It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants, UFOS, Anunnaki, Illuminati, and todays way of life. "research-yourself"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Giants, UFOS, Anunnaki, Illuminati, and todays way of life. "research-yourself"

www.ancientx.com

Around 6000 years ago, they, probably realizing that they were going to phase off the planet, began, gradually, to bring humans to independence. Sumer, a human civilization, amazing in its “sudden”, mature, and highly advanced character was set up under their tutelage in Mesopotamia. Human kings were inaugurated as go-betweens, foremen of the human populations answering to the Anunnaki. A strain of humans, genetically enhanced with more Anunnaki genes, a bloodline of rulers in a tradition of "...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.krishnascience.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.ancientx.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
"2012" Is Not the "END" .... or is it?? -->ReHaBz WuRdZ

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok I'm going to confine this "weird train of thought" into what I like to call...

"ReHaBz WuRdZ"

I feel well I'll let you do your own research.

You'll wake up and if not you will understand where i'm comeing from ... Thank you

ReHaB

p.s. my related threads are not as profesional as this one "if this even one is" but from now on this is what you'll get.

I read/watch/speed re-read over and over most of this stuff and. then I look for something new related. and now it brought me to this... and i have some ideas on where it will lead....so be warned. and expand you mind from 10% to 100%. it's ok. "THINK it's still leagl"

rehab

www.ancientx.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh!!! I forgot theirs lot's more. Just ask how you want me to connect. it and come back. and see what I have for you. Also everyone is welcome to read my profile to learn more about me and who, I am. and I promise,

"I will make you challenge yourself, or atleast that's what I'm here for."

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting my topic up there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, your welcome. Contribute as much as you would like. Please anyone.

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

WARNING: the content of this post may disturb a lot of skeptic people and provoke negative reactions. So to all of you who don't believe in the existence of extra terrestrial beings: please dismiss this post and carry on.

Alright, here we go.

Many of you people are not actually humans. You may have human bodies and human blood, but you are not humans. You are extra terrestrial beings.

How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions, there might be a good chance that you are not from this planet. So don't be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand you - you were never a human to begin with.

Many people have different names for you:

Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

Many of you may be from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

Many of you have chosen to reincarnate in human bodies on this planet to help the Earth's Ascension process. Your purpose is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak.

Many of you are fully aware of what and who you are. Many of you are just awaking.
Many of you will remain on this planet after the Ascension. Many or you will return home.

Many of your children are Starpeople as well. Most of them have ADHD syndrome. But medicating them won't work. You must encourage their spiritual skills, instead of shutting them down.

Starpeople must lay off medicine, alcohol and smoke. Starpeople should lead special organic diet, etc, in order to be fully activated.

So, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not weird, odd or unusual in any ways. You are not human, that's all.

But you are not alone, there are many others like you.

Here is more useful information about Starpeople:

Information about Starpeople.

Also, here are some very informative videos on the subject, about what to eat, how to manage being a human, etc:

..and more here:

This is from a reliable source. . .

So I Thought I would share, The reason it is here because I Believe in most of this. here's the

-Thread Link- www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Spooky Fox Mulder, good job." rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link might have some usefull info. shall we follow?

And ask youself? Why do we see all these gold "send us your gold" commercials?

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Thank you very much Rehab!!
Good starting indeed!

This information is amazing.
Have some questions about Sumer Anunaki:In the writing when they are talking about "we were slaved" and some other WE's, who are they talking about?
Who were 'WE'?
Are they talking about human bodies? I mean Biological machines.
As far as I understand, the Highest Part of a Human Body is not Organics.

Peace,
Happy.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Happyface]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
reply to post by rehab

Thank you very much Rehab!!
Good starting indeed!

This information is amazing.
Have some questions about Sumer Anunaki:In the writing when they are talking about "we were slaved" and some other WE's, who are they talking about?
Who were 'WE'?
Are they talking about human bodies? I mean Biological machines.
As far as I understand, the Highest Part of a Human Body is not Organics.

Peace,
Happy.

Here we go It's Like this,

To my understanding, The Anunnaki came here to exploit earth of "her" resources. Gold is supossed to be an important ingredient in their planets atmosphere,and they urgentyly needed it so, they stayed.

So this scientist "brilliant" created a hybird race "homosapiens" from -Homoerectus- and -their alien DNA-

First Hybird Homosapiens were just for slave labor I have read,
and couldn't breed. . .
and with more experiments. . .\\\they could///

"Ea" didn't like how his created race was being used, so we were told who we were and where we came from.

"He also wanted to tell them the well hidden truth"

That each individual is a spirt inhabiting a body, and after the body dies "death" the spirt lives on and reincarnates on earth or , "maybe we can train to go futher out" mars?

But thats what made me start asking about "Anunnaki Decendents"

"Atlantis and lost worlds"

"4th dimensions"

"Psychic,Lucid,Spirt Guide, ect"

and all things of

well

rehab

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Their are many different stories, many names, but they all have to do with the same thing. . ."control and decite"
-rehab-

look for yourself, and send your findings to me? for my reading,
please.

"together we unite" "divided we fall"

"I want to blelieve" -lol- I allready do believe. . . how bout you?

rehab

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab

Here we go It's Like this,

To my understanding, The Anunnaki came here to exploit earth of "her" resources. Gold is supossed to be an important ingredient in their planets atmosphere,and they urgentyly needed it so, they stayed.

So this scientist "brilliant" created a hybird race "homosapiens" from -Homoerectus- and -their alien DNA-

First Hybird Homosapiens were just for slave labor I have read,
and couldn't breed. . .
and with more experiments. . .\\\they could///

"Ea" didn't like how his created race was being used, so we were told who we were and where we came from.

"He also wanted to tell them the well hidden truth"

That each individual is a spirt inhabiting a body, and after the body dies "death" the spirt lives on and reincarnates on earth or , "maybe we can train to go futher out" mars?

But thats what made me start asking about "Anunnaki Decendents"

"Atlantis and lost worlds"

"4th dimensions"

"Psychic,Lucid,Spirt Guide, ect"

and all things of

well

rehab

Thank's Rehab.
Is it possible that all of them Anunnaki and 'Good Ones' were working on useful purposes?
I mean just experimenting creating new Beings in different ways each other?

Happy

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What I believe"Me" is that human-kind is a great experiament,thet I have chose to reincarnat over and over agin or, maybe just this one time?

and it's key players here on earth are Anunnaki 4th dimension Alien's and our Goverment's "the world not just america are slaves"

well, they are Half/and/half hybirds who are "dark force shamans" in conection with them to control and opress.

rehab

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

What I believe"Me" is that human-kind is a great experiament,thet I have chose to reincarnat over and over agin or, maybe just this one time?

and it's key players here on earth are Anunnaki 4th dimension Alien's and our Goverment's "the world not just america are slaves"

well, they are Half/and/half hybirds who are "dark force shamans" in conection with them to control and opress.

rehab

I see, agree with you. This "I", "WE" are on assignment, being good or bad is our prerogative.
I'm almost sure that this Anunnaki and 'good ones' can't change our mind.
Did they do with you? I don't think so.
You are completely free to do what you are doing as myself.

Peace
Happy

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes but, the sad fact is the world is so gone, that we all must conform at some point. but as a star/child I don't mind how much abuse I take in, because, I love the ones who hurt me most I take it as, Their inner starchild sense's my presence and is screaming for Help? Make sense? Plus- - -> I 'm getting ready for my "reiki attunment"

www.reiki.org...

This link will give you a good I dea of what I'm talking about.

Peace and love as a Reincarnated Starchild/Warrior To Help Regardless.

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello Rehab!

Nice Link.

I would like to know my 'stachild' part.
Can you share your inner experience?
I'm sure it is interesting.

Happy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To do That I would half to meet up with you in a dream/and take you through "twenty three" human yrs and well. . .

"You can be a light and spread your own light by focusing your intention on what you want in your life. Those who focus on what others have are seeing their lives from a point of lack. By focusing your energy on what you want, you bring the light into your life and then spread the light to others. Each of you is important to the task that you have come to do. The result of your energy is continuously manifested all around you. Take this power that has been taught to us by Star children and use it wisely, for you have come to spread the light to the world. Use it well and create heaven on earth, for yourselves and for all of humanity through conscious awareness" - from - www.starchildren.info... "last paragraph.

I'm still working just as you should. think to your self and be happy don't let things get you down. . . I'm going to study and train to obtain what I want "love happieness peace strenght honor " Knowledge though wisdom.

so I can help the needed.

I hope I'm makeing sense I know It is confusing but you must shed any man made suduction, "and rise above the Flames"

Pardon me - I will never give in or up.

rehab

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

To do That I would half to meet up with you in a dream/and take you through "twenty three" human yrs and well. . .

"You can be a light and spread your own light by focusing your intention on what you want in your life. Those who focus on what others have are seeing their lives from a point of lack. By focusing your energy on what you want, you bring the light into your life and then spread the light to others. Each of you is important to the task that you have come to do. The result of your energy is continuously manifested all around you. Take this power that has been taught to us by Star children and use it wisely, for you have come to spread the light to the world. Use it well and create heaven on earth, for yourselves and for all of humanity through conscious awareness" - from - www.starchildren.info... "last paragraph.

I'm still working just as you should. think to your self and be happy don't let things get you down. . . I'm going to study and train to obtain what I want "love happieness peace strenght honor " Knowledge though wisdom.

so I can help the needed.

I hope I'm makeing sense I know It is confusing but you must shed any man made suduction, "and rise above the Flames"

Pardon me - I will never give in or up.

rehab

Hello Rehab!
Thank's for sharing!!

I was right! Your Life is interesting.
Big part of you, isn't human, in a way.
Too much energy.
Mine is beginning.

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
you wouldn't believe how much you are right.

we must have been friend....... or enemy in the past I say friends because all that matters is this life. . this world is our home happy at least till we decide to go somewhere els?

i don't know i like it here I started my "garden"

rehab

new topics

top topics

join