It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
MJ's Death certificate has been released.....and guess what...cause of death is "deferred":

www.aolcdn.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67

He wasn't a genius, just an entertainer, and the only thing he has really left behind is a messed up family, messed up kids (his own) and hundreds of millions in debt.

The revenues from the insurance, non-returned ticket sales, and resurgence of music sales will do much toward the repaying the debt and providing for his children. To be honest when I heard about the concerts, I thought there was some sort of a scam in progress. Both he and his handlers were well aware of what they were doing, in my worthless opinion, and think this was the plan all along - even if on a somewhat subconscious level. The man was really miserable - physically and emotionallyl - and this solved a lot of things, and set him free.

That's my 'conspiracy' theory...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by MysticSky]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Nice find. Thank you. How convenient and familiar. It is exactly like 9/11 - media in first minutes of the tragedy is implementing opinion in the public mind - cardiac arrest - the same with Twin Towers - Bin Laden.

Investigation? It doe not matter - media knows better.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here is Michael talking about ow he out thought Sony. He also says that Sony is very angry about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Don't know about that, but I did wonder what event may be getting covered up by his death and the massive profiteering that followed. It's always in the realm of possibilities that a list is maintained of disposable personalities to be killed when a distraction is needed.

An interesting thought. Never thought about it, but it makes sense. That makes me wonder who is gonna be next and when?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Henry Makow thinks that MJ was a mind control victim, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I think that many of the celebrities who are used as huge media distractions probably are. Here’s Dr. Makow’s take.

www.henrymakow.com...

Given the video above (well done btw), is it possible that MJ was beginning to escape his programming and had to be eliminated?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Henry Makow thinks that MJ was a mind control victim, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I think that many of the celebrities who are used as huge media distractions probably are. Here’s Dr. Makow’s take.

www.henrymakow.com...

Given the video above (well done btw), is it possible that MJ was beginning to escape his programming and had to be eliminated?

Oh snap! Thanks for that.

I havent hear of Henry Makow but I made this thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Thanks for that - I'll look into that site.

Here is good compilation of interviews and speeches that are pointing towards the assassination scenario

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Very interesting - I'll look through it in a moment.

Also in interview to Mail on Sunday MJ's sister La Toya Jackson is convinced MJ was murdered. Quote

“I said to him, ”Tell me what happened?” But he was vague and simply said, ”He just didn’t make it.” I wasn’t pleased with that answer, but you have to be careful as the kids were there. I felt weird and not right.” “This was the only man who knew what went on, but he wasn’t telling me. And then he disappeared,” she added. “Michael was murdered. And we don”t think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive.”

Link www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Way to take the ball and run with it.
No snappage here though.

reply to post by FIFIGI

Nice!

Do look into Makow a bit. He's the inventor of the board game Scruples, a PHD and exposer of the feminist agenda. I don't with everything he suggests, but he's a good source to give a listen to I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is suspicious fox mentions that MJ's Dr Murray joined Freemasonry

Three years ago, Murray joined the Freemasonry, the international fraternal society that dates back to the early 17th century. His friends say this new network galvanized his growing side business.

LINK to the FOX article

He broke free from Programing. The name of the tour was "This Is It" (for them).

[edit on 13-7-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Consider Directed Energy Weapons. wiki

Very precise - hard to detect - see a little description here

HERE is a radio program discussing the same issues I have listed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.ziofascism.net... - Interesting read here.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I wish I had seen this earlier because for this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found another video of him accusing Tony of Sony of conspiracy to manipulate minority superstars during another interview.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

VERY strange that Faux News would be mentioning things like freemasonry in connection with MJ’s death. Perhaps those on the right end of the dialectic box are ready to consider conspiracy theories again now that a D is the decider. Of course if it’s in the MSM it means that the big money wants them to believe it. More divide and conquer?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I noticed that on the fox article too but, unfortunately if Joe Jackson has his hands in this mess then I don't see it being persued much further...if so I will be realllllllllly surprised. I mean honestly, now Joe wants to put MJ's kids into the business? That is the LAST thing MJ ever wanted for his children. He protected them from the media for a reason and his decision should be respected (for life).

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2009/07/20/lkl.joe.jackson.cnn

I am curious as to why now that MJ is dead that now Joe J Sr. is denying MJ's claims of abuse. It is not as if he wasn't given opportunity by the press to say so long ago.

IMO he is pursuing this murder charge (not as if it is unfounded) to throw suspicion of deeds and from his previous devious behavior upon others.

I honestly can't wait to hear from his best friend Liz and others and for them to come forward to solidify what MJ has claimed in the past as fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Thanks for the video - appreciate that.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Thanks for the video - appreciate that.
reply to post by FIFIGI

Don't thank me, all I did was pick it fresh of the CNN tree last night.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Have his friends started commenting yet. I know Uri is having a interview soon, he always comes out with some pretty interesting stuff.

I am surprised Chris Tucker is yet to comment?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join