences beyond all human understanding/comprehension-everything is continually changing/progressing/transforming/upgrading in some cases downgrading!

A small glimpse of the universe and concept of infinity.
1Min Video clip:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Love your thread ET_Man, will get back to you once I go through everything...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I once read somewhere something a wise mystic said about the universe.

He said "I have bad news and good news about the universe.
The bad news, is that there is no key to the universe.
The good news, however, is that it's not locked."

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oops. Removed comment. Sorry. Good thread though. S&F.

[edit on 10/9/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Open your minds a little more!
1 www.youtube.com...
2 www.youtube.com...
Dream a Dream!
3 www.youtube.com...
Make that Dream real!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Learn about the future and prepare!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I know everything!

Yes, I am enlightened, and very very ignorant.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Hi nwodeath,

If I've been to Disneyland then describe to people what the rides were like and what it felt like on the rides and looked liked you would think I have somewhat of a saying in the matter since I had experience in Disneyland and had been on the rides right?

If I've been off world and to other places/existences/dimensions and came back talking about rides, and what it's like and things shown to me from a higher/different angle/view perspective than what experiences are like from a temporal/finite earth I could probably come back and try to talk about it a little but it would be hard to really explain in detail to someone who has never been to such a place right?

If I was to go back in time to let's say the year 1570 and pick someone up and bring them to 2009 then fly them into Disneyland what would it be like for that person to go back to 1570 and begin to explain/describe what kind of places he went to, what kind of rides he went on and how they looked and felt? Wouldn't it be difficult for people to believe him let alone grasp/understand what he's talking about?

If someone was to have never been to Disneyland then just heard rumors about it and said well that is the way it is from what I've heard well I would consider that more on the ignorant side wouldn't you? If someone has actually been to a place and experienced it and learned new things and been shown/explained things then you would think they should have a saying in the matter since they actually experienced it right?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
An interview I recommend people watch on religions/structure of the world so they can have a bigger picture as many things said are true but perhaps seen from the wrong perspective by Mr. Jordan Maxwell but nevertheless it will help open your minds further to the world and keep in mind whether things are happening for a negative/evil purpose or not everything plays a role in opposition and is here for a reason/purpose. Your choices determine your destiny/outcome, what you put out you get back, negative/evil can only act upon you according to the law of consequence to action and according to your own actions. If you treat others badly your only treating yourself badly in the long run. The Spirit/Soul and consciousness is all that counts-making the right choices is all that matters!

The basic idea/concept/image representing right to wrong, negative to positive found within the universe balancing opposition one to another equally or 50-50. The road of choice so to speak between "Right" and "Wrong" before one reaches the yellow brick road as spoken of earlier in another post! .Look familiar!
Jordan Maxwell Interview! (Worth Watching)
Video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
An interview I recommend people watch on religions/structure of the world so they can have a bigger picture as many things said are true but perhaps seen from the wrong perspective by Mr. Jordan Maxwell but nevertheless it will help open your minds further to the world and keep in mind whether things are happening for a negative/evil purpose or not everything plays a role in opposition and is here for a reason/purpose. Your choices determine your destiny/outcome, what you put out you get back, negative/evil can only act upon you according to the law of consequence to action and according to your own actions. If you treat others badly your only treating yourself badly in the long run. The Spirit/Soul and consciousness is all that counts-making the right choices is all that matters!

The basic idea/concept/image representing right to wrong, negative to positive found within the universe balancing opposition one to another equally or 50-50. The road of choice so to speak between "Right" and "Wrong" before one reaches the yellow brick road as spoken of earlier in another post! .Look familiar!
Jordan Maxwell Interview! (Worth Watching)
Video: www.youtube.com...

Jordan Maxwell is a personal friend of mine. I know him well. He is the most scholarly researcher in the world when it comes to secret societies and symbolism.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Recorded the audio on the Camelot site for later listening, haven't followed Maxwell in recent years but sitll have an interview he did with Art Bell years..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Universe seen from Earth. A Bubble within a Bubble within a Bubble Universe's! Infinity is One Eternal Round, Never Ending! Everything in the Universe fits within one spherical shape like a marble! There are many shapes and flavors to dimensions and universe's some made of EU (Extra Universal) flavors and materials beyond all comprehension where there is no death, there is no pain, there is no sadness, misery, hate or opposition. There is zero polarity/negative forces found within some bubbles/universe's and all things are positive energies the only words to describe such places are beyond human comprehension, "Pure Bliss" "Happiness" Beyond what man could ever call "Heaven" far greater than anything Man can ever create or imagine in his finite mind where dreams do come true! “To Infinity and Beyond”

(PEOPLE)
The FAKE you, the physical ILLUSION!
(You do not look like your body-when you look in the mirror that is only the temporary you but not the REAL you which is eternal.)

This is similar to what people in spirit/energy form look like, you are not what you look like in the mirror. Your physical appearance/body is not even yours and was given to you as a gift/blessing/tool in order to enter this school of mortality on earth. You are nothing but a spherical soul of “Light” We are all “Light/Energy/Intelligence” Your family in higher dimensions that man refers to as the “Gods” are also “Light/Energy/Intelligence” and interconnected to all things just as you are interconnected to all things. All souls are nothing but “Light” and from the same source only differing in brightness and size depending on level of soul and consciousness!There is nothing different about light and if you can imagine a small sphere of light entering into a larger sphere of light that is where you will go someday when you meet back with the Teachers/Creators/Designers of this universe. The body and all matter DIES/Changes/Transforms in this universe but your “Soul” “Life experiences” and “Consciousness” lives on forever without beginning or ending!

THE UNIVERSE:

Is it mere coincidence that the spherical universe concept can be found in the Men of Black? Do you believe in accidents or coincidence?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I have seen video 2 before. Its pretty powerful. Either our science is misinterpreting the results of the experiments or the universe doesnt exist without someone conscious observing it.

If you are only going to watch one of these videos, watch that one.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Copernicus]

Every post of ET_Man you are the 2nd to post. Suspicious.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Very sound advise ET Man. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join