It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012. An uncommon dialogue .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This thread is based on my understandings and insights gained from reading this book

www.inner-growth.info...

This is part of a trilogy where the author ND Walsch actually has a conversation with the Creator.

Now these books are forward thinking, they push back the veil and may even offend many. It is not my intention to offend , and I can understand why some may even think that a man can even think hes had a conversation with God never mind write 3 books about it, but God has been talking to us all along. Being is always there talking to us its just most of us dont listen. I believe this man, ND Walsh one day started to actually listen.

WALSH: Are their beings from outer space?

GOD: Yes. Of course. Some of the life forms are more primative, some less so. And some are more advanced.

WALSH: Have we been visited by extraterrestrial beings?

GOD: Yes. many times.

WALSH: For what purpose?

GOD: To inquire. In some cases to gently assist.

WALSH: How do they assist?

GOD: Oh, they give a boost now and then. For instance, surely you're aware that you have made more technological progress in the past 75 years than in all human history before that.
Do you imagine that everything from CAT scans to supersonic flight to computer chips you imbed in your body to regulate your heart all came from the mind of a man? If so why didnt man think them up thousands of years before now?

You dont find it strange that in this billion year process of evolution, somewhere around 75 to 100 years ago there was a huge "comprehension explosion"?

You dont see it as outside the pattern that many people on the planet have seen the development of everything from radio to radar to radionics in their lifetime?

You dont get that what has happened here represents a quantum leap? A step forward of such magnitude and such proportion as to defy any progression of logic?

WALSH: if we're being helped technologically, why arnt we being helped spiritually? Why are we not being helped with the "consciousness shift"?

GOD: You are.

The process of shifting the consciousness, increasing the spiritual awarness, of an entire planet, is a slow process. It takes great time and great patience. Lifetimes. Generations.
Yet slowly you are coming around. gently you are shifting. Quietly there is change.
There are beings amongst you now, many of them. They have been helping you for years.

WALSH: Will we ever see them; ever come to know these extraterestrial visitors as who they really are?

GOD: Oh yes. The time will come when your consciousness will rise and your fear subside, and then they will reveal themselves to you.
Some of them already have done so-with a handful of people.

WALSH: Are some of these beings malevolent?

GOD: Some of these beings-the lesser evolved-may be judged by you in this way. Judge not. Some beings have advanced in their technology, but not their thinking. Your race is rather like that.

WALSH: But if these malevolent beings are so technologically advanced, surely they could destroy us. what is to stop them?

GOD: You are being protected. You are being given the opportunity to live out your own destiny. Your own consciousness will create the result.

Which means that in this, as in all things, what you think is what you get.
What you fear is what you will draw to you.
What you resist, persists.
What you look at disappears-giving you a chance to recreate it all over again, if you wish, or banish it forever from your experience.
What you choose, you experience.

I believe after reading book one and two that ND Walsch has recieved great awarness from the Source. After reading these two books I do not doubt him one bit, he is indeed a messenger. This is why I believe from the dialogue above 2012 is totally within our own hands, it is we that create the shift needed and YES we are being visited by benevolant alien beings who do actually walk amongst us to help raise our spiritual frequency. The more awake we become the greater chance we have of them revealing themselves to us.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The boost could be explained by the number we are :

The more we are, the more there are chances someone discovers something...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is quite a fascinating, thought provoking set of books Mr Green, Walsche appears to be discussing "Intent" and the current state of quantum entanglement.

What I have noted over the past few years is that "most" religious people (primarily christian) will not even entertain the thought of reading conversation with god such is the extent of their fear driven brainwashing.

Non religious people seem to avoid any piece of literature containing the word god like plague, even "The god particle".

Walsche (or god) simply puts the readers in a position where he/she has to think very deeply about why they think the way they do in order to continue to read further.

I would challenge any Christian or Muslim etc to read but one of these books (completely) without coming away with a slightly different view on life.

Of course the pastors and priests cannot have their sheeple thinking for themselves, so CWG is viewed in great disdain and is often seen as the work of satan or demons and the flock should burn it.

As an atheist with huge problems with religions interfering with children, particularly at school, I don't really have a problem with CWG being made accessible to them, there is some profound thinking going on in an easy language to follow.

I suppose the scary bit for the xtian community is that CWG puts Jesus to one side and puts the individual at the steering wheeel of their life.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Interesting indeed, Mr Green, I do have a conflicting view though, as Dr. Steven Greer has stated, if there is malevolent beings in this universe with the capability to travel to this planet, would they have not destroyed us 60 years ago when the first atomic bomb dropped and set a signal across the universe?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Interesting indeed, Mr Green, I do have a conflicting view though, as Dr. Steven Greer has stated, if there is malevolent beings in this universe with the capability to travel to this planet, would they have not destroyed us 60 years ago when the first atomic bomb dropped and set a signal across the universe?

Yes I am familiar with Dr Greers view on malevolent aliens in general. He states that some people (such as Lazar) have been "allowed" to see "aliens and alien technology" and then allowed to tell. Dr Greer also states that these "aliens" people are seeing are most probably NOT aliens at all. He says there are 4 distinct groups of beings/entities that are now within the whole UFO field and no distinction is made between them by the general public. These are :-

1) Nanobio machines (programmed life forms)
2) Interdimensional entities (lower astrals/lower dimensional field) creatures that are brought through into this dimension through the manipulation of astral planes
3) Cloned extraterestrial beings (human/alien hybrids using alien DNA from crashes such as Roswell)
4) Actual extraterestrial aliens.

I have most definatly seen entites from 2) and another entity that was either from 3) or 4) , without any information on how advanced the cloned hybrids are compared to actual aliens I really cant say for sure which catagory it came from.

He does state that the idea of malevolent aliens is a created myth by Majestic to create a division of "them and us". This then helps greatly when ETs finally get here to have WW3 on an interplanetary level. I totally agree with him here and this constant "The Greys are bad, they are out to kill us all" is a dangerous stance to take. Even before any alien has revealed itself to us the majority of the population is already driven by fear to agree to go to war with them. Its just insane.

If you read the question/ answer again you may see why God says some may seem to us as malevolent.

WALSH: Are some of these beings malevolent?

GOD: Some of these beings-the lesser evolved-may be judged by you in this way. Judge not. Some beings have advanced in their technology, but not their thinking. Your race is rather like that.

God is saying WE may see them as malevolent, we may judge them that way but that we should not. God says they are infact very much like us, they have advanced technologically but not spiritually as much. He is saying we need to have an open mind as to what we actually think malevolent is.

Through these books Walsch is trying to give back peoples ability to actually THINK forthemselves. To actually be the driving force of their own spirituality and ideas about life. Most peoples ideas on 2012 are based on what they read or what someone else has told them, most probably through fear. People need to now look within and see what THEY actually THINK about 2012.

These books actually give people back the power that has been taken away, this is why they are seen as blasphemous and of the dark. They are most certainly not but control is used to prevent as many picking up these self inspiring books as possible.

It is very evident now to me that 2012 will become whatever the human consciousness desires. The benovolent aliens now amongst us can only do so much to raise the human awarness , then after a point it will become whatever we wish it to become.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

This is quite a fascinating, thought provoking set of books Mr Green, Walsche appears to be discussing "Intent" and the current state of quantum entanglement.

They are among some of the most fascinating books I have ever read. I do believe we are led to read them and that they are shown to us at the very exact time we need them. I am looking forward to reading book three which apparently goes into much more detail about all things metaphysical and who exactly are space relatives are.

What I have noted over the past few years is that "most" religious people (primarily christian) will not even entertain the thought of reading conversation with god such is the extent of their fear driven brainwashing.

Yes this is true, but at the end of the book we are free to make our own desicions about it and if that means we then alter how we think then others must accept this, including religions.

Towards the end of book 2 God actually says we should become spiritual and drop all religions as this was not how God had intened the message to be spread. God wishes us to realize the Source is within and that we can connect to it whenever we wish, we can seek its guidance and YES we can ask it questions, and YES it will answer. The Source did not want us to be controlled through fear and feel that the only place we can connect to it is if we follow a religion. The Source loves us unconditionally and never would it force us to do anything through fear. I seek the Source, this is who I am and now I think for myself I see it is within.

I know other entities exist, I feel this very much but for years I have felt afraid to trust my inner guide. I have always felt other entities and knew aliens were amongst us and this book has given me the confidence to trust my inner feelings because our inner feelings are in fact guidance from the Source.

Many dont want us to do this, they are afraid of loosing control over us. That is why these books will be seen as of the dark but Ive seen the dark and it is not contained within these books. these books are full of love, light and self empowering messages.

I would challenge any Christian or Muslim etc to read but one of these books (completely) without coming away with a slightly different view on life.

And so would I!

I also found interesting the part where God says there are many other worlds in this Universe full of highly enlightened beings who some times choose to incarnate on Earth with the aim of helping us. He says they have evolved to such a point they only now desire to show others the way.

Walsch asks him if Jesus, Buddha, Krishna were one of these enlightened souls, he says was Jesus a space man? God does not go that far in his answer but he does state that such souls do come from "other worlds" that we may see as heaven or from the higher spiritual realms.

I have no problem with opening my mind to such possibilities, but it does take time to reach this point, and maybe thats why these messengers and many more who are here at this time continue tirelessly to raise the frequency so others will want to question what it is they actually think and NOT what they are told to think.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged, Mr. Green. Good post. I read those books, "Conversations with God," and I have to say every one was a good read, and well worth reading. There was also a film dealing with him, can't remember the name, and there is a move called "Indigo" that Walsh plays the Grandfather of the Indigo child...here is a clip from the film.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Your link does not work. Are you sure it is Walsch in this film, I would very much like you to fix the link if you can.

I have sent you a U2U regarding this. Thank you.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Fixed it. For some odd reason, it wouldn't embed. If you get a chance, this movie is a good watch, the little Indigo girl stole my heart. The film explains the Indigo phenomena very well, and Neale Donald Walsch shines as the Grandfather. I have seen it 4 times, our local library has it, and I will buy and add it to our collections.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Here you go.

Read the books too by the way and it is pretty thought provoking, really have to reread them again soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Fixed it. For some odd reason, it wouldn't embed. If you get a chance, this movie is a good watch, the little Indigo girl stole my heart. The film explains the Indigo phenomena very well, and Neale Donald Walsch shines as the Grandfather. I have seen it 4 times, our local library has it, and I will buy and add it to our collections.

No, autowrench it is not fixed.

It is odd because at no point in the books (i admit I have not read book 3 yet which sounds the most interesting, especially to me as I seek knowlege especially of other realities/dimensions/worlds/benevolent beings) does he mention Indigos.
he also shows no interest at all in becoming an actor, maybe you can just send me the link if the U tube link doesnt work.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Thanks for that and many thanks to autowrench for bringing that to my attention. Wow interesting that he felt compelled to make a film about this.
Maybe when he talked of these enlightened souls coming down from other worlds he meant Indigos, Im not sure. I guess even an enlightened soul from another world will still have to go through childhood.

Read the books too by the way and it is pretty thought provoking, really have to reread them again soon.

Yes I dont think all the information can be taken in just after one read. I dont think its a coincidence that books such as this are now available as 2012 approaches. They are there for a reason and that is to help raise awarness and ultimatly raise the human consciousness to enable the shift.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Fun fact: When i read those books i was visited by a Jehova's witness shortly after and chased him away with a discussion about his religion and some points from that book, i even invited him back for another time because i didn't have the time but he never came back
. I like the thought about good an bad and it's subjectiveness about it and what he said about it. At some point i didn't even care if the book is really some discussion with God or just made up, the points were great and i read it with a feeling that i knew everything already just never cristalized the view so to speak.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
At some point i didn't even care if the book is really some discussion with God or just made up, the points were great and i read it with a feeling that i knew everything already just never cristalized the view so to speak.

Yes the books do say that all the information within them we already know and it is just a matter of remembering
We are all on Earth to remember and not learn as most think. We dont need to learn we know already we just have to remember.

Hopefully 2012 is about never having to forget again and live life fully within the knowledge of our God consciousness.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Point taken.

Thank you very much for bringing this interesting bit of information.

I do hope we can see more interesting topics like this from you soon, you've always got my ear Mr Green =)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

Point taken.

Thank you very much for bringing this interesting bit of information.

www.youtube.com...

Dr Greer talks about this at around 15 minutes on this video, its very interesting (sorry about the lady she really does not know when to shut up it seems...its like who is interviewing who here but Dr Greer is well worth the listen)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Walsh has said the books aren't channeled but merely inspired.

More like tuning into the purest forms of his own spirit. Easy to get confused about this with limited understandings and fallback beliefs.

How can we fully understand our experiences if we always apply primitive given beliefs. Remember the mind doesn't expand unless it is free.

About the book in general I think the author was just passing on the fruits of his own spiritual unfolding. It wasn't the most sophisticated by a long shot, not a great idea to associate it with the highest power.

[edit on 28/9/09 by YourForever]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
2O12 is a Scam, but between 2018-2024 the tall white ones are cuming WW2 style.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The texts above in OPs post align with my beliefs precisely, I have to check these books out. Thank you for bringing these to my attention!

Also there is some information in my signature which relates to human consciousness creating peace on a global scale.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have read all three of his CWG books and they were all excellent! I must say I was very impressed and also surprised at the same time. I would recommend these books to any one regardless of any religious belief or non belief.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join