It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist admits to study of roswell crash debris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I came across an article today, a scientist comes forward about the crash debris form roswell, here is the article and the link.

TextA research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle! This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

Some of the crash metal at Roswell was reported by several credible witnesses to have had "shape memory" characteristics. When crumpled, this "morphing" metal returned immediately and seamlessly to its original form. Shape recovery metals ("memory metals") are today emerging as a technology with applications for use in everything from eyeglass frames to spacecraft. An intense review of this subject (reported in an earlier three-part series on the UFO Iconoclasts website) proved very revealing:ยท Nitinol (a lightweight Nickel-Titanium alloy that is the "Cadillac" of memory metals) finds its history in late 1940s metallurgical work at Battelle- in studies that were contracted by Wright Patterson in the months immediately following the Roswell crash.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I'll be adding this to a very long lists of articles to be further researched. I'll also link the article and this thread in my own to keep a record.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

S & F for you

Thanks

Slay

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
thanks I never knew until now that this scientist had previously released information about the Roswell crash.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This has been posted here on ATS before Link.
I think all the technology that we use today has been reverse engineered from ETs. The govt 'releases' this technology in the mainstream by hiring private organizations to do research and these organizations are only given an idea or a theory on how it works. They get govt 'documentation' that explains the concept. But do these private organizations know that what they are working on is alien technology? I dont know.

If you read the book 'Day After Rosewell', then Philip Corso explains how he was involved in putting alien technology into mainstream. I have the e-Book with me I am posting a link here The Day After Rosewell

[edit on 20-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Come to think of it, that "memory foam" from the mattress commercials is advertised to be a new technology created by NASA scientists.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I didn't realize someone had already started a thread on this subject,sorry

top topics

join