It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Letter reveals swine flu jab has links to killer nerve disease

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Looks like there has been a leak about the flu jab.... like it's not safe yet to give to patients.... the following link provides enough evidence that this jab could cause severe problems just like it did in 1976..... thought you may interested to read about it.....

www.mailonsunday.co.uk... a.html

[edit on 15-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Excellent find. Your link doesn't work so I have posted below.
S&F

Daily Mail

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
From the OP's article above the mention of squalene. This was discussed in an Above Top Secret thread

Dr Tom Jefferson, co-ordinator of the vaccines section of the influential Cochrane Collaboration, an independent group that reviews research, said: ‘New vaccines never behave in the way you expect them to. It may be that there is a link to GBS, which is certainly not something I would wish on anybody.

‘But it could end up being anything because one of the additives in one of the vaccines is a substance called squalene, and none of the studies we’ve extracted have any research on it at all.’

He said squalene, a naturally occurring enzyme, could potentially cause so-far-undiscovered side effects.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thanks for posting the link..... i don't know why they don't work sometimes....... I gave you a star for correcting the link!

[edit on 15-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can see why they would keep it from the public, as not to cause panic, but why the hell would they still go ahead with the trials? tut tut...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Makes me think of other connections, such as MS, ALS Parkinsons etc. They should know which genetic types etc. are most at risk. I would imagine many will fight these pricks.......er, um, jabs.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I will release a knock on the head on anyone who tries to force me getting the vaccine. They will have to fight if they want me to get one...But I never surrend

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
From www.mailonsunday.co.uk (the listed source document):

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

I looked up Guillain-Barre Syndrome on Wikipedia and found this little tidbit:

GBS is a rare side-effect of influenza vaccines, with an incidence of about one case per million vaccinations. Other estimates suggest the incidence of GBS among those receiving the vaccine was one case per 105,000 and that the GBS was not directly due to the vaccine but to its being contaminated with a bacterium that triggers GBS.

*snip*

GBS is a form of autoimmune disorder with a delayed hypersensitivity reaction, or a rare manifestation of serum sickness, or transient syndrome resembling serum sickness with loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain accompanied by weakness (tired feeling), chills, low grade fever and possible evidence of brain involvement, indicated by lethargy and migraine headaches, although one theory of the cause of migraine is a central nervous system (CNS) disorder, or Bickerstaff's brain stem encephalitis, a regional variant of GBS.

Hmmm....

Then I remember the thread CDC and HHS may lift ban on HIV-Carrying Immagrants showing up on ATS earlier today. So I looked it up and checked out the article referenced. Sure enough, right there at the top of the official document is this title:

42 CFR Part 34

Medical Examination of Aliens--Removal of Human Immunodeficiency Virus
(HIV) Infection From Definition of Communicable Disease of Public
Health Significance; Proposed Rule

All this amid the cries of Universal H1N1 Armageddon. All this amid dries for mandatory injections.

Then I remember back to a mere few months ago when the cries were not over H1N1, but over H1N5... anyone remember the bird flu? You know, the one that has yet to become a pandemic or even a localized epidemic?

I am seeing a pattern here. Society has evolved along the lines that certain powers wish it to evolve. I have spoken many times of the innumerable cases I have personally seen where over-medication and improper medication by doctors were the direct cause of the death of an extended family member. Yes, we have turned into a society that will pop anything into ourselves as long as the good all-knowing doctor says we should. When we see deaths caused by this attitude, the same excuse seems to always surface: "He must have needed more/better medical care than he got".

Bull-pockets!

Humanity has lasted a long long time on this planet, without the intervention of doctors and modern medicines and technology. these simply did not exist for the vast vast majority of our existence as a species. The media and the government, not to mention the AMA, would love for us to believe that doctors and doctors alone can give life. What was once a rare occurrence has today become a ritual that increases in intensity with age: the trip to the doctor. Today we are expected to have an annual check-up, periodic tests run, and to use over-the counter medicines lavishly. Should all this not place us in the prime of health (which would be hard to accomplish, since many of those over-the-counter medicines are actually toxic at the maximum recommended level), we must instead begin a life-long regiment of regular trips to the doctor, with intervals ranging from 6 months to once a week. We must do this because since the over-the-counter medicines have not made us perfect, it is obvious that stronger medicines are required.

Bull-pockets!

There are plenty of rumors about holistic and unconventional cures for the diseases that plague our society most. One I remember is Dichloroacetate salts for cancer. When taken in recommended amounts, they are safe as has been proven by years of use to treat other ailments, and there is strong evidence that dichloroacetate salts will cure cancer completely. But no doctor will prescribe them. Why? Because they cure people, which affects the amount of patients paying big bucks to insurance companies who in turn pay big bucks to the doctors to keep treating the illness. The illness makes money; a cure does not.

Now back to the articles I referenced earlier. We are being told daily through TV and radio and newspapers how important it is to get not just one, but three flu shots this year. Now we find out this shots can have an autoimmune side effect. We were told when AIDS and HIV came out that we were not to be alarmed; it would be wrong to go so far as to quarantine someone for such an illness, or even to restrict who they could contaminate. Now we find that the CDC itself is recommending that HIV is no problem should it be spread in the US. Bear in mind that HIV is also an autoimmune virus.

That phrase 'auto-immune' seems to be the common thread here. It refers to a debilitation of the immunity system, the first defense any life-form has to illness and disease. Ask anyone who has watched someone die with full-blown AIDS: any little contaminant, even a mild cold, becomes deadly. That's what happens when the immune system fails. We die. Painfully and horribly.

For many years I have heard that the population was to be whittled down to what I always considered an absurd level. I used to scoff at it. Now I am giving that rumor some serious consideration. What better way to whittle out the weak and defenseless and therefore useless members of society than to begin systematically destroying the immunity of those in society? And what better way to make absolutely sure that those who remain will be good little servants than to have control over whether they live or die, in the form of their medical care which is now necessary for survival thanks to these autoimmune agents?

Sure, you will have the freedom of speech. Just don't say anything wrong, or you will be the victim of a computer error and you won't get to see the doctor or refill your meds this month. They'll have it fixed by next month though, just in time for your funeral.

Sure, you have freedom of religion. Just don't believe anything that is unpopular because if you do, you might find you don't have health care thanks to a bureaucratic error.

Sure, you can have a firearm. Oh, did we mention that is considered an unhealthy act, so that medicine you need that is in short supply would be better spent on someone who is not acting in an unhealthy manner. Sorry.

Check your e-mail box: Our records indicate that you have missed three days of work in the last year. As clearly stated in your work contract, the maximum days which can be missed are two per year. Your medical coverage is therefore revoked until you have the maximum allotted two days absenteeism within the previous year.

The only thing standing in the way of this right now in the US is that pesky little thing about patient's rights to refuse medical care. Without giving them the poison to make them dependent on the system, the above scenario cannot occur. So now we need nationalized health care to make sure that everyone takes their poison so we can save them later.... as long as they do as they are told. You notice the thread recently about the Congress and the White House being exempt from the nationalized health care proposal? Of course they are! If you want to poison your enemy, you must make sure you drink from different glasses!

Sorry if it sounds like I am hijacking your thread here, but I just put 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 together and it didn't make 8.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

You have added some important info not hijacked my thread as such.... i think what you have added is relevant to the thread!!

Good work!

I'll check back in the morning

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This has been public knowledge since 1979, which is when I first learned of it. That's thirty years ago. And I'm no medical worker or insider. I read about it, most likely in a newspaper or heard it on the news.

This is hardly a "leaked" letter, since the connection to Guillain-Barre Syndrome and the swine flu shots was never a secret. The current thinking is that GBS is an autoimmune disease that attacks the nervous system. It is associated with influenza vaccinations. I don't know if it happens with any flu, or only H1N1, but it is a well-known risk of at least some flu vaccinations.

After the mass flu vaccinations in 1976, about 3000 people came down with GBS. Of those, about 300 died. That's out of 46 million vaccinations. Those are pretty good odds, especially considering even normal flu has a higher mortality rate.

To reiterate what I've said before: No medical treatment is 100% safe. There is always a risk of injury or death, from any medical treatment. People can die from taking an aspirin. Doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. When deciding whether to have any treatment (or vaccination), the question is always whether the dangers of the treatment outweigh the dangers of the disease.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Then I remember back to a mere few months ago when the cries were not over H1N1, but over H1N5... anyone remember the bird flu? You know, the one that has yet to become a pandemic or even a localized epidemic?

Well put, my good friend.
You, as always, give a thorough and well-researched presentation as to the entire immunization fiasco. I don't know anyone that does a better job of adding pertinent material to a thread than you.

Thank you for this very important information. I for one, will take my chances with the natural defenses that God has given me, to fight influenza. I have never had a flu shot, and have never had the flu. On the other hand, I had a close relative who DIED as a result of a flu shot received. That is enough for me, but for others, hopefully your information will help them to decide what they need to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

• More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
  • 500 cases of GBS were detected.
  • The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
  • The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
  • The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.

It is being developed by pharmaceutical companies and will be given to about 13million people during the first wave of immunisation, expected to start in October.

Read more: www.mailonsunday.co.uk... a.html

Coming from a media outlet no less. Wow.
This is big stuff. The government and WHO have been pushing the vaccine idea since the outbreak. People should be asking themselves what the heck is going. On one hand the government appears concerned for your health, heck they want to use your tax money to buy a vaccine to give to you to protect from a killer flu. On the other hand they seem to know that the vaccine has more chance of harming you than the flu.

Outrageous. Absolutely.

I suggest all of ATS digg, facebook, etc or email as many people as you can

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As if the OP news isn't bad enough, there is this, which just appeared:

LONDON (AP) — Polio, a dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria despite efforts to stamp it out. And health officials say in some cases, it's caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year — about twice those afflicted in 2008. The polio problem is just the latest challenge to global health authorities trying to convince wary citizens that vaccines can save them from dreaded disease. For years, myths have abounded about vaccines — that they were the Western world's plan to sterilize Africans or give them AIDS. The sad polio reality fuels misguided fears and underscores the challenges authorities face using a flawed vaccine.

content.usatoday.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Mandatory flu vaccinations, in schools are one thing that worries me. I heard Europe has bought almost 160 million vaccines and want to start on babies 3 months old. The vaccine has never been tested on infants.

My son was required to get the chicken pox vaccination last fall before attending kindergarten so I agreed. He ended up with a full blown case of chicken pox. The doctor said it was rare. I don’t buy it.

I don’t even know what’s in it. Is is a combination on Avian and Swine? I read one dead bird had West Nile. Now I wonder if infected birds aren’t carrying West Nile as well. All I can say is bio-engineering.

Health and Human Services Secretary (and Bilderberg member) Kathleen Sebelius told the Associated Press on June 16 that she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for a massive swine flu vaccine this fall and added that schools are being put on notice that they might be turned into factory assembly line shot clinics. “If you think about vaccinating kids, schools are the logical place,” Sebelius said.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

All I can say is bio-engineering.

Personally, I think it is social-engineering. I don't buy the scare tactics that are being used regarding the flu. The "swine" H1N1 flu has turned out to be an extremely mild flu, and so now that they were wrong about it, the new party line is that is will "come back more dangerously" in the fall. Yes, "We're from the government and we're here to help you". Be fearful and trust us. Do exactly what we say, and you will be fine.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good job everyone
this is now all over the web

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Good point about the trust issue. I was just reading about the deaths in the 70's from getting vaccinated.

What is odd is this flu seems to peak in summer, wheras most die off by now. This isnt flu season.

As we speak India is in a full blown Swine flu panic. They are portaying it as more panic than flu but you know. We went through the worries too.

Many outsiders will jump in line for the shot. I heard it takes a few days before it effects the brain. I'll be watching them.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I dont get why people dont understand that they dont live forever, that they are simply passing through. The propaganda and every MSM make it look like we are imortals... Screw them and their needles. I am and will continue to be imperfect on my own terms. Dictation is meant for schools, not for life.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Good job everyone
this is now all over the web

www.google.com...

No doubt! It spread like wild fire. What is odd that the averge person must type in the keywords to get there. I doubt we will hear it on our local news stations.

Hopefully just the words "Swine Flu" will alert them. Good detective work!

Too much money and power involved.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
As if the OP news isn't bad enough, there is this, which just appeared:

LONDON (AP) — Polio, a dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria despite efforts to stamp it out. And health officials say in some cases, it's caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year — about twice those afflicted in 2008. The polio problem is just the latest challenge to global health authorities trying to convince wary citizens that vaccines can save them from dreaded disease. For years, myths have abounded about vaccines — that they were the Western world's plan to sterilize Africans or give them AIDS. The sad polio reality fuels misguided fears and underscores the challenges authorities face using a flawed vaccine.

content.usatoday.net...

Amigo,
I have three people I went to grammar school with (980 in my senior class so not a small school) that took the old Sabin vaccine as did I. They have contracted a form of polio in the last two years. One before that died as a result of misdiagnosis of the poliomyelitis because her records showed that she had taken the original vaccine. I understand that this has been happening quite a bit. It's not a stretch to think that this new H1N1 vaccine will have similar problems down the road!
Zindo

[edit on 8/15/2009 by ZindoDoone]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join