It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops kidnap Palestinians for organs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Israel is using the Palestinians as illegal 'donors' of organs and the organs are sold in Israel. The returned bodies are killed as autopsies show. This is the abuse that is a part of the global crime syndicate.

A leading Swedish newspaper claims Israeli soldiers kidnap Palestinians to steal their organs and sell them in the black market.

In an article titled 'They plunder the organs of our sons', the daily Aftonbladet said Israeli soldiers abduct young Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip and return their bodies to their families after removing their organs. "Our sons are used as involuntary organ donors," relatives of Khalid a Palestinian man from Nablus told Donald Bostrom who authored the report.

He also reported the accounts of other Palestinians whose relatives are fallen the victim of the organ smuggling operation.

Source: www.presstv.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is from PRESS TV, an official Iranian news source. The Comedy Channel of the Middle East.

Recognized worldwide for disseminating false information. Usually pro-Iranian and anti-Israel, anti-British, anti-American.

Here they picked up something from a Swedish tabloid. A good chance this is a planted story in response to recently busted organ selling ring in New Jersey.

Good to know your sources before posting stories.

M

[edit on 18-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Know your sources before posting stories.

The Press TV article quotes a Swedish newspaper, and that paper is not Iran propoganda is it?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
This is from PRESS TV, an official Iranian news source. The Comedy Channel of the Middle East.

Recognized worldwide for disseminating false information. Usually pro-Iranian and anti-Israel, anti-British, anti-American.

M

Kinda sounds like the Comedy Channel of the Western World...ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX...Usually Pro-American, Pro-British Pro-Isreal and Anti-Iranian and Anti-North Korean.

Great sources eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The report quotes Palestinian claims

Just claims, no proof.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No citation other than a claim Palestinian families saying their sons had organs removed by Israeli. There are many Palestinian claims that are never verified.

Israel could claim Palestinians are kidnapping Israeli soldiers and selling their organs.

Aftonbladet is pretty notorious as a the sensationalist rag of Scandinavia. Even the usually neutral Wikipedia concedes that.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftonbladet
The journalistic quality of Aftonbladet has sometimes been questioned. In late 2006, the newspaper's own journalist Peter Kadhammar directed criticism at the fact that his own paper appears to treat the love life of Swedish tabloid celebrity Linda Rosing as equally important to the war in Iraq.

The Swedish film director Ingmar Bergman claimed that Aftonbladet was the main media force behind echoing his alleged financial misdeeds, which finally led to Bergman's self-imposed exile to Munich in the 1970s. In his memoir book Laterna Magica, Bergman called Aftonbladet a rubbish yellow paper"

More elsewhere if you want to check.

Mike

[edit on 18-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As i said on the other thread, moving the comments here before it is deleted.

reply to post by TheAssociate

Try to follow the source of the information. It is claimed in the original article that rabbis which were detained in New Jersey on racketeering charges, and selling organs, this part is true, but then the original article claims that the organs come from Palestinian children being kidnapped and their organs removed...but if you follow what really was happening in the organ smuggling business these rabbis were engaged in you can read this..

This is what your article claims.

The article also links the issue to a recently discovered crime syndicate in New Jersey, which was involved in organ smuggling. Several American rabbis were arrested in connection to the case.

www.presstv.com...

This is what was really happening in the organ smuggling the Rabbis wre engaged.

Mr Marra singled out Brooklyn Rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum as operator of a kidney smuggling operation: "Mr Rosenbaum, who we refer to as our kidney salesman – his business was to entice vulnerable people to give up a kidney for $10,000 that he would sell for $160,000."

thescotsman.scotsman.com...

Although it is still downright evil that these rabbis were enticing people to sell one of their kidneys for $10,000 and then to sell them for $160,000, the source of your article is not only wrong, but is clearly trying to use the corrupted evil rabbis as an excuse to claim that "Israeli soldiers are kidnapping Palestinian children to sell their organs."

The original story is hence a LIE and a hoax.

There are evil people in every walk of life, and yes there are unfortunately also evil and corrupted rabbis, just like there are evil and corrupted people of every race, religion, or spiritual path. It is a fact of life but this is no excuse to make up claims that "Israeli soldiers are kidnapping Palestinian children to sell their organs...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is a report in Haaretz that also says that a Swedish newspaper reported that israel was harvesting organs. Haaretz is not Iran propoganda.

A leading Swedish newspaper reported this week that Israeli soldiers are abducting Palestinians in order to steal their organs, a claim that prompted furious condemnation and accusations of anti-Semitic blood libel from a rival publication.

Source: www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Find source other than wiki, people on here will rip it to shreds. Even though I agree with ya.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

M

Kinda sounds like the Comedy Channel of the Western World...ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX...Usually Pro-American, Pro-British Pro-Isreal and Anti-Iranian and Anti-North Korean.

I was being polite. PRESS TV publishes lies as propaganda.

Mike

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is the original article in the Swedish paper

www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Writer Donald Boström visited a West Bank village and heard villagers complaints regarding Bilal Achmed Ghanaian, whose body was returned after an IDF killing minus internal organs.

IDF claims all Palestinian dead are autopsied.

the article concludes:

www.aftonbladet.se...

“We know that the need for organs in Israel is great, that an extensive illegal organ trade has existed a long time, that it is often done with the blessing of the authorities, including senior doctors at the major hospitals involved, as well as officials at various levels. And we know that Palestinian young men disappeared, back five days later in secrecy at night, all sewn up. [...] It is time to shed light on this macabre activity and what has occurred in the Israeli occupied territories since the Intifada started.”

This story is based on a single unsubstantiated complaint and pure conjecture. Inflammatory invented stuff typical of tabloid journalism.

Propaganda, screaming headine, unrelated photos, no facts.

Miike

[edit on 19-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
This is a report in Haaretz that also says that a Swedish newspaper reported that israel was harvesting organs. Haaretz is not Iran propoganda.

It doesn't matter if the Huff, or the New York Times, or even Fox reporter this, the article is a hoax and is being used as propaganda.

You can read for yourself the real reports about the organ operation which the rabbis in New Jersey were caught doing, and it has nothing to do with the claims of the original article.

If they not only exagerated, but lied about the rabbis who were caught in New Jersey, and since there is no other real report, it is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
the other mroning i woke up and i was ina ice bath and i had too slits in my back my kidnies were gone im ok now tho true stroy

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

What do You call an official US news source?? I call it like I know, and that is the official mouth piece for US psychological warfare upon it's own People.

OP, I know there is a similar thread, but different source... Both threads are of HUGE importance, and aren't about popularity of who gets what credit. It's about waking People up across the globe.

I think the topic at hand could use 1000's of poster's across the net. This is of epic proportions; an actual exposure of Human organ harvesting...

One last note, with this coming to light I personally don't see a false flag to far off; as Israel, and the US are already war posturing.

S&F

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

these peoples that do this for money should all be round up and gutted so that they can see their organs and leave them all opened up like that so you can torture them till they die. and the others just torture forever in a torture camp. open them up, and do frankenstien tests on them while they are awake to feel the pain.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Aftonbladet is pretty notorious as a the sensationalist rag of Scandinavia. Even the usually neutral Wikipedia concedes that.

I like how you said that with a straight face, as if you lived there

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

I like how you said that with a straight face, as if you lived there

Thanks. How do you know where I have and haven't lived?

As a matter of fact I have publishing credentials in Europe, where I spent most of my adult life.

If I had to, I can prove that.

M

[edit on 2-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well lets see here.
First, you said 'rag of Scandinavia' as if people in Iceland and Finland will read it. And I have never heard anyone call it a tabloid except you. Its hard to describe but its psychological the way you said it that did it for me.

Second you're offending the CONSTITUTION with freedom of press and non-interference. ANY Swede would side with the Constitution, WHETHER OR NOT they agree with the artikel!! Who knows if its true? No one until there is an investigation.

And then you call wikipedia a 'usually neutral' source?! You do realise anyone can edit that right?! If I wanted I could go change Canada to say they all live in igloos and hunt by drilling holes in the ice to catch tim hortons doughnuts

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Well lets see here.
First, you said 'rag of Scandinavia' as if people in Iceland and Finland will read it. And I have never heard anyone call it a tabloid except you. Its hard to describe but its psychological the way you said it that did it for me.

Second you're offending the CONSTITUTION with freedom of press and non-interference. ANY Swede would side with the Constitution, WHETHER OR NOT they agree with the artikel!! Who knows if its true? No one until there is an investigation.

And then you call wikipedia a 'usually neutral' source?! You do realise anyone can edit that right?! If I wanted I could go change Canada to say they all live in igloos and hunt by drilling holes in the ice to catch tim hortons doughnuts

I live in Canada. OK, I'll concede using dismissive language.

You may be overreacting to what I said. The paper is bought beyond Sweden and is what is genrally referred to as Tabloid Press. Emphasis on shock, scandal, controvers as opposed to news and analysis. The direction much of the press has slowly been moving towards to survive.

The point maybe missed is that papers like this take incidents they pick up in the wire service and use them as hooks to embellish with a ton of referred specualtion and essentially create stories that aren't really there.

The Toronto Star, who I did some work for many years ago, is going this way. They once were the most reliable news source in the country.

Mike

top topics

<<   2 >>

join