It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Depends if the camera records in mono or stereo. Then depends on whether the program you used to display the waves can distinguish between mono and stereo. Often these things will put the mono signal out on both channels because that's how the computer speakers play it.
So left and right will be the same.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
It's cgi.

Unless someone has developed a supersonic helicopter that can appear in front of you almost instantly.

You can't even see it on the horizon when you see the planes fly past for the first time. And it appears right next to the boat in only a couple of seconds.

If you look at :15 you can see the helicopter coming in just above and to the left of the flag behind the guy...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035

Originally posted by johnmhinds
It's cgi.

Unless someone has developed a supersonic helicopter that can appear in front of you almost instantly.

You can't even see it on the horizon when you see the planes fly past for the first time. And it appears right next to the boat in only a couple of seconds.

Uh, this is your evidence it's CGI? The camera doesn't record in a 360 degree angel you know. Is it not possible it came from another direction and turned?

I'm not saying the helicopter wasn't next to a boat. But the speed that it got to the boat shows that the video was heavily edited.

How is a helicopter going to be only a few of seconds behind 2 jet fighters anyway? it travels at 1/10th of the speed and still gets on the scene at the same time.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Barkster

As far as i know dummy bombs don't hover in mid air, release a drone or escape craft that shoots off at unreal speeds, then plunge into the sea at a very high speed.

Alright spikey go back and read what I posted again and try to understand that what I said is maybe they added the ufo in after the fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm staying open on this one. To me the video does looke extremely genuine.

But so did this one:

www.youtube.com...

And that turned out to be an advert for a sci-fi channel. So who knows!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
I'm staying open on this one. To me the video does looke extremely genuine.

But so did this one:

www.youtube.com...

the trade center ufo video was one of the most horribly made hoax videos ever.

It wasn't believable for even a second.

Bad acting, horrible lines, contrail behind the saucer, saucer disturbs the air as it flies past the heli, obviously choreographed because the cameraman zooms out before the saucer gets close.

Really bad, i still can't believe that anyone ever entertained the idea that it might have been genuine.

This saucer video is at-least slightly believable and doesn't ahve any tell tale signs of a hoax.

But it doesn't seem to me that anti-gravitational ships would have any affect on water. They don't disturb the air at all (no sound) so why would they disturb water?

Once i inspect the vid in slow motion i'll make a personal decision on it.

by the way

the saucer is not diving into the water . . .

we are to believe that it is pulling the water upward as it moves to the upper right of the screen at very high speeds.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Watch it frame by frame and you'll see it go's down towards the water and what your seeing go to the right is a seperate object, 2 of them infact.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Bit of a late reply, but 2 pairs of jets wouldnt be heading head-on towards each other in a hostile situation, especially at full afterburner.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's fake, because the helicopter wasn't even on the horizon and then poof it's there.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
God I wish there was a voting system on here, a lot of people just post the 1st thing they see!

Look again, and you'll see it just above the flag! A small black dot.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OVNIsenlaluna

Thank you OVNI... this is very useful. I am intrigued that almost everyone is looking at the frmes, the video, slowing it down, speeding it up etc. And very few people are trying to find other evidence of this event... such as local reports, hints of who these people might have been etc.
I wonder if you would go ahead and look at some local websites and try to do some discovery work... whilst everyone else picks apart the video.
I often like to look at the background, the circumstances, the people, the locations etc because that often helps to validate or invalidate a video like this...

Best.
askbaby.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
you people saying it's fake because the heli is not visible on the forward horizon are funny;

how do you know it wasn't hovering above or behind them the whole time?

you don't, stop jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Got it FTW
First off, I will go into sound later when i have the time but without the added jet noise would you be able to tell the difference between the Jets and the UFO? At the bottom of the pics you can see the time so you have an idea of what was done. This is bad CGI and they forgot to clean all the frames up.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9870dc00c83.png[/atsimg]
Which one is which?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39303c1feb7d.jpg[/atsimg]
So there are also extra ufos.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4beeabfc7b63.jpg[/atsimg]
looks like whoever made this forgot to move the extra one with the surroundings
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b93408e33c4.jpg[/atsimg]
Here are the jets that look exactly like our UFO
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00d1b20d510a.jpg[/atsimg]
darn extras.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ecc666f8fef.jpg[/atsimg]
same story, extra aircraft don't move like real jets and UFOs
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a7ef788abf3.jpg[/atsimg]
Like Magic it is gone

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

The program, as you can see, shows two channels, and those two channels do not look the same when the jets pass but they look the same in the rest of the video.

You can try it for yourself, that program (Audacity) is free and can be downloaded here.

To extract the audio from the FLV file you can use another free program, VLC.

One correction, the sound is from when the jets pass from left to right, the second pass.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Watch it frame by frame and you'll see it go's down towards the water and what your seeing go to the right is a seperate object, 2 of them infact.

oh wow, two of them?

this actually adds credibility to the video for me. Most people hoaxing a video would not do something like this. Too much happening on the screen at once.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
But it doesn't seem to me that anti-gravitational ships would have any affect on water. They don't disturb the air at all (no sound) so why would they disturb water?

I liked this theory when I 1st read it, but then how would you know what effect this has on air? As you cant actually see it. But water you can...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
you people saying it's fake because the heli is not visible on the forward horizon are funny;

how do you know it wasn't hovering above or behind them the whole time?

you don't, stop jumping to conclusions.

The helicopter isn't ever above or behind them because you can't hear it until you can see it...

It arrives from the horizon in a few seconds then takes 3x longer to fly only a short distance away from the boat before the video finishes.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well an interesting exercise for debunkers for sure. I've watched the video a few times and I think the creators have done a reasonable job of hiding a lie in a nest of truth. Can't prove it of course but the splash as the object enters the water just "feels" wrong. My guess is that they were floating at the edge of a military exercise zone and strayed to close. They got some footage of some F-18s and at some point got warned off. The UFO though, my guess is pure hoax.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
look at my other post guys it is a hoax .

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

because anti-gravitational ships make no noise at all, it can be deduced that they do not disturb the air around them.

Unless there are multiple forms of anti-grav with different properties and affects on the environment.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join