It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant red light in Arizona Sky.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I live in the Phoenix area and did not see this. I was outside last night too...I would have like to have seen it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Have you done a search in your area to find out if anyone else had witnessed it? Sounds like it would have been interesting to see!

Lots of people have witnessed it, I check MUFON regularly to check for UFO activity in my area. I have seen alot of strange sights out here under the stars at night. If I had a camera I might take some pictures, but the UFOs frighten me greatly, I don't know if I am brave enough.

But you should definately come out to Arizona if you want to see some weird #. There are satellites and the ISS and whatnot, but there are also some wild other things that are unexplainable and scary. I saw a giant UFO the shape of a sphere mimicking the crescent moon not too long ago and nearly had a heart attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can you estimate an alt-azimuth ?

90 (straight above your head)
20 (just above horizon)

n,s,e,w ?

How bright was it ? Like Venus or dim ?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Shaun1111

I would love to know how to communicate telepathically. How do you do it? The only thing I get is a slight feeling, that can only be characterized as my own voice inside my head as a result of that feeling. The recent UFO siting I had, my mind went perfectly still. Even though I attempted to communicate all I got was a calming feeling. What did they tell you?

hi,

well, there is not much to it actually..

just use your thoughts..

the time when they were able to link up with me was cool, cause i said hi brothers...come closer and the instant i thought that they did and the craft lit up bright and was coming closer..but

i messed up and got frightened a bit by some coyotes on the mountain and the craft or merkabah or lightship, whatever they were using flew away..

darn it!

i'm ready for contact though,,,i just say to them don't scare me cause i am a bit of a scaredy pants...even though i know i shouldnt be scared of anything and honestly i'm not, but some things startle me i guess i can say..

know what i mean?

i'm sure i'll get stronger as i remember more and learn more..

that's something i'm working on..

anyways..go hang out on south mountain at night and enjoy the show

much love to you and all..

namaste;

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Okay what you described isn't what I was thinking of as telepathic, but is exactly what I do and experience.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=7447

I apologize that I couldn't get a bigger picture of the red light. I used a Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-W120 7.2 Mega Pixels-Optical zoom4X-+ISO3200 I had the camera at full zoom when I took the picture. The picture looks much better on my computer. I captured several other very small red lights on the same shot. I could only see the "one" big red light with the the naked eye. At any rate, it was still amazing. Has anyone heard what the bright red light was all about yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by szq57

Here you go I embedded it for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d2962c6352d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Now imagine that red dot but BRILLIANTLY birght like beams of red luminating around it, like a red of light of a plane but many times brighter.

I wouldn't even think anything of it if it weren't for the akwardly enourmous size of it.

Also it just sat there for awhile as if taunting pheonix below.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I saw something very strange tonight around 930, I made a post about it. I am def going to report it to MUFON. At the time, I was so scared I wanted to call 911 and have them tell me it was just a balloon!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

hey, there's another arizonan who thought he was going to get abducted...is this like a coordinated hoax or something?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

lol I know, I just noticed that... I wish I were in Arizona!

other thread

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well that sucks I missed it,I have a place in Ahwatukee and I'm always searching the sky,I also have a place in Calif,and of course I was in Calif at the time,just my luck

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Something odd is going on out here in the valley, the red light was probably the freakiest Unidentified entity I've ever witnessed and now another thread about different lights.

What's so interesting about Arizona?

Why all the lights in Pheonix especially the famous lights over phoenix that THOUSANDS of people reported at the same time.

Another thread involving Arizona lights: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really want to know what the red light was.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

no reason to be scared...

life it out there..

make a friend

fear is not going to help you in any way.

love is the win..

think about contact and what you would do, that is a great exercise

hugs

namaste'

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I just want to know what it was.

Anyone else have any ideas or explanations?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I just want to know what it was.

Anyone else have any ideas or explanations?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'd like to see this red light. Tell me where in the sky it was? what direction should I look?

As for my little sighting, I want to go back out there and see if it appears again.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A report just came out regarding this light...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
A report just came out regarding this light...

www.examiner.com...

Hey my report is in there! lol , I never should have said I got scared lol

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That falls more under Dr. Gibbles sighting. There's two reports on MUFON that describe the sighting I had in better detail. It was not an orb I wouldn't be as freaked out it, more like a giant red star.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join