It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Are there rule sets that must be followed that follow the natural law? For example, your theory about the quakes where you predicted the major event to fall a year later. Are there suggestions or codex(golden rule?) to the delivery that are uniform based on such a calendar heavy influence specifically because it is reinforced in nature?

Are the rules that obtuse? I was wondering about some of the more dramatic portions of your entries and how they're similar to what people like David Icke and such went through. I've come to see meat and potatoes of their and your work being so separate from things like reptillians and jesus that explaining how what your saying could be true becomes an impossible task. Turd in the Punch Bowl they say. It being crazy from the get go is a good start to explaining, but the fact you and him are alive is puzzling.

If there are rule sets regarding ceremonial practices like the above, I think it's possible that they are forced to become players in their game. In order to survive, they make concessions that increase the difficulty of their board. Claiming to be a descendant of Jesus or Jesus himself would be a good starting line. Perhaps other more ridiculous things piled on that obscure and confuse important issues while allowing others to sneak through along with the ridicule. Not being able to say that specific part would make it a villainous game indeed.

If you're just a creative writer(and it would be a very compelling work, let me tell you) you can use that if you'd like. I'm with others when they say they don't appreciate their openness and trust being taken advantage of. The hardened shell that it creates could numb all us watchdogs into missing the reason we hang around. Reality is already stranger than fiction when discussing legit conspiracy, Truth should not have to fight through clown make-up to be heard.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Could the urgent 'fix' in preparation for Y2K (I.T. departments fiddling endlessly with every computer on the planet) have been a way of covertly installing some kind of trojan-ware that gives someone, somewhere access to every 'fixed' computer?

I'm obviously not suggesting that I.T. workers are malevolent, but i don't know what the 'fix' was - could it have been the instillation of something malevolent supplied to them in the guise of a 'fix'.

This would've given a good 2-3 year window to spy and access, until these computers were eventually replaced. Time enough to gain a lot of ground in TPTB business.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
you say the human race is spinning around with nowhere to go, I say this whole website is spinning around with threads like that. You say nothing but generalities, and once again a false prophet gets truckloads of flags for bs.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I worked for a school board of 92 schools. Only about 10 percent of the machines couldn't handle the switch to 2000. They could however be manually switched to 2000 and work fine. about 1% actually need a bios update to the motherboard, which was developed by the board manufacturers or other third party groups.

I think 1% that needed changes would no longer be in service today anyways. They were at the end of their meaningful life then.

I was hired as a Y2K coordinator. It was more of a massive media blitz than anything. Same as the swine flu now in my opinion.

edit for percentages

[edit on 8-10-2009 by TomGi]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TomGi

Thanks for the info.

I guess that's my wild-stab-in-the-dark theory out of the window, then. Probably the best place for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Please keep writing Bobby.. I want to hear what you have to say.

Seems alot of people here is sort of showing their true faces now.
Im sorry to say, I dont know much, but i think some of you is going to have a hard time when the SHTF.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Novarace]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is the actual list for sequence of quakes

earthquake.usgs.gov...

MAG UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s LAT
deg LON
deg DEPTH
km Region
MAP 4.9 2009/10/08 11:35:04 -13.400 166.595 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2009/10/08 10:47:30 -12.520 165.302 88.8 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.4 2009/10/08 10:11:06 -11.234 165.849 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 6.5 2009/10/08 08:34:37 -12.276 166.448 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 6.8 2009/10/08 08:28:48 -13.298 165.951 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2009/10/08 06:44:50 -12.449 166.280 45.8 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2009/10/08 06:07:13 -11.459 165.497 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2009/10/08 04:38:51 -12.981 166.069 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.3 2009/10/08 04:17:54 -13.031 165.983 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.2 2009/10/08 03:40:56 -12.787 165.792 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 6.6 2009/10/08 02:12:39 -11.650 166.170 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.8 2009/10/08 01:59:20 -11.923 165.892 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2009/10/08 01:31:00 -13.308 166.440 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.4 2009/10/08 01:08:36 -12.802 166.242 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 5.2 2009/10/08 00:22:05 -13.280 166.135 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.7 2009/10/07 23:48:52 -13.489 166.408 29.5 VANUATU
MAP 7.3 2009/10/07 23:13:49 -13.145 166.297 33.3 VANUATU
MAP 7.7 2009/10/07 22:18:26 -12.554 166.320 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 7.8 2009/10/07 22:03:15 -13.052 166.187 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 4.9 2009/10/07 05:08:56 -13.615 165.942 35.0 VANUATU
MAP 5.4 2009/10/01 20:55:44 -12.291 166.430 85.5 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

For anybody who has been following this thread where I talk about rain in drought regions of the US causing these earthquakes, it was pouring down rain in Southern Texas as they were occurring, which has also been the case with the others that have been ravaging that part of the world over the last few weeks.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have reports for heavy rain in the same regions for today but the Doppler map does not confirm it to be there, yet. Also watch for earthquakes when there is rain in drought stricken California

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Novarace

Please keep writing Bobby.. I want to hear what you have to say.

Your ATS name - Novarace, is that Northern Virgina, then like Rat race in Northern Virginia?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

2. Yes we are a commonwealth country, but like many Australians I have been pushing for us to become a republic

What, like the bankrupt United States of America; which is a Corporation, where the Income Tax goes into Illuminati coffers?

Betty Windsor and her Mates have got the Australian States so tied up that until God's little helpers fly in and free you, you'll stay being run by the Illuminati.

Nice try though!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alfalphie

Also, why do you only eat once a day? Are you a vegan/vegeratian? What's your view on eating meat? Is it true that eating meat lowers your energy/makes you more tired/etc... because it's eating death/negative energy that needs to be put at rest (buried with mother nature, to "ground its energy), and all of that negative energy gets transferred to the person eating? Is this true? What do you think?

I have a chemical sensitivity disorder, which means I get severely ill from being exposed to what is said to be safe levels of certain kinds of toxins. It came from drinking well water polluted with a chemical additive to gasoline called MTBE. I had been having health problem for a few years before that from breathing it in the heavily populated region where I live but didn't know that was what was causing it. After drinking the well water and suffering a severe case of chemically induced amnesia, after it seemed like I was healing, it kept reoccurring when I exposed myself to the outdoor pollution coming from cars.

When I was told what the well water was polluted with, I started to figure out what had been causing me trouble all along. This is what lead to my having a platform to attack MTBE being added to gasoline. I learned from how my health reacted to the local weather as it caused me to be sick on some days worse than others. Like on very cold days, I could go out running and have no problem because the MTBE fumes coming from cars hoovered near the ground in a few inch layer. When it is hot, it heads up into the sky so it is not as bad so I just have to be careful. But when it is mild, it fills up the low lying area where I live like a pond of toxic waste.

So I had to relearn how to eat and what, drink clean water, take nutritional suppliants and herbs that cleanse toxins from my body and support my nervous system. Toxins store in body fat. Fasting gets rid of it. After the first time I fasted and got rid of most of my body fat, I started to feel good again. But my health would deteriorate as I put the fat back on. Eating once a day allows my body to burn most of the fat from the day before. That way toxins don't build up in it which leads to my overall sensitivity being much worse.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Was that before or after you were an alchoholic ? Memory loss is also a possible side effect of drinking ! It too contains many toxins.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sounds good. We shall all deny ignorance together!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by clandestiny

Let me ask you another question.

The Y2k virus..Can you explain what it was supposed to do in technical computing terms?

I mean did it overwrite the hard drive, did command the computers fan to stop blowing WHAT exactly was this alleged Y2k virus supposed to do?

Not a virus, a memory insufficiency of computers caused by the need to upgrade servers to read the four digit date 2000, as opposed to the up-till-then two digit 99. Computers would read the date as 00, which would apparently cause the collapse of some networks. Didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Actually now Im confused, in your last post you said that earthquakes happen because millions of tonnes of water falls back down to earth causing the atmospheric pressure to change therefore causing an earthquake? Yet now you say its attirbuted to drought? So which is it? Or havent you made up your mind yet

That is actually a very good question. What happens is that groundwater evaporates into the lower stratosphere where it won't condense and come back down as long as there is a steady source of the pollutant that pushed it there. Natural gas creates deserts this same way in nature. That's how you know where to look for oil and natural gas, the ground becomes saturated with fossil fuels and starts leeching into the atmosphere taking the regions groundwater with it. Our using fossil fuels is actually preventing naturally caused global warming’s like those that have happened in the passed, which is followed by ice ages.

Once the planet starts to warm up, there is a snowball effect where methane hydrates melt releasing immeasurable amounts of methane into the atmosphere. Oceans warm and release more gas. As the whole planet heats up, more and more gas is released, which cleanses the earth of a lot of GHG's. Without these gases, everything freezes. Then it slowly builds up under the ice again as living organism live and die over the millenniums creating new gas so the process starts all over again.

My view is that we have been through this process while evolving and seen it happen many times. So there is a part of our,, spirit I guess it can be called, it but I would say it is more of an genetic instinct that we don’t understand very well. But it has watched this happen many times and fears that it could lead to the planet dying. So we evolved to harvest fuels and burn them in order to learn how to control this process.

I have watched how our polluting effects climate change and want to stop it, but then I also see that the information that is being created with the data left behind from this can teach us how to control climate. Even as its effects cause earthquakes with land slowly over time loosing its groundwater where them all of a sudden that weight is added back to the tectonic plate; that is how it works. Weight is slowly relieved causing a stressful change in the earths balance. But it happens over a long period of time where it doesn’t get realized until the weight is added back. There are theories that show how certain kinds of earthquakes are caused by what is compared to a rubber band that is slowly pulled to its breaking point so it can snap back to its normal size. These studies were done on earthquakes that happened as drought regions of the US were ending long held droughts there.

The point is that the mistakes we are making are teaching us how the earth works and how to take advantage of that knowledge. But like all new technologies, in the wrong hands, we suffer, like the difference between nuclear energy and a nuclear weapons.

Does anyone ever wonder about the word “nuclear” sounding like “new-clear-air.” It used to strike me as odd when after every time I fought to get MTBE taken out of gasoline, once I was successful and no longer getting sick, because of the new-clear-air I was breathing, as it happened, the water that had pushed into the sky as a result of MTBE use that then came back down and flooded the dry land it used to be on, there would be devastating earthquakes in other parts of the world that made the regions they hit look like a nuclear bomb been dropped there. Like when Ban Iran was stuck by an earthquake after one of these events where they used MTBE in Europe at 15% for a few months instead of their usual 2%, which caused an extreme heat wave, where once it ended, it caused the earthquake in Iran.

Right after that, Iran dumped lot of money into building MTBE refineries. They did this at the same time we started hearing all this talk about them trying to get nuclear weapons. The thing is that at the time they starting building MTBE refineries, everyone else was getting ready for the bottom to fall out of the industry because it pollutes groundwater, or at least that has been the excuse. The real reason is because of what it does to weather pattern causing droughts that are followed by earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just realized something that has changed my mind a bit.

First off this IS the Gray Area, which means a lower standard of proof and unverifiable personal experiences. It's not like Clandestiny posted it in Breaking News.

As far as MTBE - It is nasty nasty stuff. I grew up in the Texas Panhandle in the center of a triangle bounded by the world's largest inland oil refinery, a petrochemical plant that dumped benzene into the groundwater, and the final assembly plant for the US nuclear arsenal.

Within that region almost every person had a family member with weird blood dyscrasias, rare cancers, lupus or multiple sclerosis.

Earthquakes and bloodlines aside I think clandestiny is trying to bring an important issue to our attention.

The amount of research should stand on its own though. It's not necessary to include ancient bloodlines, Templar mythos, or secret CIA programs to support a scientifically valid claim.

There are groups with agendas and lobbies for all kinds of unhealthy issues. MTBE, ethanol, pesticides, etc.

I don't necessarily agree with the sensationalist headline to the thread, but I can understand the methodology used to bring attention to the issue.

Somehow 'MTBE additive health risks' wouldn't have drawn as much attention.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok bobby, very funny....so where's the real research and the data you have collected over the 3 or so years you claim to have been doing this?

I guess what you are saying is that accredited scientists should discuss these issues and no one else, that common sense plays no role in deciding which direction science should choose to focus its limited resources.

The academic rigors needed to become a scientist requires that the mind be closed to anything but purely objective reasoning. I understand the value of doing this but then who is supposed to decide what scientists do research on if they do not know how to look for answers as to what might be the cause of an effect if they are trained not to look outside the box. We all know the answer to that, the politicians and corporations that fund their work, that’s who decides what grants to give and what perimeters to stay between in the research. This yields only information that the rich and powerful want discovered.

There is a strict social protocol that has to be followed by anyone who hopes to be successful in an academic based career. It requires a separation of unskilled working class people from those with higher education. This is done by giving people who sit in classrooms and work in labs the impression that they are making great sacrifices to achieve their degrees while other less ambitious people work for a living. This isolates academics under the wing of the people who pay their bills who have to control them in order to fulfill their agendas.

You arrogance is a prime example of how this works and acts as a very good way to explain to the rest of this threads followers how this works. You don't just fail to see the value in a non scientist presenting an original unimpeded theory TO science for them to possibly be inspired by it. I mean do you think that science could progress better if there were more people like me, if every trash hauler or ditch digger was encouraged to come up with theories and take them as far as is possible with their limited resources and abilities in the hopes that it can be judged as have further merit by real scientific evaluation?

Your responses to my works only seem to point out that I not living up to a very high academic standard, which I don’t claim to be. You rather claim I am a complete moron for even trying to be in the same discussion as you. This in spite of the fact I have beaten you outright on every topic I have answered demonstrating clearly my methods are superior to yours, that is with my fourth grade education, which I also have a GED and one year of college. I was in college when I was 16 after getting thrown out of high school for starting a race riot and shutting down the school. So I got a waiver so I could get a GED because the school didn’t want to take me back. I got the GED in a few months, was enrolled in college just before I turned 17, and was getting some of the best engineering grades in my classes when I broke my leg in a motorcycle accident.

The doctor then set the bone wrong so I walked with a limp. I got a job so I would get paid for it, rebroke the leg myself, reset it perfectly myself. When my parents got a divorce just after I got out of bed, this was after spending my second 16 week session on my back healing, I moved into an abandoned house so I could care for my leg while making sure I didn’t break it again. I got used to living on the streets, I liked it, I was always a hell raiser, always getting into fights, stealing cars, whatever, being a rogue and hoodlum. Living on the streets gave me an outlet for all that energy and kept me out of trouble.

I became a loner and started to learn things about the spirit. I was stung by a hive of yellow jackets when I was a young boy and died for a few minutes. I had done a lot of drugs growing up trying to figure out where I went when I died because it was not like anything I had ever heard about. Living on the streets, having given up everything and everyone finally took me there so it was like everything bad in my life had been for good reason.

I don't not discount you potential contributions to science given your training, whatever that is, you have never stated it. But you don't seem to know your place, which is in the lab. Clearly when it comes to constructive criticism, you suck at it. After all, weren’t you the one who got everyone upset, even got two of my posts removed and this thread temporally shut down because you were claiming I was really Bobby Fontaine and not Clandestiny, which is who I am, but you said I was not, until you went to facebook and clarified that I am. It was like you were saying I was trying to pretend I was this smart guy named Bobby Fontaine. Then when you found out that Clandestiny is not my real name, that Bobby Fontaine is, so now Bobby Fontaine is a moron too.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

o where's the real research and the data you have collected over the 3 or so years you claim to have been doing this?

over ten years

Thomas Bell - NASA climatologist - check out papers at bottom of page on national weekly weather patterns.

climate.gsfc.nasa.gov...

You are asking me for papers that support my research. If I had a paper that said what I am saying, then there wouldn't be much point is saying it. This guy gets me in the ball park, which also might answer some of you other meteorological questions. I am saying that all those other factors take a back seat to the gases.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

The most famous line must be that he was a homeless alcoholic for 12 years to fall off the radar. Then he explained to me that he plays by their rules...

That is actually a classic move in the game and historically very hard to pull off. You have declare your intentions to your opponents but they do not have to believe it. Doing it in a rant while very drunk is at totally legitimate play, although after making the claim, there can be no later indications that it was sincere because although it was laughed at, it certainly is not forgotten. And by doing so, failure is not an option because it will cost you your life. Once you are on the board as an independent player, you win or you die, there is no other way off after knowing the rules and living by them

These are not things that are done formally. They are documented by watchers while the players themselves may not even know the rules. It is on them from birth to put together how the game works. Most potential initiates in the societies do indeed become members, which takes them off the field as a potential independent player putting them under the command of the referees. Most join with a high sense of accomplishment and arrogance only to find out later that it means they had taken an oath to become pawns and not brokers of their own freedom.

It is screwed up, I have seen many lives ruined by it. This process pisses most off them off so they spend their lives lusting and self loathing addicts who will do anything to try and drag a player who made it through the teenage gauntlet of initiation without getting caught. The game is set up to make it look like getting caught is actually going free. Then those who lost while thinking they won go to work trapping others, or fishing for souls.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I'm not going to assume you're legit. But I'll listen, if just for the interesting story that comes along with it.

I like stories, real or fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join