It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Are Crop Circles a product of the Collective Conciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Are Crop Circles a product of the Collective Conciousness?

In my mind, one of the most facinating mysteries of our time is the crop circle phenomenon. Not for the phenomenon itself so much as the evolution of the phenomenon, as well as the possible implications of it's existance. Of course we have all heard the different theories, i.e. UFOs, as yet undiscovered weather phenomenon, and pranksters with planks and rope, etc., however I have another theory for you to consider.

First, a brief history is necessary to understand how I came upon this theory: The first crop circle was actually discovered in 1966 when a farmer stumbled upon a UFO rising from a swamp. He watched it rise, spinning and tilting, and finally climbing at a 45 degree angle disapearing into the sky. Continuing down the road and around a bend, he came to the swamp from which the object had risen. There he saw a large circular area that was clear of reeds. A few hours later he returned and the area was covered with floating mass of green reeds that were distributed in a clockwise radial pattern. The circular mass of reeds was about 30 feet in diameter.

Strictly speaking, this isn't how we typically think of crop circles. In this case a UFO allegedly forced some reeds in a circular pattern under water. They later floated to the top. Since then however, crop circles have become known to be a dry-land phenomenon.

I'm old enough to remember the first widely-reported incident in 1970, and if I recall, it was about as simple as you could get - a single, unimpressive, simple circle. Having had a UFO experience in 1967, my first thought at the time was that this could be the landing spot of a disc-shaped UFO. Now I imagine that there were millions around the world that had the same thought.

As every ATS member knows, more of these simple circles started to appear, along with some slightly more complex ones, only to be "debunked" by Doug and Dave in 1991 with their claims of having created these circles as a prank. They referenced the aformentioned "swamp circle" as their inspiration. For a while, this explanation was perfectly feasable to some, however more circles appeared around the world, which were increasingly more complex, and usually attributed to "copy-cat" pranksters. Over the years, many more circles have appeared literally overnight which, over time, became still more complex, pretty much eliminating the possibility of pranksters.

Current day circles are a thing of beauty and awe. Some seemingly with messages for mankind, or incredibly detailed 3-dimentional pictures, proving that there is no way that these can be attributed to weather phenomenon. One is known to have a cryptic representation of the first ten digits of Pi, for whatever reason.

Now, consider this: Let's assume Doug and Dave were telling the truth, and they actually created those crude circles as they claimed. Now suppose enough people who were convinced beyond any doubt that UFOs do exist, and are possibly from an alien source, simply could not believe anything other than crop circles being the result of unknown forces, or just didn't hear of Doug and Dave's prank.

Metaphysical theory, for those who don't know, goes back to ancient times, and some say the bible has hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of metaphysics which have been mis-interpreted or purposely supressed by the elite (more likely, in my opinion). Now assume for a minute that metaphysics does indeed exist as a true science and has always existed. Let's further assume that as this metaphysical science states, you can manifest what I call "state-changes" in your physical world - that is, you can manipulate the physical world with belief alone. Not just claiming belief, but absolute belief beyond any doubt whatsoever.

(CONT)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Do you mean something like this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Now we get to the core of my theory. Assume that when enough people collectively believe something, belief reaches critical mass and the product of that belief is manifested in due time. The crop circle phenomenon is the perfect example of what would be manifested by the collective conscious if the absolute belief in crop circles as a phenomenon had reached critical mass. Naturally, as more "sophisticated" minds believed, more sophisticated circles would manifest.

If this were all true, it would explain absolutely everything in human history! Take Atlantis for example. What if the people of Atlantis simply were not corrupted as we are today and knew that they were the masters of their physical world? Knowing this without any doubt, they would be able to manifest a high-tech utopia, rather than the hell we have made of our world. Look around you and apply this theory to absolutely anything that's happening in the world, or just in your life. I think you will see that it would explain a lot.

The elites have encouraged chaos almost from the beginning of civilization, removing any possibility of the absolute belief of world peace from ever reaching critical mass. What if the elites have had this knowledge all along and suppressed it to push forward their own selfish agenda? If you believe in the elites working for reptilian aliens, suppose the reptilians have denied us this enlightment throughout our history through the elites? What if they were just waiting for technology to advance to the point that they could live in constant luxury, as rulers of the entire human race? If true, it would only stand to reason that they now need to eliminate the vast majority of humankind in order to "own" the collective consciousness on Earth and manifest their utopia. Leave the reptilians out of it if you don't believe in them. The same theory applies if you replace them with the NWO. Or just politics in general. Or the religions of the world. "Divide and conquer" serves the purpose of "de-constructing" the collective conciousness. Think about how many ways in which the human race is divided against itself, not by choice, but by our leadership, and ask yourself, "Does this really seem natural?"

The other side of the coin is this - if this is true, and we are truely masters of our reality, and if we all come to know and believe this without a doubt, we will not have any choice but to manifest a worldwide utopia, and whatever evil forces exist will fall helpless.

Is this what we are are supposed to learn from these circles? Is this what the mass enlightment of 2012 will be?

For those of you who are good at decoding the messages in crop circles, please keep this theory in mind when doing so. You could be the one to rediscover what the elites stole from us millenia ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Do you mean something like this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly. My theory goes a step further however, and states that we've been doing this all along.

I see two problems with that experiment though:
1. You need enough people to reach a "critical mass".
2. They have to unconditionally subconsciously believe it will happen. That's not as easy as it sounds, believe me, I've tried.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

ive cooked up some stuff before... wild stuff man... but... nah...

but if you wanted to make this a testable hypothesis you should start a honest to good control group and see if you cant will something up. you could probably get the numbers if you really reached out.

but honestly nah... but its a great idea. keep em up.

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for this post.

I have been trying to describe collective conciousness and what the elite are trying to do to people through the media and subliminal brainwashing. Seemingly i could not get through to people or i was not making enough sense.

This is exactly what the High priests are trying to do by supressing this conciousness. It is also written in the book "ringing cedars".

You have explained this magnificently. Although i dont think it just stops at crop circles.

Another thing is for the collective conciousness to work people have to move away from hate, violence, anger etc. All of the low vibrations, to a higher Love vibration or positive mind so to speak. Due to over prescribed mass medication from dogma, drugs, tv, media etc may take a little longer for people to realise and wake up to it.

For those who dont know, critical mass conciousness is not just a thought pattern, you need to do it in the physical too.

For eg. An artist draws a garden and then they make that garden come to life by planting it. They are sending out that thought into the universe and another human picks up on a similar thought and designs it in their own way and then makes it in the physical. You still need to be creative with the physical as well as mental.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

What you believe you can achieve, what a mass of conscious being such as us belief the achievement becomes too complex therefore would be unexplained to the eyes of individuals. Am i on the right track? An example would be our financial system, we still don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Star and Flag. I'd been thinking about this for some time. To me, it also fits in with what aspects of reality groups of people are ready to perceive or aren't.

Are Brits more open to the idea of extraterrestrials, if yes, then by this simple openness of perception they would have more reported UFO sightings. If crop circles are manifestations of a collective consciousness it would also make more sense that they would appear near the area where the group of people that contribute the same openness to the collective consciousness live.

I lived in Madison, WI for 4 years while going to college, and I could feel a much lighter density there in terms of what ideas are acceptable topics of conversation or speculation. When I returned home to Honduras, I felt a much heavier density, a sort of darkness in terms of social justice and freedom of thought in regards to anything that could be pegged as unconventional.

I imagine such patches of darkness over geographical areas as the metaphysical objects that obscure our perception of a wider experience of reality. It looks as if many of these dark patches are lifting and clearing and more things are entering the realm of possibility.

Great post man.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by AntiNWO

What you believe you can achieve, what a mass of conscious being such as us belief the achievement becomes too complex therefore would be unexplained to the eyes of individuals. Am i on the right track? An example would be our financial system, we still don't understand it.

The achievement becomes too complex ONLY because TPTB make it so. Understanding the financial system is not necessary to solve the problem. The collective consciousness manifests the solution without having to know what it is. The problems with our financial system are mostly manufactured by our so-called leaders anyway, for their own selfish gain.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

The collective consciousness manifests the solution without having to know what it is.

So is china the collective consciousness? china is doing pretty well at the moment. aren't the leaders part of collective consciousness? due to china having the highest population mean that their collective consciousness is better than other nations>? where are we going with this. i don't know, it is something way too complex for any individual to understand. they have created something called the nation psychology, maybe i need a little more reading in regards. at the moment let's leave it at that.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I read a book about a near death experience called My Decent into Death, by Howard Storm. It is pretty interesting.

Anyway, he describes what you are talking about as something that will "given" to us in within the next 200 years. His experience happened in 1985...
This information was "given" to him by the "beings" that he met in "heaven" during his NDE. They said that humans would be able to do anything they wanted and to go anywhere they wanted, and that death would be a celebration where the person would lay down and choose to die to go back to being with the creator.

Anyway, if you cannot check out the book, here is the wiki link:

Howard Storm

Anti NWO, if you want to read the book, let me know and I can get it to you.

top topics

join