It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More good stuff on Monsanto!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
More berry interesting stuff from Dr M!

Monsanto Spent $2M on Lobbying in Q1, 2009

www.organicconsumers.org...

www.opednews.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.rense.com...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Monsanto's GM corn MON863 shows kidney, liver toxicity in animal studies

www.newstarget.com...

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

www.globalissues.org...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'll give you a star and flag as this information deserves more attention than a two year old video which everyones gushing over at the moment.

Monsanto and other large super corps need to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks you for that!
I invite anyone with info on these guys to post it
and let's get the word out! Thank you everyone!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Hey, it's not like that, please. Stop turning this into some kind of competition! We are in this together, against people that will do us harm. For all I care there could be a billion threads on stories of these bastards killing our health for their money, and I don't care how old they are.

S&F from me too!

Let's get em.

[edit on Thu Jun 4th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree True! We are all in this together.
I hope more people post more about these type goings on!
I received this info tonight and posted it promptly.
Was going to post it on your thread but wanted this to be more
of a current catch all for different(but no more or less important)
info on Dr. Monster-auto.
Was in no way meant to compete, only inform.
Thank you True and everyone. Star and flag on your thread too!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm just saying people are treating it like a competition, alright someone may have posted the video because honestly they came across it for the first time and didn't bother to check the search function or the video section, but come on the amount of flags etc it got and is still getting is ridiculous and part of the reason why the new flag marker system is bad, its old news, we all know Monsanto is the devil, we need physical information of their continued ill working in order to bring it to peoples attention and get something done about it.

They aren't the only corporation that acts like this, and its not new news, its very old news in fact, I'd like to do a rant here about how I'm personally affected by the Medical Industries (read big pharma) keeping me on dependency drugs and not even working on a cure, because that doesn't make sense from a financial point of view, but the drug I now MUST have every month and half for the rest of my life that costs more money than I make in a month (thank god I live in england), I'll keep it at that, because actually your all getting boned in multiple ways by these people.

We need to raise awareness, we need to keep an eye on things, at ATS we should be trying to watch the watchmen.

Getting all starry eyed over old old news that's been posted on this site an unreal amount of times already, I think is totally against what we are here to do, and bad form.

/ end rant, sorry if i derailed the thread please stay OT.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Given the supposed Reptilian-Illuminati Pact ( www.luisprada.com... ), Monsanto is merely carrying out the plan here on this planet.

It is questions of why ANY Human Heart would make the choices they are making relative to the masses they are trying to force-feed.

"Money" just isn't enough of an explanation. I mean, I have known many a mom&pop type establishment, and even some corporations that stop short of the dehumanization of the people in their business practices. Let alone actually resorting to criminality.

This is pure evil.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hey no prob, its all good.
I found a bunch more stuff and posted it on my original post!
Thanks for checking it out!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hey man, I joined this site in 2004. Prior to that I WAS one of those sheeple. The story in the other thread aired in 2002 or so, and was developing in 1997. If you've been into medical conspiracies and cases like this, and to you that was old news, then you are a very informed individual in that field. But to, let's see- at last count 59 other people who flagged it at the very least- that story really meant something.

You seem to be coming at this from the angle that it should not have received the attention it has because you already knew. But what about the people that didn't?? Exactly what you said is exactly what happened: BornPatriot threw the link up in my other thread, and I saw it and freaked. I don't need more flags- my bar is already full and that's that. But yes, I wanted ATS to do exactly what they did, flag the heck out of it- not to make me look good- but to make Monsato and FOX look like the scum sucking scoundrels they truly are and get this news to as many people as possible.

I hope you will reconsider your positition, and join in the good fight against evil. Ok? Great!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If you have any doubt about GM food, read this from my link above:

Rats fed GMO potatoes had smaller livers, hearts, testicles and brains, damaged immune systems, and showed structural changes in their white blood cells making them more vulnerable to infection and disease compared to other rats fed non-GMO potatoes. It got worse. Thymus and spleen damage showed up; enlarged tissues, including the pancreas and intestines; and there were cases of liver atrophy as well as significant proliferation of stomach and intestines cells that could be a sign of greater future risk of cancer. Equally alarming - this all happened after 10 days of testing, and the changes persisted after 110 days that's the human equivalent of 10 years.GM foods today saturate our diet. Over 80% of all supermarket processed foods contain them. Others include grains like rice, corn and wheat; legumes like soybeans and soy products; vegetable oils; soft drinks; salad dressings; vegetables and fruits; dairy products including eggs; meat and other animal products; and even infant formula plus a vast array of hidden additives and ingredients in processed foods (like in tomato sauce, ice cream and peanut butter). They're unrevealed to consumers because labeling is prohibited yet the more of them we eat, the greater the potential threat to our health. Today, we're all lab rats in an uncontrolled, unregulated mass human experiment the results of which are unknown. The risks from it are beyond measure, it will take many years to learn them, and when they're finally revealed it will be too late to reverse the damage if it's proved GM products harm human health as independent experts strongly believe. Once GM seeds are introduced to an area, the genie is out of the bottle for keeps.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yep, like the title says; " " " " ""'!

No farmer is safe from the long reach of Monsanto. Farmers have been sued after their field was contaminated by pollen or seed from someone else’s genetically engineered crop .....

www.monsantowatch.org...
www.monsantosucks.com...

Most Americans know Monsanto because of what it sells to put on our lawns— the ubiquitous weed killer Roundup. What they may not know is that the company now profoundly influences—and one day may virtually control—what we put on our tables.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Kirk Azevedo, a former Monsanto employee in charge of Bt cotton sales in California and Arizona, complained about the company's decision to feed experimental plants to cows, raising concerns that unknown proteins, including prions (associated with "Mad Cow" disease, might affect humans who consume the cow's milk and meat: "I spoke to many Ag commissioners. I spoke to people at the University of California. I found no one who would even get it, or even get the connection that proteins might be pathogenic, or that there might be untoward effects associated with these foreign proteins that we knew we were producing. They didn't even want to talk about it really. You'd kind of see a blank stare when speaking to them on this level. That led me to say I am not going to be part of this company anymore. I'm not going to be part of this disaster, from a moral perspective."

www.crocodyl.org...

Monsanto to Boost Growth Hormone Creation

www.newsvine.com...
Why does THAT not surprize me?
articles.mercola.com...
www.nelsonfarm.net...
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If you are looking into finding more information on Monsanto and the way they are genetically modifying food's etc include Elly Lilly (sp?) in your search.
Monsanto sold their gm/gmo branch over to e&l after they started getting all kinds of flack from over sea's importer's about the food making people and animal's sick.aka they got sued...

Since then a few years ago at the most e&l has been in control of the operation. happy hunting.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Holy Moly! I didn't know that! Sounds bad.
Do you happen to have a linky poo?
Excellent info for everyone! Thanks a bunch Stace!
Ah, Eli Lilly, found it! Knew it sounded familier.
A good read here: www.vaccinetruth.org...

More than 75 years ago, Eli Lilly & Company developed thimerosal, the vaccine preservative that contains approximately 50% mercury. In recent decades, scientists have shown that mercury is a dangerous neurotoxin. No surprise then that the high levels of mercury detected in many young children in America have been directly linked to permanent neurological damage, including autism. And the one thing all of these children have in common is that they received multiple vaccinations, beginning in the first months of their lives.

Got to sleep. Work tomorrow. C ya tomorrow evening. G' nite!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
scary, scary stuff!

it's mind blowing to think that the suits that run this nasty company are able to sleep comfortably at night.

S&F

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You have to add the Monsanto was the leading maker of agent orange that poisoned Vietnam vets and also the leader in the agent orange cover-up that is still going on today.

There scientists were the ones that took the recipe for agent orange and changed it so that it was cheaper to make AFTER the government had approved it as a safe herbicide.

There changes caused the formation of dioxin in agent orange.

Obama Appointing Monsanto's Buddy, Former Iowa Governor Vilsack, for USDA Head

he also Appointed a Former Monsanto Lawyer on White House Food Safety Panel

plus Moses Mercado joined the Barack Obama presidential campaign team and already he's making waves.

The waves are being generated by Mercado's other line of work -- as a lobbyist with Ogilvy Government Relations who is registered to represent several dozen big-name clients,, the Carlyle Group, the Blackstone Group, Monsanto, Pfizer Inc., United Health Group, Sempra Energy and Constellation Energy.

Obama is bought and payed for by Monsanto.

Obama's change is to sell out the country to Monsanto lock stock and barrel.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
scary, scary stuff!

it's mind blowing to think that the suits that run this nasty company are able to sleep comfortably at night.

These evil F#'s are Lizard Hearted, NOT Human Hearted. And they are working with a "plan" to keep the Humans on this planet sick and dying.

The Reptilian-Illuminati Pact that I linked to in my above post explains these behaviors. They sleep quite well at night, believing that they have the right to experiment and control their "livestock."

Whether you believe the Reptilian-Illuminati Pact is factual or contrived, it surely explains a LOT.

Not to mention The Terra Papers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Agent Orange. DDT. Aspartame. BGH. Saccharin.

Monsanto suspected as being responsible for 56 contaminated sites in the US alone.

They've illegally dumped toxic waste in the UK.

They use child labor in India.

Indian Farmers have committed suicide in the 1000s because of being pressured into using seed from Monsanto and not being able to pay back the costs of changing over.

www.zmag.org...

They've bribed Indonesian officals.

Oh and get this, Monsanto SUED a dairy in Maine for advertising that their milk didn't contained Bovine Growth Hormone, claiming that they were hurting Monsanto's business.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sorry i was sleep deprived and out of line yesterday, no need for me to get so worked up, apologies to the people I offended.

This is important topic still though.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I have a better idea. If some one take the lead to take Monsanto to court for class action, we all can chip in for legal fees. But the fight must be good to cripple them for ever.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join