It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] True Identities or Another Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
4 =Estragon? Check out this cached page from Google�..

66.102.7.104...:4Mq6eyyt5UwJ:xmb.abovetopsecret.com/viewthread.php%3Fgoto%3Dlastpost%26tid%3D173+sangoku&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Then take a gander at it currently�..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 = Jim Buntz? Look at this cached page again, note the author of the thread �Hey Everyone�, then click the thread and read the current version�..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are these the actual identities of 3 and 4? Or are the random threads changed to through us off?

I report , you decide!

[Edited on 5/15/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Seems the fist post in the thread has been changed since yesterday.....

Currently:

Simon, thanks for getting everything back up and running (hint hint).

Yesterday:

Simon, thanks for getting everything back up and running and say hello to Uncle Jeff (hint hint).

This is getting mysterious.....

[Edited on 5/16/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Something similar to.... sigmatosis?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Google search SigMAtosis at ATS. It's old news, not relevant to the Hunt unless it somehow becomes so.

I threw in some stuff on another thread that was summarily dismissed, but I am so pleased that it got you guys underway.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I did, thats how I found out vaguely what it was. The word was in a letter... just thought I'd drop it, incase somebody knew anything they wanted to share, since I don't fully understand the nature of it because I wasn't around then...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As far as actively posting Supermods go, Estragon was great - knowledgable, a cunning linguist with great wit, and very fair minded. He may still be contactable by U2U for an opinion.

top topics

join