It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth In Imminent Danger ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We are getting very close to seeing it happen. imo

From the following link...

www.bushcountry.org...

Keep these markers in mind...

1. ISS (International Space Station) will be in the news as experiencing untenable problems whereas it will be evacuated (masked), temporarily. This is a �MARKER� on the time scale.

2. The satellite system will be put on the same kind of alert system as a direct flare from the SUN.

3. Those satellites cannot be turned to avoid damage are the GPS System

The first is happening or has happened. The gyroscopes are failing, so they say.

There is going to be a major military event/drill soon, on the east coast from Main to Florida with the second airforce and two air craft carrior groups so simulate an attack upon the USA. I think that is the last thing to see in place as they don't want any of this on the west coast when it happens.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thread has already been made about it. Initial statement claims it is false. I can not count the number of times something like this has been claimed to occur... and hasn't. How will you people feel if nothing happens on your worshiped 2012?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"April 16th"

that seems to be a pivotal day in many prphecies, including the "John Titor" hoax.

Mainly keep an eye on the spring months of march-may

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
How much do you want to bet it was written by the guy who makes the profits at godssimpleplan.com ? Notice there is a convenient link at the end, and this article was anonymously written?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
well the end is coming. it's just a matter of how and when. it's inevitable.
a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. with each step, the end gets closer.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree. Eventually someone is going to be right in predicting the demise of humanity and / or life. It is just a matter of random chance and probability. However, I highly doubt these doomsday predictions today, after all, they have been predicting the end since the beginning, or close to it, and yet here we are.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Edited. Check the predictions forum if you are interested, thanks.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just from a quick glance through his list....

Were these things actually said/done?

# Bush responding to Woodward, when Woodward asks how History will judge the Iraqi invasion. "We'll all be dead."

# FEMA warning all Americans to stock the pantry and be ready to shelter in place.

edit: spelling

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Just from a quick glance through his list....

Were these things actually said/done?

# Bush responding to Woodward, when Woodward asks how History will judge the Iraqi invasion. "We'll all be dead."

# FEMA warning all Americans to stock the pantry and be ready to shelter in place.

edit: spelling

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by parrhesia]

I never recieved an FEMA warning and if Bush did say something like that the democrats would be all over it by now...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Iran starstruck by UFO phenomenon

Scientists say the sightings are a result of natural phenomena, but many people say they are spy planes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Didn't buy Woodward's book, so I cannot attest to that fact or fiction.

Have downloaded FEMA's and Homeland Security's advice for troubled times. Both recommend a well stocked larder, as well as usefulnes of plastic sheeting and duck tape.

I also listen to the James McCanney Science Hour. he's been advocating being prepared for quite some time now. Comet's aren't dirty snowballs.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
maybe we have secret agents like 007 to prevent world wide halocaust....

but don't worry about it guys, why do you have to worry when you live to the fullest? we all know earth is going to end someday, might be tomorrow for all we know. just go out and enjoy life...that's all that matters in the end

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Thread has already been made about it. Initial statement claims it is false. I can not count the number of times something like this has been claimed to occur... and hasn't. How will you people feel if nothing happens on your worshiped 2012?

This crossed with this:

Muaddib - posted on 2004-5-4 at 06:50
Edited. Check the predictions forum if you are interested, thanks.
[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Muaddib]

Implies a need for three (3) new forums to differentiate from Predictions::

Prophecy: News that might occur, based on somebody's whim/daydream/fantasy/religious mania.

Predictions: Stories calculated/extrapolated to occur from current indications.

All requiring 'consume-by' dates so that archives would, of course, get shuffled into:

MisPredicted: News that never happened.

Predicted: How did they do that, anyway? (empty forum, probably?)

[Edited on 2004-5-4 by Teknik]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The thing about Bush responding to woodward about how we will "all be dead" was completely taken out of context, thus giving me the impression that this article was used to scare people with no basis...

Woodward asked Bush a question somewhere along the lines of if he would care how he is remembered in history based on the Iraq war, and Bush said "It doesn't matter. We'll all be dead." (not an exact quote)...but anyway he just meant that he doesn't care about how history remembers him because he'll be dead anyway. (Really great philosophy, I'm sure Hitler used similar reasoning when wondering what people of the future will think of him)

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!! We're all gonna die!!!!! ahhhhhahhaaaaahaahahah. lol. I dont belive it. Llots of people calimed that a meteor is going to hit the Earth it never did.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Do you want to know why Zuzubar supports 2012. Because it's true.

3 galaxies line up exactly the MAYANS predicted. This is the real stuff. The earth has a good 8 years. The romans were just as advanced as us up till 1900. We are advanced. 2012 will be year of terror. It's not like this John Titor shi t that they put everywhere. If you want more info u2u me. I will have no more communications on this thread.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
well the end is coming. it's just a matter of how and when. it's inevitable.
a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. with each step, the end gets closer.

There is no end ....there is no death ....just a transference of energy.....
sure one day the sun and all the planets will die but death is nothing more than a transference of energy.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If our civilization is good enough we will build ships that will out live our solar system and continue making new generations. The Earth and the solar system will come to end and it is not up to the common to know when the time is up here.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuzubar

3 galaxies line up exactly the MAYANS predicted. This is the real stuff. The earth has a good 8 years. The romans were just as advanced as us up till 1900. We are advanced.

Uh I am not sure what exactly the context you are refering to, but the Romans were not just as advanced as us in 1900. The world had made huge strides in the late 18th and 19th centuries.

Were you refering to just astronomy?

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is what Bush said.

"The president told Woodward: "I am prepared to risk my presidency to do what I think is right. I was going to act. And if it could cost the presidency, I fully realized that. But I felt so strongly that it was the right thing to do that I was prepared to do so."

Asked by Woodward how history would judge the war, Bush replied: "History. We don't know. We'll all be dead." "

Excerpt taken from.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Didn't the president or the vice president comment on the citizens of the U.S to stock up on scotch tape, and have a sealed room or something? I didn't do any of that since if some kind of chemical, nuclear, or biological attack does occur, we are screwed anyways.

But, if I remember correctly Fema does say to keep 4 days to a week or so of the essentials stocked for any emergency, but this is normal i think.

I have lived in many parts of the U.S. But down in Florida is the only place I have kept a couple weeks of food in cans and some other essential stuff, just in case of a hurricane. I have also been planning on moving up north since south Florida is not the safest place to live in because of the hurricanes and because most of Florida is almost at sea level, or too close to it for my comfort.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join