It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object photographed in southern China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi.

I saw these photos published on a blog last night, in Guangzhou, China.
Last night in Guangzhou there were heavy storms with lightning, you can see the rain specs on the camera.
I don't know if it's a PS job, I'm not an expert, that's why I am posting it here.

I am not the photographer so please don't flame me or ask any questions about the photograph.

All I know is:
Photograph apparently taken last night
Tme: PM, maybe 11PM ???

[edit on 4-6-2009 by crackerjack]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm afraid this looks to be some type of interference with a water droplet and the flash from the camera.
That's all I can think of, really..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
Hi.

I saw these photos published on a blog last night, in Guangzhou, China.
Last night in Guangzhou there were heavy storms with lightning, you can see the rain specs on the camera.
I don't know if it's a PS job, I'm not an expert, that's why I am posting it here.

I am not the photographer so please don't flame me or ask any questions about the photograph.

All I know is:
Photograph apparently taken last night
Tme: PM, maybe 11PM ???

Just a quick note: A link to the blog you got it from would be nice.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Sure, here you go.
Yeah, maybe a camera flare.

one thing to add, the guy said he saw the object zipping around at high speed darting in the sky.

Me mate Ste was out side on our balcony last night taking pictures of the night sky when an orange ball appeared in the sky. I was in bed at the time but he said it was darting around the sky at crazy speeds and crazy angles then stopping dead, then speeding off again. He managed to take this picture of it and when he looked again it had disappeared.

www.gzstuff.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crackerjack

The original photo would be nice so one of the photo wizards we have here on ATS can examine it properly. Doesn't a photo have some sort of information (EXIF data) that will tell you if it has been photoshopped?

It's a nice pic ... I thought it was the moon. lol

ps.
I have a program called JPEGSnoop that works rather well in checking basic photo validity.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Looks like a reflection from the flash. I'd say the story is bogus.

Exif IFD0

* Camera Make = Canon
* Camera Model = Canon PowerShot SX10 IS
* Picture Orientation = normal (1)
* Last Modified Date/Time = 2009:06:03 21:39:44

Exif Sub IFD

* Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 3/10 second = 1/3.33333 second = 0.3 second
* Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 28/10 = F2.8
* ISO Speed Ratings = 250
* Original Date/Time = 2009:06:03 21:39:44
* Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 56/32
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/3.36 second
* Aperture Value (APEX) = 95/32
Aperture = F2.8
* Flash = Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction mode
* Focal Length = 5000/1000 mm = 5 mm
* Image Width = 3648 pixels
* Image Height = 2736 pixels

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I think I may have the answer. Stop using "evidence that proves its a lens flare or other scientific jargon" and realize that I'm seeing the same thing over here in the USA.

The same exact one. Trust me. That carved hole and everything. Except when i see it the hole is at the top not bottom. One time I pointed my telescope at it and it changed within 5 minutes. We're living in the last days.

Explanation:

Spanish television reports on the ‘star’ On 5 April 2009 the popular programme Cuarto Milenio (Fourth Millennium) on Spanish television channel Cuatro, reported on the ‘star’ sign. Footage was shown of a film taken in Los Arenales, Cordoba province, by ecologist Bartolome Olivares who had been walking in the mountains when he saw a big, orange light on the horizon. Journalist Iker Jimenez told the viewers: “Important. Please pay attention to this, my friends who are watchful, looking at the skies. In the last days of March we have received many sightings, videos and photos. What is happening? Let’s look at this – a kind of orange object, circular, spherical, that comes close and moves away, that seems to pulsate.”

www.share-international.org...-The-49575

my.opera.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh by the way if you think this is untrue because I'm saying its a sign of this monster's emergence then you should really look up at night. It's there. If you don't believe it its one of two things. I don't even need to provide evidence since its there in the sky nightly sometimes two of them.

1) You don't believe in any religion or Jesus Christ.

2) You think this site is fake.

In all actuality this star gives the site credibility.

Science only goes so far. Miracles are beyond the scope of science. In this case its technology(UFO not a real star) not a real miracle but is there nonetheless. Now when this guy comes you'll realize what I mean by miracles are beyond the scope of science. And this is the bad guy.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I've starred and flagged this thread because I compared the object with the 'armada' of orange orbs seen in the UK recently and they look surprisingly similar. Thread on the Cambridgeshire event here. And just like the debunkers are quickly writing those objects off as lanterns when each object was reportedly the size of a building, I wouldn't be so hasty to write this picture off as a lens / reflection etc. Lots of videos of orange lights at the moment too floating around the internet, very interesting. I wanna see one for myself! Waaaaah!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Look at my post for further insight. I know it sounds out there but "the truth is indeed out there."

Seriously that's what that thing is.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have invited the guy to ATS so he can fill in more details, I found this image odd. So I wanted the local pro's to have a good look at it and give their 2 cents.

I hope the guy's mate can provide the origional image so it can be analyzed more, as some people have said.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like my photo from the other night?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confession: Sorry, just photoshoped it from the other image - I was examining it and thought'd have a play...

Please dont hate me. I confessed within 30 minutes!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I think the guy can come to ATS tomorrow to fill in some blanks, who took the south China photos.

So, sounds like this object has been doing the rounds over the past few days ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sorry, mines a fake...must be the sun stroke. Just edited my post to confess before other people think this craft IS doing the rounds.

SORRY!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No worries,
lucky you did it before the flamers came along in their chariots.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Hello, I am the mate of the person that took this photo, we live in the same house in Guangzhou, China.

I can assure you this is not bogus, I have no experience (neither does my mate) with doctoring any sort of photograph. You can believe me or not, if you don't, fair enough.

Go to the original thread on the forum I was posting it on iv explained everything there.

I wasn't around to see it but I believe my mate 110% in what he says. There is always gunna be people who write this type of thing of bull# straight away but this same type of object is appearing all around the world by the looks of it.

Anyway, its good to see this photo raising so much disscussion, I garentee you its genuine and I reckon its one of the better examples iv seen of this type of object.

Nice one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's a sign of Maitreya's first interview. Sort of a new "Star of Bethlehem." Only this one is fake and a UFO obviously. What do you think that means will all the UFO increases in activity? A landing within the next 3.5 years. That doesn't mean aliens are good though. Why would good beings take people and experiment on them the heartless way they do?

top topics

join