It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation proven by 11 Year old boy? [w/video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

It is being called the most documented case of reincarnation ever.

A little boy is able to recall over 50 memories from someone else's life.

A World War II Pilot's family believes it is their reincarnated brother based on the child's memories.

The boy's story is so compelling, it has been published in a new book called "Soul Survivor."

www.fox8.com...

visit the link to watch the video and more details.

The boy is able to name pilots just from a photo as well as the ship and other details that only people who where there would know.

Pretty darn interesting IMHO.

I'm not sure what to think. I find it odd that an 11 year old could make up such detailed and vivid stories.

What do you think? Is this real or not?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow nice , that is some pretty convincing clip right there .. I dont know what to think about reincarnation as I believe that after our bodies die we move on to another plane of existance , but well maybe some of us choose to stay here for some reasons ..

Great thread , hope this gets some attention .

I mean , there is no other way for that kid to know all this which has been shown on the clip unless well this is some major hoax ...Only what what for ? Its not like he became a millionaire or super famous for that ..

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this story. S&F . All I can say is that we know so little of what's really going on out there. We all try to make sense of these things and perhaps one day we will really understand all these mysteries.

Sometimes I get the feeling that we take life much to serious and try to decipher everything, while we must just relax and enjoy the ride and make the best of this life.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that, it was a wonderful story! Very convincing

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I, too, found this very intriguing. I actually watched the video twice. I've always been on the fence about reincarnation.

This story rings true.

Thank you for posting it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

5/5 Amazing. Boy Remembers Past Life

sorry its in 5 parts but this another amazing story of reincarnation

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow this validates many of the theories espoused by "sleeper". I think that this is really amazing. Maybe this is one another step in human awareness.

After reading the sleeper thread I did a lot of soul searching. I came to the conclusion that reincarnation is real. I think that when your body dies your soul goes to Heaven for a "debriefing" where you review your life with angels and are given options for your next adventure if you do well. If you didn't do so hot, you may be given a task that must be completed in a not so fun life.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I found his recollections very moving, and when he was crying when he went to the place where he had died before I just about cried myself. I could feel my own past life separation grief welling up inside me.

I should do a thread on some of the experiences I have had when I have found people in this life that I knew intimately in another life time. The experiences were somewhat overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Wow nice , that is some pretty convincing clip right there .. I dont know what to think about reincarnation as I believe that after our bodies die we move on to another plane of existance , but well maybe some of us choose to stay here for some reasons ..

Great thread , hope this gets some attention .

I mean , there is no other way for that kid to know all this which has been shown on the clip unless well this is some major hoax ...

I appreciate your intentions... however are you serious?

Reincarnation is the only way that you can imagine this happening? Aren't there a ton of other possibilities equally far fetched as reincarnation which could describe this?

Clairvoyance, the Noosophere, Mediumship, etc.

Sure Reincarnation is right up there with them... but the only one?

C'mon!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They say demons are capable of providing memories of past events, sometimes for the purpose of promoting belief in past lives and reincarnation, which is in contrast to the teachings of Jesus. Not saying I believe either way, but it is a point worth considering.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That really is amazing! Thanks for posting this

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have read about him. Also, there is a book called Children's Past Lives by Carol Bowman. It is a very good book and has many instances of children and their past lives, her son being one of them.

Many children have recollections of past lives but sadly, when they get to a certain age, they tend to "forget". Between the ages of 2 and 3 my daugher insisted that our house burned down in the fire and could tell in detail about it, only thing was, we only ever lived in one house at that time. But the details she gave were more than a two year old could give.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Also, this thread is a repeat of a previous one, not seeing any reason as to why it was moved to BTS however.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As I said before, this thing smells like another scam to promote and sell a book, please see my post in said thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Absolutely amazing! Very convincing story. How else could this kid know so much about this mans life and death.
I dont know what to think but reincarnation is a strong possibility in my mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
nice!

I totally believe in re-incarnation. I was on the fence until i read a book called "many mansions". I think it may have been by edgar cayce but im not too sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is a thing about the same kid from a different show, saw this on YouTube a few days ago, so I'm glad others have discovered it. This one is a lot more detailed and extensive. I think it was made a few years before the one in the OP.

Link here:

www.youtube.com...

This is an incredible story. I was already a believer in reincarnation before I saw this but I think this really seals it for me in a new way.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LOL @ this. You know, they had me up until "published a new book."

I still believe in reincarnation though.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
would be nice if after say the age of 40, you remembered your former lives in crystal clarity...wonder how many people would be profoundly shocked at who they were in a former life.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is really cool. Thanks for posting!
Its never really crossed my mind before.
I was never a non believer.....i just never really thought about it.
But, i do believe in it now.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, this is very interesting. I may have to pick up the book now and read more into this. I'm already planning on doing a lot more research into reincarnation because prior to viewing that video, I didn't believe in reincarnation really; but than again, I never really thought about it or even remotely considered it possibly happening. Sure, he could've gotten some information from TV, friends, overhearing conversations, etc. but how does a two year old kid know all this SPECIFIC information, such as type of plane, where he was shot down, how he died, etc. It doesn't add up to simple coincidence where he heard things from friends and all that stuff. It really doesn't add up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join