It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Star Trek Voyage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
CG

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That's one of the big problems with Bush...He's become nothing but a joke; There's even a new form of *humor* created by him...Bushisms.

The *real* problem is that the Constitution & the American public are the butts of the joke & the punchline is on *us*.

Here's another example of the efficiency of the Bush administration: www.thesmokinggun.com...

CG

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Your link was funny, I couldn't help but giggle. It leaves me wondering what qualified him for the invitation in the first place. Most likely a credit report of some kind I would guess.

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It was probably voter registration or perhaps he signed up for a national or local GOP mailing list, maybe some mischief on Kirkpatrickss end.

I dig that site MD!

posted on Jul, 11 2002 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CG
It leaves me wondering what qualified him for the invitation in the first place.
What makes me wonder is what qualifications Bush has for being in the White House at all...It certainly wasn't the vote.

So then what would qualify the Bush administration to send an invite like that to someone who's in jail?

CG

posted on Jul, 11 2002 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In my dream the American people wake up to this crook, and arrange for him to get real cozy with his little pen pal!

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Might as well keep dreaming...

Once you've tried to show people the truth, you just might be surprised at how many people would fail to see it.

If you *keep trying* to show them the truth, they'll either shoot you or nail you to a tree. Take a look, in the tide of history, of what the final fate of the greatest peacemakers was.

CG

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have learned to keep my investigational persona here at the computer, for the most part. People don't understand folks that spend time doing what we do, here in places like this. I have bitten my tongue at more than afew functions of one kind or another, when I could have set them straight. People don't want to know the truth about much of what goes on, they don't want the boat rocked. They don't want to ask themselves hard questions, that would require action on their part. Its an interesting dilemma, I still have to deal with from time to time.
In anycase, it was just an observation I thought to share.

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The best strategy I've been able to come up with so far involves starting something small, but anonymously. Something that would grow too quickly for any governmental/corporate administration to track the source until its already grown too big to stop *from* that source.

In a nutshell, if I had the gift for words, I'd write up a petition & start circulating it across the country; In the form of a petition, it would be representative of the "will of the people" confronting the current practices of lies, secrecy & treachery...A petition that would call for a complete investigation/shakedown of the governmental & big business systems, holding the crooks *accountable* for what they've been doing to this country for generations. Once the greedy fatcats have been dealt with, the entire governmental system could be overhauled to *prevent* such an easy route into self-serving corruption.

Such new regulations could include better screening for candidates into elected offices...The *requirement* to faithfully provide the truthful information needed for background checks before even being able to put the candidate's name on the ticket for voting...Fire the entire Electorial College for being unneccesary middlemen in the "Representational" process (They've never been *required* to follow the public opinion vote, even though it's been standard practice for them to do so; This "extra stage" merely provides another avenue open to corruption).

It would take many more new regulations than I could probably conceive & *much* more than I could put into words, but this would be a good start...

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Most Republicans tend to staunchly support a right winger even when the truth is evident that they've been caught with their fingers in the pie and/or the cookie jar.

Dems do so also but only to a certain degree but most are reasonable folks who will at least listen to an intelligent argument, but the righties tend to be more emotional about it and less likely to listen to anyone who has a bad word to say about "their" people.

I hate to "generalize" but I've seen the republicans fall into 2 main categories: 1). the right-wing redneck bible thumpers who swear all democrats are satinists and child molestors,
or
2). the rich elitist business owner who wants all taxes abolished and all the poor and downtrodden citizens should be either jailed, deported or exiled.

I'm really tired of the protection given to these white collar crooks who are no better than a gang-banger robbing a 7-11 at gunpoint. The only difference is that the white collar types make off with alot more cash and even when their caught they get to keep their ill-gotten booty. JUST DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What is a generalization is the all republicans have something to do with 'big business' and democrats 'stand for the 'working man.' That's horse shoot. What the a majority of people need is to bring home more of their earnings, if the GOP doesn't typically lower taxes than I have missed the boat. In reality, I think imho, the government can do little for me other than raise and lower my taxes, much else I am not really concerned with. Democrats LOVE to raise taxes (though they NEVER say during a campaign that they are going to raise taxes. btw, Clinton gave us the LARGEST tax increase EVER!) Democrats TRY to solve problems for people that actually think the government can really *solve* their problems. The 'effect' is taxes are raised. I read somewhere that 9 out of 10 of the wealthiest Senators/Congressman are democrats. Typically, I am a republican, though I am neither a 'redneck' nor a rich elite. I think most 'elite' (like 'stars' in hollywood) are ulra-liberal. Besides, I think the dems are very stale these days. They have no 'game.' Which party is has come up with some pretty good ideas these days? flat taxes, social security privatization, school vouchers: great ideas that have come from the GOP camp. Dems have no leaders either. Hillary? PLEASE! Tom Daschle, riiight.

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So you see, no matter which party has the majority, taxes keep going up...And they *still* spend our money faster than they can steal it from us.

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
in both parties is that they are mostly all scumbag lawyers, which maybe the biggest blight on our political systems.

posted on Aug, 23 2002 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What's the worst ? Clinton in the White House or Bush Jr in the White House ?

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why do you think I never actually vote for *any* candidate on the ticket? I'd like to se a race for office actually become a Good vs. Evil thing instead of always being a choice of lesser Evils.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Why do you think I never actually vote for *any* candidate on the ticket? I'd like to se a race for office actually become a Good vs. Evil thing instead of always being a choice of lesser Evils.

It seems that we have the same problems everywhere in the whole world.
If I had to vote today, I do not what I'll do. In my country, if you don't go to your local vote office, you'll have to pay a big bucks amount. I don't want to pay & I don't want to vote. What a hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
What's the worst ? Clinton in the White House or Bush Jr in the White House ?

His complacency on terrorism, in part, cause 9/11 and he left our economy in shambles. Clinton was detrimental to our county. Thus far, we�re much better off with Bush, imho. Clinton�s tax increase alone was enough to make me want to vomit. Not to mention the several scandals and he sold out our national security to China just to raise a few campaign dollars�I could go on and on, but Bush has done some good, (again imho) for our country. If only Hillary, Daschle, Boxer, and Carville would go away we�d be in pretty good shape.

[Edited on 24-8-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm not living in USA Bob88. And when I heard news from USA, these news are allways comings from the media ( and for me, all f them are pro left-wing ).

Your post reflect my opinions about Clinton & Bush, but I'm feeling really alone. I have many friends and I know a lot of peoples. None of them are thinking that Bush is the good guy. They think that Clinton was the good one. It's not my opinion !

But I have to admit that I don't know what's going on with Bush Jr. I can just say that I'm pro-Bush because I don't like Democrat Presidents. I can remember Carter era, Clinton era, and for me, they don't like their country.

Of course I'm probably special.Me, I see Ronald Reagan like the best President.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I didn't care much for Carter either. Too young to remember his presidency though...so everything is just what I read on him. I liked Reagan and I think he was a great president. Simple and effective. I like what Bush has done. Some other things he's done seem to have to please the democrats. Such is politics. He gets a bad wrap because, as you know, we have a left wing media. They aren't kind to conservatives. The front page of the NY Times reads more like an editorial these days. It's not easy to be a conservative. There are other media outlets, conservative, or even just non-commie web sites, books and talk radio - all doing very, very well these days because people are realizing mainstream media is tainted. (I don't think we have a liberal talk radio show here in the US while conservative talk radio is doing well).

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Which one is worse, Clinton or Bush? Whoever can't see the difference is someone that I have no need in talking with. Anyone who didn't see the damage done to the constitution by Bubba and his crowd, yet wants to throw rocks at Bush for things that might, possibly happen, doesn't understand the way things are supposed to be in the first place. Bush gets a bad rep because the commies in the media have no desire to treat a conservative republican fairly. They think that we ought to be taxed to death and those who survive should be stripped of their individual rights as we are too stupid to be allowed to walk around without government control. You wanna know why we are in the situation that we are now, with terrorism and all? Loom back at the years between '92 and 2000. There are the answers, if you want to be honest with yourself.

Bob, I remember Carter's presidency. Nice guy, but niceness is just a personality trait. He was a Trilateralist that resigned from his membership when he became president, but was still one of them. Hence, the Panama giveaway. It couldn't be controlled by the Chinese today if we still owned it.

Really, people, politics is fun and all, but get with some reality. Learn the foundation of this nation for yourself, not just what the NEA endorsed rot is taught by the semi-literate liberal puppets teach you in public re-education.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join